Fotos BMW i8 CSL-R 455 cv 790 Nm / i8 Procar 490 cv 890 Nm

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 25 Jun 2020.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Es una preparación de los suizos Edo Motorsport en color Le Mans Blue Metallic, cambian turbocompresor, admisión, escape, chispazo, suspensión, llantas, Cup 2, aligerado con kit aerodinámico más capot y ventana trasera de carbono, baquets Recaro ... tienen otros proyectos con un i8 Roadster y un i8 Procar, pronto habrá más info :pompous:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Fireblade le gusta esto.
  2. Fireblade

Fireblade MoTerador Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    325i
    Me gusta mucho.
    Me encantaría probar este coche, no este preparado si no el normal, para ver como va el híbrido.

3. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    :eek:...cuando ya ni se fabrica...
    Igual han visto un filón en lo spropietarios de los ya vendidos...
    Las potencias son de 455 y 490 CV (siempre con el L3 :chulo:) y se quedan bien por debajo de 1500 kilos (el Procar sustituyendo muchas [​IMG] piezas de carrocería por carbono)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...y el Procar, no lleva jaula completa sino barra clubsport pero se queda en menos de 1400 kilos sin piloto...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A jagus le gusta esto.
  4. jagus

jagus Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    3xBmw
    el azulito tiene matícula de Suiza, además del cantón al lado del mio... a ver si tengo suerte y me lo encuentro un día por la carretera :)

A Gus le gusta esto.
  5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Más info del i8 Procar, se inspiran en el i8 Safety Car, la conversión cuesta 170.000 €, 490 cv 890 Nm, mucha fibra de carbono, pesa 40 kg menos, alerón GT3 con 200 kg de downforce en el eje trasero, difusor trasero con escape aligerado, llantas forjadas con gomas de 280 delante y 300 detrás, más caida negativa, bilstein, en vez de jaula lleva barra clubsport :pompous:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Kodiak

Kodiak Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    bmw 328i Tourin
    Aunque sea hibrido: SUPERLATIVO;)

A Gus le gusta esto.
  7. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BMW i8 Procar

[​IMG]

It all started with the idea of a supped up BMW i8 Safety Car, says EDO Motorsport. And the result is this BMW i8 Procar which brings the i8’s sportiness to a whole new level. According to the Swiss tuner the conversion from the BMW i8 car to the safety car cost around 170,000 euros.

But there were several other upgrades added afterwards. For example, EDO Motorsport developed an even more aggressive front splitter which along with the new canards provide additional downforce.

A massive wing in the GT3 format with an attached gurney generates up to 200 kg of downforce on the rear axle. The wide diffuser with large fins completely closes the underbody and reduces the air resistance. There is also an
    extremely light single-flow exhaust system.

[​IMG]

This BMW i8 Procar weighs approximately 40 kg less than the base without a driver. EDO motorsport says that their mission is to improve the i8’s Bilster Berg lap time which currently sits at 1:50 minutes, with the Michelin Sport Cup 2 tires. In theory, they believe that a lap time of 1: 48 minutes would be possible on racing slicks. This puts the BMW i8 Procar at the level of the fastest Porsche 991.2 with the same tires.

Other upgrades include new forget wheels with 280mm tires at the front and 300mm in the back. The i8 Procar’s body consists of over 90 percent carbon fiber which saves 20 kg over the i8’s combination of aluminum and plastic panels.

[​IMG]

There is also a 3 degrees negative camber on the front axle achieved through tailor-made adjustable upper wishbones and
    Bilstein coilovers from the Formula E BMW i8 Safety Car.

In the interior, various trim parts were removed and instead of the full cage, they use a club sports bar. Control units are no longer required and the sound system was removed. The final result is 1438 kg weight without the driver and with 1/3 tank capacity.

[​IMG]

Now comes the icing on the cake. The Swiss tuner manage to up the overall power output from 374 hp and 570 Nm of torque, to 490 hp and 890 Nm. In order to achieve such performance values, the airflow in the B38 3-cylinder engine was increased. It also gets larger turbochargers.

Thanks to a larger battery pack, the power of the electric motor was increased to 166 horsepower.

And since a picture is worth a thousand words, let’s take a look at this cool project in the gallery below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. nebur

nebur 11 mayo , lakdd Galicia . Ver punto de encuentro Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Mayorista
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Arrea de carallo en aceleraciones cortas..

9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Los han estado probando en el circuito de Bilster Berg y pronto tendremos los vídeos :chulo:

[​IMG]

al fondo un E46 brutalizado :finga:

[​IMG]
    EDO Motorsport

Impressions from the ROLLOUT of our 2020 i8 Procar ... fastest i8 ever - STRONGER and LIGHTER then any other i8 #BMWi8 #i8 #bmwi8coupe #i8procar2020 #i8procar

[​IMG]
    Our 2020 i8 Procar LCI Coupé

With over 890 Nm of torque and over 490 hp combined. Only 1438 kg including a club cage. 6 point harness. Full downforce package. 11x18 BMW Motorsport Forged Race Wheels.

Just to mention a few details. We made Sound videos and a lot of photos this weekend at the Bilster Berg race track. Stay tuned and feel free to share the one and only i8 Procar!

[​IMG]
    Here it is! Our 2020 i8 Procar LCI Coupé.... over 890Nm of torque and over 490hp combined. 1438kg including a club cage, 6 point harness - full downforce package and 11x18 BMW Motorsport Forged Race Wheels ..

[​IMG]

Quick stopover @i8procar - the widest and lightest i8 body kit ever designed and engineered for the i8. Fully forged carbon fiber with matte finish.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The most efficient diffuser ever engineered for an i8! Less drag means more speed

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enjoying high octane fuel ⛽️ in Germany

[​IMG]

This is how a Frontsplitter needs to be made! Perfectly parallel to the road - nose up is out and creates even more lift... our Aero Kit Frontsplitter reduced lift to near ZERO - executed in carbon fiber - painted in jetblack to perfectly match the i8s black contrasts. Weighs only 2680g. The lightest and most efficient splitter available for the i8. Track tested on our i8RSL AND i8CSL-R - only from us. Made to order in Germany.

[​IMG]

If you are seriously interested in PERFORMANCE upgrades our modified M Carbon Ceramic Brake is a must. Forged 6 piston calipers - race spec brake pads and a 400mm front disc (345mm factory) weighs 4 kg less then the tiny brake the car comes with. 380mm rear discs replace the 320mm OEM parts using a modified M5 competition rear caliper.

Última edición: 30 Jun 2020
  10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Aquí su Roadster, el i8RSL :chulo:

[​IMG]

Ready to roll again! Our i8RSL - fastest i8 Roadster

[​IMG]

The @edomotorsport Aero Kit Splitter on the i8 RSL

[​IMG] [​IMG]