Video Lexus LC500 cabrio (2021): V8 5.0 atmosférico 477 cv y capota de lona

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 20 Nov 2019.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    :chulo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2021 Lexus LC 500 Convertible Makes Global Debut at 2019 Los Angeles International Auto Show

Performance Luxury Convertible Expands Two-Door Flagship LC Family
    Robust Structural Rigidity Delivers Performance Handling
    Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and Amazon Alexa Compatibility
    Convertible Top Opens in Approx. 15 seconds
    471-horsepower Naturally Aspirated V8 Engine
    Barrett-Jackson to Auction One-of-a-Kind LC 500 Convertible Next Year
    On Sale in Summer 2020

LOS ANGELES (November 19, 2019) – With a focus on providing the same dynamic and luxurious driving performance for which the flagship LC 500 coupe is known, the 2021 Lexus LC 500 Convertible makes its global debut today at the 2019 Los Angeles International Auto Show. Expanding the aspirational two-door LC family, the LC 500 Convertible offers an additional way to stimulate the senses – with the top down. The exterior of the new LC Convertible stylishly blends the coupe’s unique roofline with the character of a convertible, achieving an exquisite profile with the top open or closed.

Designed from the Top, Down

The LC 500 Convertible echoes the coupe’s “Even Sharper, More Refined” driving characteristics, with a low center of gravity, optimal weight distribution, and a focus on performance-minded handling thanks to impressive structural rigidity. Lexus engineers relied on computer-aided engineering (CAE) analysis and real-world driving evaluation to match the driving qualities of its coupe counterpart, and the extensive research and development yielded impressive results.

Engineers aimed to retain similar handling dynamics to the LC 500 coupe while also improving chassis rigidity with the addition and relocation of various structural braces. The LC Convertible’s suspension is tuned specifically to complement the subtle changes in weight between the two platforms, as a reduction of un-sprung weight in the front suspension improves the overall stroke. In the rear, engineers were able to further enhance structural rigidity by reshaping and relocating the rear suspension brace tower. Weight was reduced in the rear of the vehicle by utilizing a lightweight die-cast aluminum suspension brace, while a performance dampener is employed to enhance ride comfort.

Drivers of the front engine, rear-wheel-drive LC Convertible can expect similar breath-taking performance to the coupe, thanks to the powerful drivetrain combination of the 5.0-liter V8 engine paired with the seamless Direct-Shift 10-speed automatic transmission. The naturally aspirated, direct-injection V8 is rated to produce 471 horsepower at 7,100 rpm and 398 lb-ft of torque at 4,800 rpm.

Soft Top, Hard Demeanor

The LC Convertible’s soft-top design features an innovative folding mechanism that includes a tonneau cover for when it is stored. The design allowed engineers to focus on accentuating the sleek lines of the convertible without significant intrusions to the trunk and cabin space that can come with a heavier, bulkier hard top. The coupe’s curves are further highlighted with the silhouette of the convertible through a few key changes. At the rear, the
    trunk is accentuated with a “kicked up” design that lifts its profile slightly, while the surface of the spoiler is laterally broadened to emphasize the low, wide stance of the car. The center brake light is now integrated into the trunk lid, unlike the coupe where it rests on the top of the rear windshield.

The four-layer soft top is designed to retain the flowing roofline of the coupe without the supporting frame visible through the fabric. The roof material itself was carefully selected and manufactured to ensure for optimal tension, to minimize wrinkling and improve sound insulation. The roof can be opened or closed at speeds up to 31 mph, while an animated display on the instrumentation panel shows the top’s progress. One of the most impressive aspects is the time it takes: approximately 15 seconds to open and approximately 16 seconds to close*.

The top is offered in two colors: black and beige. Exterior paint options on the convertible include Ultra White, Smoky Granite, Liquid Platinum, Atomic Silver, Obsidian, Caviar, Infrared**, Cadmium Orange, Flare Yellow**, and Nightfall Mica. Depending upon the exterior color chosen, three interior colors are available: Black, Circuit Red and Toasted Caramel.

Shown at the Los Angeles International Auto Show is the LC 500 Convertible Inspiration Series. This special edition is limited to only 100 units, and it will be offered in Structural Blue with white semi-aniline leather interior trim, unique blue top, gray headlamp garnishes, side intake garnishes, and taillamp garnishes. Chrome/black 21- inch wheels come standard. More details to follow in a later announcement.

Top Down, Year ‘Round

With the new LC Convertible, even if the weather cools down that doesn’t mean the top has to stay on. In fact, the HVAC system is designed to adjust temperature automatically regardless of whether the top is raised or lowered, and if the top is down neck heaters are designed to help keep the upper body warm. The Lexus Climate Concierge with Upper Body Heating automatically manages the air conditioner, seat heaters, neck heaters and steering-wheel heater to ensure the cabin is at the ideal temperature even if the outside weather is not. The HVAC system has also been optimized to send warm or cold air to the back of the driver’s hands when gripping the steering wheel.

Engineers also took care to ensure the driving experience is ideal for all occupants. The cabin is designed to reduce wind noise thanks to the unique shape of the beltline and rear molding to suppress wind from entering. A transparent polycarbonate wind deflector helps restrict unwanted air from entering the cabin during city and freeway driving so occupants can enjoy comfortably conversing with the top down. There is also an available wind screen that further reduces wind buffeting at higher speeds. Active Noise Control (ANC) combines sound insulation and absorption techniques to help suppress unwanted harshness from entering the cabin.

While efforts are taken to keep certain sounds out, the powerful roar of the naturally-aspirated V8 engine of the LC family is a sound to savor. To make the engine’s throaty voice heard while the top is down, the engine’s intake pulses are naturally carried through a diaphragm into a sound pipe that carries the sounds, not the air itself, into the cabin to enhance the V8’s rumble (similar to the system employed in the Lexus LFA). There’s no electronic sound generation here! To further enhance the aggressive tone of the engine’s exhaust and augment performance, a computer-controlled valve balances the fine line between optimizing exhaust back-pressure and exhaust tone and volume at higher engine speeds.

Impressive Technology Top of Mind

Much like its coupe brethren, the LC 500 Convertible will come with an impressive 10.3-inch high-resolution split-screen multimedia display to provide immediate, simultaneous access to audio or climate controls and
    various systems, including the voice-activated navigation system.

For 2021, the LC Convertible will feature Android Auto, allowing you to seamlessly cast your device’s interface onto the vehicle’s multimedia display. Play your music via your favorite apps such as Spotify® and Pandora®, send messages through a range of commonly used apps like WhatsApp®, navigate with Google MapsTM, and request information—all with just the sound of your voice—through the Google AssistantTM. For added convenience, Android Auto can also deliver tailored information based on your calendar, usage activity and habits.

With Apple CarPlay® integration, you can access the familiar interface from your iPhone through the vehicle’s multimedia display. Simply connect an iPhone to get directions, make calls, send and receive message via Siri®, and access apps like SpotifyTM, Audible® and Apple® podcasts.

Bring all the convenience of Amazon Alexa on the road with the Lexus+Alexa app. Using only your voice, you can easily access thousands of the same functions you get with Alexa at home. Listen to audiobooks, stream Amazon Music, make lists, check the weather, get news briefings and much more. You can also use it to control compatible smart-home devices such as lighting, thermostat and security systems. Offering added in-vehicle convenience, Alexa even syncs to your Navigation System to provide on-the-go recommendations.

The Lexus Enform Remote service lets you lock and unlock doors, start the engine and climate control, check the fuel level and more all through your smartphone, smartwatch or devices enabled with the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa. And it’s included for the first year of ownership.

Lexus Enform Destination Assist one-year trial is included and acts as an in-vehicle personal concierge, providing directions and destinations delivered by a live agent. The included Lexus Enform App Suite 2.0 app trial period offers access to favorite mobile applications through the vehicle’s center console display, including Amazon Alexa compatibility, NPR One, iHeartRadio®, Slacker® and Yelp®.

Safety Remains a Top Priority

The new 2021 LC Convertible will come standard with Lexus Safety System+ (LSS+). This includes Pre- Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Lane Keep Assist, All-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control and Intelligent High Beams. Also like the LC 500 coupe, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert come standard.

There are important safety features specific to convertible, though, such as the active roll bars that are designed to deploy upward when a rollover is detected. When not deployed, these roll bars are hidden from view to retain the convertible’s exquisite silhouette when the top is down.

Lexus Enform Safety Connect comes standard and is complimentary for the first 10 years of ownership with access to Lexus Enform response centers 24/7/365. With Lexus Enform Service Connect, also complimentary for the first 10 years, the vehicle can send alerts for specific factory recommended maintenance, simultaneously alerting a preferred Lexus retailer. The Lexus app or LexusDrivers.com website can be used to set push- reminders and alerts for maintenance and service issues.

Top Bidder to Win Unique LC Convertible

If the idea of owning a one-of-a-kind LC Convertible is enticing, that opportunity will come early next year. At the Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, Arizona, from January 11-19, 2020, Lexus will auction a unique LC 500 Convertible Inspiration Series on the evening of Friday, January 17.
    This one-of-a-kind LC Convertible, which will be offered in Structural Blue with a host of unique features not found on any other Inspiration Series convertible, will be auctioned to the highest bidder. Most importantly, all the funds will be donated to charities to be named later. More details will be available closer to the auction date.

2021 LC 500 Convertible Dimensions and Specifications (Preliminary Specifications)
    Overall length(in./mm) Overall width(in./mm) Overall height(in./mm) Wheelbase(in./mm) Overall Weight (lbs.)

###

Última edición: 20 Nov 2019
    Get Smart 86, Diego F., Fallout y 7 otros les gusta esto.
  2. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Última edición: 20 Nov 2019
    Get Smart 86, Diego F., Fallout y 9 otros les gusta esto.
  3. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

MiniFER, Bola8, Juankmen y 2 otros les gusta esto.
  4. Csar

Csar #noeslomismo Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Vito/Tmax/140i
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Espectacular! Pedazo ejercicio estilístico.... ya lo dije en el hilo del coupé... pero sigo quedándome antes con otros.

La combinación azul eléctrico con el interior blanco es apoteósica (me sigo acordando del frutero jaudi)

Get Smart 86, davidW, Bola8 y 2 otros les gusta esto.
  5. luxo46

luxo46 Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    JOOODER!

Me encanta, qué interior!

A Juankmen le gusta esto.
  6. Luis Vidal-Abarca

Luis Vidal-Abarca En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    GT3-M3T-Macan
    Suena a gloria ese bicho...especie en peligro de extinción V8 atm..

7. i_minex

i_minex Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E46-E85-987.2
    Dónde ponen la matrícula delantera en este coche? En la parrilla? :duda:

A Ram le gusta esto.
  8. Judd-V8

Judd-V8 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    323i E36 coupe
    Porta matrículas en la parrilla [​IMG]

A Juankmen, i_minex y marrero1970 les gusta esto.
  9. marrero1970

marrero1970 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    DE TALLA GRANDE
    Le hace un favor enorme.

Csar, Juankmen, Sechs y otra persona les gusta esto.
  10. KORANDO

KORANDO Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    850 CI-535I-E34
    Una preciosidad,pero la "Parrilla"me mata.
    Si no fuera cromada,pasaria mejor

A Bola8 y Juankmen les gusta esto.
  11. Ram

Ram Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Lo tiene todo.

Un coche para apuntar en la lista y ver en qué precio se mueve de segunda zarpa en unos 7-8 años, para buscar una unidad configurada de forma discreta y mantenida a capricho, y agenciarse uno ahí y ya quedárselo como coche de paseo para siempre.

Karkoms, gorka, Bola8 y 3 otros les gusta esto.
  12. ObiWan

ObiWan Dying alive Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Me se pone el ciruelo to hinchao acho pijo.

13. Sechs

Sechs CEO DOS CFA Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Fardier Cugnot
    Pelín barroco pero una máquina imponente. Se agradecen estas propuestas en 2019.

14. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    “LC Inspiration Series Launch Exclusive 1 of 1”, a subasta con fines benéficos el primer LC 500 cabrio, VIN 100001, es un one off :pompous:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Barbinski y Juankmen les gusta esto.
  15. Juankmen

Juankmen Doc

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    M7
    Me encanta.
    Que le den al downsozing ese.

A Panda y Bola8 les gusta esto.
  16. Panda

Panda Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E82 120d
    A quién no le va a gustar un V8 atmosférico en 2020? A quién no le va a gustar?

Fdo. Hermanas del baptisterio romano.

A WIRZON y sergioms_87 les gusta esto.
  17. Guancho

Guancho Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    j*der, que bonito.

18. gorka

gorka Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    911 S
    Que preciosidad, me encantaría probar uno, para ir descapotado tiene que ser como una alfombra mágica

19. Pichon82

Pichon82 Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    cabrio v8 y M3
    Es alucinante muy por encima del acabado de lexus ,en el interior.

la combinacion no la podian haber hecho mejor.

y el motorrr oooooohh, que delicia que estamos en 2020 y todavia sacan v8 de serie?? estoy soñando no me desperteis.

A jagus le gusta esto.
  20. jagus

jagus Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    3xBmw
    alucinante! se me cae la baba!

21. aLbErTo8020

aLbErTo8020 Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    M2C, countryman
    Que cosa más bonita !!! Teniendo dinero sería un serio candidato !!

22. Barbinski

Barbinski Hybrid tester Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Q5-Q3sb-S2R1000
    Rara avis ese Lexus. V8 atmo...poquitos quedan y el precio no es demencial. Además, se ven muy pocos. Una buena alternativa al desastroso Maserati granturismo cabrio que solo se salva por el sonido del motor.

Tambien existe el RC F...buena alternativa a los tradicionales alemanes y más barato.

23. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Al final el VIN 100001 lo han subastado por 2 millones, para fines benéficos :pompous:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

24. SuperCharged

SuperCharged Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    V8 5.0 SCharged
    V8
    gasolina
    turboless

:amo2::amo2::amo2::amo2::amo2:
    Da igual cuando leas esto.

25. Fallout

Fallout Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Eurofighter
    Pos mu rico.

26. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Estos dicen que es el mejor Lexus de la marca en sus 31 años, y aquí también incluyen el LFA :devil:

Is The Lexus LC 500 The Best Lexus Ever?

JUN 10, 2020
    By: Brandon Turkus

And yes, we’re counting the LFA.
    Let me answer the question in the headline first: yes, the LC 500 is the best Lexus ever. It outdoes the 1990 LS with a refined, luxurious cabin and a quiet, composed character. And it bests the LFA by offering 75 percent of the driving experience in a more practical, livable, package that costs literally a quarter of the price.

There's no better example of the Lexus brand, and all the things it stands for, than the LC 500. From the immaculate interior to the stunning engine, the LC is as good as Lexus gets.

A Better Lexus Than The 2011 LFA
    This is, inarguably, a controversial position. The LFA is a legend that will go down as one of the last decade's great cars, a six-figure, limited-run performance masterpiece. But the LC hits most of the same bullseyes for a fraction of the price. And I'm not kidding when I say a fraction – the limited-run LFA started at $375,000, while the LC 500 costs $92,950. That's approximately 25 percent. In other words, the LFA is nearly four times the price of a new LC 500. And unless exclusivity really, really matters to you, spending four times as much doesn't quadruple the performance.

The LFA benefitted from a stunning 4.8-liter V10 that screamed like an automotive banshee. As the story goes, it revved so quickly that a traditional tachometer couldn't keep up, so designers drew up the digital tach that now features prominently in all of Lexus F and F-Sport products. The LFA is still one of the best sounding cars in automotive history. Performance was impressive, too, with 553 horsepower ushering the slinky LFA to 60 in a scant 3.7 seconds (awfully brisk back in the early 2010s). It was light, thanks to a carbon fiber-reinforced-plastic body and impressively agile and while not pretty, the design was expressive and eye-catching in a way no Lexus had ever been before. The LFA was a legit supercar.

The LC is not. Power and performance are down along with the cylinder count – the LC's 5.0-liter V8 is short two cylinders and pumps out just 471 horsepower. The only carbon fiber-reinforced plastic on this car is on the roof (and it's optional), so the weight is up too – in fact, the LC weighs 1,000 pounds more than the LFA, at 4,280, which is a big reason behind its leisurely 4.4-second sprint to 60.

Those are all sizable differences, but none are so massive that they’re worth paying four times the price. And when you consider how well the LC mirrors the LFA, the value proposition is even clearer. For a start, the newer coupe improves on the sleek, sexy styling of its predecessor, with cleaner lines, more expressive details, and refinements that only come after an older vehicle spends a few years in the spotlight. It's a thoughtful evolution of the original Lexus LF concept cars that preceded the LFA.

The LC's interior is vastly superior, with higher-quality materials, more artful designs, and small quality of life updates, like a seatbelt that actually buckles and cup holders (although both cars have horrid infotainment systems). There is even a pair of relatively spacious backseats – the four-seater offers 32.5 inches of rear legroom, or more than you get in a Corolla.

The LC's interior is vastly superior, with higher-quality materials, more artful designs, and small quality of life updates, like a seatbelt that actually buckles and cup holders.

The LC sounds fantastic, too, especially while upshifting and downshifting, where the rapid cog-swapping of the 10-speed automatic allows the 5.0-liter to elicit barks and howls that drip with character. And when it comes time to put the LC through its paces, that sublime 10-speed automatic and a multi-link rear suspension offer a balance of performance and comfort that's hard to match.

The LFA is, as I said, a legend. But it was a one-off, limited-run freak show of a car that, despite its outrageousness, didn’t really embody the Lexus brand all that well. Eight years later and with new examples still available, it seems more like a proof of concept while the LC 500 feels like the vehicle Lexus set out to build all those years ago, a needle-threading coupe that offers the LFA's attitude and driving character with none of the day-to-day drawbacks and a far lower cost of entry.

A Better Lexus Than The 1990 LS
    The original Lexus LS set an incredible trend when it debuted in the late 1980s, establishing the nascent brand as a manufacturer of high-quality luxury vehicles. But more than that, it forced German automakers to adapt to a new reality, where affordability and luxury weren't mutually exclusive.

In a comparison with the Bentley Turbo R, Mercedes-Benz 560SEL, and BMW 750iL, Car and Driver legend William Jeanes wrote “The combination of a comfortable interior, a silky 250-hp double-overhead-cam V-8, and an almost supernatural attention to detail makes the LS 400 at home in any company, including this aggregation.” The LS bested the Bentley, although it finished behind the range-topping variants of the S-Class and 7-Series.

Change the name and the output, and Jeanes' praise would surely fit the LC 500. This is (mostly) a world-class cabin that avoids the trappings of traditional luxury or high-performance. There's no wood and barely any carbon fiber – just supple leather, soft Alcantara suede, tasteful metal accents, and subtle plastics.

This is (mostly) a world-class cabin that avoids the trappings of traditional luxury or high-performance.

The door panels should hang in museums, so more people can admire the flowing lines of the suede and leather and the gorgeous aluminum door pulls, while the dash is resplendent in its strict, horizontal focus, with strong lines high and low. Matched up with a tall center tunnel and supportive, well-bolstered seats, the LC's cabin is a delightful place to take in the sites.

But it's also quiet while underway. Shush up the 5.0-liter V8 engine, select tenth gear, and engage the adaptive cruise control for full grand-tourer mode. The LC is quiet and its ride, while not as marshmallow-like as the LS Jeanes tested 30 years ago, makes mincemeat out of all but the biggest imperfections. The LC's sleek shape manages the air well, too, so there's little wind noise. Even the optional 21-inch wheels and low-profile tires can't ruin this Lexus' composed ride.

The Best
    Lexus is a young brand, with its 31st birthday just three months off. It will build better, more complete cars. But for now, the LC 500 is peak Lexus. There's no better example of the brand's product ethos or character. Prices start at $92,950, although the car featured here carried a price tag of $106,440, including a $1,025 destination charge.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Última edición: 10 Jun 2020
  27. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Precioso en color Nori Green :chulo:

Lexus LC 500 Cabriolet Specifications:

▪ Length/width/height/wheelbase – 4,770/1,920/1,350/2,870 mm
    ▪ Ground clearance – 131 mm
    ▪ Kerb weight – 2,040 kg
    ▪ Engine – 5.0-litre (4,969 cc), 8-cylinder (V8), petrol
    ▪ Max output – 464 hp (343 kW) at 7,100 rpm
    ▪ Max torque – 530 Nm at 4,800 rpm
    ▪ Transmission – 10-speed automatic, RWD
    ▪ 0-100 km/h – 4.6 seconds
    ▪ Top speed – 270 km/h
    ▪ Fuel consumption – 12.6 l/100km combined
    ▪ Exterior colour – Nori Green
    ▪ Footage location – Germany

28. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  29. Barbinski

Barbinski Hybrid tester Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Q5-Q3sb-S2R1000
    :eek:...los japos "britanizando" sus coches....no le han puesto el british racing green, pero poco ha faltado...
    AL primer golpe de vista lo puedes confundir con un AM, aunque a esa trasera le faltan curvas para ser más sexy.....:sneaky:

30. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

Compartir esta página