El E90 obtiene el record de ventas histórico de la serie 3 en USA

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por Gus, 2 Dic 2005.

1. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    :dan: Y otro record, está claro que en USA el E90 pega duro: nominada la serie 3 por 15º año consecutivo al top ten de Car & Driver

E90 Makes Car and Driver Magazine '10Best' List
    BMW 3 Series Named to 15th Consecutive Car and Driver "10Best" List
    12/16/2005

Named "Best Luxury Sport Sedan" by the editors

Woodcliff Lake, NJ - December 16, 2005... The BMW 3 Series was named to Car and Driver Magazine's list of "10Best Cars" for a record 15th consecutive time, far more that any other vehicle. It was named "Best Luxury Sport Sedan" by the editors. With the inclusion of the all-new 2006 3 Series Sedan, this record of consecutive "10Best" appearances continues into its third generation of BMW 3 Series.

Naming the new 3 Series Sedan to the 2006 "10Best" list the editors noted, "The previous generation of the 3 Series, code-named E46, was in production for six years. That's a long run for any car, and it gave the competition time to approach something close to paraity. With the arrival of the E90, that competition is back to playing catch-up."

"We are grateful to the editors of Car and Driver for this continued acknowledgement," said Tom Purves, Chairman and CEO of BMW of North America, LLC. "In an ever more competitive marketplace there is no better testament to BMW's commitment to delivering the ultimate driving machine to its owners than these 15 consecutive awards."

2. si s vende un 50% mas sera por algo, él q no lo quiera reconocer es su problema, y no es solo eso sino q duplica en ventas a MB...

3. JAVMAD

JAVMAD Repartidor... Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F60&T8-Plug&RS
    El E90 no lo ha diseñado Bangle.:)

4. CI

CI Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Joer, segun esas estadisticas , venden mas //M3 que 330CI

Salu2

5. eso va en serio??? j*der..... si q van sobrado...

Compartir esta página