[Foto Espia] Jaguar XF

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por pLEy, 29 Mar 2007.

1. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    We saw the CX-F concept recently at the Detroit Motor Show, and here's the real thing: caught out testing in northern Sweden alongside its predecessor, the S-Type. The C-XF is clearly lower-riding, as well as being a couple of inches longer and wider; it's to be marketed as more of a sports-focused rival to the 5-Series than as a luxury model.

As rumoured, the production car isn't going to have quite such a radical curve to its roofline as the concept and it will have to have conventional manually operated door handles and rear-view mirrors in place of the concept's sensors and rear-view cameras. However, the styling looks otherwise little changed from that of the show car, bar slightly thicker headlights and smaller wheels (the concept sat on 21-inchers). :eek:

The production car, besides having more rear headroom than the concept, will also have thicker-bolstered seats and a more conventional dashboard - without the sensor-driven controls - though some of the LED ambient lighting features could stay. The blue-glowing fibre-optic door trim detailing is unlikely to make production, however.

Engines will include the familiar 420bhp 4.2 V8, but a new version of the 2.7 V6 diesel will also be offered. :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. supercanedas

supercanedas I have gambas I have chopitos... Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    987/ TUONO V4
    ayer vi al hijo de Gil conduciendo un jaguar deportivo muy bonito descapotable,no sabria decir cual era

3. Ricky Martinez

Ricky Martinez Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Por detrás es clavaito a un CLS. No soy muy fan de los Jaguar, la verdad. Al menos los contemporaneos. El otro dia volviendo de la KDDA de Alicante estuve rodando junto a un XJ de los antiguos... buff que bonito

4. Alfa156

Alfa156 Top always down! Coordinador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981S / F30
    Seguramente fuera éste, el nuevo XK, pero sin la jaca dentro, mesupongo :LOL:
    [​IMG]

5. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Precioso

6. webcom

webcom Forista

Me Gusta:
    Q decir otra maravilla de Jaguar

Compartir esta página