Video BMW M3 Touring G81: Nurburgring 7:35

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 10 Ago 2020.

Estado del tema:
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas
  1. Tizon

Tizon Coordinador Coordinador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Tracer 9GT

[​IMG]

A Gus le gusta esto.
  2. EÄRENDIL

EÄRENDIL Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Arkana Bonito..
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Buf, esa vista con los pasos de rueda tan marcados es...... espectacular.
    El coche ideal.

A Gus le gusta esto.
  3. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    No, el Z es enano y el FF bastante grande, además en esa foto el Ferrari está subido en una cuesta y la perspectiva lo hace mayor aún ;)

A SP_Kenny, marcenick y Gus les gusta esto.
  4. marcenick

marcenick Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    e90 N47 143cv
    El ferrari mide algo menos d 5metros aprox... Casi como un Panamera

Última edición: 2 Sep 2020
    A Tizon le gusta esto.
  5. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    jojojo...hay una petición en change.org para que el M3 Touring se venda en USA :eek:

https://www.change.org/p/bmwusa-bmw...m_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

BMW G81 M3 TOURING - US MARKET

Dear BMW,

Please embrace Audi's decision to bring their RS6 Avant to the US Market and do the same with your upcoming G81 M3 Touring. A number of us on Bimmerpost have already reached out to local dealers to show interest, but this should collectively represent the level of excitement and interest for your first-ever M3 Touring. If this ends up reaching anyone at BMW, a 6MT option would be legendary, to the say the least, and you know we Americans love our M cars with three pedals. Remember when you gave the US Market three pedals for the V10 powering the E60 M5? That was brave of you, and the few produced are considered real treasures today. All said and done; there is a good chunk of us Americans who don't necessarily want an SUV and find a wagon (let alone an M3 Wagon) way more interesting.

Tizon, SP_Kenny, davidW y otra persona les gusta esto.
  6. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Ya te digo yo que sí. Hay mucha diferencia de tamaño, pero en esas fotos parece mayor que la real.

A SP_Kenny le gusta esto.
  7. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Desvelado el M3 berlina, chops del frutero

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A marcenick le gusta esto.
  8. marcenick

marcenick Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    e90 N47 143cv
    Me da la sensación por lo menos en foto q le sientan mejor colores oscuros

9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Rumores de que solo habrá la versión Competition 510 cv AWD y automático...

BMW M3 Touring Likely to be Automatic and xDrive-Only

October 5, 2020
    [​IMG]

This is a joyous time for car enthusiasts, as a genuine BMW M3 Touring is currently in the works. For the first time in history, BMW is going to be building a long-roof M3 wagon for actual production. It’s not just a prototype this time, you’ll actually be able to buy one. However, there are going to be some limitations on it, so it’s not going to be for everyone and it’s not going to be as diverse as the rest of the M3 lineup.

According to some of our sources, the BMW M3 Touring is not coming to the US market. This we honestly already knew but we’re hearing that it’s a certainty at this point, due to the cost of homologation for the US market. Remember, the 3 Series Touring isn’t sold in the US, so it would have to go through crash testing and safety evaluations and it’s just not worth it for the limited numbers BMW would sell it in. For those wondering why Audi and Mercedes are selling their performance wagons in the ‘States, both brands sell regular wagon versions of those cars here as well.

[​IMG]

We’re also hearing that the M3 Touring will only come in one configuration; Competition-spec with an automatic transmission and xDrive all-wheel drive.

I know this news will upset most BMW enthusiasts, even if it’s not unexpected. Fans were holding out hope that BMW would have the courage to sell the M3 Touring with a manual, as that would be the absolute ultimate daily-driver sports car. However, that won’t be happening, for a couple of reasons.

One such reason is that BMW doesn’t expect that many people would buy a manual M3 Touring. Most Europeans buy automatic/all-wheel drive cars anyway and that’s especially true with wagons. Which is why all BMW wagons are now sold as such. So the predicted take-rate for a manual M3 Touring just doesn’t make much sense for BMW.

Another reason is that the M3 Touring won’t be sold in the US. The North American market is actually the biggest reason why manuals still exist at all in the M Division lineup. According to our sources, the US market is the largest market for manual M cars by far. Its demand for manuals is the main reason why they still exist. Otherwise, the demand for manuals would be too small for the M Division to keep making them. So without the US market, the M3 Touring won’t have the demand necessary to offer a true manual transmission.

[​IMG]

Lastly, the BMW M3 Touring will only be offered as a Competition-spec model, with its 510 horsepower engine. Being that Competition-spec cars are going to be auto/xDrive-only throughout the world, it doesn’t make sense to make the M3 Touring be the only Competition-spec model with manual.

As for the all-wheel drive/rear-wheel drive debate, most European customers prefer all-wheel drive now, especially so with wagons. Plus, being a wagon, the M3 Touring immediately becomes more practical and utilitarian than its sedan counterpart, thus making it more attractive as a daily driver. So for people who live in climates where the weather gets tricky in the winter, which is most of Europe, giving the M3 Touring all-wheel drive makes more sense.

We honestly wish that the BMW M3 Touring was not only coming to America but would be offered in standard-spec; with 480 horsepower, a manual and rear-wheel drive. Sadly, that’s not in the cards. However, let’s just be happy that a long-roof M3 will exist at all.

A pUllastre le gusta esto.
  10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Por fín veremos drag race de fruteros con un representante oficial de BMW, nada de tuning :devil:

Que preciosidad este E46 frutero :chulo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Última edición: 8 Oct 2020
    A pUllastre y SP_Kenny les gusta esto.
  11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

Última edición: 15 Oct 2020
  12. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Harris habla sobre el M3 touring... y la riñonada :devil:

Chris Harris on... New BMW M4 & M3 Touring | Top Gear

[​IMG]
    Top Gear

Chris Harris sat down with Top Gear magazine's Jack Rix ahead of the full BMW M3 and M4 reveal last month to get his thoughts on Munich's latest offering, including Chris' first ever look and reaction to *that* grille.

13. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    cachislamar lo puse en el hilo de los M3 y 4...no recordaba este.

14. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Para los que no puedan esperar 2 años por el M3 frutero...

Can't wait for the M3 Touring? AC Schnitzer ACS3 Touring by TRL | Ultimate BMW M340i Touring |

15. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    The BMW M3 Touring Will Be The ULTIMATE Fast Wagon

BMW have confirmed that it's going to make a M3 Touring, and Rory Reid reckons it might just be the ultimate fast wagon.

Última edición: 24 Oct 2020
  16. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Rory Reid hace un fuerte argumento a favor del BMW M3 Touring

24 de octubre de 2020

[​IMG]

El mayor anuncio de BMW este año definitivamente parece ser la futura introducción del M3 Touring en la alineación. Este es un automóvil que han pedido los fanáticos acérrimos de la marca desde hace bastante tiempo. Se podían escuchar algunos gritos desde principios de la década de 1990, cuando salió el primer Touring de la Serie 3. La gente ha estado queriendo uno durante décadas, pero BMW nunca pareció moverse de su clara posición de 'no M3-Touring' hasta hace poco.

Los alemanes han probado las aguas hace unos años, cuando nos mostraron, por primera vez, algunos de sus conceptos ocultos, incluido un E46 M3 Touring . Ese automóvil era una belleza y confirmó que BMW M realmente había pensado en construirlo. Después de todo, ¿por qué no? El M5 se ofreció con tal estilo de carrocería en la década de 1990 y principios de la de 2000, por lo que la gente ya estaba acostumbrada a la idea.

[​IMG]
    M3 Touring Render por @ zer.o.wt
    Ahora, todos estamos esperando nerviosos a que finalmente salga el primer M3 Touring y algunos se preguntan si estará a la altura de las expectativas. Pero el momento no podría ser peor, con la industria encogiéndose y la gente favoreciendo cada vez más los SUV en estos días.

De hecho, Rory incluso dice que esta podría ser una situación difícil de superar, ya que el comprador habitual solo está eligiendo autos como el X3 M en este momento y podría pasar por alto el M3 Touring .

Aun así, este nuevo modelo está destinado a convertirse en la camioneta definitiva y las razones son bastante obvias: nadie hace que los autos se manejen como lo hace BMW, en este segmento. Audi tenía tales modelos desde que salió el RS2 y tienen algunos seguidores en este sentido.

Mercedes-Benz también ha estado ofreciendo vagones en este segmento durante un tiempo, pero ninguna de las compañías alemanas puede ofrecer un automóvil tan elegante y divertido de conducir como BMW M.

-----------------------------

Rory Reid makes a strong argument for the BMW M3 Touring

October 24, 2020

[​IMG]

The biggest announcement to come from BMW this year definitely seems to be the future introduction of the M3 Touring in the line-up. This is a car that has been asked for by die-hard fans of the brand for quite some time now. Some cries could be heard as far back as the early 1990s, when the first 3 Series Touring came out. People have been wanting one for decades then but BMW never seemed to budge from its clear ‘no-M3-Touring’ position until recently.

The Germans have tested the waters a few years back, when we were shown, for the first time, some of their hidden concepts, including an E46 M3 Touring. That car was a thing of beauty and confirmed that BMW M has actually thought about building it. After all, why not? The M5 was offered in such a body style back in the 1990s and early 2000s so people were already accustomed to the idea.

[​IMG]
    M3 Touring Render by @zer.o.wt
    Now, we’re all nervously waiting for the first M3 Touring to finally come out and some are asking whether it will rise to the expectations. But the timing couldn’t be worse, with the industry shrinking and people favoring SUVs more and more these days.

As a matter of fact, Rory even says that this might be a tricky situation to overcome, as the regular buyer is just going with cars like the X3 M right now and might overlook the M3 Touring.

Even so, this new model is bound to become the ultimate wagon and the reasons are pretty obvious: nobody makes cars handle like BMW does, in this segment. Audi had such models since the RS2 first came out and they have a certain following in this regard.

Mercedes-Benz has also been offering wagons in this segment for a while but neither of the German companies can deliver a car as sharp and as fun to drive as BMW M can.

17. pUllastre

pUllastre Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
  18. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  19. pUllastre

pUllastre Clan Leader

Me Gusta:

Ahorrando costes? Un xdrive y si eso, te lo desconectas...

20. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Yo lo prefiero trasera y manual como mi E46 frutero, pero le perdonaba el AWD y cambio automático a cambio de que le quitaran la riñonada cojonera :devil:

21. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If the information is correct, then the M3 Touring will launch exclusively in Competition guise, meaning 503 HP (510 PS / 375 kW) and 479 lb-ft (650 Nm) of torque produced by its twin-turbo 3.0-liter inline-six.

It will drive all four wheels through an eight-speed automatic transmission. Considering that the Competition variants of the M3 Sedan and M4 Coupe can do the 0-60 mph (0-96 km/h) in 3.8 seconds, then it’s plausible for the M3 Touring do take around 4 seconds for the same sprint. As for top speed, it should max out at an electronically limited 155 mph (250 km/h), or 180 mph (290 km/h) with the M Driver’s Pack.

Compared to lesser version, the range-topping M3 Touring will feature stiffer suspension, bigger brakes and perhaps upgraded steering.

It will also feature the controversial huge nostrils, alongside unique front and rear bumpers, bigger side skirts, extended fenders and a four-pipe exhaust system.

22. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Gus le gusta esto.
  23. Dani_330Cabrio

Dani_330Cabrio Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    W11/PB/W11
    Prior design, espero que arregles esto...

24. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Ringeando:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. MACO

MACO Hay un mundo mejor, pero es carísimo!! Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    510 POTROSGREEN
    ¿hay fechas de cuando estará disponible?

26. Cocreta

Cocreta Forista Legendario Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    ¿Por? ¿Se te ha calentado el diente? :D

A MACO le gusta esto.
  27. MACO

MACO Hay un mundo mejor, pero es carísimo!! Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    510 POTROSGREEN
    Estoy hecho un mar de dudas... :unsure:

A puntito de cerrar el M4 con el calentón esta semana, eso pensando con el corazón, pero con la razón me temo que me arrepentiría en el día a día por el acceso y salida.:duda: una vez dentro sería feliz :LOL:

Este finde configurando el X3M, pero no es lo mismo, cómodos accesos, pero.... tengo ganas de "un pepino", hasta la llegada del X4 obligado por las circunstancias siempre he tenido coupes (amén de que no se le pueden poner los nueva iluminación laser al X3M )
    Configurado también el 340i touring como más racional y versátil... pero claro me pongo a buscar info y sale el M en touring "pronto" :muro: y en el punto de mira también el RS4 como posible alternativa.:wacky:

Otra opción que he barajado es mantener el X4 para uso normal (que todo sea dicho está perfecto) y buscar con un año máximo un Boxster 718 ahora que Alemania tiene el Iva al 16%:facepalm:

En fin... un dilema porque no la quiero liar por el ansia de cambiar. Es más capricho que necesidad y como están las cosas últimamente pues me apetece disfrutar.

Se que son muchas alternativas y muy variadas, pero... todas tienen su aquel.

He aquí los bellos candidatos...

M4 Competition Coupé 510cv

upload_2020-11-8_15-27-3.png

X3 M 510 cv

upload_2020-11-8_15-27-46.png

M340i xDrive Touring 374 cv

upload_2020-11-8_15-36-27.png

Este de regalo...:D
    BMW M440i xDrive Cabrio 374 cv

upload_2020-11-8_15-35-53.png

Última edición: 8 Nov 2020
    A Csar, Gudus y ER330d les gusta esto.
  28. ER330d

ER330d Forista Legendario Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Lavadora
    Bendito dilema.

Yo esperaba al M3 touring y decidía después.

Es que tiene una pintaza... :devil:

A MACO y Cocreta les gusta esto.
  29. Cocreta

Cocreta Forista Legendario Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Pues sí, bendito dilema :)

Yo también esperaba... ¿para cuándo llegaba el restyling del X3?... igual ahí llegan también los faros láser :whistle:

A Indixx, MACO y ER330d les gusta esto.
  30. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    ¿Y un M3? Sería mi elección.

A MACO le gusta esto.
Estado del tema:
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas

Compartir esta página