El 320 d nombrado Car of the Year de....

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por Strap, 20 Ene 2006.

1. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    What car, grupo editorial Ingles ;-)

The new BMW 320d ES Saloon was last night named ‘Car of the Year 2006’ at the What Car? Car of the Year 2006 awards ceremony in London.
    The award saw BMW taking top honours for the first time. The UK’s best-selling premium saloon car also took the night’s ‘Best Compact Executive’ category. The BMW 525i SE added to BMW’s roll of honour by being awarded ‘Best Executive’ car for the third year in a row. It was the 10th time in the last 11 years that the 5 Series has won its category.
    The editorial team at What Car? were unanimous in their views of the new 3 Series. Group Editor at What Car?, Steve Fowler, commenting on the Car of the Year accolade said: “The BMW 3 Series emerged as a clear winner. We’d expected BMW’s Compact Exec contender to be good, but we didn’t expect it to be this good. No other car is as great in so many ways as the 3 Series.”

2. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    La revis es muy....muy del tipo autofácil, para entendernos...divulgativa sin más, sin muchos alardes. Pero en Inglaterra....diesel...cosa más rara., oiga.

3. pacix

pacix Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981GTS/1200RT
    Ya te digo... no sé donde lo encierran, pero aquí hay perro seguro ;-)

4. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    esos mismos de What Car, han dado es premio al S como mejor coche de lujo

[​IMG]

British motoring magazine What Car? Awards honour luxury saloon: New S-Class voted 2006’s Best Luxury Car

London, Jan 20, 2006

The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class has been heralded as 2006’s Best Luxury Car by respected motoring magazine What Car? The new S-Class combines state-of-the-art technology with effortless performance and peerless refinement. It’s a view that helped the experts at What Car? reach their verdict: “When Mercedes-Benz launches a new S-Class the rest of the world gasps in amazement;” explained David Motton, Editor of What Car? magazine.

“The new model won a rare five-star What Car? rating, obliterating strong opposition and rewriting one or two rules along the way. At a stroke, it has become the best luxury car on sale.” David Motton concluded: “Our chosen S 500 provides effortless performance and is supremely refined. The S-Class isn’t merely a technological tour de force. It’s a perfect example of machines making our lives easier – and a lot more comfortable. Now that’s real luxury.”
    At a ceremony at Grosvenor House in Park Lane, London, the Best Luxury Car trophy was presented to Hans-Dieter Multhaupt - DaimlerChrysler’s Vice President Program Management and Development S-Class, SL-Class; SLK-Class and Maybach. Mr Multhaupt said: “It is a real honour to receive such a prestigious award for our new model. It is always a challenge to replace a motoring icon as widely respected as the S-Class, but throughout the development phase our engineers were confident that the latest car would quickly establish itself as a proud successor to previous generations. The S-Class has always pioneered new technologies and new levels of luxury, and with safety innovations like night view assist, Brake Assist PLUS and DISTRONIC PLUS we have once again taken a significant step forward.”
    The new S-Class looks set to become the new benchmark for luxury motoring. With its wealth of innovations– including Brake Assist PLUS, enhanced COMAND, PRE-SAFE® and upgraded dynamic multi-contour seats with a choice of massage options – S-Class customers can look forward to driving the technology of tomorrow in the car of today.

5. dani2

dani2 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    si que es un significant stpe forward si......que se lo digan a los periolistos que se "estamparon contra el coche forward" :descojon: :descojon: :descojon: :descojon:

6. Kynkos

Kynkos Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Autobús sueco.
    estos premios -todos- son tan fiables como una escopeta de feria. Y si además son ingleses alabando un diesel... guiness de los chistes ;-)

Compartir esta página