Video Ford Mustang SHELBY GT 500 (2020) ¡¡¡ 760 cv !!!

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 14 Ene 2019.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Downsizing pa'latropa no, pa'europa :ANAL:

Última edición: 14 Ene 2019
    marcoastur, jagus, Indixx y 6 otros les gusta esto.
  2. jokameda

jokameda Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    en busca de el

A marcoastur, MiniFER y Carlos les gusta esto.
  3. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    El Shelby GT500 VIN 001 subastado por 1.100.000 $ para una fundación de la diabetes :)

2020 Shelby GT500 VIN 001 Sells For $1.1 Million At Auction

It’s that time of the year again, and you know what it means! Barrett-Jackson is selling VIN 001 cars like there’s no tomorrow at the Collector Car Auction in Scottsdale, and the 2020 Shelby GT500 stands out from the crowd.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Someone paid $1.1 million for the most powerful Ford ever, more powerful than the GT supercar with the twin-turbo V6 EcoBoost engine. The beating heart of the Shelby is the Predator V8, a supercharged blunderbuss that promises 700-plus horsepower and a bucketload of torque.

Care to guess who is the someone in question? “The chance to become the owner of the first 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 is an opportunity of a lifetime,” declared Joe Hinrichs, Ford president of global operations. “More importantly, being involved in helping to raise much-needed funds and awareness for JDRF is a big win for everyone.”

As the man said, all proceeds from the sale go to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, an organization which funds research to find a cure for type 1 diabetes. The Ford Motor Company is helping JDRF researchers for 35 years now, adding up to $70 million in donations.

A car that Carroll Shelby would’ve loved to drive if were to live, the Shelby GT500 doesn’t feature a manual transmission. Ford Performance could put one together if there’s enough demand for a three-pedal setup. After all, do remember the Tremec TR-6060 used by Dodge in the Challenger SRT Hellcat can handle up to 656 lb-ft (890 Nm) of torque.

The Redeye, on the other hand, comes with the eight-speed automatic because no manual can take 707 pound-feet (959 Nm) as punishment, day in and day out. Thinking about it, the Blue Oval could be forced to offer the Tremec thanks to Shelby’s legacy of rowing your own gears. Further still, let’s not forget the GT350 and GT350R are manual-only affairs.

Turning our attention back to VIN 001, Edsel B. Ford II and Aaron Shelby, the grandson of Carroll, were at the auction when the hammered struck sold. Aaron is currently working at the LegacyTexas Bank. What’s more, he’s also taking care of the family’s timber business in East Texas.

Última edición: 19 Ene 2019
    A marcoastur y Juankmen les gusta esto.
  4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

A marcoastur y jokameda les gusta esto.
  5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ford dice que no va a entrar al trapo de tiempos en Nurburgring con el GT 500...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ford isn’t interested in benchmarking the GT500 with official lap times.

Ford Performance Chief Engineer Carl Widmann allegedly said there were “no plans” to go lapping with the GT500, either for benchmark times or records. Reportedly he went on to say Ford hadn’t published such numbers in the past, but that’s not entirely accurate. Almost a year ago to the day there was a bit of excitement over Ford racing driver Billy Johnson setting a lap record at Virginia International Raceway in a Ford GT.

It could be argued that it wasn’t an official Ford endeavor, having occurred after Car & Driver’s Lightning Lap testing at the track, but the time was certainly shared by the Blue Oval's PR crew. And then things went strangely quiet when Chevrolet beat that record days later with its Corvette ZR1. That was back when Jamal Hameedi was the chief at Ford Performance, and curiously, he said almost the exact same thing as Widmann.

Chevrolet, on the other hand, has a Camaro ZL1 1LE that can lap the Nürburgring in just 7 minutes 16.4 seconds, and it let the entire world know about it. Ford never officially sent the Shelby GT350 to the Green Hell, but unofficial times had the 526-horsepower (392-kilowatt) Mustang clocking a 7:32 lap. With the GT500 set to make over 700 hp (522 kW) while utilizing segment-leading brakes and aero tweaks up the wazoo, it feels like a tremendous cop-out if Ford doesn’t dip its foot into the pool on this one.

In the report, Widmann did suggest that Ford would send a GT500 to Car and Driver’s next Lightning Lap showdown at VIR, so there could potentally be at least some closure on the big Shelby’s track prowess. But building something as awesome as the GT500 then stepping away from direct competition seems a bit weak to us. Come on Ford, give the people what they want – a proper Mustang-versus-Camaro showdown.

A marcoastur y Csar les gusta esto.
  6. Csar

Csar #noeslomismo Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Vito/Tmax/140i
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Brutal :love:

7. Guancho

Guancho Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    Me gusta y mucho.

8. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    No suena mal...

A marcoastur y Karkoms les gusta esto.
  9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Muy bonito en Grabber Lime, los demás colores son Twister Orange, Iconic Silver y Red Hot Metallic :devil:
    Lo han presentado ahora para celebrar que este domingo es San Patricio, el patrón de Irlanda, por eso el color verde y aquí posando con el trébol :finga:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shelby GT500 Mustang Revealed In Grabber Lime Ahead Of St. Patrick’s Day

The feast day of St. Patrick might be the most Irish thing to do after drinking Guinness, but the Ford Motor Company is much obliged to celebrate the patron saint of Ireland. Arriving this fall at dealers in the United States, the Shelby GT500 will be available in Grabber Lime among many more colors inspired by 1970s muscle cars.

“It’s lime green on steroids,” said Barb Whalen, Ford color and materials manager. Cloverleaf green would’ve been more appropriate if you ask anyone else, but then again, don’t forget the Ford Motor Company has a thing of getting its nose into whatever for the sake of exposure.

“This color traces back to a Mustang heritage color while bringing it forward with more modern, dynamic pigments, and bold new energy,” added Whalen. Ford used to offer Grabber Green ages ago on models such as the Mustang Boss 302 and Mercury Cougar.

Available for lesser Mustang specifications, Grabber Lime joins Twister Orange, Iconic Silver, and Red Hot Metallic. “Aspirational and confident, they are fun, youthful colors that make a statement of how you want the world to see you and who you want to be,” concluded Whalen. Of course, the Blue Oval will charge extra for these special finishes.

Sold for $1.1 million by Barrett-Jackson at auction, the first-ever production model and any other Shelby GT500 comes as standard with a dual-clutch Tremec transmission coupled to the Predator V8. The 5.2-liter is related to the Voodoo V8 but uses a cross-plane crankshaft for an all-American soundtrack.

Capable of more than 700 horsepower, word has it the Shelby GT500 is limited to 180 mph (290 km/h) because top speed isn’t what Ford Performance is interested in. Handling and acceleration on corner exit are the highlights, and the king of the Mustangs promises to outperform even the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 with the 1LE Track Package.

Truth be told, the ZL1 recorded 202.3 mph at the High-Speed Oval at the Automotive Testing Papenburg proving ground in Germany. It so happens the Camaro is great value, ZL1 Track Package and 10-speed automatic transmission included. Because the GT350R retails at $67,135 for the 2019 model year, we’re expecting an MSRP in the $75,000s for the GT500.

A marcoastur le gusta esto.
  10. Guancho

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    Me gusta.

11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Vaughn Gittin Jr. celebra San Patricio haciendo un trebol de drift con su Ford Mustang RTR verde de 900 cv :devil:

A escopeta y marcoastur les gusta esto.
  12. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Decían que más de 700 cv y acaban de hacer oficial que tiene 760 cv, el Ford de calle más potente hasta la fecha :devil:

A escopeta y marcoastur les gusta esto.
  13. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  14. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Official: 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500 Is The Most Powerful Street-Legal Ford Ever With 760HP

Ford may be a bit late to the extreme muscle car party, but the wait was well worth it, as the 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500 is the brand’s most powerful road-legal car ever.

According to the official numbers released by the Dearborn automaker, the 5.2-liter, supercharged V8 produces a whopping 760 horsepower and 625 pound-feet (847 Nm) of torque on premium fuel. As a result, it’s also “the most power- and torque-dense supercharged production V8 in the world”, according to Ford.

In terms of power alone, the 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500 slots between the 707 hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat and 791 hp Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye. It also has 110 horsepower more than the 2019 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1. However, the bowtie brand’s model has an extra 25 lb-ft (34 Nm) of torque. For comparison, one of the most coveted modern supercars, the McLaren 720S, has 710 hp and 568 lb-ft (770 Nm) of torque produced by the 4.0-liter, twin-turbo V8.

When it comes to acceleration numbers, Ford remains tight lipped. Nonetheless, it was previously reported that top speed will be electronically limited to 180 mph (290 km/h). That’s because the company is thought to have focused on a model that can easily get to the 180 mph mark, spending the rest of the money on things that matter more, like improving the aerodynamics, making it corner better than its predecessor and fitting it with a fast-shifting dual-clutch automatic transmission.

In all likelihood, we’re looking at the new drag racing star, something that’ll have to put out the fire left from the now-discontinued Demon.

A KORANDO y escopeta les gusta esto.
  15. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    En Goodwood, anteayer :finga:

marcoastur, Csar, Barbinski y otra persona les gusta esto.
  16. Barbinski

Barbinski Hybrid tester Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Q5-Q3sb-S2R1000
    "Hand built with pride".....

son la leche estos americanos...:aplause:

mansiman, Indixx, Csar y otra persona les gusta esto.
  17. marrero1970

marrero1970 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    DE TALLA GRANDE
    Por la señal de la santa cruz. Cosa más brutal .
    Me flipa.

A Panda le gusta esto.
  18. Panda

Panda Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E82 120d
    Cuando veo y escucho estos aparatos... I want to believe.
    [​IMG]

19. nosolo320d

nosolo320d Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E46, E91, MX-5
    Será que no mola, anda que no!!!. La única pega que le pongo al coche es que no puedo permitírmelo... snif snif snif

20. kratzer

kratzer V8Life Coordinador Patrocinador

Me Gusta:
    Tremendo :woot: :rambo::rambo::rambo:

21. BLUEBIRD

BLUEBIRD Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Vaya abuso.

22. BRANQUIAS-M3

BRANQUIAS-M3 Forista Legendario Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    550iF10-330ie46
  23. naviblue

naviblue Forista Legendario Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    U11M235iCB600F
    Terrible!

24. Guancho

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    c**o....un motor.

A pericocuestas y chamadyco les gusta esto.
  25. Gulf627

Gulf627 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E86/S54-F20/B58
    Que excesivo, que brutal, que innecesario pero que guay que se sigan haciendo coches así!!!

Tanto que se habla que los millennials que no tienen interés por los coches que prefieren un móvil o un patinete eléctrico, no me puedo creer que vean un video como los de arriba y escuchen ese sonido y les deje indiferente.

A escopeta y Gus les gusta esto.
  26. Spidiman

Spidiman Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    e61 530i
    Menudos latigazos que suelta ese escape :eek:

27. escopeta

escopeta Forista Senior Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    992GTS,M2 G87
    Que bestia!! mola!!

28. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    ¿En cuánto quedará con una repro?

29. BLUEBIRD

BLUEBIRD Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    No te olvides de la downpipe.

A *NANO* le gusta esto.
  30. Guancho

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    Acabo de bajarme de un 2019 5.0 y me ha encantado. Me han gustado mucho los frenos, el sonido, la respuesta, y cómo se aguanta el coche, en un primer y corto contacto. Las rotondas las redondea muy bien pero una carnera, que se ha saltado el ceda el paso de una, me la ha jodido para terminarla a gusto y dándole bien. Cómodo y la ergonomía bastantea buena, en principio. Maletero aceptable y plazas traseras grandes aunque con no mucho espacio para las piernas. Las suspensiones muy agradables y de mi gusto. El conjunto general, muy agradable.
    No me importaría en absoluto, comprarme un coche así, en ese mismo color verde. El cambio, de 10 velocidades, responde bastante bien y razonablemente rápido.

Última edición: 9 Sep 2019
    escopeta, Barbinski, nosolo320d y 2 otros les gusta esto.

Compartir esta página