Fotos BMW Vision iNext + BMW Vision M: ¿un i8 de 600 cv?

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 14 Sep 2018.

1. Nanouk

Nanouk Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    No sé, he estado viendo el video del exterior y del interior y solo se me venía a la cabeza un "ppfff..., qué pesadez".

¿Por qué no me van enseñando un diseño próximo al de fabricación del que se supone va a ser el i5 de BMW? Eso sí lo miraría con mucho interés. Porque, se supone que el i5 será una berlina, ¿o es que el i5 será un i3 gigante?

A Gus le gusta esto.
  2. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Joerrrrrr...me pilla todo. No solo el Avantime ha sido el último Renault que me interesó...es que no se las veces que he escrito sobre lo que me gustó el concept Vel Satis hace casi 20 años , que iba de este palo) y no el truño que comercializaron con su nombre.

https://www.bmwfaq.org/threads/cual-es-el-coche-raro-que-siempre-te-ha-gustado.899124/

Un frontal menos "castor" y un voplante redondo...y me vale :bomb::rindo:

A nebur le gusta esto.
  3. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
  4. Bimmer

Bimmer Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Semejante aberración, junto al e60, no merece otra actitud. El listón previo era muy alto, pero es que ni se acercaron.

5. Diego F.

Diego F. Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z4 35is, A7 3.0
    No compares la estética del E65 con la del E60. El E60 de hecho ha envejecido muy bien. El E65 se sigue viendo horrible.

6. nebur

nebur 11 mayo , lakdd Galicia . Ver punto de encuentro Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Mayorista
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Y pa que sirve la tonteria esa de la luz trasera de asiento enmoquetao ?

7. Bimmer

Bimmer Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Son la misma, horrenda mierda, bulbosa e informe, sin elegancia ni sutileza alguna.

8. Diego F.

Diego F. Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z4 35is, A7 3.0
    :LOL::LOL::LOL: ¡Qué inquina!

9. HelloTravel

HelloTravel Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    e30, e31, Z3
    Me quedo con el e30...

10. Fail

Fail Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    0-100 4,9s
    Parece que cuando lo estaban pariendo uno de los directivos avispados que aún quedan intentó volverlo a meter dentro de un buen porrón pero ni así pudo evitar lo inevitable y bueno ahí lo tenemos en todo su esplendor, con este frontal que no entra de ninguna manera y ese color que parece escogido por la competencia. Y para qué pondrán una tabla de planchar entre los asientos? En fin..

11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    A mi también, lo dije como un piropo :D

12. antuan

antuan Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Acabo de ver en otro hilo en qué se inspiraron:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:descojon:

13. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    First Look at BMW iNEXT Production Prototype

Have a look at the iNEXT prototype up close and personal, with the first spied look at its interior appearing more conventional than the concept iNEXT's dashboard. This is however, still a very early stage prototype and with BMW calling the iNEXT its technology flagship, expect the interior to show off more technology and forward-looking design as the prototype advances in testing. And check out the iNEXT logo on the steering wheel.

Both the iNEXT and upcoming i4 will offer a driving range of over 600 kilometers / 373 miles per charge (based on the European WLTP test cycle so EPA mileage ratings for the US market will vary). The iNext will feature Level 3 (hands-off -- autonomous driving).

The iNEXT is scheduled to begin production in 2021 at the Dingolfing plant.

May 10, 2019 Photos

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

February 5, 2019

BMW Press Release:

Munich.
    The future of driving pleasure is approaching fast and the BMW iNEXT takes the next hurdle of its path to serial production maturity. The winter test centre of the BMW Group in Arjeplog, Sweden is the setting for the current complete vehicle tests, which serve to optimise, examine and harmonise all drive, chassis and suspension components under extreme climate and road conditions. With its purely electric drive, the BMW iNEXT meets individual mobility needs in an especially sustainable manner. It also combines the latest developments from the areas of automated driving and intelligent connectivity offering passengers completely new ways of enjoying their ride.

The series production version of the BMW iNEXT will be manufactured in the BMW Plant in Dingolfing from 2021. The new technology flagship of the BMW Group integrates the key future topics of automated driving, connectivity, electrification and services (ACES) in the automobile as defined in the NUMBER ONE > NEXT company strategy. Its innovative technology focusses on people’s needs and requirements. The BMW iNEXT, in the shape of a modern Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) embodies the pioneering interpretation of brand typical driving pleasure – with purely electric drive, intelligent all-wheel-drive system and model-specific suspension technology. These components are currently being winter-tested together under real-world conditions at the polar circle for the first time. This intensive series of tests, which is equivalent to those used for conventionally powered models, illustrates the high degree of maturity of the purely electric drive technology developed by the BMW Group, which makes the BMW iNEXT the symbol for the move into a new era of driving pleasure.

The test drives with the camouflaged BMW iNEXT are being conducted on snow-covered roads and ice-covered lakes, where low temperatures and minimal road friction dominate everyday testing. The cold poses a challenge, above all, for the electric motor, the high-voltage battery and the cooling system of the BMW iNEXT. The testing engineers also attach particular importance to the eDrive energy management system. They analyse the way in which the extreme sub-zero temperatures affect how the energy storage system recharges, how electricity is transferred to the electric motor, how the electrical system is supplied with energy and how the heating and air condition systems respond. The power transmission and suspension regulation systems are also tested far beyond what is standard in day-to-day traffic conditions. On closed-off, ice-covered surfaces electronic regulation can already be provoked at low driving speeds. For the engineers this means that they can, for example, analyse the interaction of the all-wheel-drive system, which was especially developed for the electric drive, and DSC (Dynamic Stability Control). They can then continuously optimise the processes under exactly reproducible conditions.

The steering and braking system are also fine-tuned under these conditions. Just like the deceleration performance of the brakes, the energy recuperation when coasting must be precisely adapted to each driving situation. The tracks around Arjeplog also provide the ideal testing ground for these trials. The BMW iNEXT is confronted with the entire range of dynamic driving challenges when winter-testing on gravel tracks, dry asphalt and extremely slippery polished ice surfaces.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1580464

A Nanouk le gusta esto.
  14. harri power

harri power Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    EX E39 ---735i
    Por eso no voy a las quedadas,para que me pongais a parir...:p

15. Cris

Cris Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    ///M3 ///M330 ci
    si se queda como prototipo no pasa nada.

16. Josué

Josué Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    MiniYo & 49Maxi
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Ya le tenían transporte propio los de Lufthansa, en marzo en Frankfurt... :facepalm:
    Creo que el que va a salir definitivamente al mercado es ese de las barandillas que se ve junto al avión... tampoco se notan grandes diferencias respecto al prototipo... :p
    DSCF7866.JPG

Última edición: 11 May 2019
    A Gus le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página