[Foto espia] Lexus LF-A Spider

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por pLEy, 28 Oct 2005.

1. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    El nuevo Lexus LF-A Spider camuflado...

The Lexus LF-A concept car has just made another public appearance, at the Tokyo Motor Show. However, while the shiny display model was on the Lexus stand, a black-clad prototype was busy at Germany's Nurburgring circuit. Toyota officials let slip in Tokyo that the LF-A is going to have a V10 engine, developed from the engines in Toyota's F1 cars, which is thought to develop over 500bhp and give 200mph-plus capability. Although the engine is front- rather than mid-mounted, the LF-A will be rear-wheel drive, and Lexus has promised "the ultimate weight balance", "extravagant comfort" and "precision operation."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Y asi sera supuestamente...
    [​IMG]

The LF-A hasn't yet been confirmed for production, but the continued and sustained testing of prototypes like this, plus the repeat appearance of the concept car at international motor shows, suggests that it's a pretty definite contender.

2. pacix

pacix Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981GTS/1200RT
    Pedazo llantas que lleva la versión camuflada, ¿no?

Lo del "alirón" ya no lo veo tan bien... queda poco integrado con el resto del coche.

3. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    En la ultima foto no aparece el aleron :roll:, y tambien me parece exagerado

4. Prodar

Prodar Forista

Me Gusta:
    El frontal no creo que sea como en la ultima no lleva la nueva imagen de la familia lexus

Compartir esta página