Pitido aviso cinturón Z4

Tema en 'BMW Serie Z (1987 - Presente)' iniciado por Jota_M, 20 Feb 2006.

1. Jota_M

Jota_M En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Buenas, una duda q tengo a todos vosotros tenéis en vuestro Z4 el aviso de cinturón, q si no te lo pones pita tanto en conductor como en pasajero? Si viene de serie, no hay manera de quitarlo? Según el conce q he pasado esta mñn a preguntar por curiosidad, si viene de serie no se puede quitar...

Aunq después de mi experiencia en los conces de aquí sinceramente no sé que pensar...

2. jmv

jmv Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3M+F12
    pues si...................es lo peor que tiene el coche, junto con el sonido a lata de las puertas......................

he leido un articulo de como quitar el pitidito aunq aun no lo he probado, a ver si lo encuentro..............

3. pacix

pacix Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981GTS/1200RT
    si lo tengo y juraría que viene de serie. A veces, al ir a currar, pongo el maletín en el asiento y salta... es demasiado sensible.

Por un lado, yo te diría que no lo quietes...¿te molesta?....no creo, si llevas el cinturón puesto, que es como lo hay que llevar.

Por otro lado, mira esto (en inglés):
    Problem: On occassions when you are carrying a heavy load on the passenger seat (sports bag, carry out, cat basket.....), the car senses this heavy weight, assumes there is a person on the seat and as the seat belt isn't on, sounds the buzzer.

Solution A: Attach seat belt - a bit silly if you are only transporting a sports bag

Solution B: When alarm sounds as you are moving, pull up handbrake to the first notch and then release handbrake. For some reason this confuses the system and the alarm stops.
    If you then come to a standstill (road junction, traffic lights etc) and move off again, the buzzer will sound again. Just repeat the handbrake piece again.

4. pacix

pacix Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981GTS/1200RT
    ¿te apuntas a esto?
    En resumen es quitar panel de la puerta, poner algún tipo de "felpa" o "alfombra" que filtre el sonido y volver a poner el panel:

You need some sound proofing carpet and some evostick or similar

First step removing the door panel (with the window up) there are 4 torx screws and a hand full of plastic and metal clips holding the panel in place first remove the screws one is hidden behind the airbag badge I used my finger nails to prise this off (look they normally brake off but I have not been doing much metal work this week mostly wiring and they grow fast so no giggling ) but you can use a small screwdriver but cover it in insulation tape first so not to scratch the leather, one is also behind the small plastic cover behind the door handle another small screwdriver job and the last 2 are behind the cover on the big door handle you need to pry this off from the bottom if you look there is a small slit to do this. Now that the screws are out you need to take out the electric window switches / mirror switch very carefully pry it out with your fingers and the screwdriver it should pull strait up (I have had 2 cars window tinted in the past and both companies broke these I have never broken one my self so god knows what they did ?) and unplug it one pulls off the other has a small leaver you have to move to unplug it, then pry off the plastic ring around the door lock pin, next are the plastic clips you can get a tool for this but I don’t think you need one I used a chisel covered in insulation tape. start under the door just in case you do scratch anything and push the chisel between the door panel and the door and get your fingers behind the panel and pull you should hear the clips popping this will not brake them (you tend to brake them trying to put them back in and missing the holes) then there should be only the metal clips left on the top of the door start from the tweeter and PULL towards you then lift it off the door lock pin. Now holding the door in one hand unclip the door handle linkage just pull the white clip from the cable end away from the panel then unclip the speaker if you have one I cannot comment on this as I have the stock stereo system, now the panel should be completely off put is some where it will not be scratched.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Second step is to remove the bottom half of the polystyrene cover this is boring and slow you need to pull it slowly and use a sharp knife to cut the gooey black glue stuff, then tape it up out of the way.
    [​IMG]

Third step cut some small squares out of the sound proofing to fit between the side impact bars then paint the evostick where you want the proofing to go and then paint the evostick onto the soft side of the proofing , then wait 5 to 10min go and wax your bonnet (hood) or have a cup of tea, now the glue should be sticky put them in place and make sure they will not touch the window when it is down (you can plug in the switch to try it)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Forth step put it all back together the black goo stuff will stick back together, clip the door handle cable back on put the door handle in the closed position then just slide it white clip into place then test that the handle has tension on it, plug your speaker back in, hook the panel over the door pin and start to push/bang the panel back on the metal clips then the plastic clips making sure they go in there holes, screw the screws back in, plug the electric window switches back in and slot it back into place, plug the airbag badge in and then the cover over the big door handle it is a sort of slidey clip movement thing you have to do to get the bottom of the thing back into place, then the small disk behind the door handle.

Fifth step shut the door and smile in the fact that you have nice solid sounding doors and a waxed bonnet (hood) [​IMG]

Sorry if I have missed anything it is my first ever how 2 I am never good at the paper work side of things

5. jmv

jmv Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3M+F12
    lo he encontrado pero esta solución tambien quita el sonido del parktronic.............así q va a ser q no,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, si a alguien le interesa de todos modos..........se la pongo..........

6. davidW

davidW Mozo Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Estocástico
    eso es sencillito, pacix, si quieres me apunto a desguazarte el coche :D

7. jmv

jmv Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3M+F12
    este artículo ya lo había visto Pacix, gracias de todos modos, además tiene su logica y es lo q hacen en un coche en las casa de car audio cuando se le istala unos altavoces de alta potencia para q no vibre ..........

¿tu has hecho alguna de las recomendaciones estas???

8. jmv

jmv Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3M+F12
    este truquito me gusta mas..................a mi personalmente el pitidito me toca los h........bastante y eso q me pongo el cinturon el 100% de las veces q cojo el coche, pero en algunos momentos estorba cantidad..........

9. Factoni

Factoni Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Es bastante molesto desde luego. Me pasa con el E60 de mi padre. Yo siempre me pongo el cinturón antes de arrancar el coche, es una costumbre q cogí y además me siento desprotegido al andar sin cinturón aunq sea a 10 kmh. Pero para aparcar me lo suelo quitar y es entonces cuando salta el maldito pitido, q parece de avión! Probaré eso del freno de mano...

10. Kamala

Kamala Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z4 2.0i - 318tds
    Sabeis si el pitido se puede cambiar ? o sea utilizando algún cacharrito de alguna clase o proviene de la centralita electrónica y suena a través de los altavoces del coche, con lo cual no hay díos que lo cambie.

???

11. namocachi

namocachi En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Haz como yo, busca dos anclajes sueltos y los tienes en el reposabrazos, cuando no te quieras poner el cinturon pues lo colocas y listo. Yo tambien acabe hasta los... del pitidito.

12. namocachi

namocachi En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Haceros de unos anclajes sueltos y solucionado, cada vez que no querais poneros el cinturos solo tenis que introducir el anclaje y ya está.

13. jmv

jmv Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3M+F12
    a llevar mas cacharritos sueltos por el z...........jejeje:) :)

Compartir esta página