M7 no; Z4 M si; habrá nuevo Z8 y M6 cabrio...M3 berlina y touring...M4...

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por Gus, 19 Abr 2005.

1. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Esto se suma a lo que informa esta semana Coche actual sobre el M1 (no turbo 4L sino 6L atmosférico 310 CV) el M3 y el M4...

:dan: Joerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, declaraciones que os pego tal cual con alguna traducción rapidilla, declaracoiones sobre la división M:

"The M car is the flagship of the BMW products. By very much a tradition . Allbeit a very successful tradition the next car will build on the success of the first but like in every generation of Mcar an increase in performance, technology, control , handling and capability.
    M division is not about standing still we are constantly developing the next line of performance cars for BMW. Even if the new developments eclipse the latest developments in a newly released model - Progress is constant.

Although the media are content on the emphasis of the " Horsepower war " between Germany's luxury car makers At BMW we approach this with caution - We want our products to be memorable , desirable and capable . BMW M and AMG phillosophy differs from the fact that the Motorsport cars are developed from the core product simulating individuality an M5 is not a regular 5er although it takes the best bits and develops them further making the end

product a different type of vehicle.

Diferencias con la filosofia AMG: la potencia por si sola corrompe y en Motorsport apuestan por la ligereza, por eso no habrá M7.
    As the saying goes: Power corrupts - Knowing all to well the Mercedes AMG's with their straight line speed .M division sees no need to compete with AMG. We do not see AMG cars as rivals for our own . Ours are more individual products . That is why we have no interest in a M engined 7er
    For a start that the current car does not fit in with our phillosophy and we have no need for such a car .
    To fit in with our front line and individual approach to performance . BMW all to aware that less weight is the key to formulating success in this market and have considerably moved the goal posts and it is the Bavarians who score each time.

BMW like to experiment using lightweight components, alluminium, magnesium carbon fibre and composite plastics all being developed into the M-cars to enhance the car more than adding more unrealistic power . It's all in the Sheer driving pleasure factor. By experimenting with lightweight materials we
    are experimenting on making an exceptional road car - Due to safety legislations, crash developments cars are expanding on weight . By experimenting with lightweight materials we are beginning the foundation to incorporate these ideas into production cars. Carbon fibre is one way to go as is Alluminium and Magnesium
    etc...

Although having launched the M5 to critical acclaim and with the new M6 arriving any day now.
    The progression will continue as BMW are looking at An expansion of it's M division sales. Such as formulating the return of Touring to the M portfolio. Purists and traditionalists may add that the M brand might lose it's lustre and mystery because of it's expanded product plan. But we can be successful if we stick to our current phillosophy .

An M5 Touring will eclipse losing market share for BMW allbeit a very small percentage of market share - all to aware that customers wanting a high performance wagon leave to our competitors when BMW who have the ultimate performance sedan cannot provide for their customers. We can no longer stand by and watch that, This will no longer be the case.

BMW reckon that they have the ultimate product in the sedan and the Touring is a very logical step.
    All too aware that there is a brace of Audi Avants coming both in RS4 and RS6, and Mercedes-Benz thinking of counter attacking with 6.5 AMG E-Klasse to regain some sort of power control of the high performance luxury sedan and wagon market.

Testando los tourings M
    The wagon will have a significant weight increase because of it's purpose but BMW are working to make this a benefit to the overall handling of the Touring. By placing more weight over the rear of the car will allow the responses to be tuned for sharper handling than it's competitors - Just because you have been to ikea and you have a dog in the back doesent mean that you are going to miss out on the sedans abilities because you opted for the Touring.

By experimenting with a M5 Touring it also allows for BMW to evaluate the smaller performance wagon market with the first incarnation of an M3 Touring. If this happens it would be the last M model of the 3er product range. We cannot sit back and watch any longer as bystanders in this segment.

The next M3 as always will be the flagship of the 3er portfolio. And will be available as coupe, sedan and then a high performance touring version.
    The reintroduction of a sedan and the introduction of a Touring was chosen because we realise we are losing customers who want the practicality . The logical choice would be Alpina but many defect to other manufacturers.

Nuevo M3 con 420 CV

The next M3 will receive a high rev V8 evolved from the latest V10 - Basically two cylinders removed but no less spectacular.
    due to increasing competition ,power up to either 420 - 440 BHP specified , top speed could be unlimited up to 180 or 190mph. Seven speed SMG.

The next M3 is all about progress - We upgrade the current car (E46) to todays requirements , add tweak here, more developments , new materials and remove some weight from there.

M3 Coupé con tecxhoi de fibra de carbono al estilo M6

The Coupe is expected to follow the M6 with a carbon fibre roof however both a metal roof and carbon fibre are being tested to see which one emphasizes the cars capabilities. as it will be positioned as the top M3 variant. More use of cabrbon fibre and composite plastic as seen with M6. Structure and chassis will benefit with use of alluminium for exceptional ride quality , rigidity and handling.

M4 HT cabrio

The hard top Coupe-Cabrio (3er cabrio replacement) will be known as the 4er. An M4 variant with same engine will follow later.
    The entire roof structure will differ from production cars alluminium top by using a full carbon fibre top.

Ligero restyling del z4 y versión M con el 6L 343 CV del M3 E46

First up will be a long awaited BMW Z4 M roadster. Surprisingly this car has been resuurected to challenge it's rivals in the roadster segment of the market. An area BMW were convinced that the Z4 need not apply. With the advent of new Boxster and SLK , The need to offer nothing more than a six cylinder engine has now been eclipsed . The Z4 will arrive as will a small noticeable facelift for the car which is mainly slight tweaks , such as the inclusion of clear indicators and updated headlights and a small areodynamic tweak. BMW seeing that the car does not really need much changing as it still looks fresh and has immediate presence. The M Roadster will feature the current E46's six cylinder straight six again with 343bhp. The M styling will introduce a substantial M package including sculpted sills , diffuser, a raised tailgate spoiler for down force and quad exhausts.
    The M package will enhance already which is a very arresting presence.

Nuevo M6 cabrio

The new M6 cabrio will make it's world debut at this Septembers IAA Frankfurt. The M6 Cabrio will of course take the fight to MB AMG SL's both 55 and 65 - BMW seeing the M6 as more car for less than the SL65. And more of an individual product . Although lacking the coupes innovative carbon fibre roof The structure has been developed to handle the power and the loss of the roof is no major concern. Extra development on handling and increasing rigidity has been successfully completed and will greatly benefit.

Moderna reinterpretación del Z8 y desarrollo del V10 507 CV

BMW have also now introduced a development period to investigate the possibilty of a range topping roadster - a sort of modern interpretation of the Z8 .
    The M5 and M6's V10 is expected to be the powerplant of choice - But with the new V10 - the engine can be developed further - increasing the prospect of the car - The overall concept is purely experimental with an alluminium frame - an up to date version of the previous Z8 and a unique folding carbon fibre roof . Light weight construction will give the car a low center of gravity , exceptional rigidity and superior handling and ride control. A modern flagship for BMW at less the cost than rivals . This if given the go ahead for production will reach the market in 2008.
    Stylling will takes it's cues from the Hydrogen H2R concept.
    However the car that has been chosen for full scale model is the designworks proposal.

2. pacix

pacix Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981GTS/1200RT
    ¿qué te apuestas a que no?

3. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    No...qué? (mira que me guardo el post y te lo rebozo a lomos de un Z8 V10 :D )

Venga, si es que si voy yo con mi tronk solito a la kedada zetera y si no... vas tu con mi hija, pemio! :descojon:

4. CARLOSZ3

CARLOSZ3 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Juassssssssss, pacix y su constante negativa.:D

5. dani2

dani2 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Joer....yo ya no se que pensar...antes Z4M no, ahora si, antes M7 quizá, ahora no, ahora no quieren fruitourings.....pffff, que liada:roll:

6. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Sobre el M7 siempre hubo negativa oficial y con lo smismos argumentos: se dijo que casa mal y estaba alejado de l afilosofía de Motorsport.

El Z4 necesita, me temo, versión M (mucho rival el SLK y el Boxster potenciados) y como puede aprovechar el cese de producción y en consecuencia la linea de montaje del M3 E46... (que al parecer se traslada el mes que viene enterita a Spartanburg según nse publicó aquí en el foro, pues...)

Lo de que el nuevo Z8 se inspire en las lineas del cazarecords ese de hidrógeno me preocupa casi más :???: :D

7. blixa

blixa Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    juer, pues si que es preocupante, si

8. pacix

pacix Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981GTS/1200RT
    Luego no me digas que no tenemos testigos........ ponle casco a tu hija que me la llevo!!!!!

Por cierto, genial que podáis venir!!!.

9. teXky

teXky Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    a mi me parece que el sr. bangle se sta flipando un poco.... ¬¬'

10. Till

Till Guest

Pero si dicen que el M3 touring lo estudiarán, dependiendo del éxito del M5 Touring (léase 535dT :D)

M7? Mejor que no... yo tampoco creo que haya que mezclar "M" con "7". No pega.

;)

11. dani2

dani2 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Pues macho...tengo aquí una prueba del Alpina B7 descargado en pdf de la web de Alpina que me pone los pelos de punta cada vez que lo veo. En negro, con 21" y con el V8 de 4.4 litros Valvetronic soplado entregando 500CV....vamos....arffffffffff. Pesará todo lo que quieras y no será el espiritu ///M y bla bla bla....pero desde luego para devorar Autobahns, debe ser inigualable

12. Till

Till Guest

Y para algo más?

Es que justamente, si quieres devorar Autobahnen... como que te pillas el otro M en vez del M5: el 535d... o te pillas un RS... pero un 7 en circüito (vale que no sólo están para eso, los //M)...??? Me quedo con un //M5 o //M6... o un //M3 CSL, antes que ese barco.

Justamente es como lo que hace MB: meter cv a saco a bichos grandes, y el peso lo compensamos metiendo aún más cv, o un turbo, o kompressor, o ambos si caben [​IMG]

13. Forseta

Forseta Forista

Me Gusta:
    Eso del Z8 no me termina de sonar bien. EL Z8 fué un restiling de otro antiguo BMW , no recuerdo el nombre. Hacer otro Z8 no lo entiend....Lo que me gustaria ver de una vez por todas es un coche construido integramente pos la division //M. Un coche ligero y con un buen motor algo para rivalizar con Enzos y carreas GT ;)

14. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Si dani, pero eso es otra cosa...un CLS 320 CDI tambien esun estupendo devorador de autobahns ;-) Y bonito, y prestigioso...pero no es lo buscado en Motorsport desde hace años, está claro que con un V12 6.0 en producción por poder podrían hacer cosas de otro tipo ;-) Pero es que luego pasa lo que pasa: la ocmpetencia quiere marchamo de deportividad mientras aparcan un clase G AMG en la puerta del hiper :D o una vaneo :D..no se puede tener todo, normalmente, ni dársela con queso a todos (por un lado y por otro, me refiero)

15. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    No, Forseta, el Z8 no fue restyling de ningun modelo anterior: de hecho usar ya producido solo usaba el motor V8 del M5 y la carroceria y chasis de aluminio eran enteramente originales. Lo que si tomaba era rasgos estilísticos de roadster de la marca en los 50 ;-)

16. Forseta

Forseta Forista

Me Gusta:
    Y de quien va a tomar los rasgos estilisticos el nuevo Z8?? Del Z8 "antiguo"??Pk si dicen que se inspirarán en el H2R, que este a su vez se da un aire al Z4...vaya lio.... Mejor que le pongan otro nombre y no mezclen conceptos. Creo que el Z8 se ha ganado el derecho de tener un nombre propio para los anales del automovil ;)

17. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Era el 507. Estoy de acuerdo y de hecho se habla de "sustituto"...no creo que usen las mismas siglas porque el Z8 además responde a principios diferentes (más cilindrada, más peso...en fin: se habla de Z9 y hasta de M10 ;-) )

18. Forseta

Forseta Forista

Me Gusta:
    Eso ya esta mejor :) :)

19. aarone

aarone Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    me cagon to......... se van a quedar sin letras en el abecedario!

20. randy_oz

randy_oz Forista Legendario Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    y el serie 4 sera el coupe-cabrio con techo duro? No era la berlina? :roll:
    O sea, M3 coupe y M3 berlina.#-o

El M4 igual si que es interesante...

Salu2 [​IMG]

21. backroll

backroll Guest

Bueno Gus y cuando nos sorprenderas con unas imagenes de algun M3 medio definitivo? :D Porque tengo miedo, mucho miedo y espero ver pronto algo que me vaya gustando o soy carne de merche...o de algo peor (mejor :p) :)

Lo del z8 inspirado en "eso" también acojona un poco la verdad...al igual que las primeras imagenes del serie 3 coupe-cabrio o serie 4, que tampoco acaban de convencer.

Un saludo!

22. DAVID-M5

DAVID-M5 Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    No sé, creo que un M7 está fuera de contexto en el plano comercial. Sería impresionante pero creo que con el 760 ya está bien.
    Es curioso, pero por Barcelona todos los 7 que veo son 730d :-k

23. Joe vespino

Joe vespino Guest

Coñe, //M´s & touring, parece que empiezan a espabilarse un poco esta gente :)

24. pacix

pacix Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981GTS/1200RT
    Y también del 325, más antiguo aun y menos evidente!!! ;-)

Sobre el Z8, que lo dejen como está, que es lo mejor que ha hecho BMW en mucho tiempo (sin entrar en trifulcas).

Si quieren hacer otras cosa parecida que le pongan otro nombre.

25. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    menos mal, ya empiezan a intentar captar en todos los segmentos, bien por BMW =P~

26. kazarn

kazarn Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    BMW siempre dijo que no al M7, lo del Z4 M no se si creermelo, aunque se habla mucho de el ultimamente asi que podriamos pensar que si saldra (cuando el rio suena agua trae) por ultimo me parece una grandisima chorrada lo del M4 :D por ser cabrio se llamara serie 4?? me parece una excusa periodistica barata por toda la mierda que han soltado sobre un tal serie 4 que nunca saldra, lo iran retirando poco a poco

27. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Pues lo qu epone Coche actual est asemana es que el M3 será la berlina y habrá dos versiones M4: coupé y cabrio. O estan desfasados del todo o se h avuelto a lo que pareció ser la idea original.

28. CAMIRA

CAMIRA Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    jodel, vaya lio de M´s.
    Yo pienso que el Z8, tarde o temprano, tendra que salir de nuevo a escena ya sea basado en Higrogeno (maquina para el elenco historico) o bien refinada al maximo como insignia de la potenciacin fina.

29. Boque

Boque Forista Legendario Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    HAbrá que ver ese nuevo Z8...

30. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Miedo me da !!! :) Por Bangle y su mano claro.

Lo del Z4 ya es que parece coña, el M7 nunca crei que fuera a salir y si sale dudo mucho que tenga ventas, al menos en España.

Compartir esta página