Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por ariel, 10 May 2007.
madre mia !!!!
ostiss puf y el de rojo chungo no??
ufff, que mal rollo
Creo que el del posche salio bien pero que el del ferralla ni salio
el del ferrari lo habra pasado bastante mal.
ya es mala suerte....
Hostiafina mandarina!! :roll:
madre mia! despues dicen que los coches n explotan...
no mola nada esto eh!!! pobres.....
Acojonante accidente. No me puedo creer que el del Porsche salga caminando (y que el pavo que anda por ahí ni siquiera le ayude).
jode que mal rollo!
Esto es lo feo de las carreras,y aunque muchas veces lo olvidemos ese riesgo siempre esta ahí :no: :no: :no: .
que susto,parece de pelicula,lo peor es que es verdad...
¡¡¡Qué desastre más gordo!!!!
i el del ferrari k?pobre....decanse en paz
Sí que fue fuerte este golpe sí...
Y como dicen en los comentarios. En un principio el conductor sobrevivió..
En el Youtube esté el video completo y es sobrecogedor..
El del ferrari esta muerto, con suerte quedo inconsciente por el golpe y no se entero miertas se quemaba, que muerte mas horrorosa joer :S
Una carrera en condiciones poco favorables el desastre es total…
Mira lo que he puesto justo encima tuyo.. ;-)
:shocked: vaya piñazo!! El del Ferrari pinta mal del todo....
googleando he encontrado esto: :yes:
It was more than 900k hehe.
A racing car driver whose career ended with a sickening crash five years ago Wednesday was awarded 90 million yen compensation after the Tokyo District Court ruled race organizers were to blame for his crippling accident.
Tetsuya Ota fell well short of getting the 300 million he had been asking from the five organizers and the marshal of the 1998 race where he suffered severe burns that ruined his driving career, but received the vindication he had been looking for.
"The crash was caused when the flag car suddenly slowed down," Presiding Judge Tsuyoshi Ono said. "Firefighting and rescue preparations were also not up to scratch."
Ota was delighted with the court win. "I would like to thank everybody who has supported me along the way," the 43-year-old once referred to as Japan's best Ferrari handler said in the wake of the ruling.
Those ordered to pay Ota include Fuji Speedway in Shizuoka Prefecture, where the horrifying crash occurred, and TV Tokyo, which broadcast the race.
None of the defendants have stated whether they will appeal against the ruling, including TV Tokyo, which spent the entirety of the court battle arguing that it could not be regarded as one of the race organizers.
Court records said Ota's terrifying crash occurred during a warm-up lap before the official start of the race in May 1998. Ota's car burst into flames after slamming into another vehicle that had already stopped because of a different accident.
Ota was stuck in the fireball for almost 90 seconds before rescuers finally dragged him out. He sustained burns across his body and is still unable to move his right arm, right shoulder and fingers properly.
Judges ruled the flag car should have been traveling at about 60 kilometers per hour instead of the 150 kilometers it was doing, and caused the accident by slowing too quickly. Ota was forced to unexpectedly drop his pace and, as a result, he lost control and smash into the stationary vehicle.
They also decided that Ota was left in his flaming vehicle for too long and organizers had neglected their responsibility to get him out of the burning car within 30 seconds of the blaze erupting.
A pre-race agreement between Ota and the organizers not to pursue legal action in the event of an accident was also dismissed as unacceptable.
"A letter that tries to eliminate one party from taking any responsibility for major accidents caused by gross negligence is incorrect, unfair and not void in this court," presiding judge Ono said.
TV Tokyo's attempt to avoid being regarded as one of the race organizers was dismissed by the court, which ruled it was involved in sufficient decisions made about the race to be viewed as one of the organizations directly concerned with running it.
Ota made his debut in 1982, racing in the Formula 3000 series before switching to GT car races in which he competed in four straight Le Mans 24-hour races. (Mainichi Shimbun, Japan, Oct. 29, 2003)
foto de cómo quedó el casco:
antes y despues
y el vídeo de cómo lo sacan
y el enlace, como no podría ser de otro modo, a la wikipedia:notworthy:
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Tetsuya Ota is a former racing car driver from Japan. He is best known for the fiery crash he was involved in during a race at Fuji Speedway in May 3, 1998.
Conditions were poor in the race which led a Porsche swerving off the track, which Ota's Ferrari 355 hit only seconds later. Both cars burst into flames with Ota's having hit the wall, sliding across to the other side of the track, almost collecting another car. He can be seen stumbling from the wreck and lying on the track afterwards. Ota suffered 3rd degree burns from the fire but survived.
crash on YouTube
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetsuya_Ota"
Category: Japanese racecar drivers
Brutal el accidente es de pelicula, como pudo salir con vida de ese coche ardiendo joer, sobrecogedores los videos..
Separar los nombres con comas.