Noticia El Lamborghini Countach cumple 50 años...

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 11 Mar 2021.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Doug prueba y muestra todos los detalles de este 25 aniversario blanco

Here's Why the Lamborghini Countach is Worth $300,000

•19 sept 2017

[​IMG]
    Doug DeMuro

The Lamborghini Countach is one of the most iconic supercars of all time. I've reviewed this 1989 Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary to show you why the Countach is worth $300,000.

2. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Otro enamorado de su sonido...

Lamborghini Countach Sights & Sounds - Beauty, Exhaust, Fly-by

[​IMG]
    EverydayDriver

One of the biggest surprises of driving a Countach was the sound. Even at red-line the engine never takes on the wail of a Ferrari. It offers a unique and old-school rumble. So here's the sights & sounds of the Countach from our recent reveiw. There's music under the beauty shots, and then

3. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Y no puede faltar la mítica intro de Cannonball con el Countach con alerón detrás... y delante :chulo:

A escopeta le gusta esto.
  4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Los 2 iconos de los 80...

The Grand Tour Ferrari Testarossa vs Lamborghini Countach | Which one is the Ultimate 80's Supercar?

•14 ago 2020

[​IMG]
    The GT Special

The Grand Tour season 3 episode 10 takes us back to the 1980s in a glorious manner.
    This segment of the motoring show features two notable ‘80’s supercar icons, Ferrari Testarossa and Lamborghini Countach. Giving the brash machines a thorough workout seems like the perfect job for presenters Richard Hammond and Jeremy Clarkson. Which one is the Ultimate 80's Supercar? Find out....
    There’s no denying that both of these cars Ferrari Testarossa and Lamborghini Countach are legit supercar royalty and representative of the 1980s. The space-age Lambo, however, isn’t a product of the 1980s – it first appeared in prototype form way back in 1971 at the Geneva Motor Show, and went on sale in 1974.
    Yes, it evolved through the years but beneath the gigantic wing and massively flared fenders is essentially the same 1970s car. It’s a technicality for sure, but one worth mentioning since so many people tie the Lamborghini Countach to the decade of excess when in reality, it predates it. The Ferrari Testarossa, however, is entirely a child of the 1980s and James May seems rather smitten with it in this video. Yes, it’s terrifically wide, and those side strakes would actually inspire Lamborghini to fit the Countach with a similar kit before the supercar swan song in 1990.
    James May points out that, between the two cars, the Ferrari Testarossa makes a bit more sense to drive everyday as the ergonomics are better, the visibility is better, and you can actually reverse it without climbing outside. Predictably, this leads to an argument between the two which is settled by the rolling-start drag race featured in the clip above. On paper, the Lamborghini Countach has a slight horsepower advantage over Ferrari Testarossa and that seems to pan out in real-life as Richard Hammond in the Countach pretty much leaves James May for dead. However, we struggle to accept there are any losers when two iconic supercars stretch their legs for side-by-side racing on an airport runway.

5. Guancho

Guancho Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Buen video

6. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    La drag...

Última edición: 21 Mar 2021
  7. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Défi : la Ferrari Testarossa (390ch) vs la Lamborghini Countach (375ch)

•27 nov 2015

[​IMG]
    Automoto

http://bit.ly/1QG3PWV ► Abonnez-vous à la chaîne : http://bit.ly/AutomotoAbonnement La mythique Lamborghini Countach fête ses 40 ans et la Ferrari Testarossa ses 30 ans. A l'occasion de leur anniversaire, nous avons choisir de faire s'affronter ces deux bolides des années 80. Qui sera la plus rapide ?

8. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    :finga:

Old Top Gear Lamborghini Countach & Ferrari Testarossa

Tiff and VBH reviewing 'bargain' supercars. Oh and don't be fooled by the intro with John Peel on Top of the Pops, this is Top Gear!

9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ferrari Testarossa vs. Lamborghini Countach | Vintage

Two of the meanest beasts of the 1980s and '90s - the raging bull versus the prancing stallion - Ferruccio Lamborghini meets Enzo Ferrari. REV's special comparison this week pits a Lamborghini Countach Anniversary against a Ferrari 512 Testarossa.

10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    En comparación: Ferrari Testarossa - Lamborghini Countach | Al Volante

Los gigantes de los años 80: el toro bravo contra el "cavallino rampante", Ferruccio contra Enzo. Hoy comparamos un Lamborghini Countach Anniversary con un Ferrari 512 Testarossa. Un enorme spoiler atrás, diseño estridente, ángulos en lugar de curvas y las inconfundibles puertas alas de gaviota: el Lamborghini llama la atención sobre todo por su agresivo diseño.

11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    25Th Lamborghini Countach vs Ferrari 512 TR! Rolling Racing!

Some rolling races between a 1989 Lamborghini Countach 25TH Anniversary and a 1994 Ferrari 512TR. Somewhat an unfair matchup as the Lamborghini Diablo was already 3 yrs in production and the Countach was long since discontinued when the 512TR was introduced. Regardless, the Countach holds it own !

12. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Este no es del Countach, pero vaya 3 jierrros...

Porsche 959 vs Lamborghini Diablo vs Ferrari F40

13. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    We got a 1986 Ferrari Testarossa! Does it beat the LP400 S?

•20 mar 2021

Review & drive for the 1986 Ferrari Testarossa. What changed from early models in later years? Take a look at our mint condition 1989 Testarossa featuring changes made in 1987 and 1988. Bask in V12 mid-engine LOUD Ferrari Testarossa sound with no music overtop. Bonus tips for protecting any car from salt after a winter drive! Making 6-figure drug deals like Sonny Crockett? This is the car for you! Not to be confused with Ferrari 500 TR or Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa. The Testarossa name paid homage to the famed World Sportscar Championship winner 1957 250 Testa Rossa sports racing car

14. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Lamborghini Countach & Ferrari 512 TR Highway Driving

DtRockstar1 takes a ride in a Ferrari 512 TR, cruising with a Lamborghini Countach. First you'll see them driving around town, then doing some highway driving. The Countach you see was the first Lamborghini with a Fuel Injection system. The owner was able to track down the original carburetors for this exact car. Be sure to check out my video onboard that car.

15. Guancho

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    Tijeeeeeeera, apertura en tijeeeeeera. Alas de Gaviota es otro sisteeeeema.

16. Guancho

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    Para mi gusto el 25 es el menos bonito.
    Me quedo con el 5000 QV. Un cliente tiene uno rojo, desgraciadamente lo tiene en Miami.

17. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Siempre meten algún gazapo, las Gullwing son las que puso de moda Mercedes y las Scissor son típicas de los Lamborghini V12, de hecho se conocen coloquialmente como puertas Lambo

https://www.lamborghini.com/es-en/noticias/myth-lamborghinis-scissor-doors

NEWS
    THE MYTH OF LAMBORGHINI’S SCISSOR DOORS

9 OCTUBRE 2019

Lamborghini’s scissor doors have been the trademark of the most iconic V12-powered super sports cars ever built. Here’s how the tradition that has been making history started.
    The revolutionary Countach was the first production car to ever feature the scissor doors, deriving from genius Marcello Gandini’s craving for innovative design, and not only. In fact, the car’s upward opening doors would enable the drivers to lean their upper body out of the hatch in order to see behind the car while reversing, thus remedying to the car’s poor rear visibility – and parking in tight spaces!
    Since then, Lamborghinis with the V12 beating heart have continued the tradition, starting from the Diablo, the worthy heir of the Countach, the Murciélago, with the wedge shape of the Countach, the sensuousness of the Miura and the unusual proportions of the Diablo, to be followed by the first few-off, the Reventón, a limited edition work of art. The scissor doors finally were combined with the elegance and engineering brilliance of the rare Centenario and the Aventador family, with aeronautics-inspired design, the technology of the V12 engine, and an extensive use of carbon fiber.

18. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    A mi me gustan más los primeros LP400 por su pureza de diseño, sin los aditamientos posteriores.

19. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Y mucho estaba tardando Balboni en aparecer por aquí :chulo:

The Lamborghini Countach driven by Valentino Balboni

A Joe Sackey Classics Production. Featuring Valentino Balboni driving the 1986 Countach QV Downdraft GLA12997, made specially for the CEO of Lamborghini at the time, Patrick Mimran.

20. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Maurizio Reggiani, Valentino Balboni, Horacio Pagani, Luigi Marmiroli, Gino Moccia, Alfredo Stola, Marco Tronchetti Provera

Lamborghini Countach: la pin-up delle supercar va veloce

•29 dic 2019

¿La madre de los Lamborghinis de hoy y de los superdeportivos modernos? Fue el Countach: fue gracias a su trazado (motor central trasero longitudinal) y a la caja de cambios interior (entre los asientos) que Paolo Stanzani, el ingeniero al que se debe este modelo, definió la figura técnica que distinguiría a todos los Lamborghini V12. por venir.

Y el resto del mundo de los superdeportivos se ve obligado a adaptarse, incluso con soluciones menos radicales. Esa base técnica, entonces, la vistió el Miguel Ángel de los superdeportivos, Marcello Gandini, quien gracias también a las puertas de tijera dio a la historia otra obra maestra del automóvil. No es una operación fácil después del Miura.

El Countach se presentó en 1971 y su carrera terminó casi veinte años después, en 1990. Decidimos dedicar nuestra cuarta y última película de 2019 a su larguísima trayectoria y su carga innovadora, que puedes encontrar en esta página: los protagonistas, lo verás, te dirán por qué el Countach era imperfecto y perturbador, muy rápido y delicado de sostener en tus manos.

Personalidades del calibre de Maurizio Reggiani (oficial jefe de tecnología Lamborghini), Valentino Balboni (el mitológico piloto de pruebas del Toro que hoy también se encarga de mantener perlas de este tipo), Horacio Pagani quien, precisamente en el Lamborghini de principios de los 80, construyó las habilidades y competencias en el campo automotriz que luego le servirían para su aventura que comenzó en 1999 con la Zonda; de nuevo: Luigi Marmiroli (el ingeniero que sentó las bases del Diablo y que en el momento de la producción del Countach ayudó a definir la evolución del 25 Aniversario con Horacio Pagani) y Gino Moccia (en ese momento piloto de pruebas de Sant ' Agata Bolognese) allí cuentan vislumbres de la evolución de este legendario superdeportivo; y, finalmente, dos cameos: el primero de Alfredo Stola (presidente de Studiotorino) que aquí, como coleccionista, nos cuenta su experiencia como 'dueño' de uno de estos autos; el segundo es el de Marco Tronchetti Provera (vicepresidente y director general de Pirelli) que valoró mucho -y valora- el impulso que Ferruccio Lamborghini dio al mundo de los deportivos gracias a modelos como el Miura.

Y el countach, por supuesto. Para subrayar la simplicidad de conducción lograda por los superdeportivos modernos, pero al mismo tiempo también la extraordinaria sofisticación del rendimiento de nuestros años, pensaremos en un automóvil: el Lamborghini Huracan Evo, de alguna manera heredero del Countach y del que nosotros Dedicaremos una profundización muy pronto. Buena visión.

Video de: Marco Pascali
    Producción original: Veloce.it
    Cineasta: Nicholas Tango
    Invitado especial: Maurizio Reggiani, Valentino Balboni, Horacio Pagani, Luigi Marmiroli, Gino Moccia, Alfredo Stola, Marco Tronchetti Provera
    Agradecimientos: Pirelli, Lamborghini Automobili, Pagani Automobili, Studiotorino, Modena Autodrome

La mamma delle Lamborghini di oggi e delle supercar moderne? Fu la Countach: è grazie al suo layout (motore centrale posteriore longitudinale) e al cambio entrobordo (tra i sedili) che Paolo Stanzani, l’ingegnere cui si deve questo modello, definì la cifra tecnica che avrebbe contraddistinto tutte le Lamborghini V12 a venire. E costretto il resto del mondo delle supersportive ad adeguarsi, anche con soluzioni meno radicali. Quella base tecnica, poi, fu vestita dal Michelangelo delle supercar, Marcello Gandini, che grazie anche alle portiere a forbice regalò alla storia un altro masterpiece automobilistico. Operazione non semplice dopo la Miura. La Countach venne presentata nel 1971 la sua carriera terminò quasi vent'anni dopo, nel 1990. Alla sua lunghissima carriera e alla sua carica innovativa abbiamo deciso di dedicare il nostro quarto e ultimo film del 2019, che trovate in questa pagina: i protagonisti, lo vedrete, racconteranno perché la Countach fu imperfetta e dirompente, velocissima e delicata da tenere tra le mani. Interverranno personalità del calibro di Maurizio Reggiani (chief technology officier Lamborghini), Valentino Balboni (il mitologico collaudatore del Toro che oggi si occupa anche di manutenere perle di questo tipo), Horacio Pagani che, proprio nella Lamborghini dei primi Anni '80, costruì le abilità e le competenze in campo automobilistico che gli sarebbero poi servite per la sua avventura cominciata nel 1999 con la Zonda; ancora: Luigi Marmiroli (l’ingegnere che getto le basi della Diablo e che ai tempi della produzione della Countach aiutò a definire l’evoluzione della 25 Anniversario con Horacio Pagani) e Gino Moccia (all’epoca collaudatore di Sant’Agata Bolognese) ci raccontano scorci di evoluzione di questa mitica supercar; e, infine, due camei: il primo di Alfredo Stola (presidente di Studiotorino) che qui, in veste di collezionista, ci racconta la sua esperienza di ‘possessore’ di una di queste auto; il secondo è quello di Marco Tronchetti Provera (vicepresidente e CEO di Pirelli) che tanto apprezzò - e apprezza - l’impulso che Ferruccio Lamborghini diede al mondo delle sportive grazie a modelli come la Miura. E la countach, certo. A sottolineare la semplicità di guida raggiunta dalle supercar moderne - ma allo stesso tempo anche la straordinaria sofisticazione delle prestazioni dei nostri anni - penserà, invece, un'auto: la Lamborghini Huracan Evo, in qualche modo erede proprio della Countach e alla quale dedicheremo un approfondimento molto presto. Buona visione. Continua a leggere su veloce.it: https://www.veloce.it/storie/countach...
    Video di: Marco Pascali
    Produzione originale: Veloce.it
    Filmmaker: Nicholas Tango
    Special guest: Maurizio Reggiani, Valentino Balboni, Horacio Pagani, Luigi Marmiroli, Gino Moccia, Alfredo Stola, Marco Tronchetti Provera
    Ringraziamenti: Pirelli, Lamborghini Automobili, Pagani Automobili, Studiotorino, Autodromo di Modena

21. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    1986 Lamborghini Countach - Jay Leno's Garage

•15 feb 2013

22. Guancho

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    Fijaos de qué manera sonríe durante toda la entrevista. Y cualquier otro coetáneo. Qué pena que acabó ese tiempo.
    Jamás volverá a producirse un coche como el Countach. Nunca. Siendo el QV el más bonito y mejor de todos. Es bonito con ansia y avaraicia. Y en ese color aún más. Es raro verlo sin aleròn trasero, que por cierto no servía para nada, ya lo conté.
    Daría cualquier cosa por conducir ese coche. Y para una posibilidad que tengo está en Norteamerica, c**o

23. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Valentino Balboni drives the Long Lost 1 of 2 Lamborghini Countach Turbo

•9 mar 2018

[​IMG]

1980 Lamborghini Countach Low-Body Twin Turbo The legendary Lamborghini test driver Valentino Balboni was reunited with the 1980 Lamborghini Countach LP400S Turbo during a specially arranged media event at the Miami Design District Concours.

Valentino Balboni is the former chief test driver for Lamborghini, but he retired in October 2008 after 40 years of work in Lamborghini.
    The company showed honor and paid tribute to Valentino Balboni’s work by labelling a 2009 addition to the Gallardo line-up as the LP550-2 Valentino Balboni. 1980 Lamborghini Countach LP400S Turbo is one of two Twin Turbo Countach examples produced by the Lamborghini Swiss Distributor Max Bobnar.
    In the early 1980s, Bobnar built two prototype Twin Turbo Countach examples: a very famous red metallic and a sinister black model, both cars were developed by engineer Franz Albert.
    The Black car currently resides in a Lamborghini collection in Germany while the Red car somehow disappeared from public, rumoured to have gone to Las Vegas.
    Once famously pictured in magazines, featured at events, and once was even the inspiration for a toy model, the metallic red LP400S Turbo from Max Bobnar disappeared for over 30 years and was discovered late last year by John Temerian of Curated. The car completely shocked the world and arguably is the most iconic car of our time.
    The Countach stood as the ultimate symbol of success and excess and embodies everything about the 1980s, which is considered an incredible period for automobile originality—bold design, wheels, body kits, and more emerged from Tuning companies.

24. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Paris 2015: Valentino Balboni and the Lamborghini Countach

•4 feb 2015

[​IMG]
    RM Sotheby's

Legendary Lamborghini engineer and test driver Valentino Balboni visits our Paris auction and shares some of the stories that make the Countach—the world's first supercar—so very special, even today.

25. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Countach - Ferrucio Lamborghini & Valentino Balboni on 60 Minutes (1987)

•23 ene 2013

[​IMG]
    LamboLab

26. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Valentino Balboni drives Lamborghini Countach Walter Wolf LP400 (1 of 3) - V12 Engine Sound!

•31 may 2016

During Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este 2016 I had the opportunity to talk to Valentino Balboni, the famous Lamborghini test driver, about the Lamborghini Countach "Walter Wolf" that he was driving there.
    Walter Wolf, who was the owner of the Wolf Racing F1 Team, bought several Lamborghini's, at one point he even considered to buy the factory completely to save it.
    His first Countach was a white LP400, a fairly standard model, but Walter Wolf became famous for his 'special' Countach, he had three of them made, all equipped with an especially designed 5.0-Liter engine.
    In 1974, Wolf received his first 'customized' Countach, a bright red LP400, chassis nr. 112.0148. This car was equipped with the special 5.0-Liter engine and large Pirelli P7 tires, which required enlarged wheel-arches, a front spoiler and an adjustable rear wing were also installed. Along with a special F1-type steering wheel with 'Walter Wolf' engraved in it,special AP disc brakes with eight calipers and a Borg & Beck double-disc clutch, it all added up to an unique Countach.
    Only a year later, in early 1976, Walter Wolf bought his second 'special' Countach (the car that you can see in this video). This one with chassis nr. 1.120.202, was modified the same way as his first car, the 5.O-Liter engine was put into this chassis, but it remained a Lamborghini property, it wasn't owned by Wolf himself.
    This car was finished in a brilliant Bugatti light-blue, with natural leather upholstery, gold colored wheels and pin striping. The wheel-arch extensions were black and this time the rear wing was electrically adjustable from within the cockpit. This car also featured Walter Wolf signets and Canadian flags.
    This particular car was recently restored and is currently owned by a German. Wolf's third 'special' was actually the first LP400 S built. He had the same 5.0-Liter engine installed, together with his double-disc Borg & Beck F1-type clutch and the eight-caliper disc brakes, which were now fully adjustable from within the cockpit.
    This car was finished in an aggressive dark blue/black and featured special Walter Wolf Racing hubcaps.

27. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Lamborghini Countach with Valentino Balboni

•12 feb 2016

[​IMG]

Legendary Lamborghini test driver Valentino Balboni gives us insight on this great car. One of the many short-films we shot for the Keno Brothers Automobile Auction "Rolling Sculpture" In New York City in November 2015.

28. Sechs

Sechs CEO DOS CFA Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Fardier Cugnot
    Con esas ruedas es guapo hasta un SUV.

29. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Lamborghini Countach LP400 1120010 driven by Valentino Balboni before restoration and time lapse dismantle by Kidston SA

30. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

Compartir esta página