Camuflados...Ford, Opel, Merchy, SsangYyong, Audi....a la nieve patos !!

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por pLEy, 18 Feb 2005.

1. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Nuevos rollos y rollos de bolsas de basura negra y cinta aislante para camuflar lo que se avecina.

El nuevo Opel Corsa, (o vauxhaull para el otro lado del charco), para el 2006, comparte plataforma con el Lancia Epsilon y el Fiat Punto, en motores igual, con el 1.3d multijet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    El Ford D-MAX con su dosis de bolsas de basura....

El D-MAX no es mas que el sustituto del Galaxy, el mongovolumen de Ford.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. thecrow

thecrow Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E84 X1xdr18dA
    tan bien enrollaitos los dos, los protegen del frio, q como además tien pinta de q van a ser mu bonitos los dos, no sea q se estropeen...jejeje.

4. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Mi amiguete el que está con el EFA en le Circulo Polar dice quesolo ven pasar coches asi por aquellas carreteras....biggrin no ven una pintura metalizada ni jartos de vino biggrin

5. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Sorpresa, renace el Musso...

Leedlo porque es cuanto menos curioso.

You might remember the Musso; first launched in 1993, the Musso was later rebadged as a Daewoo when Daewoo took a major stake in its fellow struggling Korean company. SsangYong was then left out in the cold when Daewoo, itself in difficulties, was in turn bought by General Motors, but is returning as an independent company - albeit with a 48.9 percent stake owned by the Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC), MG Rover's putative partners. SsangYong plans international exports, and to have a series of models on offer in the UK and Europe.

This will be the Musso's next incarnation, and when you take a look at the old Musso, you've got to admit that this latest effort has got to be one of the better makeovers so far this year, with the side profile now more closely resembling upmarket 4x4s such as the BMW X5 and Lexus RX300. It's a move as audacious as Kia's M-Class-alike Sorento. Also gone, apparently, is the tacky bodycladding slapped on willy-nilly across the body panels. Add in some rather fetching alloys and you've got a much more credible looking 4x4. Ssangyong's other 4x4, the Rexton was designed by ItalDesign (no bad thing) though the finishing touches were made in-house, so the Korean company is clearly making an effort to adjust its cars' looks to European tastes.

The old Musso was no slouch off-piste (it sells best in inhospitable places such as Africa and the Middle East), so expect the new one to have full-time all-wheel drive, and a torquey turbodiesel (probably a development of the current Mercedes-sourced 2.9-litre unit, elderly but well-proven) with the automatic gearbox you can see fitted to this pre-production model. Ssangyong will have carved out lots of useable space in the new Musso's cargo bay, and heaped luxury kit into the cabin that you'd normally expect from prestige-brand off-roaders. Only for a whole lot less cash.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Mercedes-Benz G-Class....alaaaaaa !!!!

Mas curiosidades...

The latest M-Class was unveiled at the Detroit Motor Show (January 2005), and the new G will make its debut later in the year. The military-issue G has always been M-B's answer to the Land Rover Defender, and was always a no-compromises off-roader with full separate chassis and go-anywhere abilities, though this next time around, it will be much-improved as a road car. Aimed more squarely at the Range Rover, it will - like the RR - now have a more car-like monococque (unibody) construction, with much of its underpinnings shared with the M-Class and upcoming R-Class luxury crossover vehicle. It will no longer be built by Steyr-Puch in Austria, but will come off the same production lines as the M and R in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, reflecting Mercedes' ambitions for the model in the US market. To be positioned further upmarket than the M-Class - and almost in Hummer territory - US price tags are expected to hit the $100,000 mark for the more powerful models, which will include a fully AMG-ed monster, probably with the new 6.5-litre engine as used in the S65 AMG saloon. A small number may be bought to the UK under special order, though these will be left-hand drive only and solely the reserve of those after a bit of Benz exclusivity.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Alaaaa...otro mas con la calefaccion a tope y la pintura negra efecto nieve.

Audi Q7...ya estaban tarfdando en competir con el X5, se espera para el 2006. La base como es de suponer sera la misma del Cayenne y el Touareg...aunque tendra algo que lo diferencie

Motor de 500cv FSI direct-injection diesel (una version mejorada del twin-turbo 4.2 V8) :fliping:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. CARLOSZ3

CARLOSZ3 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    No hay ni uno bonito en todo el post.:bash:

9. jashan

jashan Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    El Corsa será Vauxhall en UK y Chevrolet en Latinoamérica ;-)

10. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Cierto ;), recuerdo que me hizo mucha gracia ver un Chevy corsa cuando estuve alli.

11. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Bueno, con este maquillaje que les untan ya se sabe.:p

12. dani2

dani2 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    pLEy, 500CV diesel???. Estás tu seguro de eso???. Si es el 4.2V8 Biturbo ha de ser gasolina y si es diesel, ha de ser a base de algo mas de cilindrada....de lo contrario tenemos una verdadera bomba de gasoil!!!!

13. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Here are the latest shots of the Q7 - Audi's answer to the BMW X5, Range Rover Sport and so on - out on final cold-weather testing before its launch in early 2006. These pictures show it wearing less disguising, though some detailing, such as the headlamp surrounds, is still obscured. Developed from the Pikes Peak Quattro concept car, the seven-seater Q7 will have a conventional steel chassis and share some of its underpinnings with the Volkswagen Touareg and Porsche Cayenne, though much of its componentry will be unique. The three cars will feature the same adaptive air suspension system, however. The Pikes Peak show car featured a 500bhp FSI direct-injection petrol engine - a version of the twin-turbo 4.2 V8 - though expect more conventional diesels for production as well.

Si mi traduccion no falla....

14. dani2

dani2 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Petrol es gaysolinilla;-). Aunque dice que se esperan producir diesel mas "normalitos" también .

15. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Tienes razon, lo lei rapidamente y me confundi con el 'diesels' :) De todas formas esos 500cv ya dan miedo ;)

Compartir esta página