Fotos ///M3 y M4 2020 G80 y G82 : 480 / 510 CV, RWD / AWD, manual / automático.

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por Gus, 23 Ene 2019.

Estado del tema:
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas
  1. jangel

jangel Clan Leader Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Hormigonera
    Espectacular

2. Pichon82

Pichon82 Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    cabrio v8 y M3
    Ttasera y manual que maa se puede pedir.....me pidobuno oiga jaja

A escopeta y grinch les gusta esto.
  3. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ahora solo falta que también lo hagan bonito biggrin

A Karkoms le gusta esto.
  4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Markus Flasch, el jefe de Motorsport lo confirma, también que habrá versiones CS, probable CSL, desaparece GTS... y nada de Z4 M.

https://www.goauto.com.au/news/bmw/bmw-m-keeps-faith-in-rear-wheel-drive/2019-05-13/78682.html
    BMW M keeps faith in rear-wheel drive
    Driving it home: BMW M’s recently appointed chief Markus Flasch said demand remained strong for rear-drive versions of its smaller model lines, including the M3.
    Count on rear-drive, manual for next BMW M3 as M chief talks up CS and CSL specials
    [​IMG]13 May 2019

By TERRY MARTIN

BMW’S M division remains committed to offering purely rear-wheel-drive variants of select high-performance passenger cars, despite a shift to all-wheel drive on various model lines including the latest M5 super-sedan and the forthcoming all-new M3.

In an interview with Australian journalists last week, BMW M GmbH chairman of the board of management Markus Flasch also confirmed that a broader range of pure CS variants – and potentially the long-awaited return of CSL – were part of the performance brand’s future.

Mr Flasch stopped short of officially confirming that the forthcoming M3 due to be revealed in 2020 would offer both purely rear-drive and all-wheel-drive versions, but made it clear that customers of its smaller models, including M2, M3 and M4, were still asking for rear-wheel drive – as well as a manual gearshift.

“With M3, we were able to take over the entire drivetrain concept that we offer in the M5, and we were able to do a rear-wheel-drive version as well plus manual transmission,” he said.

“I won’t disclose today how we configure those opportunities, but we can do whatever the markets globally demand.

“I can’t confirm it, but I’ve driven the cars!”

Mercedes-AMG chief Tobias Moers was recently quoted as saying that a clear AMG customer preference for all-wheel drive will see the three-pointed star brand’s performance arm shift towards this drivetrain configuration across its range.

Asked by GoAuto if he could see the day when BMW M no longer offered rear-drive variants, Mr Flasch said: “No, I don’t see the point why this would happen.”

In terms of customer preference for all-wheel over rear-wheel drive, the M chief said there was a clear differentiation between buyers of larger and smaller models.

“In the larger segments, SUV and also sedan, our customers typically drive the cars long distances, they drive them all year, they drive them on dirt roads – for instance, an M5 driver or also the X5 M driver, they clearly go for all-wheel drive,” he said.

“We also know that on the M5, the current model, with the switchable all-wheel drive, people hardly ever switch off AWD because it’s just such a great drive with it.

“On smaller segments, more let’s call it iconic M2, M3, M4 cars, they are typically either ‘entrance’ cars to certain customers or they are second or third cars, and rear-wheel drive makes the most sense for these cars because they are taken out in good weather, for special occasions.

“This is not black and white, but in general there is a differentiation between the bigger cars – longer wheelbase, V8 – smaller cars, straight-six (engine), more like ‘the good weather car’, are still asking for rear-wheel drive and manual stick shift.”

Mr Flasch said the M division would also continue to cater for different customer tastes through the sportier Competition spec and more versions of the CS – and potentially CSL – racetrack-oriented variants.

“We will see more limited editions, especially models like the CS and, I can imagine, the CSL,” he said.

“We won’t do this for every car but I would go as far as to say that we also don’t have to stick to coupes only. I can imagine CS and other special versions also will turn up.

“We won’t see the GTS sub-brand in future. There will be CS and maybe CSL. There won’t be a GTS in parallel with CSL.”

Asked to describe what the CSL badge meant to him, Mr Flasch said: “CSL stands for light weight, CSL stands for racetrack ability, and for the purest M character that you can achieve on a car that has still got licence plates on it.”

In terms of other future models,Mr Flasch said he was confident there would be a successor for the M2, but that there were no plans to create a full-blown M version of the forthcoming X2 or new-generation 1 Series, with the M Performance variants in the pipeline deemed to have enough power and performance cred.

He also said there were no plans to build a Z4 M, citing difficulties in putting a bigger engine into the new-generation roadster.

Asked about his overall vision for the M brand, Mr Flasch – who has been in the job since last October – said he would continue the work of his predecessor, Frank van Meel, whose decision to bring AWD to M5 was controversial, but soon critically acclaimed.

Mr van Meel is now in charge of BMW Group’s ‘total vehicle development’ unit.

“(My vision) doesn’t differ from Frank van Meel’s vision,” Mr Flasch said, pointing to the fact that the M division has “overachieved” in terms of meeting its sales volume and growth targets.

“We currently have a huge reputation and credibility within the company, so whatever we plan to do strategically we have large freedom to do so.

“I will continue what Frank has started. Frank stood for all-wheel drive. But in my coming years we will bring M towards new propulsion systems, and we will have electrified cars, so in this respect I’m doing different things.”

[​IMG]

Última edición: 13 May 2019
  5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    El interior del M3 :finga:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A escopeta y Navero les gusta esto.
  6. jangel

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Hormigonera
    Menuda nave !!!

7. 392C

392C Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    320I E92
    Ahora a ver qué dicen los que criticaron el salpicadero-pantalla de Mercedes.
    Aunque este está infinitamente mejor integrado

8. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Pues diremos directamente eso, claro :nose: :LOL:

Navero, jangel, GOLDAR y otra persona les gusta esto.
  9. BLUEBIRD

BLUEBIRD Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Mira que le pido poco al interior de un coche, que es al menos un tacómetro decente. Pues nada, ya no me dan ni eso.

10. GOLDAR

GOLDAR Forista Senior

Me Gusta:

Bienvenido al presente ;)

A AlexOnTheRoad, Navero y jangel les gusta esto.
  11. MiniFER

MiniFER Vicepresidente Ejecutivo Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Lockheed SR-71
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Yo estoy totalmente de acuerdo con que en el M5 se ofrezca la posibilidad de tracción total. Estamos hablando de un coche con una orientación muy diferente a la que tiene un M3/M4...y la verdad, el M5 sin la constante intervención de la electrónica apenas puede ir por donde se le pide, no sé por qué motivo es más aceptable eso que un refinado sistema de tracción total.

Eso sí, a mi que me pongan un M2 o M4 con cambio manual y ni hablar de AWD en esos modelos.

El fin de semana pasado estuve probando un biplaza de 900 kg con motor central, joya del año 74, cambio “dog leg” y nada de asistencias electrónicas como es natural...qué gustazo!

Última edición: 14 May 2019
  12. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    :devil:
    [​IMG]

:ANAL:biggrin
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Última edición: 14 May 2019
  13. Jaco86

Jaco86 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Bmw
    Horrible[​IMG]

14. BlasdeLezo

BlasdeLezo Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E61 30d 235
    no creo. o.o

15. Jaco86

Jaco86 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Bmw
    Con eses 2 riñones lo es y mucho

16. BlasdeLezo

BlasdeLezo Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E61 30d 235
    si si, decía que no creo que tengan valor de sacar eso.

17. BlasdeLezo

BlasdeLezo Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E61 30d 235
  18. Jaco86

Jaco86 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Bmw
    Vistos los X7,Serie 7 y el Serie 1 me lo creo

19. Jaco86

Jaco86 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Bmw
    No hay color.Audi lo integra mejor

20. jangel

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Hormigonera
    Por la insignia !y estas acostumbrado
    Es como ver un cirote :poop: en el retrete o en el salón de casa !
    En el retrete siempre se integra mejor

21. Jaco86

Jaco86 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Bmw
    Lo que tu digas

22. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Los asientos, pintaza :pompous:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A piclis y jangel les gusta esto.
  23. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

A escopeta y jangel les gusta esto.
  24. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Confirmado el motor s58 con 475 Cv en versión base y más de 500 Cv en los competition.
    Manual y auto.
    El cabrio vuelve a techo de lona.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

A Navero, GOLDAR y *NANO* les gusta esto.
  25. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Un M4 con lona va a estar muy curioso.

A piclis le gusta esto.
  26. GOLDAR

GOLDAR Forista Senior

Me Gusta:

Pepinasso a la vista!

Y... CUANTO ME ALEGRO DE LA VUELTA DE LA LONA!!!

[​IMG]

27. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Lo de la lona ya se sabía que la montaría el nuevo serie 4, por aquí ya salieron fotos espía :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Última edición: 20 Jun 2019
  28. Gulf627

Gulf627 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E86/S54-F20/B58
    Viviendo donde vivo ya he visto mulas y tiene pintaza sobre todo las aletas traseras se ven gordas (y las delanteras, pero estas son mas "esperables")

A GOLDAR le gusta esto.
  29. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    :devil:

New BMW M4 Will Have AWD, Between 460 and 510 HP
    The F82 BMW M4 is widely considered one of the best M cars of all time. It brought inline-6 engines back, looked the part and drifted like a champ. However, it's almost time for it to be retired.

But fear not, as the next generation promises to be even better. Expected to be called the G82, this new M4 has shied away from the spy cameras. However, the German magazine Auto Bild believes it has all the juicy details.

In its latest video report, our source states the second model to wear the M4 badge will debut with between 460 and 510 horsepower, similar to the M3 sedan. This will still come from a 3-liter bi-turbo engine, but a 48-volt mild hybrid system could be added to lower emissions, similar to what Audi is doing right now.

The "normal" version will have 480 horsepower, an 8-speed gearbox and a similar sporty xDrive system to the one in the M5. However, it's not clear at this point if it will include drift mode (RWD) as the X3 and X4 M skipped past this feature.

At the top of the range sits the M4 Competition with 510 horsepower. The output isn't coincidental, as it allows the Bimmer to play in the same league as the current Mercedes-AMG C63 S and Alfa Romeo's Giulia QV. And for those looking for more driver engagement, BMW will also offer a "pure" model with reduced soundproofing and a manual gearbox linking 460 HP to the rear wheels.

About a year after the M4 Coupe, BMW will launch the successor for the less popular M4 Cabriolet, with the main difference being a folding fabric roof rather than a metal one. We don't care for that one, but the stiffer, lighter body compared to its predecessor could be just what the performance doctor ordered.

As far as looks are concerned, the renderings created by our German source paint a compelling picture, with a new kind of grille design, aggressive aero and narrow headlights. Above all, it still looks like an M car, just one that's ready for the next decade.

A escopeta y Tizon les gusta esto.
  30. escopeta

escopeta Forista Senior Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    992GTS,M2 G87
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Que bien pinta!!:lengua::lengua:

Estado del tema:
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas

Compartir esta página