Fotos A la venta McLaren F1, 1995, rojo, 15.000.000 euros, Madrid

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por *NANO*, 4 Mar 2021.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    A la venta en USA, es este :pompous: https://www.issimi.com/collections/u-s-inventory/products/1995-mclaren-f1-1

McLaren F1 — BTS with DTS — Ep. 5

•2 mar 2021

[​IMG]
    ISSIMI Official

In its day, the McLaren F1 seized headlines for its record-breaking top speed, but in reality, that was never one of the car’s performance objectives and it is actually one of the least interesting features of the car.

In this video, Derek Tam-Scott discusses many of the more interesting parts of the F1.

Such as the fact that the car’s designer, Gordon Murray, tried to be allowed to sit in the car while it was crash tested. Or the fact that it’s almost exactly the same size as a Porsche Boxster.
    And 10 inches shorter than a modern 911, 2.5 feet shorter than an XJ220, and 700 pounds lighter than either.
    Or the fact that the production manager for the car once spent an entire weekend going to grocery stores looking for the perfect eggplant (well, aubergine) to match its color at the request of the customer who had ordered a car.
    And much more.

The car is of course one of the most revered and desired cars of all time. Derek asks (and answers) whether it’s overhyped or whether the car truly does deserve the attention it receives.
    He also explores the origins of the car, starting with Gordon Murray’s Formula 1 cars at Brabham and McLaren, and on through the development of the F1, including why the car is powered by a BMW Motorsport engine.
    In the course of this discussion, he reveals the almost innumerable reasons why the car is so unlike any other car before or since, a key part of its enduring legacy.

Última edición: 4 Mar 2021
  2. Sechs

Sechs CEO DOS CFA Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Fardier Cugnot
    Yo lo veo un poco pasado de precio. El otro día vi uno parecido con 12.000 km más y lo anunciaban por 7.500 € negociables.

A efenese71 y Llorens les gusta esto.
  3. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Ya, pero éste ha pertenecido a Nano. No es una unidad cualquiera.

A Sechs le gusta esto.
  4. Sechs

Sechs CEO DOS CFA Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Fardier Cugnot
    Te faltan los kms en el título :stop:

5. efenese71

efenese71 Forista Senior Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    BMW 530diox F10
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Si, pero había hecho dos cambios de aceite en Norauto...

A Sechs le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página