Noticia Ferrari V6

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por Guancho, 24 Jun 2021.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    New Ferrari 296 GTB Plug-In Hybrid V6 Revealed

The new Ferrari 296 GTB Plug-In Hybrid V6 comes with 218 horsepower per liter, Ferrari claims it has set a new specific power output record for a road-going production car.
    The gasoline engine alone develops 654 hp, and with the help of the electric motor, the new 296 GTB offers a total output of 818 hp and (546 lb-ft) of torque.
    It borrows the latest combustion chamber development from its bigger brother, the SF90 Stradale, and makes use of all-new IHI turbochargers that work at up to 180,000 rpms.
    The electrically-assisted punch of 164 hp (122 kW) provided by the rear e-motor enables a 0 to 62 mph (100 km/h) run in 2.9 seconds to match the F8.
    The sprint to 124 mph (200 km/h) takes 7.3 seconds or half a second quicker than the Tributo. Flat out, it will do in excess of 205 mph (330 km/h), which is slightly lower than the conventionally powered V8 supercar.

A escopeta le gusta esto.
  2. Gulf627

Gulf627 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E86/S54-F20/B58
    A mi el diseño me parece muy bueno con detalles geniales.

Los 911 con cada generación tampoco son un alarde de creatividad y siguen siendo fabulosos.

3. Guancho

Guancho Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Yo es que no necesito esa creatividad en determinado tipo de diseños redondos. Es muy difícil mantener el diseño original a través del tiempo en un mundo como el actual.

4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ferrari 296 GTB V6 Engine in Detail

6 jul 2021

The 296 GTB is the first Ferrari road car to sport a V6 turbo with a vee with an angle of 120° between the cylinder banks, coupled with a plug-in electric motor.
    This new V6 has been designed and engineered from a clean sheet by Ferrari’s engineers specifically for this installation and is the first Ferrari to feature the turbos installed inside the vee.
    Aside from bringing significant advantages in terms of packaging, lowering the centre of gravity and reducing engine mass, this particular architecture helps deliver extremely high levels of power.
    The result is that the new Ferrari V6 has set a new specific power output record for a production car of 221 cv/l. As the V6 turbo is integrated with an electric motor at the rear, the 296 GTB’s combined maximum power output is 830 cv, putting it at the top of the rear-wheel-drive sports car segment as well as making it extremely flexible.
    This is true both in terms of day-to-day contexts (the 296 GTB has a full-electric mode range of 25 km), and in driving enjoyment (accelerator pedal response is instant and smooth at all engine speeds).
    The powertrain assembly comprises a V6 turbo ICE, with the 8-speed DCT and E-Diff, and the MGU-K located between the engine and the gearbox.
    A clutch is set between the ICE and the electric motor to decouple them in electric-only eDrive mode. Lastly there is a high-voltage battery and the inverter which controls the electric motors.

5. escopeta

escopeta Forista Senior Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    992GTS,M2 G87
  6. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    El Spider...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ferrari 296 GTB - Behind the wheel with Enrico Galliera

2 ago 2021

[​IMG]
    Ferrari

“The Ferrari 296 GTB is the most fun to drive car in our product range, and it is something that will deliver an uncompromising and thrilling pleasure both on track and on normal roads.” Follow Enrico Galliera, Ferrari Chief Marketing and Commercial Officer, behind the wheel of the revolutionary #Ferrari296GTB to discover everything about the latest evolution of Maranello’s mid-rear-engined two-seater berlinetta, including the track-oriented #AssettoFiorano package.

Última edición: 7 Ago 2021
  8. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ferrari 296 GTB - Inside design with Flavio Manzoni

4 ago 2021

[​IMG]
    Ferrari

“The design of the Ferrari 296 GTB redefines the identity of the mid-rear-engined two-seater berlinetta.” In the video below Flavio Manzoni, Ferrari Chief Design Officer, showcases every detail behind the concept of the new #Ferrari296GTB, explaining its compact line coupled with a modern and sporty look.

9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ferrari 296 GTB - Performance explained with Michael Leiters

6 ago 2021

[​IMG]
    Ferrari

“People state that it is not possible to measure and to design Fun to Drive. But this is not the truth. The truth is we can.” Michael Leiters, Ferrari Chief Technology Officer exposes the three secrets that make the new #Ferrari296GTB so revolutionary, starting with 120° V6 engine coupled with a plug-in (PHEV) electric motor.

10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ferrari 296 GTB: defining fun to drive

30 jul 2021

[​IMG]
    Ferrari

The 296 GTB, an evolution of Ferrari’s mid-rear-engined two-seater sports berlinetta concept, represents a revolution for the Maranello-based company as it introduces the new 120° V6 engine coupled with a plug-in (PHEV) electric motor capable of delivering up to 830 cv. The car thus redefines the idea of driving fun to provide pure excitement not only when pursuing maximum performance but also in everyday driving. Fuel consumption / CO2 Emissions: Under homologation

11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  12. MichaelKnight

MichaelKnight En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    L6 / V10
    A mi me parece muy bonito, en cuanto a la motorización, por lo menos no le han puesto un motor de tractor, y por como se esta poniendo el panorama, hasta con un canto en los dientes de que no sea solo eléctrico.

13. Redman

Redman Red & Brew Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    N/A
    Me parece fabuloso su diseño.

muchas veces insistimos en que todas estas decisiones son culpa de la marca, pero detrás de todo, están las restricciones de los que mandan. El medio ambiente es el nuevo nazismo.

llegará el momento en que los grandes aficionados desaparezcan y las grandes marcas no vendan ni un solo coche porque habrán perdido toda la esencia por la cual nacieron y se hicieron grandes

Compartir esta página