Video Mercedes E-Class All-Terrain facelift 2020

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 10 Mar 2020.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Lo frutero campero es bello :devil:

2020 Mercedes E-Class All-Terrain Facelift

The All-Terrain is visually more similar to the SUV models. In addition, signature All-Terrain components such as the radiator grille or the stylised skid plate now sport a mirror chrome finish rather than the previous silver shadow hue.
    The seats combine the hallmark Mercedes-Benz long-distance suitability with avant-garde design. The adaptive driver's seat adjustment is particularly convenient: When the height of the body is entered on the media display or via Mercedes me, the seat automatically moves into a usually fitting position, which only needs to be fine-tuned by the driver.

The design of the front seats accentuates the sporty aura of the interior. They offer strong lateral support without compromising on comfort. The seat contour follows the pronounced side bolsters and, depending on the specification, the centre section has sporty transverse or modern longitudinal seams.
    The colours of the centre sections of the seat backrest and cushion are matched to the overall sculpture of the seats. Numerous material combinations ranging from fabric to ARTICO man-made leather to embossed leather to nappa leather with diamond quilting are possible.

The E-Class is fitted with an entirely new steering wheel as part of the model update. It is available in three versions: as an all-leather steering wheel, in a wood-leather combination and in a supersport version. The control surfaces sport a high-gloss black finish, while the trim elements and surrounds have a silver shadow finish.
    The instrument cluster and the media display are controlled by swiping along the Touch Control buttons. The operating principle of the Touch Control buttons changes from optical to capacitive.

A mechanical system was no longer needed, and the touch surfaces also are less susceptible to fingerprints. Whether the driver has control of the steering wheel is now determined by means of capacitive detection (see chapter on the driving assistance systems). ENERGIZING seat kinetics is another new feature in the E-Class. It supports beneficial changes in seated posture by means of minute movements of the seat cushion and backrest when on a journey.

For the first time, a four-cylinder petrol engine (M 254) with second-generation integrated starter-generator (ISG) producing up to 15 kW of additional output and 180 Nm more torque will complement the engine range.
    Models equipped with this engine will have a 48-volt on-board electrical system. Thanks to energy recovery and the ability to "glide" with the engine switched off, the petrol engine is highly efficient.

In the M 254, Mercedes-Benz has for the first time combined all the innovations of the modular engine family of 4- and 6-cylinder petrol and diesel units in a single engine. They include the NANOSLIDE® cylinder coating, the CONICSHAPE® cylinder honing (trumpet honing) and the emission control system positioned directly at the engine.

A completely new feature is the segment charger with flow connection, an advancement of the twin-scroll technology for even more instantaneous response of the forced induction system. When needed, an electric additional compressor quickly builds up the charge pressure – especially at low combustion engine speeds – and thereby contributes to a highly dynamic throttle response.

The in-line six-cylinder petrol engine (M 256), available for the first time in the E-Class, is also fitted with an ISG. The engine line-up is rounded off by the six-cylinder diesel (OM 656). This engine and the OM 654 four-cylinder version feature an expanded emission control system.

The 9G-TRONIC transmission has also been advanced for the adaptation of the second-generation ISG and in a first step is used with the four-cylinder engine.
    The electric motor, the power electronics and the transmission cooler have now moved into or to the transmission.

Previously required cables are eliminated, which offers advantages with regard to installation space and weight. This makes it easy to combine the transmission with the different combustion engines.
    In addition, the efficiency of the transmission was increased. Amongst other things, the optimised interplay with the electric auxiliary oil pump reduces the delivery rate of the mechanical pump by 30 percent. Furthermore, it uses a new generation of the fully integrated transmission control with multi-core processor and new construction and joining technology.

2. Soberano

Soberano Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    De los otros
    Es muy bonito este coche. Lo único que no me gustan son las combinaciones de acabados interiores tan exageradas que suelen llevar.

3. Yitzak

Yitzak Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    ¿Esto se supone que es una copia del Audi A6 Allroad?

A jaudi le gusta esto.
  4. MiniFER

MiniFER Vicepresidente Ejecutivo Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Lockheed SR-71
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Sin contar lo que hizo Matra, creo que el impulsor de esta tendencia ha sido realmente Subaru. Aunque si no me equivoco los japoneses hicieron un modelo único, es decir, sin versión “no campera”.

5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    El frutero campero que siempre me ha gustado es el Cross Country, y que se quiten los suveaceras :chulo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Ryunosuke, KORANDO y MiniFER les gusta esto.
  6. dani2

dani2 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Yo visto esto:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Creo que el Merche lo tiene jodido....estéticamente parece una funeraria a su lado...

A AMM5 y Ryunosuke les gusta esto.
  7. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Creo que el color no le sienta demasiado bien. Seguro que en un color oscuro gana bastante.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Llorens

Llorens Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    SUVs
    Da igual, aunque sean cojonudos estos trastos ya no los quiere nadie.

9. Indyber

Indyber Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    116d F20 LCi
    Yo prefiero uno de estos a un SUV de aquí a Lima....

Tuve un Subaru Outback hace unos años y es un maquinón! En carretera iba igual que cualquier turismo/berlina si no más estable, y por campo, barro y nieve salía de cada “fregao” como si tal cosa....

Si no me hubiera salido tan malo -dos roturas de turbo en menos de 100.000km- lo seguiría teniendo....

Si llegado el momento me cuadran los euros cambiaremos el trastovolumen que tenemos ahora como coche grande (un 5008 de los nuevos del que solo puedo hablar bien, la verdad) por un A6 Allroad casi con toda seguridad.....

Última edición: 11 Mar 2020
    A Yitzak le gusta esto.
  10. Llorens

Llorens Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    SUVs
    No te discuto que son muy buenos a nivel dinámico y práctico. Estuve a punto de comprar hace muchos años un Volvo XC70 D5 Cross Country.

Un A6 Allroad va de lujo con su suspensión neumática, eso es indudable.

Simplemente digo que el mercado mira hacia otra parte en detrimento de este segmento.

A Indyber y Yitzak les gusta esto.
  11. Yitzak

Yitzak Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    El Audi A6 Allroad tira más en campo que la gran mayoría de SUV.

Claro, que hay que tener valor para meter un coche de este precio en esos sitios.

A Indyber le gusta esto.
  12. Indyber

Indyber Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    116d F20 LCi
    Si, totalmente de acuerdo...espero que el mercado de seminuevos se hunda cuando empiece a buscar, jajaja....

Mis padres tienen un Leon Xperience, de los primeros matriculados en España...está claro que juega en otra liga pero es perfecto para ellos...la entrada/salida es más fácil porque está más alto pero sin llegar a comprometer la dinámica (no mucho al menos, y mucho mejor que un SUV) y les permite ir a la nieve sin cadenas, moverse por caminos en el pueblo...a mi me parecen la solución perfecta para un uso mixto como ese, para gente que no necesita un Defender permite pasar casi por cualquier lado...

A Llorens le gusta esto.
  13. Soberano

Soberano Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    De los otros
    Mira que les ha quedado bonito a los de Audi el A6 frutero. Es precioso de linea.

A dani2 y Llorens les gusta esto.

Compartir esta página