Video BMW serie 1 (F40) presentación oficial

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 14 Abr 2019.

1. dani2

dani2 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Pues a mi no me disgusta!! Pero es que ya tengo uno fregonetizado y delantera claro vamos, que estoy vacunado.

Todo dependerá del precio que le pongan. Pero podría ser una opción....

2. GOLDAR

GOLDAR Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Ya me dirás en que se parece a un Clase A... vamos, que ni viendo un tercio del morro. Que guste o no es diferente, pero parecidos... donde? :wideyed:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jordi F30, Navero, minibryant y otra persona les gusta esto.
  3. hector8

hector8 Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    335d E91
    La serie 1 se acabó para mí...nunca fué muy de mi agrado(menos la versión tres volúmenes).
    Ahora no hay nada que lo diferencie de un Focus, León, Golf, Mazda 3...
    Bueno, seguramente el precio, que seguirá estando por encima. Pero ahora ya no hay excusa.

A Ibi-TDI le gusta esto.
  4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    :whistle:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Navero y Jordi F30 les gusta esto.
  5. Jordi F30

Jordi F30 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F31 320d y 120i
    Visto desde atrás mola, desde delante ya no tanto.

A ferrom333 y Forever7 les gusta esto.
  6. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Es un chop, el modelo real puede ser más feo aún :floor:

7. Olajuwon

Olajuwon Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    CupraSTPP-S5 V8
    La mula parece más agraciada que el chop.

8. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A minibryant y Navero les gusta esto.
  9. ppma

ppma En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F32 30d
    Les ha dado fuerte con el cuentavueltas al revés. Que poco me gusta.

Lomen, LiZi_MaN, Jordi F30 y 2 otros les gusta esto.
  10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  12. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  13. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Gus le gusta esto.
  14. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  15. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    PRESS RELEASE
    The all-new BMW 1 Series - The perfect synthesis of agility and space.

The arrival of the all-new BMW 1 Series heralds the dawn of a new era. The third generation of the successful premium compact model draws back the curtain on the new BMW front-wheel-drive architecture, which fuses BMW’s signature driving pleasure and dynamic excellence with a significant increase in interior space.

Sporty, cool, safe and classy, sprinkled with fresh design and the latest in connectivity, the new BMW 1 Series is a proper BMW with a strong character all its own.

Cutting-edge chassis systems and innovative technologies, plus the integration of all key driving dynamics components and control systems, imbue the BMW 1 Series with an increase in agility that drivers of cars with both the new front-wheel-drive configuration and BMW xDrive intelligent all-wheel drive will clearly recognise. To this end, a five-year process of development has seen BMW channel all the experience amassed by the BMW Group over recent years with front-wheel-drive technology in other models into the new 1 Series. The result is a dynamic sharpness unprecedented in front-wheel-drive cars, with which it sets new standards in the premium compact class.

The third generation of the BMW 1 Series will be unveiled to the public for the first time on 25 – 27 June 2019 on the new BMW Group #NEXTGen presentation platform at BMW Welt in Munich. Hosting the show premiere of the new BMW 1 Series, meanwhile, will be the IAA event in Frankfurt am Main in September 2019. The worldwide launch will get underway on 28 September 2019.

More than 1.3 million examples of the BMW 1 Series have been produced in its first two generations, the car proving especially popular in Europe. The third-generation model offers significantly more space than its predecessor with little change to its exterior footprint, thanks to the cutting-edge BMW front-wheel-drive architecture. Passengers in the rear are the main beneficiaries, while a larger load compartment also results. Available as a five-door model only, the all-new BMW 1 Series is five millimetres shorter than its predecessor at 4,319 millimetres. In terms of width (now 1,799 millimetres), it has grown by 34 millimetres while its height (1,434 mm) has increased by 13 millimetres. At 2,670 millimetres, the wheelbase is 20 millimetres shorter than that of the second-generation model.

New face with larger BMW kidney grille.
    The new face of the BMW 1 Series and its fresh interpretation of iconic BMW features can be seen clearly from the front. The signature BMW kidney grille is now larger, with far greater presence. For the first time in this model range, the two kidneys now merge in the middle. The sporting flagship of the line-up is the BMW M135i xDrive (fuel consumption combined: 7.1 – 6.8 l/100 km [39.8 – 41.5 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 162 – 155 g/km*), which replaces the grille’s classical bars with a prominent three-dimensional mesh design inspired by racing cars. The headlights are now angled in design and lend the car a fresh and youthful feel. The optional full-LED lights – in adaptive guise, if desired – cut a particularly modern figure.

Pronounced shark nose and clear wedge shape.
    The flanks of the all-new BMW 1 Series stand out first and foremost with the familiar – and clearly defined – BMW shark nose, a strong hint of wedge shape and a slim window graphic culminating in the C-pillar with traditional Hofmeister kink. A small number of crisp and precise lines and boldly sculpted surfaces lend the new 1 Series an athletic appearance. The defining elements of the rear end are its broad-set lower section and the tapering effect further up. This creates a striking shoulderline, which gives the car a planted stance on the road. The wide, two-section rear lights enhance this impression and have a very modern look with their slender form and pared-back appearance. The optional full-LED rear lights provide a whole new take on the familiar “L” design courtesy of a single, slim light element with a striking sweep to the side. Expressively shaped surfaces and eye-catching tailpipes with a diameter of 90 millimetres (or 100 mm for the angle-cut items on the BMW M135i xDrive) set the seal on the sporting appearance of the rear section. The BMW 1 Series is available with an array of new light-alloy wheels starting from 16 inches in diameter. 19-inch items are available as an option for the first time.

Panoramic roof and backlit trim strips.
    The electric panoramic roof available for the first time on the BMW 1 Series lets more light into the interior, where more room and an enhanced feeling of spaciousness meet high-quality materials and innovative details. These include backlit trim strips, making their debut in a BMW as an option. They come in three different designs with six switchable colours and create compelling translucent effects. Grouped control clusters for the heating & climate functions and the various driving functions provide ease of use, while functional stowage options – such as the area in front of the gearshift lever, which can be specified with the Wireless Charging option for smartphones – deliver additional comfort and convenience.

Access to the optional infotainment features of the new BMW Operating System 7.0 – using gestures, if the relevant option is specified – is via a grouping of two displays, each of which have a screen diagonal measuring up to 10.25 inches in the case of the BMW Live Cockpit Professional. The new display design of this option mimics the newly designed BMW kidney grille in both form and arrangement. The central, touch-compatible Control Display is angled towards the driver in customary BMW style and is optimally positioned in their field of view. Added to which, the full-colour, 9.2-inch BMW Head-Up Display – available as an option for the first time on the BMW 1 Series – allows the driver to view information without taking their eyes off the road.

A giant leap in space.
    The interior of the all-new BMW 1 Series is much roomier than its predecessor, especially in the rear compartment. Getting in is easier and kneeroom for the rear passengers has increased by 33 millimetres. The rear offers a full 19 millimetres of extra headroom if the outward-opening sliding panoramic sunroof is specified. Rear passengers also enjoy 13 millimetres more elbowroom, while the driver and front passenger can look forward to an extra 42 millimetres in this respect. The load compartment capacity of 380 litres is 20 litres up on the outgoing car’s, and folding down the rear seat bench increases this to 1,200 litres. In addition, the minimum width of the boot has increased by 67 millimetres. And electric tailgate operation is offered on the BMW 1 Series for the first time.

Four equipment lines and one flagship model.
    The base Advantage model is joined in the new BMW 1 Series line-up by three other equipment lines, which differ from one another in both exterior and interior details. The Luxury Line model accentuates the classy and comfortable side to the car’s character with the help of body applications in Aluminium satinated and seat upholstery in Dakota leather. The Sport Line model with Black accents, window graphic in BMW Individual high-gloss Shadow Line and sports seats, and the M Sport model with accents in Aluminium satinated, front apron with specially shaped air intakes and BMW M rear apron in High-gloss Black lead the 1 Series up the dynamic ladder culminating in the BMW M135i xDrive. The flagship model stands out with features including a mesh-design BMW kidney grille, angle-cut tailpipe tips in Cerium Grey and a BMW M rear spoiler in body colour.

Cutting-edge BMW front-wheel-drive architecture with innovative powertrain technology.
    The third generation of the BMW 1 Series showcases the debut appearance of BMW’s cutting-edge new front-wheel-drive architecture. Benchmark driving dynamics for the segment and a far more spacious interior are the result. A five-year process of development has seen all the experience amassed over recent years with front-wheel-drive BMW Group models come together with a transfer of technology from BMW i to the BMW core brand to create a proper BMW with a character all its own. Whether front-wheel-drive or equipped with BMW xDrive intelligent all-wheel drive, the new 1 Series has taken its agility to a level above its predecessor. Its fast and precise responses are clearly perceptible and serve to enhance the driving experience. An important factor here is the ARB (actuator contiguous wheel slip limitation) technology familiar from the BMW i3s (electric power consumption combined: 14.6 – 14 kWh/100 km, CO2 emissions combined: 0 g/km**), which is now making its debut in a combustion-engined vehicle and allows wheel slip to be controlled much more sensitively and swiftly than before. A standard feature of the BMW 1 Series, ARB uses a slip controller that is positioned directly in the engine control unit rather than in the control unit for the DSC (Dynamic Stability Control) system. Eliminating the long signal paths means that information is relayed three times quicker, while the driver perceives wheel slip being brought under control up to ten times faster. Actuator contiguous wheel slip limitation works in close tandem with the DSC system to bring about a clear reduction in the power understeer normally experienced in front-wheel-drive cars. The ARB technology is assisted in its task by BMW Performance Control (yaw moment distribution). This feature, also included as standard on the 1 Series, gives it more agile handling by applying the brakes as required at the wheels on the inside of the bend before the slip threshold has been reached. The result is neutral steering behaviour. Besides the standard suspension – which already has a dynamic set-up and is specially tuned to the different engine variants – and the M Sport suspension with a 10 mm reduction in ride height, the all-new BMW 1 Series can also be specified with the Adaptive suspension with VDC (Variable Damper Control) as an option. This particular variant lets the driver choose from two different damper response settings – Comfort or Sport – using the Driving Experience Control switch. All new BMW 1 Series models from the entry-level engine upwards are equipped with a multi-link rear axle.

Two models with BMW xDrive intelligent all-wheel drive.
    ARB technology and BMW Performance Control are likewise included in the BMW 120d xDrive (fuel consumption combined: 4.7 – 4.5 l/100 km [60.1 – 62.8 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 124 – 117 g/km*) and BMW M135i xDrive, which feature intelligent all-wheel drive as standard. Standard specification for the M135i xDrive also includes a newly developed mechanical Torsen limited-slip differential, which gives the car an even sportier edge by creating a locking effect between the front wheels.

The differential is integrated into the standard-fit eight-speed Steptronic Sport transmission and also features a Launch Control mode that already puts the full peak torque of 450 Nm (332 lb-ft) on tap in first and second gear. The even sharper response of the M Sport steering in the BMW M135i xDrive produces a further noticeable increase in the car’s agility and gives it an even bigger appetite for corners. And the M Sport brakes offer excellent fade resistance and abundant reserves of stopping power at all times. The M Sport steering and M Sport brakes are also available as optional extras for other BMW 1 Series models.

Three diesel engines and two petrol variants from launch.
    Customers can order their new BMW 1 Series with a choice of three- and four-cylinder engines from the latest-generation BMW EfficientDynamics family. A host of detail improvements give them better fuel economy, lower emissions and, in some cases, more power than before. Three diesel engines and two petrol units are available, developing from 85 kW (116 hp) in the BMW 116d (fuel consumption combined: 4.2 – 3.8 l/100 km [67.3 – 74.3 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 110 – 100 g/km*) to 225 kW (306 hp) in the BMW M135i xDrive. The new engine powering the latter model is the most powerful four-cylinder unit in the BMW Group line-up. The BMW M135i xDrive dispatches 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) in a mere 4.8 seconds (4.7 seconds with M Performance package, available from 11/2019) on the way to a governed top speed of 250 km/h (155 mph). Despite these impressive performance figures, combined fuel consumption is just 7.1 – 6.8 litres per 100 km [39.8 – 41.5 mpg imp] and CO2 emissions come in at only 162 – 155 grams per kilometre. All the engines available for the BMW 1 Series meet the strict Euro 6d-TEMP emissions standard, while the BMW 116d is already Euro 6d-compliant. The petrol engines are equipped with a gasoline particulate filter and the diesels with a diesel particulate filter, NOx adsorption catalyst and SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) technology.

Three different transmission technologies now available.
    The BMW 116d, BMW 118d and BMW 118i come as standard with the further-developed six-speed manual gearbox, while the state-of-the-art seven-speed dual-clutch Steptronic transmission can be specified as an option for the BMW 116d and BMW 118i. The eight-speed Steptronic transmission – available as an option for the BMW 118d and standard on the BMW 120d xDrive – and the eight-speed Steptronic Sport transmission of the BMW M135i xDrive boast further improved smoothness and acoustic properties. Intelligent connectivity allows both automatic transmissions to adapt their shift strategy to the route and traffic situation at hand.

Assistance systems from BMW models higher up the range.
    A large number of innovative driver assistance systems fitted in the BMW 1 Series have been taken from models higher up the BMW range to make their debuts in the premium compact class. Depending on the system in question, camera images and data gathered by radar and ultrasonic sensors are used to monitor the vehicle’s surrounding area and either alert the driver to hazards or minimise the risk of an accident by means of corrective braking and steering. Standard equipment in Europe includes collision and pedestrian warning with city braking function, which also alerts the driver to the presence of cyclists. Also fitted as standard is the Lane Departure Warning system with active lane return, which is operational from 70 to 210 km/h (44 – 130 mph). Options include Active Cruise Control usable up to 160 km/h (99 mph) – on cars with automatic transmission and Stop & Go function – plus the Driving Assistant, which comprises the Lane Change Warning system, rear collision warning and crossing traffic warning.

Pa rking Assistant with innovative reversing assistant .
    The BMW 1 Series provides assistance with parking in the form of the optional Park Distance Control (PDC), rear view camera or Parking Assistant. The latter enables automatic assisted parking in spaces that are either parallel or perpendicular to the road, as well as automatic manoeuvring out of parallel parking spaces. Celebrating its premiere in the premium compact class is the innovative reversing assistant, which stores the steering movements for any section the car has just driven forward along at no more than 36 km/h (22 mph). The system is then able to steer the vehicle in reverse – for distances of up to 50 metres at up to 9 km/h (5.5 mph) – along exactly the same line it took when moving forward.

The smartphone as car key.
    The BMW 1 Series is available with the option of two new smart features that have previously only been seen in BMW models higher up the ladder: the BMW Digital Key and the BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant. Available as an option, the BMW Digital Key enables users to lock and unlock the vehicle from a smartphone using Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, rendering the conventional car key surplus to requirements. Holding the smartphone up to the door handle opens the car – even if the phone battery is dead. The engine can be started as soon as the phone has been placed in the smartphone tray or wireless charging tray. The driver can share the BMW Digital Key with up to five other people or use the BMW Key Card with the same functionality. The BMW Digital Key is available for top-spec NFC-compatible Samsung Galaxy models running Android 8.0 and above.

BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant: expert and conversation partner.
    Another new element has been added to the control and operating concept for the all-new BMW 1 Series in the form of the BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant first unveiled in the BMW 3 Series Sedan. The Intelligent Personal Assistant is a genuine BMW expert and is familiar with virtually all the car’s functions. After waking the system with the prompt “Hey BMW”, drivers can operate their car and access its functions and information simply by speaking. The BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant is a digital character with his own personality, who can learn routines, preferred settings and habits – and subsequently apply them in the appropriate context or engage in casual conversation. One unique feature over other digital assistants is that drivers can give this one a name of their choice.

Connected Navigation for a more relaxed arrival .
    Connected Navigation services allow internal and external information to be factored into route planning. Drivers of the BMW 1 Series will be able to send destinations from various apps straight to their car’s navigation system, store them and synchronise them with the car. The Parking Space Assistant proposes various parking options to the driver in good time before the destination is reached. This service includes providing information on the nearest multi-storey car park as well as suggesting routes that offer a particularly good chance of finding a parking spot close to the destination. The existing On-Street Parking Information and PARK NOW services are integrated intelligently into the process. In selected cities, it is even possible to pay parking charges automatically.

Operation by iDrive Controller, touch, voice or gestures .
    The new BMW 1 Series lets drivers use a variety of operating methods, depending on the situation and personal preferences. In addition to the usual buttons on the centre console and steering wheel, other frontline control elements include the iDrive Controller – with touchpad from BMW Live Cockpit Plus upwards – and the standard 8.8-inch Control Display with touchscreen functionality. BMW Live Cockpit Plus also adds a navigation system and intelligent voice control with online speech processing. BMW Live Cockpit Professional, based on the new BMW Operating System 7.0, brings together the fully digital display and operating system (including two 10.25-inch displays) with maximum connectivity and customisability. Standout features include an adaptive navigation system and a hard-drive-based multimedia system. There is also the option of controlling the functions using seven different gestures.

CO2 EMISSIONS & CONSUMPTION.
    BMW 118i fuel consumption combined: 5.7 – 5.0 l/100 km [49.6 – 56.5 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 129 – 114 g/km

BMW M135i xDrive fuel consumption combined: 7.1 – 6.8 l/100 km [39.8 – 41.5 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 162 – 155 g/km

BMW 116d fuel consumption combined: 4.2 – 3.8 l/100 km [67.3 – 74.3 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 110 – 100 g/km

BMW 118d fuel consumption combined: 4.4 – 4.1 l/100 km [64.2 – 68.9 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 116 – 108 g/km

BMW 120d xDrive (fuel consumption combined: 4.7 – 4.5 l/100 km [60.1 – 62.8 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 124 – 117 g/m

16. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  17. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  18. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Gus le gusta esto.
  19. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BMW Serie 1 (2020) | Información general
    Fernando Ríos (@RiversChains)

A finales de septiembre de 2019, BMW pondrá a la venta la tercera generación del Serie 1 (código F40). Únicamente estará disponible con carrocería de cinco puertas y sustiuirá al modelo que apareció en el mercado en 2012 (código F20) y que fue actualizado en varias ocasiones, la última en 2017 (más información).

La disposición mecánica del Serie 1 2020 es completamente distinta a la de las generaciones previas. Los motores están colocados en posición transversal a la marcha en vez de longitudinal y la tracción es en las ruedas delanteras en lugar de en las traseras (aunque también habrá versiones con tracción total xDrive, como hasta ahora). Con esta nueva disposición, y a pesar de que tanto la longitud de la carrocería como la batalla son un poco menores (mide 4319 mm de largo y tiene una distancia entre ejes de 2670 mm; 10 y 20 mm menos que el Serie 1 2017), BMW dice que el habitáculo es más amplio, especialmente en las plazas posteriores (33 milímetros más de espacio para las piernas y 19 mm más de altura hasta el techo).

[​IMG]

El maletero tiene 380 litros de capacidad, 20 litros más que el del Serie 1 2017. Es lo mismo que tiene un Audi A3 Sportback y un Volkswagen Golf y algo más que un Mercedes-Benz Clase A (360-370 litros según la versión). BMW afirma que el acceso al mismo es más cómodo porque el portón libera un hueco más grande. De serie, los respaldos de los asientos traseros están divididos en dos partes (60:40), aunque opcionalmente lo pueden estar en tres (40:20:40). Al abatir los respaldos de los mismos, el volumen de carga asciente a 1200 litros.

La gama que estará disponible en el lanzamiento del modelo consta de dos motores de gasolina (versiones 118i de 140 CV y M135i xDrive de 306 CV) y tres Diesel (116d de 116 CV, 118d de 150 CV y 120d xDrive de 190 CV). Los dos que corresponden a las versiones de menor potencia (118i y 116d) son de tres cilindros y el resto de cuatro, pero todos están sobrealimentados mediante un turbocompresor de doble entrada. La caja de cambios puede ser manual de seis velocidades (de serie en 118i, 116d y 118d), automática de tipo doble embraguecon siete relaciones (opcional para las versiones 118i y 116d) o automática de tipo convertidor de par y ocho velocidades (de serie en 120d xDrive y M135i xDrive y opcional en 118d). La tracción es total en las dos versiones de mayor potencia (M135i xDrive y 120d xDrive) y delantera en el resto.

La versión M135i xDrive, que está desarrollada por la división de vehículos M Performance de BMW, tiene algunas modificaciones técnicas con respecto a otras versiones de la gama. Así, además de un motor con 306 CV, incluye un diferencial autoblocante para el eje delantero, una caja de cambios con función «Launch Control» (permite salir desde parado con la máxima aceleración posible), una dirección con ajuste específico y un sistema de frenos sobredimensionado que, según BMW, da mayores prestaciones. También incluye algunos elementos decorativos distintivos, como por ejemplo una parrilla delantera específica, unas salidas de escape de 100 mm de diámetro o unas llantas de aleación de 18 pulgadas con un diseño exclusivo.

[​IMG]

Todos los Serie 1 2020 tendrán de serie un control de tracción denominado ARB —del alemán «aktornahe Radschlupfbegrenzung», que podría traducirse como actuador próximo para la limitación de deslizamiento de la rueda— cuya principal peculiaridad es que la unidad electrónica que lo controla está integrada en la unidad electrónica del motor y no en la del control de estabilidad como hasta ahora. Con ello, BMW dice que consigue que la transmisión de información entre el control de tracción y la unidad de gestión del motor sea hasta tres veces más rápida y mejora así la precisión de respuesta del sistema para reducir las pérdidas de adherencia y los movimientos en la dirección que suelen darse en los vehículos de tracción delantera con mucha potencia al acelerar a fondo.

También será de serie el BMW Performance Control, un control vectorial de par que permite un paso por curva más rápido actuando sobre los frenos de la rueda interior al giro. Como en otros modelos de BMW, el Serie 1 2020 tendrá un selector de modos de conducción llamado Driving Experience Control con cuatro modos predefinidos —Eco, Comfort, Sport y Sport+— que modifica el funcionamiento del motor, de la caja de cambios, de la suspensión, de la dirección o del sistema de climatización.

Habrá tres tipos de suspensión disponibles: la de serie (cuyo ajuste es distinto en función de la versión escogida), otra denominada M Sport que reduce 10 mm la altura de la carrocería y otra con amortiguadores controlados electronicamente y dos niveles de ajuste (Comfort y Sport). Todos los Serie 1 2020 tienen una suspensión trasera de tipo multibrazo.

El Serie 1 2020 se podrá elegir con cuatro lineas de diseño diferentes que se distinguen entre sí por el equipamiento que incluyen y por el aspecto que le dan al vehículo. Se llaman Advantage, Sport Line, Luxury Line y M Sport. De serie, todos llevan elementos como el sistema de frenada de emergencia en ciudad con reconocimiento de peatones y ciclistas o la alerta por cambio involuntario de carrilcon capacidad para actuar sobre la dirección (funciona entre 70 y 210 km/h). Opcionalmente se podrán añadir otros sistemas como el programador de velocidad activo capaz de llegar a detener el vehículo y reanudar la marcha de manera automática (solo para las versiones con cambio automático; funciona hasta 160 km/h), la alerta por tráfico cruzado con función de frenada automática, el asistente de marcha atrás (el vehículo controla la dirección de manera automática cuando se circula marcha atrás a lo largo de un trayecto que previamente se ha recorrido hacia delante) o el de aparcamiento semi automático capaz de estacionar en perpendicular o en paralelo.

[​IMG]

También forman parte de la lista de opciones el techo panorámico de cristal, el Head-up Display con indicaciones a color y una superficie de proyección de 9,2 pulgadas, un portón con apertura y cierre automáticos, unos faros de ledes adaptativos, un sistema de iluminación ambiental para el habitáculo con tres patrones de diseño predefinidos y seis colores disponibles o un equipo de sonido del especialista Harman/Kardon con 16 altavoces.

El salpicadero del Serie 1 2020 es distinto al del modelo anterior (imagen del actuale imagen del año-modelo 2017) e incluye un sistema multimedia que, opcionalmente, puede tener una pantalla táctil de hasta 10,2 pulgadas (la de serie es de 8,8), manejo mediante gestos, puede recibir actualizaciones de programación mediante una conexión inalámbrica e incluir un asistente capaz de aprender rutinas y hábitos cotidianos, responder a preguntas sencillas o incluso explicar el funcionamiento de algunos de los elementos de equipamiento que incluye el vehículo.

La instrumentación puede ser de dos tipos: una convencional con dos indicadores de aguja o una pantalla de 10,25 pulgadas en diagonal denominada «Live Cockpit Professional» con varias posibilidades de configuración y el sistema operativo 7.0 de BMW (es el mismo que llevan los BMW más recientes, como el Serie 3 o el X5). Para acceder o cerrar el vehículo y para arrancar o apagar el motor, BMW ofrece la aplicación «BMW Digital Key», que una vez instalada en un teléfono móvil, permite prescindir de la clásica llave.

Entre los días 25 y 27 de junio, BMW celebrará un evento en Munich (Alemania) donde dará más información sobre el Serie 1 2020.
    https://www.km77.com/coches/bmw/serie-1/2020/5-puertas/informacion

A Malavida79 y Gus les gusta esto.
  20. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Se requeteconfirma que me gusta mucho más el modelo saliente. Hablo de estética (interior y exterior), porque si entramos en el bastidor, no hay comparación posible.

A Javi651, Navero y Malavida79 les gusta esto.
  21. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
  22. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Me quedo antes con un Mazda 3, puestos a coger un delantera que sea bonito, manual y atmosférico, la diferencia de pasta para caldo y mantenimiento :finga:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Última edición: 27 May 2019
    A Joshman le gusta esto.
  23. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Y nos reíamos del merchy A AMG :fiesta:
    [​IMG]

May 27, 2019

Munich. With its modern suspension, innovative technologies and powerful engines, the new BMW 1 Series (fuel consumption combined: 7.1 – 3.8 l/100 km [39.8 – 74.3 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 162 – 100 g/km*) sets a new benchmark in the premium compact class in terms of driving dynamics. As such, the distinctive character and outstanding agility of the third engine generation ensures an unmistakable sporty driving experience ex works. However, this can be intensified even further: as soon after the market launch of the new BMW 1 Series, an extensive range of exclusive M Performance Parts is available that allow the car’s sporty appearance and dynamic potential to be given an additional boost. As is customary for BMW, all components are harmonised with each other and with the specific character of the new model. In addition to enhancing the car’s sporty, dynamic appearance on the exterior in particular, the parts also meet functional requirements in terms of lightweight construction and aerodynamics. This is not least due to the extensive racing expertise contributed by BMW M GmbH to the development of the M Performance components.

Sporty lightness: aerodynamic and exterior components.
    Various lightweight construction parts in a new carbon fibre look and components in high-gloss black underscore the car’s sporty appearance while at the same time highlighting the lines of the body. What is more, the M Performance front splitter, the horizontal-flow rear spoiler and the aero flicks in high-gloss black optimise aerodynamics, thereby enhancing the talents of the compact 5-door model in the area of driving dynamics. The same applies to the high-gloss black side sill insert and the rear diffuser in lightweight carbon fibre. All M Performance components were developed especially for the new BMW 1 Series and perfectly harmonised in the wind tunnel. The high-quality carbon fibre components are crafted elaborately by hand before being sealed with a clear finish and given a high-gloss polish. This also applies to the M Performance exterior mirror caps, whose high-tech character provides an attractive eye-catcher. BMW M Performance Parts also offers the new M kidney grille with mesh design as a retrofitting solution.

Highlights the proportions: lettering in Frozen Black.
    In addition, the range of M Performance Parts also includes options to further refine the car's sporty exterior design. The side lettering in Frozen Black highlights the model's new proportions, for example, adding an attractive accentuation to the body. The decor set with striking colouring and M Performance inscription goes perfectly with the other mounted parts, individually highlighting the car’s sporty character. As a supplement to this, the vehicle front can be refined with lettering in high-gloss black.

For powerful deceleration: 18-inch M Performance sports brake.
    In keeping with its increased driving dynamics, the new BMW 1 Series can also be fitted with an 18-inch M Performance sports brake system, whose striking characteristics are enhanced deceleration performance and increased thermal resilience – even in extreme conditions. The brake’s attractive appearance with calipers finished in red provides a perfect match for the car’s sporty design style; this is showcased especially effectively in combination with an open wheel design. As compared to the standard brake system, the front axle has larger inner-vented, perforated discs in lightweight design which are powerfully gripped by 4-piston fixed calipers. The amply sized calipers are made of a aluminium alloy so as to save weight. The rear axle features matching lightweight construction brake discs with single-piston floating caliper.

All-round perfection: sporty complete wheel sets in 18 and 19 inches.
    Matching the sports brake, BMW offers the high-quality M Performance forged wheel Y-Spoke 554M in an 18-inch format. This weight-optimised summerwheel in Jet Black matt features a multicoloured graphic print that perfectly showcases the M Performance inscription and M logo. The light alloy wheel Y-Spoke 711M in Ferric Grey is likewise available in an 18-inch format. This winter wheel is suitable for use with snow chains and can also be combined with the M Performance sports brake. The range also includes the 19-inch M Performance light alloy wheel Double Spoke 555M in bicolour look, which is available as a complete wheel set for use in summer.

The M Performance wheel bags are recommended as a practical solution for storing and transporting these high-quality wheels. They protect the driver and vehicle from soiling and are convenient for loading due to their reinforced handles. Markings ensure rapid wheel allocation, while the attractive M Performance design creates a racing atmosphere even in the garage at home.

Sporty flair directly on entry: LED door projectors with M Performance motifs.
    The BMW door projectors provide a sporty welcome even when the doors are opened. With the three different motives included in the M Performance slide set it is possible to have the BMW M logo or other graphics projected onto the ground next to the vehicle. The lighting not only ensures comfort and safety when entering and exiting the vehicle, it also creates a very exclusive, distinctive atmosphere. The sporty motifs are clearly perceptible, even at dusk.

Pure racing feeling: sporty highlights in the cockpit.
    Distinctive touches of sporty enhancement are also available for the interior of the new BMW 1 Series. The M Performance steering wheel with distinctive Alcantara grip area and large thumbrest offers genuine racing feeling, for example. In addition to the steering wheel's pleasant touch combined with an excellent grip, visual accentuations are provided by the red marking at the 12 o’clock position and the silver-grey hand-sewn cross-stitching. The steering wheel’s sporty high-tech character can be further enhanced with the M Performance steering wheel trim, for which there is a choice between carbon fibre/Alcantara and carbon fibre/leather. In both cases, the 6 o’clock detail bears the M Performance inscription. There is an additional option for vehicles with Steptronic sports transmission: high-quality M Performance carbon fibre shift paddles can be selected to further enhance the motor racing atmosphere in the cockpit.

Finally, another attractive supplement for vehicles with sporty M Performance fittings is provided by the high-quality velvet velour floor mats with embroidered M Performance inscription, a leather-look surround complete with contrasting seam and a pennant in the typical M colours blue, light blue and red. In addition to their sporty look, the non-slip and high-grip floor mats provide an excellent fit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A inthenight le gusta esto.
  24. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A luxo46 le gusta esto.
  25. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    2019 BMW 1 Series: Prices from 28,200 euros for 118i with front-wheel drive

2019 BMW 1 Series: F40 prices compared to the F20

BMW 118i F40: from 28,200 euros (F20: 27,150 euros)
    BMW 116d F40: from 29,900 euros (F20: 29,250 euros)
    BMW 118d F40: from 32,400 euros (F20: 31,250 euros)
    BMW 120d xDrive F40: from 38.400 Euro (F20: 38.600 Euro)
    BMW M135i xDrive F40: from 48,900 euros (M140i F20: 50,550 euros)

When the new BMW 1 Series F40 celebrates its market launch in September 2019, the price question will come into play for many BMW customers. Even without an official price list, we can already reveal the basic prices of the five engines available at the launch and therefore offer at least a good starting point.

The BMW 118i with its three-cylinder engine, manual six-speed gearbox and front-wheel drive marks the entry into the world of the third generation 1 Series. The prices for the entry-level 1er start at 28,200 euros, about a 1,000 euros over an identically motorized 1er of the previous generation: The 118i F20 was last available at prices from 27,150 euros.

The cheapest diesel is, as usual, a bit more expensive: For a new BMW 116d with three-cylinder engine, customer will have to pay at least 29,900 euros, which is 650 euros more than its predecessor. The cheapest four-cylinder is the 118d, which is even 1,150 euros above the F20 with a base price of 32,400 euros.

Top diesel and cheapest all-wheel-drive is the new BMW 120d xDrive, which is always equipped with the eight-speed automatic transmission. The base price of 38,400 euros is 200 euros below the level of its predecessor, which was only available in conjunction with the Advantage equipment package.

The undisputed top model, the BMW M135i xDrive, costs at least 48,900 euros. Therefore, it is at first glance significantly cheaper than the BMW M140i xDrive – 50,550 euro. Customers also get 34 hp and two cylinders less. It should also be noted that the previous M140i was also available with only two driven wheels, so the base price for the five-door was 48,500 euros. If you go even further back in history, the M135i F20, the three-door with manual transmission and rear-wheel drive, was available from 39,850 euros.

There are of course far more standard features in today’s BMWs so pricing has often been adjusted to reflect that.

26. umbrellasun

umbrellasun Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    120d &1.2 Tsi
    [​IMG]

Pues prefiero el Focus... diseño, mas bonito y bastante mas economico..

Karkoms, ferrom333, sinfoncio y 2 otros les gusta esto.
  27. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Este es el vídeo oficial del lanzamiento :)

28. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Actualmente podías elegir entre tracción trasera o XDrive. Ahora ya no podrás elegirlo trasera.

Actualmente podías elegir entre motores convencionales o un buen y potente L6, montados longitudinalmente. Ahora ya no podrás elegirlo L6, y todos serán transversales.

Actualmente podías elegir entre 3 y 5 puertas. Ahora solo podrás comprarlo 5 puertas.

Actualmente podías elegir entre manual y automático. En los actuales veremos qué motores ofrecen cada tipo de transmisión.

Y por si fuera poco, para colmo es más bonito el modelo saliente (aunque esto ya es subjetivo).

:muro::muro::muro:

Karkoms, sinfoncio, umbrellasun y 4 otros les gusta esto.
  29. ppma

ppma En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F32 30d
    Exteriormente, me gusta bastante más el actual.
    El interior (quitando el detalle del cuentavueltas al revés), si que me gusta más el nuevo. La pantalla parece mejor integrada.
    Pero si comprara un compacto, delantera y 4cilindros, no sería una opción para mí.

30. Laduqui

Laduqui En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    2 Nivas
    Bajo mi modesta opinión, esa parrilla delantera, la veo un poco desproporcionada. Por lo demás, lo mas bonito para mí es la trasera. A nivel interno, le veo clara influencia Audi, con la tontería del cuentarrevoluciones al revés como Peugeot.
    Lo veo muy parecido al Focus, pero bastante mas caro. Por diseño, me convence más mi 118 M Lci.

Compartir esta página