La F1 vuelve al Nordschleife

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por deltona, 17 Mar 2007.

1. deltona

deltona Forista

Me Gusta:
    :err: ...aunque sólo sea para un homenaje. Cita el 28 de abril

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=38657

BMW to take F1 to the old 'Ring

[​IMG]

BMW plans to make history in April, when it becomes the first modern Formula 1 team to run a car around the legendary 14.2-mile Nurburgring Nordschleife circuit since the German Grand Prix moved to Hockenheim in 1977.
    The old 'Ring, feared and respected above all other tracks when it was a fixture on the F1 calendar, stopped hosting the event after Niki Lauda's near-fatal accident in 1976.
    Now, as a tribute to the venue – which still hosts a 24-hour race and remains a mecca for all car enthusiasts – Nick Heidfeld will become the first driver to lap the track in an F1 car in anger for 31 years, during a BMW motorsport day on April 28.

[​IMG]

"This day is our way of saying thankyou to the fans for their support," said BMW motorsport director Mario Theissen.

"The F1 car's laps of the Nordschleife will be the highlight of a day devoted to BMW Motorsport.

"Nick's demonstration will not be about setting records, but a tribute to a unique race track – one which is inextricably linked to the heritage of BMW Motorsport."

2. ReZn0r

ReZn0r //Mmmmmmmmm

Me Gusta:
    Que guay. Desde luego va a ser alucinante ver pasar a un F1 en ese circuito...

3. Apatito

Apatito Guest

Ya lo creo! Estará, como mínimo, curioso.
    Eso sí, el coche lo más levantado posible... que los F1 se han vuelto muy pijos ;-)

4. ReZn0r

ReZn0r //Mmmmmmmmm

Me Gusta:
    ya te digo. Aún así se va a tener que "cortar" en unos cuantos sitios si no quieren salir volando

5. deltona

deltona Forista

Me Gusta:
    Espero que no le midan el espesor del fondo al terminar....jejeje. Ya para redondear el asunto, que lo graben desde el Ring Taxi....

Compartir esta página