E65 Averia memoria volante

Tema en 'BMW Serie 7 (1977 - Presente)' iniciado por Acadyan_, 29 Jun 2018.

1. Acadyan_

Acadyan_ En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    745i e65
    Hola buenas tardes. Desde que cambie la bateria en mi 7 ...puede que sea coincidencia o no, ha dejado de funcionar la memoria del volante incluso no sube al apagar el motor.
    Al cambiarle la bateria(le puse la misma -marca y amperaje) ,codifique la nueva en el mismo instante. Ahora no podria decir si dejo de funcionar inmediatamente o despues. El volante si se mueve desde el boton para regularlo,pero ahi se queda. Intenté reiniciar el proceso-lo pego en ingles:

1. Unlock the car and open the door (steering wheel should be in the uppermost position).
    2. Enter the car, close the door, depress the brake pedal and start the engine (leave the car in 'P').
    3. Adjust/move the steering wheel via the little joystick on the side of the steering wheel column into the upper most position.
    4. Press the 'M' (Memory) button on the driver side door and select '1' to save the current setting into the first memory position.
    5. Stop the engine, leave the car, close the door and lock the car.
    6. Unlock the car and open the door (steering wheel should still be in the uppermost position).
    7. Enter the car, close the door, depress the brake pedal and start the engine (leave the car in 'P').
    8. Adjust/move the steering wheel via the little joystick on the side of the steering wheel into your preferred position.
    9. Press the 'M' (Memory) button on the driver side door and select '1' to save the current setting into the first memory position.
    10. Stop the engine, open the door, the steering wheel should now move into the uppermost position, leave the car, close the door and lock the car.
    11. Unlock the car and open the door (steering wheel should be in the uppermost position).
    12. Enter the car, close the door, depress the brake pedal and start the engine (leave the car in 'P'), the steering wheel should now move into your last saved (your preferred) position.

Pues no me funciono.
    Aqui estoy...por si alguien tiene alguna idea.
    Gracias ,un saludo

Compartir esta página