Nuevo 650 V8...y novedades 2006

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por Nacho Martinez, 26 Jul 2005.

1. Nacho Martinez

Nacho Martinez Clan Leader Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    este es el nuevo motor V8 que anima el 650

[​IMG]

y aqui el bicho
    [​IMG]

2. Cocreta

Cocreta Forista Legendario Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Mu potito...

3. Nacho Martinez

Me Gusta:
    Estas son las novedades para el 2006

BMW 1 Series: New top-of-the-range model and M Sports Package.
    Boasting engine output of 195 kW/265 hp and maximum torque of 315 Nm/232 lb-ft, the 3.0-litre straight-six top-of-the-range model in the 1 Series is certainly the most outstanding performer in its class. And starting in autumn, all 1 Series will be available with BMW’s Adaptive Headlights, new telematic functions, the M Sports Package, as well as – starting now – a particle filter on the diesel models.

· BMW 3 Series: Three new models, xDrive and lots of innovations.
    Introducing the 318i, 318d and 330d, the innovative xDrive all-wheel-drive system, the new M Sports Package, DSC Dynamic Stability Control complete with Trailer Stability Management, as well as new exterior colours and upholstery, the BMW 3 Series is entering the 2006 model year with a whole range of promising new features.

· BMW 5 Series: Further expansion of the model range.
    The BMW 540i Saloon with its V8 power unit, the 530xd all-wheel-drive diesel, and the 520d featuring a four-cylinder diesel are now rounding off the 5 Series. The engines in the new top-of-the-range 550i and 530d have also been revised and upgraded to an even higher standard. And last but not least, new equipment, new colours and new options supplement the wide range of updates and new features.

· BMW 6 Series Coupé and Convertible: Now with BMW’s new V8 power unit.
    The BMW 650i is entering the market in autumn. Featuring a new 4.8-litre eight-cylinder (270 kW/367 hp, 490 Nm/361lb-ft), this outstanding 2+2-seater accelerates to 100 km/h in just 5.4 seconds (Convertible: 5.7 seconds). The new models come in two new colours and with new 19-inch wheels in new design.

· BMW 7 Series: New 730Ld and significantly more power for the top-of-the-range 745d.
    For the first time the long-wheelbase body also comes with a diesel en­gine in the guise of the 730Ld. Comprising a wide range of standard features further enhanced by an equally wide range of options, the 730Ld is perfectly suited as a chauffeur-driven luxury saloon. The 745d, in turn, is more than ever before the most powerful diesel-powered luxury saloon now boasting 242 kW/330 hp maximum output and 750 Nm/553 lb-ft peak torque.

· BMW X3: New X3 2.0i, more diesel power and the M Sports Pack­age.
    Benefiting from the new entry-level gasoline engine, the attractive new M Sports Package, extra power on the 3.0-litre diesel, and a particle filter featured as standard on all diesel models, BMW’s compact Sports Activ­ity Vehicle is proudly entering the new 2006 model year starting in Sept­ember 2005.

· Innovations, new equipment and diesel particle filter on all BMW diesel models.
    The new assistance systems High-Beam Assist and BMW Night Vision are likewise making their debut respectively this autumn and presumably as of fourth quarter 2005. At the same time BMW – as one of the first manufacturers – offers a complete range of particle filters for both new and many used diesel models.

4. roberto

roberto Forista

Me Gusta:
    Y del serie 1, tres puertas no se sabe nada no?

5. Cocreta

Me Gusta:
    330 jacos y 750 Nm de par!!!! :fliping:

Madre del amor hermoso... ¿¿ESTAMOS LOCOS??? :finga:

6. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Mmmm me resulta curioso el cambio, no se si será por emisiones o qué...pero el V8 4.4 es (era) no solo reciente sino muy alabado y multipremiado (elaño pasado, mismamente) en su configuración de 333 Cv... raro, raro...

7. Nacho Martinez

Me Gusta:
    Hombre GUS...de 337 pasa a 367...mal cambio no parece
    biggrin

8. Nacho Martinez

Me Gusta:
    El 330xi...........molonj
    [​IMG]

9. Cocreta

Me Gusta:
    JEJEJEJE... No te lo tomes a mal, pero... te juro que la primera vez que he leido tu calificativo para el 330xi he leido... "mojón" biggrin ::finga:

10. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    NBu se, se me hace raro un cambio tan rápido, con la competencia tan lejos en rendimiento (bueno Mb se iba medio acercando por fin , pero es lo que pasa entre glaciaciones, que aunque no se quiera la humanidad progresa biggrin )

11. dani2

dani2 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Hombre, la competencia estaba ahí(el que vosotros llamais sempiterno 4.2 del A8 estaba en 335CV, y el vetusto V8 de 5.0 de mercedes con sus 306CV aguantaba bien el tipo del Valvetronic como nos mostró Strap el otro día y está a punto de recibir sustituto). Luego para mi era lógico, que no necesario probablemente.

Eso si....el "problema" en mi opinión y con la "fiebre diesel" lo tenía en casa.....con un 745d de 330CV....el 745i de 333CV se veía demasiado amenazado como V8 "tope de gama" me temo. Así que los nuevos V8 de 4.0 y 5.0 litros con sus 306 y 367CV han venido a solucionar el "problema". Saludos.

Compartir esta página