Video BMW X3 M / X4 M Competition

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 14 Abr 2019.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

2020 BMW X4 M Competition Technical Specifications:
    Config/No of cyls/valves: In-line / 6 / 4
    Engine technology: M TwinPower Turbo technology with two mono-scroll turbochargers, High Precision Injection, VALVETRONIC fully variable valve timing and Double-VANOS variable camshaft timing
    Effective capacity cc: 2993
    Stroke/bore mm: 90.0 / 84.0
    Compression ratio :1: 9.3
    Fuel: RON 98 (min. RON 95)
    Max output kW/hp: 375 / 510 at rpm 6250
    Max torque Nm: 600 at rpm 2600 – 5950
    Battery/installation: Ah/– 105 / luggage compartment
    Suspension, front: Adaptive M suspension with double-joint spring strut axle in aluminium construction, M-specific kinematics and rigidity
    Suspension, rear:Adaptive M suspension with five-link axle in lightweight steel construction, M-specific kinematics and rigidity
    Brakes, front: M compound brakes with four-piston fixed callipers and drilled, inner-vented discs
    Brakes, rear: M compound brakes with single-piston floating callipers and drilled, inner-vented discs
    Driving stability systems: Standard: DSC incl. ABS, ASC and M Dynamic Mode (MDM), can be switched off, CBC (Cornering Brake Control), DBC (Dynamic Brake Control), Dry Braking function, Start-Off Assistant, Active M Differential, DSC linked with M xDrive all-wheel drive Safety equipment: Standard: airbags for driver and front passenger, side airbags for driver and front passenger, head airbags for front and rear seats, three-point inertia-reel seatbelts on all seats with belt stopper, belt latch tensioner and belt force limiter in the front, crash sensors, tyre pressure indicator
    Steering: Electric Power Steering (EPS) with M-specific Servotronic function and variable sport ratio
    Steering ratio, overall :1 2.9
    Tyres, front/rear: 255/40 ZR21 102Y XL 265/40 ZR21 105Y XL
    Rims, front/rear: 9.5J x 21 light-alloy 10J x 21 light-alloy
    Type of transmission: Eight-speed M Steptronic transmission with Drivelogic
    Acceleration 0–100 km/h s: 4.1
    Top speed km/h: 250 / 285 (Limited / with optional M Driver’s Package)
    BMW EfficientDynamics standard features
    Brake Energy Regeneration, Electric Power Steering, Auto Start Stop function, Optimum Shift Indicator, BMW EfficientLightweight, on-demand operation of ancillary units, map-regulated oil pump, differential and transfer case with optimised warm-up behaviour
    Fuel Consumption ECE With standard tyres
    Urban l/100 km: 13.5 – 12.8
    Extra-urban l/100 km: 9.0 – 8.7
    Combined l/100 km: 10.5
    The fuel consumption and CO2 emission figures are determined according to the European Regulation (EC) 715/2007 in the version applicable. The figures refer to a vehicle with basic configuration in Germany. The range shown considers the different sizes of the selected wheels/tyres and the selected items of optional equipment, and may vary during configuration. The values are based on the new WLTP test cycle and are translated back into NEDC-equivalent values in order to ensure comparability between the vehicles. With respect to these vehicles, for vehicle-related taxes or other duties based (at least inter alia) on CO2 emissions, the CO2 values may differ from the values stated here (depending on national legislation). Correct as at: 01.02.2019

2020 BMW X3 M Competition Technical Specifications:
    Config/No of cyls/valves: In-line / 6 / 4
    Engine technology: M TwinPower Turbo technology with two mono-scroll turbochargers, High Precision Injection, VALVETRONIC fully variable valve timing and Double-VANOS variable camshaft timing
    Effective capacity cc: 2993 Stroke/bore mm: 90.0 / 84.0
    Compression ratio :1: 9.3
    Fuel: RON 98 (min. RON 95)
    Max output kW/hp: 375 / 510 at rpm 6250
    Max torque Nm: 600 at rpm 2600 – 5950
    Battery/installation: Ah/– 105 / luggage compartment
    Suspension, front: Adaptive M suspension with double-joint spring strut axle in aluminium construction, M-specific kinematics and rigidity
    Suspension, rear:Adaptive M suspension with five-link axle in lightweight steel construction, M-specific kinematics and rigidity
    Brakes, front: M compound brakes with four-piston fixed callipers and drilled, inner-vented discs
    Brakes, rear: M compound brakes with single-piston floating callipers and drilled, inner-vented discs
    Driving stability systems:
    Standard: DSC incl. ABS, ASC and M Dynamic Mode (MDM), can be switched off, CBC (Cornering Brake Control), DBC (Dynamic Brake Control), Dry Braking function, Start-Off Assistant, Active M Differential, DSC linked with M xDrive all-wheel drive
    Safety equipment:
    Standard: airbags for driver and front passenger, side airbags for driver and front passenger, head airbags for front and rear seats, three-point inertia-reel seatbelts on all seats with belt stopper, belt latch tensioner and belt force limiter in the front, crash sensors, tyre pressure indicator
    Steering: Electric Power Steering (EPS) with M-specific Servotronic function and variable sport ratio
    Steering ratio, overall :1 2.9
    Tyres, front/rear: 255/40 ZR21 102Y XL 265/40 ZR21 105Y XL
    Rims, front/rear: 9.5J x 21 light-alloy 10J x 21 light-alloy
    Type of transmission: Eight-speed M Steptronic transmission with Drivelogic
    Acceleration 0–100 km/h s: 4.1
    Top speed km/h: 250 / 285 (Limited / with optional M Driver’s Package)
    BMW EfficientDynamics standard features
    Brake Energy Regeneration, Electric Power Steering, Auto Start Stop function, Optimum Shift Indicator, BMW EfficientLightweight, on-demand operation of ancillary units, map-regulated oil pump, differential and transfer case with optimised warm-up behaviour
    Fuel Consumption ECE With standard tyres
    Urban l/100 km: 13.5 – 12.8
    Extra-urban l/100 km: 9.1 – 8.8
    Combined l/100 km: 10.5
    The fuel consumption and CO2 emission figures are determined according to the European Regulation (EC) 715/2007 in the version applicable. The figures refer to a vehicle with basic configuration in Germany. The range shown considers the different sizes of the selected wheels/tyres and the selected items of optional equipment, and may vary during configuration. The values are based on the new WLTP test cycle and are translated back into NEDC-equivalent values in order to ensure comparability between the vehicles. With respect to these vehicles, for vehicle-related taxes or other duties based (at least inter alia) on CO2 emissions, the CO2 values may differ from the values stated here (depending on national legislation). Correct as at: 01.02.2019

2. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Llegan las pruebas

3. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  5. luxo46

luxo46 Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    El culo del x4 en persona no me gusta nada.

A Navero y julio bmw les gusta esto.
  6. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Llevan el motorillo que meterán a los nuevos M3/M4 :geek:

Última edición: 22 Jun 2019
  7. julio bmw

julio bmw En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    X3 F25M
    El del X3 es mucho mas convincente

8. Ibi-TDI

Ibi-TDI Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    510cv :woot:

9. Nanouk

Nanouk Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Y con eso qué quieres decir?

Qué lo “revientan” en plan “bien” con ese motor entregando tantos CV o, por el contrario, con tan poco motor meter tantos caballos es digno de elogio.

10. Ibi-TDI

Ibi-TDI Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Que esas cajas de zapatos con semejante cv tienen que andar muy bien.

A Nanouk le gusta esto.
  11. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Pues...dan más de 500 CV a la rueda :eek:...otro BMW que anuncia mucha menor potencia de la que realmente tiene...

12. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Y seguro que los preparadores les sacarán algunos cv más, estos dicen que ya que no habrá M3 frutero, es una opción a tener en cuenta y hay que probarlo, que parece mentira como anda eso para ser un zarrio X :pompous:

FIRST DRIVE: BMW X3 M Competition — Who Needs an M3 Touring?

[​IMG]
    Almost every BMW fan has been begging, pleading, scratching and clawing for an M3 Touring (wagon) to be made. The idea of a small, high-performance …

Almost every BMW fan has been begging, pleading, scratching and clawing for an M3 Touring (wagon) to be made. The idea of a small, high-performance wagon from BMW M is absolutely ideal for most Bavarian enthusiasts. Unfortunately for us wanting fans, a long-roof BMW M3 will never exist. But I’m here to tell you, there’s no longer a need for it. All because of the BMW X3 M Competition.

I know, I know, suggesting that a sporty SUV is an acceptable replacement for a wagon is car-enthusiast-heresy. And typically, I’d be in agreement with the angry mob calling for the slow and painful demise of any pundit claiming what I’m claiming right now. However, the BMW X3 M Competition is shockingly good to drive and completely negates the need for an M3 wagon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Before anyone threatens my life or gives me any unique and creative suggestions for my suicide, let me explain. The BMW X3 M Competition starts at $76,900. That’s about as much as the next-gen G80 BMW M3 Competition will cost, even if it’s a bit more. Both cars will share the same engine, power and even all-wheel drive system. The X3 M is just a bit bigger and more practical. So if you’re the sort of customer that would want a BMW M3 Touring, the X3 M Competition is almost exactly that, just taller.

My specific tester was an Alpine White BMW X3 M Competition with Sakhir Orange interior and carbon fiber trim. It also had the executive package equipped, which brought the total price to about $80,000. That’s a lot of money, sure, but the X3 M Comp packs so much car into that SUV body that it’s almost impossible to argue against.

Under that sculpted hood lies the beating heart of a proper M car. It’s the all-new S58 engine, which is a 3.0 liter twin-turbocharged I6 that makes 503 hp and 442 lb-ft of torque in Competition-spec. It’s the same engine that will power the next-gen BMW M3 Competition. It’s the same gearbox, too — an eight-speed ZF-sourced automatic. That auto ‘box sends power to an xDrive all-wheel drive system that has two different modes: 4WD and 4WD Sport. It doesn’t have the ‘2WD’ mode as the BMW M5 but that doesn’t matter, as 4WD Sport is plenty fun. Plus, drifting a tall SUV is probably ill-advised.

[​IMG]

The engine is a masterpiece, though. It’s miles ahead of the S55 engine that powered the F80 M3 and continues to power the M2 Competition. It delivers its ample power with a silky smoothness that the M2 Comp wishes it had. On top of that, it makes a great noise, one that’s significantly improved over the previous S55. But the most impressive part of all of it is the forward thrust it delivers.

While the BMW X3 M can be a bit hesitant off the line, I suspect that to be tuning related and intentional. However, once it’s in its very healthy mid-range, it delivers a supercar-like punch that seems almost frightening in something as big and tall as an X3. Gearshifts are also dual-clutch-quick, without being harsh or unrefined. However, leaving in it sport automatic mode is best-suited for the X3 M, as it’s always in the right gear and is never caught flat-footed.

To be honest, I went into it expecting it to be fast and exciting. Even the BMW X3 M40i is fast and exciting in a straight line. What I was hoping for was for the BMW X3 M to be thrilling when the road got twisty. I was hoping for some genuine M Division excitement. And I got it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Turn the wheel in the X3 M and the front end bites with an almost absurd enthusiasm. Its steering is incredibly sharp and has a decent amount of feedback. But kudos needs to go to the M Division’s engineers, as well as Michelin’s, as the massive front Pilot Sport tires simply never run out of grip. I’ve only ever driven one other SUV that refused to understeer as much as the X3 M and that was the Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio. In fact, the BMW X3 M Competition reminded me a lot of the Alfa, just with nicer refinement and a better ride.

Speaking of ride, it’s remarkable that the BMW X3 M has a better ride than literally anything. Its combination of stiff suspension, massive wheels and small tire sidewall makes the X3 M brutal over rough pavement. In fact, it’s so stiff that it actually starts to feel sketchy while driving quickly over rough pavement and going slowly over big bumps can send the entire car rocking side-to-side. It can actually be nauseating at times.

However, having said that, I actually sort of liked it. The crazy stiff suspension was always a reminder of just how capable the BMW X3 M is on track. I’ve never actually driven the X3 M on track but I’ve ridden shotgun with a proper racing driver behind the wheel of one on track and I was mightily impressive. So every time I hit a harsh bump, after I groaned in discomfort, I laughed and smiled because I knew that what I was driving was something genuinely special and shockingly capable.

[​IMG]

But the most important part of the BMW X3 M is the fact that it’s fun. In an era where even M cars feel so refined and easy to drive, the X3 M brings a rawness, an attitude back to M. Of course, it’s still a modern M car, so it’s interior is lovely, its technology makes life incredibly easy and it’s so absurdly capable that even a ham-fisted idiot like myself can drive it quickly without fear. However, it does all of that with an enthusiasm that’s electrifying. It feels like an excitable puppy, despite being a two-ton SUV.

On top of all of that, it’s still a BMW X3. So it’s practical, spacious and can fit five adults with ease. It can also fit two child seats and all of the crap that comes along with them in the trunk. So it can double as a family vehicle while munching genuine sports cars for lunch.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    BMW enthusiasts might loath the idea of a BMW X3 M Competition being good enough to fill the void of an M3 Touring. To an enthusiast, an SUV can never be as good to drive as a proper wagon. But I’d reckon that any of its detractors have never driven the BMW X3 M Competition. It’s the M3 Touring we’ve always wanted, even if it comes in a slightly different shape.

A Gudus y Gus les gusta esto.
  13. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    ...madre mía, como lo ponen !!! :eek:
    :goodpost:

14. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    :devil:

A hector8 le gusta esto.
  15. EÄRENDIL

EÄRENDIL Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Arkana Bonito..
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    0,2 décimas más rápido en el cuarto de milla que el Stelvio.

16. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BMW X3 M Competition -- No Need for an M3 Touring

A Gus le gusta esto.
  17. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BMW X3M Competition - Its this the Best M Vehicle?

A Gus le gusta esto.
  18. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    j*der, es tan bueno que encima le sale la gasolina "a devolver" cuando se pone a zumbarle...mirad el nivel del deposito en el minuto 2:06 cuando pasa el R8 y tres minutos más tarde , en el 5:06...:LOL:
    (Por cierto, espectacular la aceleracion desde 160 en el 6:12...)

A agc, MACO y Gudus les gusta esto.
  19. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Hot lap in X3 M Competition: 2.5 sec faster than Stelvio QV
    Tommy Maino is a pro racer.

Driver: Tommy Maino - Car: BMW X3 M Competition - Track: Tazio Nuvolari - Lap Time: 1'.32",11 - Tyre: Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S

Driver: Tommy Maino - Car: Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio - Track: Tazio Nuvolari - Lap Time: 1'.34",66 - Tyre: Pirelli PZero AR

20. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Otro pa'lasaca :chulo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A agc le gusta esto.
  21. agc

agc Clan Leader Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    BMW
    Será un regalo y todo :whistle:

22. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG]
    2020 BMW X3 M Urges You to Defy SUV Physics

Available in 473-hp standard and 503-hp Competition flavors, BMW's latest M ute is as capable as it is silly.

[​IMG]
    By JOSH JACQUOT
    NOV 12, 2019

[​IMG]
    BMW
    11/15/19 UPDATE: This review has been updated with test results for the X3 M Competition model.

Though we may never fully understand the world's obsession with rapid SUVs, there's no denying that they're improving. Watching the 2020 BMW X3 M corner is a little like watching BMW's engineers impose their will on physics—it's not always elegant, but it'll get your attention. And from behind the wheel, despite its immodest height and upright driving position, this 473-hp utility vehicle (503 horsepower in Competition trim) is, well, undeniably capable.

HIGHS: Another potent BMW driving machine, another M model, another member of the 500-hp club.

Using the same eight-speed ZF automatic transmission and electronically controlled limited-slip rear differential as the M5 supersedan, the all-wheel-drive X3 M and its sloped-roof counterpart, the mechanically identical X4 M, are capable of shuttling torque fore and aft to assist the SUV in going where it's pointed. We initially drove them in rural New Jersey and New York, including laps at the 3.6-mile Monticello Motor Club track. It was there, in the circuit's off-camber corners, that BMW's heavily fortified compact SUV amazed. Even with a front tire occasionally dangling off the ground, torque continued to flow to the connected rubber, resulting in explosive corner exits and just plain silly speeds on the straights. Still, the idea that any BMW owner will ever do anything like this in a baby hauler that's all ate up with motor, brakes, and wildly adjustable suspension is absurd.

[​IMG]
    BMW
    Tracking a Shopping Cart
    Related Story
    [​IMG]
    BMW X4 M and X3 M Are Insanely Quick

Relative to the X3 M40i, BMW added multiple chassis braces, stiffer springs, retuned bushings, and more authority to the M's adaptive dampers. The result is stunning control accompanied by Rubik's Cube levels of adjustability. There are individual settings for the dampers, steering, exhaust, shift calibration and speed, torque split, stability control, and M modes. This is America; having choices is good. But having no presets makes us question the M division's self-confidence. Hey, BMW, there's nothing wrong with a preset Sport mode. Still, once set up, this X3 offers better response than many sports sedans did only a decade ago. Whether its owners will ever use that capability isn't clear. Yet the sales potential of an M-branded SUV is not lost on the heads of state in Munich.

LOWS: Another 500-hp answer to a question no one is asking, no preset drive modes, excessive and burdensome adjustability.

What isn't lost on us is its new powerplant. Code-named the S58, the twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter inline-six is—in Competition trim—the most powerful production BMW six-cylinder ever made. It's also the strongest BMW inline-six, utilizing a forged crank, connecting rods, and pistons to push its specific output beyond that of any other BMW engine. Composed of 90 percent new parts, it uses a shorter stroke than the B58 engine found in the X3 M40i and M340i sedan to accommodate the slightly higher revs it's capable of (7300 versus 7000 rpm) and to improve durability during sustained high-rpm operation. A pair of turbochargers (the B58 uses a single twin-scroll turbo) are required to generate the air flow needed to achieve the S58's higher output. Air-to-liquid intercooling supports the 17.4 psi of peak boost in the standard models. Five nose-mounted heat exchangers—two engine-coolant radiators, two intercooler radiators, and an engine oil cooler—evacuate heat.

[​IMG]
    BMW
    In addition to 30 extra horsepower (courtesy of 18.9 psi in boost and a more efficient exhaust), Competition models come with 21-inch wheels (over 20s on the standard model), a full leather interior, and minor aesthetic tweaks. Otherwise, this is largely a juiced-up X3, with an equally juiced-up price: $70,895 to start, or $3500 less than a comparable and less-practical X4 M. Add $7K for the Competition version of whichever model you choose.

[​IMG]
    BMW
    Across all of our testing metrics, the X3 M Competition's results are near spitting images of its X4 M counterpart's. There's a girthy steering wheel in these Bimmers with which you can direct them to do wacky things around corners, or to orbit a 300-foot skidpad with a tacky 0.97 g of lateral grip. Shod with big Michelin Pilot Sport 4S summer tires—sized 255/40ZR-21 in front and 265/40ZR-21 in back—our 4549-pound X3 M Competition test car also stopped from 70 mph in a tidy 146 feet. Our captive example shot to 60 mph in just 3.3 seconds and vanquished the quarter-mile in 11.6 seconds at 119 mph—spot on with the X4 M Competition that we recently tested and fleet enough to make BMW's anabolic compact luxury utes among the quickest SUVs we've ever evaluated. If that's as surprising as it is perplexing, well, join the club.

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a28038639/2020-bmw-x3-m-drive/

23. Jaco86

Jaco86 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Bmw
    El Sr.Marquez ya tiene su X4 M

24. Jaco86

Jaco86 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Bmw