Video McLaren F1 LM, 1 de 2, a subasta / ahora venden el otro

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 18 Jun 2018.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    :hungry:
    https://rmsothebys.com/en/home/private-sales/r0001-1998-mclaren-f1-lm-specification/694079

1998 McLaren F1 'LM-Specification'
    Price Upon Request
    RM | Private Sales
    Chassis No.
    SA9AB5AC4W1048073

• The most iconic supercar of the modern era
    • The 63rd and penultimate road-specification F1 built
    • One of two examples upgraded by McLaren Special Operations with an LM-spec engine
    • Retains its road-specification interior with numerous upgrades, including satellite navigation
    • Fitted with the additional Extra High Downforce Package
    • The best of both worlds: a fully street-legal F1 with LM performance and modern upgrades
    PURSUIT OF PERFECTION

The McLaren F1 was built and designed on a blank sheet of paper by a team led by Gordon Murray and Ron Dennis, who were looking to make zero compromises in the pursuit of automotive perfection. On 31 March 1998, a McLaren F1 (chassis XP5) achieved a top speed of 240.14 mph at the Ehra-Lessien Proving Ground in Germany, setting a record for road-going production cars that would stand for nearly seven years, smashing the previous record held by a Jaguar XJ220 by almost 30 mph. To this day, the McLaren F1 still holds the record as the fastest naturally aspirated production car.

Even though it was purposely built to be the world’s fastest and finest road car, the F1’s performance was unrivaled on the track, and a McLaren F1 took 1st overall in the 1995 24 Hours of Le Mans.

CHASSIS NO. 073

The penultimate “standard” F1 road car built, chassis 073, was completed in 1998 and delivered that year to its first high-profile owner. According to information supplied in the owner’s manual (written in and signed by Gordon Murray himself), this car was designated as a European-delivery example that had been finished in AMG Green Velvet with a two-tone cream and green interior. The car was built over the summer of 1998 and is noted as being delivered new on 4 September 1998. However, rather than being shipped out to its first owner, that owner specified for his car to be kept at McLaren’s facilities in Woking. Since the F1 was left in the custody of McLaren, all its requisite services and upgrades were performed by the factory during this time.

A unique aspect of McLaren is that owners, current or original, of McLaren F1s have the opportunity to send their cars back to the factory to be upgraded to their desire. That department, now called McLaren Special Operations, was set up to service, upgrade, and personalize F1s for their discerning clients. Some cars that entered the MSO facilities received only minor cosmetic updates, while some received sweeping changes that left few stones unturned. Chassis 073 is an example of the latter.

LM SPECIFICATION

In fulfilling McLaren Special Operations’ goal of making chassis 073 the finest and most desirable F1 on the planet, the car was fitted with the more powerful LM-specification engine. These engines were further optimized with parts derived from the GTR race cars to provide 680 hp at 7,800 rpm, which was accomplished by increasing the compression ratio, changing the cams, using different pistons, and swapping airflow meters for air pressure sensors. Chassis number 073 was also updated with larger radiators, to provide additional cooling, and a sports exhaust. It is one of only two road-going F1s to be fitted with an LM engine.

McLaren also installed the Extra High Downforce Package, which includes a revised nose with additional front wing vents and a more aggressive rear wing over the traditional High Downforce Package. It was also fitted with a four-millimeter Gurney flap, to further aid the car’s high-speed stability. As the original headlights were a noted weak point on F1s, gas discharge headlights were fitted for improved visibility. A custom set of 18-in. multi-spoke wheels were fitted as well. Finally, the car was refinished in a brilliant orange metallic, a hue that is seldomly seen on F1s and one that perfectly suits its stunning design.

Inside, the car has been fitted with a number of modern amenities. The interior was updated to GT specifications and retrimmed in magnolia leather and Alcantara, with beige Alcantara inserts in the seats. Numerous other modern improvements were made, including upgrading the air-conditioning system and stereo and installing a Phillips satellite navigation system, as well as a helicopter-grade car-to-car radio and intercom system. McLaren fitted the car with a larger 14-in. steering wheel, an LM-style handbrake, an LM-style instrument cluster with a shift light, and tinted side windows, and they also etched “073” into the tachometer.

The final touch was by Gordon Murray: he signed the car just ahead of the ignition switch on the transmission tunnel.

THE ULTIMATE F1

The sum of these upgrades produced a car which is lauded by many as the finest driving F1 in existence, as it is a perfect mix of the best aspects of both the original road car and the radical LM. Only five LMs were sold to the public (with an additional prototype being retained by McLaren), and while these cars are considered the very best, they rarely come to market and are often traded for nearly twice that of a road-specification F1. Chassis 073 offers all that the F1 LMs offer, but in a package that can be comfortably enjoyed on the open road.

Since leaving the custody of its original owner, the car has only accumulated an additional 700 km, meaning that the engine has covered just under 6,000 km during its time with chassis no. 073. It has only been serviced by McLaren, to ensure that it is appropriately maintained and ready to drive and enjoy at a moment’s notice. Please consult an RM representative to review the extensive receipts on file from 2013, which total over $80,000 and include such notable items as the replacement of a clutch and fuel cell.

Accompanying chassis no. 073 is its original exhaust, a correct original gold-plated titanium Facom tool roll, a Facom mechanic’s roll-around tool chest with a torque wrench, luggage, and its original owner’s and service manuals. It was also fitted with new tires.

Within the world of the McLaren F1, a special car in its own right, chassis 073 is even more special, as it offers luxury options that are absent from the LM and performance above that of the road-specification F1s. Moreover, it is one of only two examples, making it rarer than a typical LM, and it is a car whose three-seat configuration may never be repeated within the advent of modern safety regulations.

Here, in the ultimate version of the greatest automobile ever built, its new owner will become the next member of a close-knit and exclusive fraternity of enthusiasts, each of whom is dedicated to serving as the custodian of a McLaren F1 and enjoying it at speed. To call this car the “modern 250 GTO” is no exaggeration, nor is the exclusivity of joining this rarified club.

• [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]

2. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    Photos courtesy of RM Sotheby’s

3. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Vaya... y @Gulf627 acaba de comprarse coche nuevo, qué mal :LOL:

A dani2 y agc les gusta esto.
  4. adale30

adale30 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Gran inversión!
    Para mí el mejor superdeportivo!!!

A Forever7 y Gus les gusta esto.
  5. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Diossssssssssssssssssss.

Cyber, no me pongas estas cosas, por favor, que entro en depresión de no poder comprarlo.

A Gus le gusta esto.
  6. Isak R.F.

Isak R.F. Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    R53S+328iE36
    Que p*ta maravilla. Y qué pena de no ser un afortunado multimillonario.

A Gus le gusta esto.
  7. ppma

ppma En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F32 30d
    Vaya joyita para una buena colección.

A Gus le gusta esto.
  8. Gulf627

Gulf627 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E86/S54-F20/B58
    Menos mal que soy un tieso....que por ese coche haría auténticas locuras, acabaría en la celda con el de Audi...:D

A Gus le gusta esto.
  9. Toño75

Toño75 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E61 con dos...
    madre mía que pasada!!!!!

:lengua::lengua::lengua:

Pena de ser pobre :lloro::lloro::lloro:

10. Josué

Josué Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    MiniYo & 49Maxi
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Sólo tiene un piloto de marcha atrás, ya no me gusta... :cuniao:

A MiniFER le gusta esto.
  11. Barbinski

Barbinski Hybrid tester Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Q5-Q3sb-S2R1000
    El Santo grial.

Aún se hablaba de este coche en Le Mans, este finde...

12. inthenight

inthenight Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Casi nada....

13. SP_Kenny

SP_Kenny Forista Legendario Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Leon ST FR 1.8
    Este post se merece fotos de mejor calidad..., menudo hierro viejo...

14. tyler_sk

tyler_sk En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    OH MY GOD!! I LOVE IT

15. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Acaban de subastar el otro, de color plateado, por 19,805,000 $ en RM Sotheby’s Monterey :chulo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  17. Snatch

Snatch Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    M3
    Voy a echar los euros millones que mañana hay 91 con suerte me compro uno:floor:

18. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    INSIDE THE MCLAREN F1 SUPERCAR | EXCLUSIVE FULL TOUR

•21 abr 2021

[​IMG]
    Petersen Automotive Museum

Mclaren's roots extend into racing series like Cam Am, Formula one, and in the early 90's road cars- like the @McLaren F1 eventually leading to the P1, 720s, Speedtail, and Elva. Discover an exclusive full tour of the McLaren F1, one of the most renowned #supercars of its time, inside the World's Best Automotive Museum!

Built by Formula 1 car designer Gordon Murray to be the ultimate street legal GT car, the McLaren F1 came to serve as the archetype of a new performance vehicle now known as the hypercar. With its combination of high performance, aggressive styling, low production volume, and use of expensive and high-performance materials like gold, titanium, Kevlar, and carbon fiber, the F1 set a new standard for supercar performance. This car was one of two standard F1s fitted by McLaren with an “LM spec” engine and bodywork modifications, increasing its power and enhancing stability at the astoundingly high speeds of which it was capable.

19. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    McLaren F1 LM

24 de abril de 2021

El pináculo de los superdeportivos analógicos.

¿Quieres que un McLaren F1 normal parezca común? Todo lo que necesita es uno de los dos McLaren F1 LM que se encuentran en exhibición en el Peterson Automotive Museum en Los Ángeles, California. El McLaren F1 es un ícono automotriz nacido de décadas de éxito en las carreras de McLaren y la visión del legendario diseñador Gordon Murray. Hoy tenemos la oportunidad de nuestra vida de echar un vistazo en profundidad al increíblemente raro McLaren F1 LM.

Cuando escuchó la palabra McLaren en el contexto actual, probablemente tenga visiones de su amplia gama de superdeportivos e hipercoches que de alguna manera se ven iguales con designaciones de números que un experto en McLaren necesita para descifrar. Pero en la década de 1990, la única forma de conducir un McLaren era en una pista de carreras con un grupo de patrocinadores y un equipo de carreras que contaba contigo. Eso fue hasta que el magnífico McLaren F1 apareció en escena y le dio a la gente promedio con dinero la oportunidad de conducir un McLaren.

En 2021 no necesitas ser Lando Norris o Danial Riccardo para conducir un McLaren y, a decir verdad, ni siquiera necesitas ser tan rico. Pregúntele a los innumerables Youtubers que conducen sus McLarens como artículos desechables que esperan cambiarlos por la próxima gran novedad.

El McLaren F1 era más que un automóvil, sino el pináculo de los superdeportivos analógicos de una época antes de que la reducción de personal y la asistencia informática fueran algo común. Las versiones de carreras del McLaren F1 ganaron la carrera de las 24 horas de Le Mans de 1995, lo que ayudó a consolidar los lugares de la F1 en la historia de la automoción.

Hoy podemos ver un McLaren F1 LM único construido para celebrar el éxito en las carreras y disfrutar de uno de los autos más raros jamás construidos.

Fuente: Peterson Automotive Museum

Take A Video Tour Of The Extremely Rare, All-Original McLaren F1 LM
    The peak of analog supercars.
    Want to make a normal McLaren F1 look common? All you need is the one of two McLaren F1 LMs found on display at the Peterson Automotive Museum in Los Angeles California. The McLaren F1 is an automotive icon born from decades of McLaren’s racing success and the vision of legendary designer Gordon Murray. Today we get the opportunity of a lifetime to take an in-depth look at the incredibly rare McLaren F1 LM.

When you heard the word’s McLaren in today’s context you probably have visions of their expansive lineup of supercars and hypercars that somehow all look the same with number designations that take a McLaren expert to decipher. But back in the 1990s the only way you were going to drive a McLaren was on a racetrack with a group of sponsors and a race team counting on you. That was until the superb McLaren F1 hit the scene and gave average people with money the chance to drive a McLaren.

In 2021 you don’t need to be Lando Norris or Danial Riccardo to drive a McLaren and truth be told you don’t even need to be that wealthy. Just ask the countless Youtubers who drive their McLarens around like disposable goods waiting to trade them in for the next big thing.

The McLaren F1 was more than a car but rather a pinnacle of analog supercars from a time before downsizing and computer assistance was commonplace. Racing versions of the McLaren F1 won the 1995 Le Mans 24 hours race outright helping to solidify the F1’s places in automotive history.

Today we get to look at a unique McLaren F1 LM built to celebrate racing success and enjoy one of the rarest cars ever built.

Source: Peterson Automotive Museum

A KORANDO le gusta esto.
  20. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    El otro :pompous:

1994 McLaren F1 'LM-Specification'

A KORANDO le gusta esto.
  21. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Este exclusivo McLaren F1 se ha convertido en el McLaren más caro jamás subastado: 17,8 millones de euros

[​IMG]
    20 Agosto 2019

En el Concurso de Elegancia de Pebble Beach suelen ser protagonistas las subastas de cifras astronómicas, que se combinan con la presentación de modelos de altos vuelos, ya sea en forma de versiones especiales o no. Y la cita de este 2019 no iba a ser una excepción.

Así, RM Sotheby's ha escogido la muestra californiana para dar salida a toda una joya de coleccionistas que, según esta prestigiosa casa de subastas se ha convertido en el McLaren más caro jamás vendido a golpe de mazo. Y no es otro que una unidad del McLaren F1 con especificaciones LM High Downforce Package.

A diferencia del Porsche Type 64, que por un malentendido con su precio se ha quedado sin pujantes interesados, uno de los dos únicos McLaren F1 que se concibieron con especificaciones LM y con el pack opcional Extra-High Downforce Kit, se ha subastado en Monterrey por la friolera de 19,8 millones de dólares (unos 17,8 millones de euros al cambio).

De esta manera, este McLaren F1 tan especial y exclusivo se convierte, según RM Sotheby's, en el coche de la firma británica subastado más caro de todos los tiempos. Así lo ha asegurado la casa de subastas mediante un post publicado en su cuenta de Instagram, detallando su precio definitivo: 19.805.000 dólares.

Sin embargo, hay que señalar que no ha sido el McLaren más caro jamás vendido: hace menos de dos años otra unidad del F1 era adquirida por un particular por unos 20 millones de libras (cerca de 22 millones de euros).

Un McLaren F1 muy especial
    [​IMG]
    Según puede leerse en la web de RM Sotheby's, donde se recogen los detalles de este McLaren F1, el precio de puja oscilaba entre los 21 millones de dólares y los 23 millones de dólares, pero finalmente el mazo ha dado como definitiva una puja de 20 millones de dólares.

Y aunque el McLaren F1 ya es por sí uno de los automóviles modernos más emblemáticos de todos los tiempos (sólo se concibieron 106 unidades de las cuales, 64 eran homologadas para carretera), esta unidad es una de las más peculiares jamás fabricadas.

El subastado ahora en Monterrey es el McLaren F1 con bastidor 018, que junto al 073, fue el único en disponer de especificaciones LM, así como del paquete Extra-High Downforce. Estos dos modelos de calle se distinguen por disponer de una actualización del propulsor V12 atmosférico que equipa la bestia británica, permitiéndolo llegar hasta los 690 CV de entrega y 1.000 rpm adicionales.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    De igual manera, ambos disponen de un avanzado kit de carga aerodinámica, destacando, entre otros elementos, entradas de aire delanteras más generosas y un alerón trasero de mayores dimensiones.

Por su parte, la unidad subastada, ha sido modificada desde que saliera de fábrica en 1994: en 2007 fue pintada en el gris plateado que puede verse en las fotos (originalmente era azul Midnight Blue Pearl), además de ajustar algunos aspectos mecánicos como su sistema de refrigeración, el sistema de escape o la suspensión. Modificaciones que fueron avaladas por el programa de personalización McLaren MSO.

Asimismo, el interior fue revestido en una combinación de Alcantara beige y marrón y se añadieron unas llantas de 18 pulgadas (la del modelo original eran de 17 pulgadas), sobre las que van montados unos neumáticos Michelin Pilot Sport.

Este McLaren F1, que ahora tiene nuevo dueño, ha ido pasando desde su fabricación por diferentes manos, siendo su propietario original un entusiasta de los supercoches residente en Japón. Y lo cierto es que en su odómetro puede leerse que ha recorrido poco menos de 21.500 kilómetros, lo que es bastante para tratarse de una pieza de coleccionista. Pese a ello, las fotografías, muestran que, al menos aparentemente, está en un estado impecable.

Fotos: RM Sotheby's

22. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    McLaren F1 LM at The Petersen Automotive Museum

•28 may 2021

McLaren F1 LM at The Petersen Museum
    SPECS:
    HORSEPOWER: 680
    TOP SPEED: 225 mph (McLaren F1 LM)