Fotos (preciosas y muchas fotos) Z4 facelift

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por Gavira, 25 Oct 2005.

1. Gavira

Gavira Tr3s españoles, cu4tro opiniones. Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    CX5 2.5i AWD ⚡
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Ya nos dirán los expertos qué ha cambiado.
    1, 2, 3... Respondan otra vez :D

De momento, las fotos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. blixa

blixa Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    j*der pero si el primero parece el M, no????????

3. Toni Montana

Toni Montana Guest

Hombre, ya hay kit M
    ¿Para cuando lo sacan renovado?

4. blixa

blixa Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    no no de kit nada, que lleva 4 tubos de escape!!!

5. acarcedo

acarcedo Forista

Me Gusta:
    JUUUUEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!
    Precioso!
    Rediiiiiooooooooosssssssss!

¡Por fin un Bangle que me entra por el ojo!

Ahora, esos intermitentes laterales, como lo aparques en la calle te duran entre 10 y 15 segundos :ar::ar::ar:

6. Toni Montana

Toni Montana Guest

Me había dado cuenta, pensaba que era parte del kit, porque no lo veo más "gordo" que un Z4 normal, y las llantas tampoco parecen muy espectaculares, pero observando esta foto, lleva leds en el tacómetro cómo los ///M :eek: :-k ... que raro

[​IMG]

7. elchapas

elchapas Forista

Me Gusta:
    Joer, pa chulo chulo... este Z :)

Muy bonito si señor

8. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    BMW confirma el lanzamiento del Z4 M Roadster y cambios en el Z4 2006

Con el 3.2 del M3 E46, 0-100 en 5 s., 80-120 en 5 s...diferencial variable M...ligeros cambios (antinieblas, faldón delantero) extensibles a toda la gama 2006, nuevas versiones 2.5 218 CV y 3.0 Si 260 CV, nueva dirección electromecánica EPS con distintas leyes de funcionamiento, etc...
    "
    BMW Z4 M Roadster races in to lead high-performance sportscar market

BMW has issued the following press release:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"
    BMW will redefine the benchmark for two-seater soft-top sportscars when the much-anticipated Z4 M Roadster arrives early next year.

It uses the world-renowned 3.2-litre straight-six powerhouse previously seen in the E46 BMW M3 Coupé and Convertible.

Voted the World’s Best Engine in its class five years in a row at the international “Engine Oscars”, the 252 kW and 365 Nm straight-six M3 engine rockets the two-seater Z4 M Roadster to 100 km/h in just 5.0 seconds, and on to an electronically limited top speed of 250 km/h.

The BMW Z4 M Roadster will sit alongside a revised Z4 Roadster range featuring new 2.5si and 3.0si models producing 160 kW and 195 kW respectively.

More than any other sports car in the world, the BMW Z4 typifies the ideal Roadster.

With its long bonnet, set-back cabin and longitudinally mounted straight-six engine driving the rear wheels, the BMW Z4 Roadster provides a dynamic driving experience to thrill purist sportscar drivers.

Due to bow in at the Detroit Motor Show next January 2006, the ultra-sports version of the BMW Z4 Roadster has been long-awaited by keen open-top drivers. The Z4 M Roadster follows in the wheel tracks of the 1997 BMW Z3 M Roadster which amassed more than 15,000 sales, making it the best seller in its class, and the leader in dynamic performance, agility, and sportiness.

The Z4 M Roadster boasts an outstanding high-revving power unit that generates enormous thrust and performance in all speed ranges. The six-cylinder, 3,246 cc, motor develops 252 kW at 7,900 rpm and 365 Nm of torque at 4,900 rpm, and revs as high as 8,000 rpm. The engine produces 78.75 kW/litre (106 bhp/litre) giving the Z4 M Roadster a power-to-weight ratio of 5.6 kg/kW.

The Z4 M Roadster accelerates to 100 km/h from rest in 5.0 seconds and also rushes from 80-120 km/h in 5.0 seconds in fourth gear thanks to its amazing torque.

Fitted with a sports six-speed manual transmission, short throw shifter and M final drive, the Z4 M Roadster delivers fast, crisp acceleration in every gear.

The speed-sensitive variable M differential lock, borrowed from the M3 Coupé, delivers superior driving stability and optimum traction especially when accelerating out of corners.

Stopping the Z4 M Roadster in its tracks is the motorsport-developed BMW M floating compound high-performance brake system as seen in the BMW M3 CSL. The Z4 M Roadster stops in just 34 metres from a speed of 100 km/h.

The Z4 M Roadster uses a bespoke hydraulic power steering set up, delivering knife edge precision and optimum feedback through the quicker ratio rack.

The super sporty Z4 M Roadster boasts easily identifiable external and internal styling features. The front air dam has an X-shaped com¬bination of lines and openings, large air intake scoops, and low-slung kidney grilles as well as two striking feature lines on the bonnet.

Double-spoke design 18-inch light alloy wheels are exclusive to the Z4 M Roadster, while the rear view is dominated by the M trademark quad-pack large bore tailpipes inserted into a horizontal diffuser.

Inside, BMW M instruments have black-faces, white numerals and red needles. The rev counter follows M practice having yellow warm-up warning lights, illuminated while the engine oil comes up to temperature.

The steering wheel, gearshift knob and door sills are specific BMW M items, while the air conditioning, air vent registers and interior door handles are finished in pearl gloss chrome.

Three exterior colours exclusive to BMW M and a wide range of interior trims and add a high de¬gree of individual style for customers.

While the Z4 M Roadster is the highlight of the range, the Z4 family also receives some notable changes for 2006.

The latest VALVETRONIC-equipped double-VANOS magnesium-alloy straight-six engines are fitted to two new models, the Z4 2.5si and the Z4 3.0si.

The Z4 Roadster 3.0si delivers 195 kW at 6,600 rpm, with 315 Nm of torque available between 2,500 rpm and 4,000 rpm. The engine meets both EU4 and ULEV II emissions standards and accelerates the car to 100 km/h in 5.7 seconds, covering the 80 km/h to 120 km/h run in 5.5 seconds in fourth gear. Top speed is electronically limited to 250 km/h, while fuel consumption in the combined EU cycle is just 8.6-litres/100 km.

The Z4 Roadster 2.5si develops a maximum output of 160 kW and 250 Nm of torque between 2,900 – 4,250 rpm. It will shoot the Z4 Roadster 2.5si to 100 km/h in 6.5 seconds. The muscular engine powers the car from 80 km/h to 120 km/h in just 6.5 seconds in fourth gear. Top speed is 240 km/h and fuel consumption is just 8.4-litres/100 km, while meeting both the EU4 and ULEV II emission standards.

A six-speed manual gearbox is standard across all Z4 Roadster models, while the 2.5si and 3.0si models offer the option of the new BMW Sport Automatic gearbox complete with steering-wheel mounted shift paddles.

Reflecting BMW’s consistent philosophy of continual evolution, the latest generation feature-enhanced Dynamic Stability and Control system comes as standard.

This includes Start-Off Assistance, automatic Brake Fading Compensation and Brake Standby function and auto¬matic Dry Braking.

The integrated Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) function allows drivers to hit one button to improve traction on slippery surfaces. DTC also allows greater slip on the rear wheels whenever appropriate.

On the Z4 M Roadster model, a special configuration of the DSC system allows for the additional slip incorporated in the variable M differential lock.

The Z4 Roadster 2.5si and 3.0si feature BMW’s electromechanical EPS Electric Power Steering. This offers an optimum compromise between feedback and kickback, combined with extra assistance when parking, and a strong self-centring action. Road-speed sensitive Servotronic assistance is also part of the package.

The update also brings larger 17-inch brakes for enhanced stopping power and resistance to fade to the 3.0si model.

The distinctive profile of the BMW Z4 Roadster required little revision at the mid-point of its lifecycle. Exterior freshening changes are modest, limited to a new design for the deeper front air dam, so the car appears to hug the road even more closely.

New front fog lamps and headlight reflectors are matched at the rear by a new taillight design that accentuates the car’s width and enhances its low-down and muscular stance. The interior has been further improved with a more sophisticated look.

All BMW Z4 Roadsters offer plenty of interior storage space with a large glove box, several storage bins, and a 10-litre compartment in the rear bulkhead. Additional boot space is liberated when the power roof, complete with heated glass window, is erect.

The boot can swallow a generous 240-litres of luggage (sufficient for transporting two golf sets) with the roof down and 260-litres roof up. The compact Z-fold roof forms its own tonneau when folded.

2005-10-25
    Autoindex.org
    "

9. pacix

pacix Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981GTS/1200RT
    el M está a la vuelta de la esquina ;-).... algunos os comeréis las críticas con patatas al ver lo que andas ese chasis con 340cvs....

Los cambios en rojo:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Como nota curiosa, en EEUU desaparecen motorizaciones por culpa de la nueva ley de contaminación medioambiental, más estricta que en Europe.

10. pacix

pacix Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981GTS/1200RT
    j*der, que chulo GUS... me vais a saltar las lagrimas :descojon::descojon::descojon::descojon:

11. Buga

Buga Forista

Me Gusta:
    Si que parece guapo.

12. Toni Montana

Toni Montana Guest

More than any other sports car in the world, the BMW Z4 typifies the ideal Roadster.

With its long bonnet, set-back cabin and longitudinally mounted straight-six engine driving the rear wheels, the BMW Z4 Roadster provides a dynamic driving experience to thrill purist sportscar drivers.

Es que ese es el arquetipo de roadster :)P) :)P) :)P) :)P) ;-)

13. ABriL

ABriL Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    una duda???!!!por que en la foto trasera del M, capotado no tiene aleron y descapotado si lo tiene????alguien lo sabe???porque la matricula y situación del coche es la misma!!!

14. pacix

pacix Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981GTS/1200RT
    A lo mejor es un efecto visual Abril, porque si te das cuenta no tiene alerón en ninguna otra foto.

15. ABriL

ABriL Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    cierto, pero no parece tampoco un efecto visual..es algo raro..pero mola

16. Factoni

Factoni Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Efectivamente Abril, yo tambien veo uno claramente cn aleron y los demas sin el, ademas el coche es el mismo, misma matricula... A mi personalmente me gusta, aunq me esperaba algo mas espectacular.

17. OnlyZ3

OnlyZ3 Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3-360-Macan
    Claro quye el primero es el ///M

18. pacix

pacix Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981GTS/1200RT
    ¿lo dices porque lo pone en el volnate?
    ¿lo dices porque lo pone en la trasera?
    ¿lo dices porque lo pone en el lateral?

;-):):):):):):)

19. ABriL

ABriL Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    yo pienso lo mismo, esperaba algo más notable, algun detalluco que lo hiciera más deportivo o que le diera una nota más racing.!!!

20. Gavira

Gavira Tr3s españoles, cu4tro opiniones. Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    CX5 2.5i AWD ⚡
    O sea, que más de lo mismo :finga:

21. pacix

pacix Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981GTS/1200RT

Hombre, aquí rondas la insignificante frontera entre racing y tuning....:descojon:

22. ABriL

ABriL Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Dios me libre....me refería a algo como del 3xx ci al ///M ; nada de tunning please!!!

23. Factoni

Factoni Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    No lo has podido diferenciar mejor. A mi me molan los coches racing, no los tunning.

24. Bemeta

Bemeta Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    520d F10 LCI
    NENE GUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. :)P) :)P) :)P) :)P)

25. roberto

roberto Forista

Me Gusta:
    Moola el M, he de decir que el Z3 M era mucho más espectacular, más bruto.
    Los faros traseros me gustaban más los pre-restyling

26. A3TDI 2001

A3TDI 2001 Guest

Precioso...

s2

27. compactm

compactm En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Un detallito ke delata ke es el //M: los frenos.Esos discos parecen los del M3 e46...por dentro es muy bonito pero por furera a parte de los 4 tubos, no llama muxo la atencion.

28. ProDriVeR

ProDriVeR Forista

Me Gusta:
    Brutal! Me encanta!

Se podra poner kit M a los Z4 2.5, 2.0 etc?

29. Lucas M

Lucas M Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Yo también esperaba unos pasos de rueda mas marcados que en el "normal" pero si recordamos las diferencias entre el Z3 M y el resto de gama Z3 tampoco eran tan notables las diferencias como nos podemos encontrar en el ci e46

30. Cases

Cases Forista

Me Gusta:
    Como me pone ese Z4 M imolarot.....

Compartir esta página