M6 vs 911 Turbo (996) y vs RS4 Tuneao

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por xavier, 26 Oct 2005.

1. AleM3

AleM3 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Bueno . Yo también dudo que el M6 acelere más que el Turbo, pero para aclarar este entuerto dadme sólo unos minutos que tiraré de archivos y os daré los datos de las pruebas de ambos y de la misma publicación:AUTOMOVIL; toda una garantía.... a ver.. a ver....................
    Vaya, vaya, en elcontacto de ésta revista con el M6, no se han hecho mediciones con el correvit y por tanto no se publican. Sólo mencionan que mejora al M5 en el 0 a 100 en 1´1. Pero sí que tengo las mediciones de prestaciones del M5, que mejora bastante las cifras oficiales.
    Estas son las cifras reales entre el M5 y el 996 Turbo,con cambio manual:los primeros datos corresponden al M5 y los segundos al Turbo.
    M5 996
    Aceleración 0-100 4´53s. 4´50s.

Aceleración 400 mts. 12´58s. 12´59s.

Aceleración 1.000 mts. 22´48s. 22´70s.

Vistos los datos del M5 y suponiendo que el M6 sea capaz de mejorarlos, pues va a ser verdad que es un avión pero de combate. Aunque esta unidad de M5 ha pulverizado su registros homologados.................Pepino al canto:ANAL: :ANAL: :ANAL: :-& :supz: :supz: :flip: :flip: :xray: :xray: M6 M6 M6:first: :peace:

2. Rellik

Rellik Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    yo lo veo normal ;-), pero vamos.. es comparar por comparar.

3. EINZELM

EINZELM Guest

Sedici, se esta comparando un M6 (vehiculo q a salido nuevo este año..) contra un 996 T (q salio en el 2001!!) tu espera q saquen en cero coma el 997 T y hablamos.. :) Hay q comparar coches q mas menos sean de la misma edad generacional!!
    Aun asi pon en ese circuito un M6 vs 996 GT3 RS (vehiculo comercial!) y despidete del M6... no todo en la vida es potencia, tambien hay peso!!

Ah, por cierto, no te preocupes, q cuando salga el Z4M, sacaran un Boxter super S para poner las cosas en su sitio... y sino al tiempo!!

Entre X5 y Cayanne (aunq no me molan los suv,s) gana el Cayanne, por una sencilla razon.. pq se liga mas!! :descojon:

4. Raulillo_82

Raulillo_82 Guest

joer cuanta discusion por una recta entre un M6 y un 996 turbo, da lo mismo el tema que si es uno mas nuevo que el otro que si en circuito es mas rapido etc.. yo no veo que tenga que ser mentira el video, el 996 va delante los primeros metros gracias a la traccion total y contra mas metros van andando se empiezan a notar los cavallos a favor del M

5. dani2

dani2 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Si, tienes bastante razón. En principio nadie tendría que rasgarse las vestiduras, además he estado comprobando y el 996Turbo es mas rápido en el 0-100 que el M5/M6(4.2 vs 4.5) pero a partir de ahí los M´s son siempre algo mas rápidos. Es lógico, 420CV vs 507, a ciertas velocidades y en linea recta, potencia manda. No he encontrado datos del 996 Turbo S(450CV 4x4), ni del GT2(481CV propulsión) para comparar.

6. dani2

dani2 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
  7. pacix

pacix Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981GTS/1200RT
    PACIX INFORMA: ;-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]This is the most powerful road-going 911 ever built, developing 483 bhp at 5700 rpm and a maximum torque of 640 NM between 3500 and 4500 rpm. That is 21 bhp and 20 NM more than the old GT2. The only gearbox available is a 6-speed manual but Porsche offers an interesting option; gears 3 and 6 can be matched to specific circuit characteristics with a range of optional competetion ratios. So what does this mean when it comes to performance? It means the 911 GT2 now is capable of accelerating from 0-100 km/h in 4,0 seconds (previously 4,1), 0-160 km/h in 8,5 seconds and from 0-200 km/h in 12,5 seconds (previously 12,9) and a on to a very impressive top-speed of 319 km/h, which is 4 km/h faster than before. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Here is a better picture of the GT2´s mighty front spoiler, which makes it look more muscular than the 911 Turbo. The ground-clearance isn´t very street-friendly since it´s 20 mm lower than the Turbo.[/FONT]
    [​IMG]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The GT2 has a revised spring and damper system compared to the 911 Turbo. The adjustment range of the front and rear suspension has been increased for track use. Set-up options include ride height, camber and track, as well as five-stage (front) and four-stage (rear) anti-roll bars. The GT2 is also available with competition springs. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT][​IMG]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]These are the new GT2-wheels which follows the design from the GT3. They are 1,8 kg lighter than the former wheels. The GT2 also have the Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes as standard. These discs weigh 50 % less than metal discs, which reduces unsprung masses by approximately 18 kg. The brake system is now monitored by the new four-channel 5.7 ABS generation, instead of the two-channel version 5.3 ABS used in the old GT2. This system is faster and more sensitive than the old system.[/FONT]
    [​IMG]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]This particular GT2 is equipped with the optional, but at no-cost, exterior Carbon package which includes a carbon-fibre rear wing, which is approximately 2,8 kg lighter than the standard wing, and exterior mirrors and radiator ducts in carbon. But if you´re really into racing I would recommend the Clubsport option. This package includes the things described above plus some of the interior changes the GT3 RS has which means a bolt-in roll-over bar which can be upgraded to a full roll cage for competition use and bucket seats finished in flame-retarding fabric for example. [/FONT]​
    [​IMG]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] These were the two most interesting cars in Porsches stand, I think. But of course they displayed most of the other models as well such as the new 911 Turbo Convertible:[/FONT]
    [​IMG]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sure, this is more of a poser car than the standard 911 Turbo but it´s still a very nice performance car. 0-100 km/h in 4,3 seconds, 0-200 km/h in 14,8 seconds and a top speed of 305 km/h isn´t too shabby for a convertible. The roof mechanism is very interesting because it is possible to open or close the roof at speeds up to 50 km/h. For those of you that doens´t remember the old 911 Turbo Convertible, that car was built between 1987 and 1989 and of course based on the 930. The thing I don´t like about the new car is that the rear-spoiler ruins the lines of the convertible, in other words I think the Carrera 4S Convertible looks better. What do you think?:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Enough of the 911´s. For model year 2004, Porsche offers customes a choice of no less than 17 models with performance reaching from the 214 km/h/0-160 km/h in 25,0 seconds Cayenne V6 Tiptronic to the 330 km/h/0-160 km/h in 6,9 seconds Carrera GT. Unfortunately I didn´t get any good pictures of the Carrera GT but here is one that´s alright:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If the GT2 is extremely fast, the Carrera GT is nothing short of sensational. You might know the specifications by now; 5,7 litre V10 (weighs 214 kg), 612 bhp at 8000 rpm, 590 NM at 5750 rpm. It is 60 kg lighter than the GT2 which means 1380 kg. The wheels are made of forged magnesium, 19" at front and 20" at rear, and to allow a quick tyre change they are fastened on the hubs by one central bolt. As the GT2, the Carrera GT comes with ceramic brake discs but they have been enlarged and now measures 380 mm. That´s not the only parts made of that material since the Carrera GT is the first car in the world to feature a ceramic clutch, called PCCC. The seats are made of composite carbon and aramide fibres, aramide being better known as kevlar. They weigh 10,3 kg, only about half as much as convetional seats. What about the performance? 0-100 km/h in 3,9 seconds, 0-160 km/h in 6,9 seconds, 0-200 km/h in 9,9 seconds, standing-start km in 20,0 seconds and a top speed of 330 km/h. It will only be built in 1500 units, so hurry up.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]From the fastest Porsche to the ugliest, the Cayenne. But this was an interesting detail I´ve never seen in a car before and is, according to Porsche, a world-first achievement. By pressing the button, the towing bar folds down electronically. It worked really fine. Other interesting options for the Cayenne is the offroad navigation system which offers altitude information, presenting the position of the wheels and also serving as a compass. A further feature of the offroad navigation is the choice give to the user to enter his destination on a map by way of a hairpin finder, and to use the backtracking function memorising the route covered and guiding the driver back on the same route he took to his initial destination. Oh, and another new option; A V6-powered Cayenne=Slow![/FONT]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resumiendo:

El turbo, en el 0-200 emplea 14,8 y 4,3 en el 0-100.
    el GT2, en el 0-200, 12,5 segundos. En el 0-100, sólo 4 segundos.

8. dani2

dani2 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    No viste la prueba de Automóvil jóven Padawan.....pues el GT2 que probaron mejoró el crono, y se marcó un 0-100 en 3.9 segundos!!!!!!!8-[ 8-[ :weedman: :supz:

9. pacix

pacix Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981GTS/1200RT
    bueno hombre, tampoco vamos a abusar....con las mediciones "oficiales" me vale.

10. SeDiCi

SeDiCi Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    BMW 218dA
    Estás seguro de eso? Yo creo que no. Que pasará como el Boxster antiguo y se quedará en Boxster S. Sino tiempo al tiempo ;)

11. SeDiCi

SeDiCi Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    BMW 218dA
    j*der es lo que trato de decir yo todo el rato. Pero la gente le busca los 3 pies al gato :drinkers

12. EINZELM

EINZELM Guest

Sedici, con respecto a lo del Boxter, Porsche no mejoro mecaniamente su antiguo modelo S, pq el chasis del Z3M era claramente inferior al Boxt y no lo necesitaban.. Pero ahora q el Z4 tiene un chasis como dios manda.. te aseguro q Pors potenciara su modelo S.. y si lo dejan igual es pq le hace clara competencia al Z4M.. Ya sabes, dsd siempre a habido mucha rivalidad entre marcas!! :D

13. Jsama

Jsama Guest

Y eso que parece que al del M6 se le olvida merter segunda.

Tremendo el poderio de ese bicho. :rolleyes:

Compartir esta página