[HELP] multifunction steering wheel (José León, are you still here)?

Tema en 'Serie 3 (E46) (1998-2007)' iniciado por prz, 2 Ago 2006.

1. prz

prz Guest

I bought the mfl steering pad and I mounted it.
    All works except the cruise control since I don't understand where to connect the blue/black cable. :cry:
    I followed the José guide but I'm in trouble to find the correct pin on the control unit of the engine.
    I have a 320d of middle 2003 (150hp) and I can't find te 58pin connector as José wrote, the mine one has 48pin.

Can you help me?
    Bye

2. mall

mall Forista

Me Gusta:
    Is the mfl steering for your cars? It's possible that the steering isn't correctly.

3. prz

prz Guest

Yes, I bought the mfl compatible with my car, but I find some differences in the connector of the central unit.
    My connector is made of two row, one white and another black as described by José. Each row is composed by two connector, one little (6 pins: 3+3) and one larger (40 pins: 20+20). But the problem is the pin numbering: the connector starts from 1 to 24 on the first row and from 25 to 48 on the second one. As you can read, the total sum of the pins is 46 not 48 as printed in the connector.
    If I find the pin n. 37 following the connector numbering, this pin is a free one between two filled pins.
    If can help, my control unit is the same as the one in the photo made by José.

Bye

4. Huno

Huno En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Hello prz, the connector isn´t the same of the photo. If you look the two connectors from the left side of the car, is the right connector shorter than the other one and near to the hole of blue/black cable installation.
    bye.;-)

5. 330cd

330cd Guest

Hello, the first thing is to give you the welcome. Good car, enjoy it

6. prz

prz Guest

YUPPEEE!!! It works!

Thank you very much, boys. You're great!
    Bye

7. mall

mall Forista

Me Gusta:
    Congratulations

8. 330cd

330cd Guest

Now it was working well not, congratulations companion

Compartir esta página