Video Cupra Formentor 390 cv, 310 cv y plug-in hybrid 245 cv / 204 cv.... VZ5 500 cv de Manhart #361

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 2 Mar 2020.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    El primer modelo desarrollado por Cupra :pompous:

[​IMG]

CUPRA FORMENTOR: THE FIRST MODEL EXCLUSIVELY DEVELOPED FOR CUPRA BRAND

• Coupe crossover mixes performance with the qualities of an SUV
    • Available as a 310PS 4Drive or 245PS high-performance plug-in hybrid
    • Floating 12-inch touchscreen the centre point of the connected cabin
    • Dynamic Chassis Control ensures composure and performance on all surfaces
    • Deliveries will begin in the last quarter of 2020
    • https://www.cupraofficial.co.uk/cars/cupra-range/cupra-formentor/overview.html
    Milton Keynes, 2nd March 2020: CUPRA is taking a significant step forward as a brand with the unveil of the CUPRA Formentor, the first model developed exclusively for the brand.

The high-performance coupe crossover is the epitome of the CUPRA DNA: sophistication, innovation and a dynamic driving experience.

At a time when the coupe crossover segment is forecast to grow exponentially, the CUPRA Formentor combines the benefits of a performance car with the qualities of an SUV.

“The CUPRA Formentor is destined to make CUPRA an even more relevant brand in the market. With captivating design and high-performance powertrains, including a plug-in hybrid, the CUPRA Formentor will be a big step for CUPRA. It will clearly show the potential of the brand,” said CUPRA Chairman of the board and CEO, Wayne Griffiths.

Exterior design: the essence of CUPRA
    The CUPRA Formentor is named after the wild cape on the Spanish island of Mallorca, in the Balearics. The vehicle encapsulates all the attributes of the unique setting that lend themselves to the high-performance crossover’s exterior design. The rocks of the cape, which have been sculpted by the wind, served the design team as inspiration for the side contours that show dynamism and a feeling of movement.

“The CUPRA Formentor is an appealing car in terms of performance, technology and aesthetics, based on the beauty of its proportions, the strength of its line and the refinement of its details,”said Alejandro Mesonero-Romanos, Director of Design.

The two-tone body is reminiscent of a robust all-terrain vehicle, but the CUPRA Formentor’s design uses the aesthetic technique to lighten the vehicle’s silhouette. Unlike a traditional SUV, the vehicle merges all-terrain attributes with the compact and sporty aesthetics of a hatchback, in coupe crossover form.

The dimensions of the car allow Formentor to meet the needs of today’s customers. The CUPRA Formentor is 4,450mm long and 1,839mm wide. Its height of 1,511mm provides excellent headroom for all the passengers while the wheelbase of 2,680mm offers significant legroom for rear occupants and a boot capacity of 450 litres.

The dynamic proportions of Formentor is represented by the visual emphasis placed towards the rear of the vehicle which is further accentuated by the length of the bonnet. This seamless design continues at the rear with the integration a coast-to-coast light that creates a visual width to the vehicle. The sporty aesthetic is completed with standard 19-inch alloy wheels – available in Copper finish – which house 18-inch performance Brembo brakes.

CUPRA Formentor benefits from a wide colour palette chosen to complement the design: there are four soft metallic paints (Urban Silver, Midnight Black, Magnetic Tech and Candy White); three special paints (Graphene Grey, Dark Camouflage and Desire Red) as well as two matte paint options (Petrol Blue Matte and Magnetic Tech Matte).

Interior design: contemporary vision of sportiness
    The CUPRA Formentor’s exterior design is perfectly matched by its high-quality interior that provides a sense of modernity and sportiness that would be expected of a CUPRA model.

As occupants enter Formentor, the CUPRA logo is projected on to the floor via the puddle lamp. Once inside, they will be cocooned by high-quality materials, with brushed dark aluminium and copper accents making the cabin feel modern and contemporary.

The bucket seats, available in both Petrol Blue and Black leather, are mounted low in the cabin to maximise space, allow a more ergonomic seating position, and give a sense of the dynamic performance before a wheel has turned.

The dashboard appears to float, an impression created by the horizontal full-LED wraparound ambient lighting which runs the width of the dashboard and in both front doors. This light is not only an aesthetic feature, it also includes safety functions, flashing yellow when Blind Spot Detection or Exit Assist are activated.

The centrepiece of the dashboard is the 12-inch touchscreen which provides the functionality and connectivity to all occupants and reduces button count. The driver benefits from a fully-customisable digital binnacle (Digital Cockpit) as well as a flat-bottomed steering wheel that houses the engine start and CUPRA driving mode buttons, as well as earbox shift paddles.

Powertrains: performance for the future
    The CUPRA Formentor will be available with two high-performance powertrains ready to provide a unique driving experience that matches the sporty design.

The ultimate expression of CUPRA’s performance promise will be the 2.0-litre TSI turbocharged petrol engine with 4Drive (4WD) technology. The pulse-raising engine provides peak power output of 310PS (228kW) and 400Nm of torque with an emotive sound that adds to the allure of the vehicle. The 4Drive system constantly monitors numerous sources – steering angle, wheel speed and yaw of the vehicle – to deliver power to the correct wheel at the precise time, giving a sense of confidence behind the wheel in any driving scenario.

The CUPRA Formentor is also the next step in the brand’s electrification offensive, with a high-performance plug-in hybrid available from launch. The 1.4-litre TSI 150PS (110kW) petrol engine is paired to a 115PS (85kW) electric motor, powered by a 13kWh lithium-ion battery pack, which allows the CUPRA Formentor to deliver eco-conscious performance. The eHybrid delivers a total peak power of 245PS (180kW) of peak power and 400Nm of torque with an electric range of 50km (31 miles).

Both powertrains are mated to a seven-speed DSG (direct shift gearbox) dual-clutch transmission. The shift-by-wire technology is designed so that the gear selector is no longer mechanically connected to the gearbox, instead using electronic signals to indicate a shift. This not only enhances efficiency but also offers a more engaging drive.

Underpinning CUPRA Formentor’s dynamic ability is the advanced and intelligent Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC) system. The DCC system constantly monitors the road surfaces and driver inputs and makes imperceptible changes to the set-up in milliseconds to guarantee surefootedness in any condition while delivering the most engaging drive. The driver can precisely set-up the vehicle to their preferences, as well as select from four pre-defined driver profiles: Comfort, Sport, CUPRA and Individual.

Safety and connectivity for every occupant
    The CUPRA Formentor will integrate the most advanced infotainment and connectivity solutions, bringing customers’ digital lives with them into the vehicle and offering a more intuitive experience behind the wheel.

The 12-inch infotainment system, which reduces the number of hard buttons to a minimum, integrates both voice and gesture control. The touchscreen is a portal to the Full Link system which is compatible with both Apple CarPlay (wireless) and Android Auto (wired). Passengers can plug their phone into the vehicle via the four USB-C connection points or connect using Bluetooth to access their eco-system of apps.

Thanks to the embedded SIM (eSIM) card, Formentor customers will benefit from the CUPRA Connect app that brings online services directly into the vehicle, allowing customers to access downloadable apps, online radio and remote access to vehicle data.

At the touch of the screen, users can access driving data of previous journeys and remaining range, parking position, lock and unlock the doors, set up speed alerts so you can be warned if someone using your vehicles is driving too fast, be alerted if your vehicle has been stolen, or activate the horn and turn signals to find the car more easily in a crowded car park.

In Plug-in Hybrid variants, the driver can review and manage the charging process via the e-Manager, prepare the cabin for a journey by controlling the electronic air conditioning, as well as manage departure times, all from the smartphone app.

The built-in eSIM delivers the eCall service, which directly contacts emergency services should an incident occur, adding yet another level of safety to the vehicle. If an eCall is triggered, vital data is sent to the emergency services also, including position (based on GPS data), engine type, and number of passengers, making it easier for them to assist.

The range of driver assistance and safety systems makes the CUPRA Formentor one of the most relaxing and safest vehicles on the road.

Predictive Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) uses feeds from GPS data delivered from the navigation system and input from the front-mounted camera and Traffic Sign Recognition, allowing it to proactively adjust the cruise speed depending on the road layout ahead – bends, roundabouts, junctions, changes in speed limits and built-up areas. This reduces the requirement for driver input and mitigates against sudden speed changes and manoeuvres.

Blind Spot Detection alerts the driver to another vehicle in their blind spot when on the motorway (the wraparound LED light flashes yellow).

Exit Assist provides additional assistance when exiting the vehicle to protect other road users, as well as the vehicle. When stationary and opening a door, the vehicle will give an audible warning if traffic is coming – this can be other vehicles if on the road side, or cyclists and pedestrians if on the kerb side.

Deliveries of the CUPRA Formentor will begin in the last quarter of 2020.

fbm1, kholer, Joss y otra persona les gusta esto.
  2. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Penoso.

A ferrom333, Sechs y Snatch les gusta esto.
  3. Snatch

Snatch Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    M3
    Jodo con los suv al final nos invaden :facepalm:

A ferrom333 y Sechs les gusta esto.
  4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  6. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  7. Joss

Joss Forista Senior Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E70 F06 F55 Z3
    Me gusta !!

A marrero1970, Maillart y Csar les gusta esto.
  8. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  9. ENRI-57

ENRI-57 Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Por encima del nivel del mar, de momento.
    Modelo:
    Ex E46, 718
    Si entendiera el concepto de SUV compacto coupe deportivo, pues seguro que me gustaría.... La versión híbrida enchufable, ni entendiéndolo

[​IMG]

10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Si no se pasan de precio puede ser un pelotazo para la marca:whistle:

A topegun le gusta esto.
  11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Yo tampoco lo entiendo, pero es lo que se vende y TODAS las marcas pelean por su trozo de pastel.

12. Stewie

Stewie Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Debe ser que me hago mayor y veo la cosas de otro modo, pero me gusta y podría ser un serio candidato a la hora de cambio.

Por criticar algo los dorados no me hacen tilín, pero el resto...

A Csar y Maillart les gusta esto.
  13. ibos

ibos En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Bmw M3 E46 Smg
    Pues me gusta y los sub me empiezan hacer tilín :p

14. beke

beke En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    440i
    Me parece muy chulo, y tiene que ir genial con el turbo pepino de 300cv, pero habrá que ver el precio final a ver si no se suben a la parra.

15. Csar

Csar #noeslomismo Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Vito/Tmax/140i
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Me gusta!

A marrero1970 le gusta esto.
  16. Jaco86

Jaco86 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Bmw
    Me gusta mas que el Ateca

A marrero1970 le gusta esto.
  17. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    CUPRA Formentor (2021)
    [​IMG]

El Formentor es un todoterreno ligero de mayor tamaño que el Ateca. Estará disponible a partir del último trimestre de 2020. Se podrá elegir con un motor de gasolina de 310 caballos y con un sistema de impulsión híbrido enchufable cuya potencia total es 245 CV.

CUPRA Formentor (2021) | Información general
    Enrique Calle (
    @QuiqueCalle)

El Formentor es un SUV de CUPRA de mayor tamaño que el Ateca. Estará disponible a partir del último trimestre de 2020. Se podrá elegir con un motor de gasolina de 310 caballos o con un sistema de impulsión híbrido enchufable cuya potencia total es 245 CV.

Está desarrollado desde el principio por la marca CUPRA, al contrario que los CUPRA León y Cupra Ateca, que están basados en modelos de SEAT. Mide 4,45 metros de longitud, 1,84 metros de anchura y 1,51 metros de altura (más largo y bajo que el Ateca e igual de ancho). La distancia entre ejes es 2,68 m, la misma que la del SEAT León 2020. El maletero tiene 450 litros de capacidad.

[​IMG]

La versión de gasolina tiene 310 caballos. El motor es de 2,0 litros de cilindrada, con inyección directa y sobrealimentación por un turbocompresor. Se vende únicamente con tracción total (4Drive). En cambio, la versión híbrida enchufable —que da 245 CV— es siempre de tracción delantera. Tiene dos motores: uno de gasolina de 1,4 litros (1.4 TSI) de 150 caballos y otro eléctrico de 115 CV que se alimenta de una batería de iones de litio de 13 kWh de capacidad. Tiene una autonomía de 50 kilómetros en modo eléctrico según el ciclo WLTP.

Ambas versiones del Cupra Formentor llevan una caja de cambios automática de doble embrague (DSG) de siete relaciones cuyo mando selector es eléctrico. Se pueden seleccionar marchas manualmente desde unas levas que hay detrás del volante.

La suspensión lleva amortiguadores de dureza variable (DCC) y los frenos son de la marca Brembo. De serie, las llantas son de 19 pulgadas de diámetro y pueden ir pintadas en color cobre.

Los asientos llevan los reposacabezas integrados en el respaldo y la tapicería se puede elegir en color negro, o azul (Azul Petrol). CUPRA dice que «el conductor se sienta en una posición más baja, ergonómica y deportiva», aunque no dice con respecto a qué. El sistema multimedia está compuesto por una pantalla táctil de 12 pulgadas en el centro del salpicadero (imagen). Algunas de sus funciones se pueden manejar mediante gestos y con la voz. Es compatible con Apple CarPlay (sin cables) y con Android Auto. Está conectado a internet (lleva instalada una tarjeta SIM) lo que permite acceder a algunos servicios en línea, descargar aplicaciones y acceder a datos del vehículo a distancia. Por ejemplo, se puede saber dónde está aparcado, su estado y los datos del viaje. En la versión híbrida enchufable, el conductor puede programar de forma remota la carga de la batería y ajustar la temperatura del habitáculo.

La carrocería se podrá elegir pintada en cuatro colores metalizados denominados Plata Urban, Negro Midnight, Magnetic Tech, Blanco Candy, Gris Graphene Grey, Dark Camouflage y Rojo Desire. También habrá dos pinturas mate: Azul Petrol Matt y Magnetic Tech.

CUPRA mostró el aspecto del Formentor con el prototipo del mismo nombre (información).

[​IMG]

https://www.km77.com/coches/cupra/formentor/2021/estandar/informacion

A Carlos le gusta esto.
  18. cgp

cgp Forista

Me Gusta:
    Me gusta la marca cupra.
    Marca española hecha por gente apasionada por el mundo del motor.

A MiniFER le gusta esto.
  19. Nanouk

Nanouk Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Es más largo, ancho que un X1 y de la altura de un X2... Llamará la atención por la calle :)

Por dentro, no me gustan nada esas pantallas iPad pegadas en el filo del salpicadero.

20. Carlos

Carlos Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Será un éxito de ventas en cuanto lancen promos financieras que será a la par del lanzamiento, es un producto q no me importaría vender la verdad , me gusta la marca esta haciendo las cosas bien , esperaba algo más del Leon pero entiendo es por ahorro de costes y posicionamiento, será un éxito comercial igual q lo ha sido la anterior generación y pienso que es una marca q con poco q hagas bien tu trabajo se vende , muy pasional .

A otorre y Olajuwon les gusta esto.
  21. Sechs

Sechs CEO DOS CFA Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Fardier Cugnot
    Pues yo creo que se van a pegar una hostia como un campano con esa marca. No van a vender muchos.

A chamadyco, Pepe Pótamo y *NANO* les gusta esto.
  22. Sechs

Sechs CEO DOS CFA Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Fardier Cugnot
    ... y de repente sacan un SUV :descojon:

La idea sonaba bien... si sacasen un coupé bonito y sin concesiones derivado del León con motor V6.

A AMM5, chamadyco y Pepe Pótamo les gusta esto.
  23. jonnyjar23

jonnyjar23 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    BMW M3 e92
    Y otro suv..

A Pepe Pótamo le gusta esto.
  24. MiniFER

MiniFER Vicepresidente Ejecutivo Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Lockheed SR-71
    En directo tiene muy buena planta y suena bastante bien.

No tiene un V6 ni V8, pero viendo lo que tienen otras marcas y el panorama actual del automóvil estamos casi ante un producto más animado.

La puesta a punto del chasis debería ser muy buena en su segmento...dicen por ahí que va prácticamente como un buen compacto.

Última edición: 2 Mar 2020
    A Csar y beke les gusta esto.
  25. MiniFER

MiniFER Vicepresidente Ejecutivo Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Lockheed SR-71
    Sí, pero la gente va a comprar coches con la pareja y pasa lo que pasa...SUV al canto :LOL:

26. Carlos

Carlos Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    La pareja es la excusa para no comprar , cuando escucho voy a consultarlo con mi mujer , el 80 pct quiere decir , voy a mirar otras alternativas pero en lugar de ser claros usan la excusa típica moñas .

Obviamente prefiero atender a mujeres u hombres q vienen solos , nada de pareja , cuñado sábelo todo o similares adosados ahí sabes q generalmente con poco q te apliques convences .

Última edición: 2 Mar 2020
    A MiniFER le gusta esto.
  27. exploxivo

exploxivo Forista

Me Gusta:
    No entiendo que la versión híbrida no pueda ser tracción total. Ganaría mucho enteros si lo fuese.

A otorre, tirant y Maillart les gusta esto.
  28. Braskinson

Braskinson Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    CLS350,Mini R50
    Por fuera me parece muy conseguido, por dentro ha nacido obsoleto, parece un Tata del 93 con un Ipad pegado.

La version de 310cv gasolina inyección directa con tracción a las 4 ruedas hubiera sido un pelotazo hace 5 años...

Última edición: 3 Mar 2020
  29. Pepe Pótamo

Pepe Pótamo Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Como si le ponen un motor de cincuenta trillones de caballos.

Esos engendros emocionan menos que la C. Almeida haciendo un striptease.

A Soberano le gusta esto.
  30. Ibi-TDI

Ibi-TDI Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Sigue siendo un pelotazo si demuestra lo mucho o bien que puede ir en conduccion rapida. Estetica a parte, que otra marca generalista ofrece un zarrio de estos de 310cv? ninguna.

En ford, el kuga st line tiene 225cv.
    Opel Gradlander de 300cv (1.6T + electrico), se le acerca.
    Alfa romeo Stelvio de 280cv
    DS7 de 300cv tambien.
    Troc de otros 300cv.
    El outlander se queda lejos con 225cv tambien.

A Maillart, EXENARRO y Olajuwon les gusta esto.

Compartir esta página