[Nuevos modelos] Lo que veremos en el 2007 !!!! (fotos)

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por pLEy, 31 Oct 2006.

1. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    No son todos los que estaran, si estaran todos los que son...:wink: Pero aqui teneis un adelanto de los nuevos modelos que apareceran en el 2007.:cool:

- Alfa Romeo 147

- Alfa Romeo GT

- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
    [​IMG]

- Alfa Romeo Spider
    [​IMG]

- Alfa Romeo Brera

- Aston Martin DBS

- Aston Martin V8 Roadster
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Aston Martin DBS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Audi A5
    [​IMG]

- Audi TT Roadster

[​IMG]

- Audi R8
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Audi/KTM roadster
    Audi is rumoured to be working on a "puristic roadster" in partnership with Austrian motorcycle company KTM. The project is said to not be strictly official, but to "have the sympathy" of Audi boss Dr Winterkorn, according to Austrian newspaper Kleine Zeitung; a decision as to whether it will go ahead will be made in two or three months, and it could go into production in 2007.

- Bentley Arnage
    All-new range built on lengthened version of Continental Flying Spur/GT platform, with the Bugatti Veyron's quad-turbo 700bhp W16 engine on offer. It will probably come late in the year, as the revised Arnage T has only recently been launched.

- BMW 1-Series Coupe, Cabriolet, Touring
    http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/spyshots/B/bmw/03-large/bmw-1series-may06-01.jpg[/img]
    http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/spyshots/B/bmw/03-large/bmw-1series-may06-02.jpg[/img]

- BMW 3-Series convertible

- BMW X5
    [​IMG]

- Cadillac CTS
    A new version of Cadillac's E-class rival goes on sale in right-hand drive in Autumn. Unveiled at the Detroit Motor Show, it continues with the two V6 engines - the 2.8 and 3.6 - but doesn't add a diesel.

- Cadillac Escalade
    The latest 'Slade officially comes to Europe early January, so it'll available to order here but there'll be no right-hand-drive. Uprated 6.2-litre V8 now has 403bhp and 417lb -ft of torque.

- Cadillac SRX
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Cadillac STS-V, XLR-V

The supercharged 440bhp XLR-V roadster and 476bhp STS-V large saloon go on sale in Europe from the second quarter of 2007. These top-spec models are said to be hand-built. LHD only, but will be available to UK dealers.

- Citroen C4 Picasso
    Larger than the old Xsara-based model and now in two versions: a five-seater or in long-wheelbase form with a seven-seat layout. Not on sale till January 2007, although we've driven it already. Xsara Picasso will continue on sale as a budget alternative.

- Citroen 4x4
    Developed in partnership with Mitsubishi, it will feature PSA diesel engines and Mitsubishi petrol units, plus Mitsubishi's four-wheel-drive technology. C9 name has been suggested, but isn't definite.
    News: Mitsubishi-PSA 4x4 deal finalized

- Chrysler Sebring

A June launch for this, the more sedate version of the Dodge Avenger. Just one, high-specced trim level priced above the Dodge with either a 2.0-litre diesel or 2.4-litre petrol.

- Daihatsu Materia
    Likely launch mid-2007 for this MPV rival to the Renault Modus. A production version of the D-Compact Wagon concept, and named Coo in Japan, it's powered by a 1.5-litre petrol engine. The successor to the old Grand Move.

- Dodge Avenger

RHD Mondeo rival here in September, powered by a VW-sourced 2.0-litre diesel and a 2.4 petrol. A cheaper Chrysler Sebring with more attitude, Dodge targets the Mazda6 as the main rival. It could go muscular with an SRT version. Priced around £17,000.

- Dodge Nitro
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Fiat 500
    The classic reinvented for a launch late in the year with sales starting early 2008. A Fiat-launched fan site at www.fiat500.com counts down until then.

- Fiat Bravo

The replacement for the Stilo reverts to its previous name and launches early summer. Known to resemble the Grande Punto, the range kicks off with a five-door hatch (there's no three-door) and will ultimately include a Multi-Wagon estate, coupe-cabriolet and even a 4x4/crossover. Shares platform with Lancia (Delta) and Alfa Romeo (149).

- Fisker ;-)
    Henrik Fisker, former Aston Martin designer and now maker of rebodied SL AMGs and 6-Series, wants to bring his own entirely self-developed $100,000 sports car to market. If he gets financial backing, the car could appear at the Geneva Motor Show.

- Ford Mondeo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Honda CR-V
    [​IMG]

- Honda FR-V
    Updates to the six-seater MPV, with the new 1.8-litre petrol engine replacing both 1.7 and 2.0 units (2.2 diesel continues) and minor styling tweaks. On sale early in the year.

- Hummer H3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Hyundai Arnejs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Hyundai Veracruz
    The Veracruz is based on a lengthened version of the Santa Fe platform, and it is to go up against the likes of the Nissan Murano, Subaru B9 Tribeca, Lexus RX350 and, in the US, the Honda Pilot. There'll be just one engine option, at least to start with - a 3.8-litre V6 petrol - but it will be well equipped, with standard stability control, side airbags and full-length curtain airbags. Four-wheel drive will be optional.

- Jeep Wrangler, Wrangler Unlimited
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Jeep Patriot
    [​IMG]

- Jeep Compass Rallye

[​IMG]

- Kia supermini
    Possible production version of the Sport concept shown in Paris (2004). Mainstream models will have more in common with Hyundai's Getz, which shares the same platform and basic underpinnings. This may now appear in US first.

- Kia Cee'd
    [​IMG]

- Kia Soul
    [​IMG]

- Lancia Delta

[​IMG]

- Lancia Fulvia
    [​IMG]

- Lexus LS
    [​IMG]

- Lexus SC430
    A replacement for the existing range based on the latest GS saloon platform, so 4WD versions are a possibility. Expect a power upgrade, two proper rear seats and attention to suspension, as well as an increase in size: Lexus is to position this car as a 6-Series rival.

- Maserati GT + Spyder
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Mazda2
    A next-gen version of the tall supermini will be shown in production form by the end of the year, with sales starting in winter/spring.

- Mazda3 MPS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Mazda6
    All-new range, larger and more luxurious than before and built on a platform shared with US-market Ford Fusion (another large saloon), it's said to have an RX8-style front end design. Engines include Ford-PSA diesels, plus a hot MPS version to follow. Shown before the end of the year, with a winter/spring launch date.

- Mazda CX-7

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Mercedes-Benz C-Class
    Shrunken S-class styling for the all-new C, which goes on sale in the summer after launching at the Geneva Motor Show. Versions will include a 400bhp-plus 5.4 AMG, going up against the new BMW M3, plus a 3.0-litre diesel, a 270bhp 3.5 V6 and an entry-level 1.8. The estate follows in the autumn.

[​IMG]

- Mercedes-Benz SLR Roadster

Drop-top SLR is rumoured to appear this year, as part of Mercedes' plans to renew the SLR line-up: the current super-coupe is nearing the end of its production run.

- Mitsubishi Sportback Concept

[​IMG]

- Mitsubishi Outlander - Shogun
    March 1 launch for the all-new crossover SUV aimed at RAV4 customers, now with a diesel engine for the first time. That's a 138bhp 2.0-litre unit sourced from VW, with a petrol four and maybe a V6 to follow later. Lends its shape and tech to the upcoming Peugeot and Citroen 4x4s.

A substantial facelift inside and out for the Shogun, on sale March 1. The toned-down exterior and modernised interior don't change the fact this is a proper working 4x4. The 3.2-litre diesel is substantially the same, but there's a 250bhp 3.8 V6 for petrol lovers.

[​IMG]

- Nissan Qashqai
    [​IMG]

- Nissan 350Z GT-S

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Nissan GT-R
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Noble M15

The 455bhp M15, said to be good for 180mph, has an ETA of spring now that Noble has new financial backing.

- Peugeot 207 CC, GTi

Supermini range expands, first in spring with the new 207 CC, and later in the year with the GTi. Expected to use a 2.0-litre, turbocharged engine making 190bhp, it will be the hottest Peugeot GTi yet. The coupe-cabriolet was previewed at Paris 06 as the Epure fuel-cell concept.

- Peugeot 308
    Sharper edges for the replacement for the 307 hatch are borrowed from the 407, but styling won't change too drastically. Estate and CC models will follow later, along with a 4x4 crossover. To be launched at Frankfurt Motor Show in September with RHD sales starting early 2008.

- Peugeot 4x4

Late summer is the best guess for the 4x4, developed in partnership with Mitsubishi (new Outlander). To feature PSA diesel engines and Mitsubishi petrol units, plus Mitsubishi's four-wheel drive technology. 7007 badge suggested.

- Renault Twingo
    [​IMG]

- Renault Laguna
    All-new Mondeo rival arrives right at the end of the year. Same format as before, so hatch and estate.

- Saab 9-3
    [​IMG]

- Seat Altea XL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Skoda Octavia Scout
    Jacked-up, four-wheel-drive Octavia on sale early 2007. Suspension is lifted 1.3cm and there's lots of bump-resistant plastic edging. Engines are a 140bhp diesel or 150bhp petrol, both two litres in size.
    News: Skoda announces bargain Allroad

- Smart ForTwo
    All-new replacement for the now venerable two-seater. On sale late summer with a new, Mitsubishi-sourced three-cylinder engine.

- Subaru Impreza
    An all-new range, with more variants than currently. Three- and five-door models will make it more of a Golf-sector rival, plus there's an in-house 2.0-litre diesel from the end of the year. AWD and flat-four turbo engines will keep the faith. The B5-TPH concept (Tokyo 2005) hints at styling and a new direction. A concept preview at Geneva, hatches on sale in the summer, saloons to follow in the autumn.

- Suzuki Splash
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Toyota Yaris TS
    On sale February, the hotted-up Yaris TS packs a 132bhp version of the 1.8 VVT-I engine. That's good for a 9.3sec 0-60mph time, with the suspension tweaked to cope. To be sold in both three and five-door bodystyles.

- Toyota Auris
    [​IMG]

- TVR 2+2
    An all-new coupe to replace the Cerbera, this model is to launch TVR in the US. To meet US emissions regulations, it will feature a bought-in US 'crate' engine - probably the GM-Chevrolet LS6 V8, as in the Corvette.

[​IMG]

- Opel Trixx
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Opel Astra
    Facelift for current range; expect the usual minor tweaks, plus some more substantial work beneath the surface, including an all-new rear suspension layout.

- Venturi Eclectic
    The French firm already makes the Fetish electric supercar, but for 2007 you can order the Eclectic, an all-electric open-sided urban runabout with additional solar-panel charging.

- Volkswagen Phaeton
    Facelift for the unloved luxobarge, which gains a new front end and the as-used-by-Audi 4.2 V8 diesel in place of the wonderful, but utterly ridiculous, V10 TDI.

- Volvo XC60
    Compact SUV on new V70 platform (see below), to be unveiled in concept form at Detroit Motor Show. Some shared components with Freelander, but not an all-out badge-engineering job.

- Volvo V70 and XC70

[​IMG]

2. Cris

Cris Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    ///M3 ///M330 ci
    El M3 e92 no sale?
    juraria que sale a finales de 2007

3. Jimmy

Jimmy Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    me encanta este:)P)

[​IMG]

4. EÄRENDIL

EÄRENDIL Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Arkana Bonito..
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Buen post.. ;-)

SDS

5. Alvarito_320

Alvarito_320 Guest

Del nuevo m3 no se sabe nada??

6. Toni Montana

Toni Montana Guest

Muy completo, gracias pley ;-)

7. draculk

draculk Guest

por dios el aston martin q maravilla, y como veis techo de tela, nada de mariconadas de techo metalico, j*der , q bonitoooooooooooo lo quieroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

8. Strap

Strap

Me Gusta:
    cagun la madre que parió a Fisker, diseñó los bemes mas bonitos, luego los Aston :)P) :)P) :)P) :)P) :)P) :)P) :)P) y encima es capaz de hacer que un serie 6 se pueda mirar tres segundos seguidos sin vomitar , ese tio es dios :xray: :xray: :xray: :xray:

9. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Es en base a los modelos aparecidos en el Paris Motor Show, presentacion oficial casi olbigada, gran adelanto de lo que se podra ver en el 2007 + algunos concept car.

Falta aun el de Geneba, otro gran salon con "nuevas novedosas novedades" biggrin, puede que en ese si aparezca.

10. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Me encanta todo del Mitsu sportback... dimensiones, imagen...y el resto qué decir: es solo un concept y ya le ha copiado (fusilado) el frontal VW p´al futuro Corrado :???:

11. fmuniz

fmuniz

Me Gusta:
    el aston martin up que bonito

12. Luis Rivero

Luis Rivero Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    120i
    el M3 nuevo sale en verano de 2007, informacion de alguien de dentro :wink:

13. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    A mi es el que mas me ha gustado, aparte del Aston claro...

Pero es impresionante la imagen que le han dado, el chico malo del barrio :biggrin:

14. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Pues en vivo (estuvo en Madrid)...compacto, bajo, ancho...rollito Civic (en proporcioines y dimensiones)....fantástico.

De todas formas me gusta mucho de lo nuevo: el Picasso, los Kia y Hyundai gemelos, el Delta y qué decir del 8C...

15. toni33

toni33

Me Gusta:
    Muy buena recopilación!

16. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    ¿Y los Audi? Preciosos tambien.

17. Landrich69

Landrich69 Forista Senior Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    325i E30 Cabrio
    El A5 tiene una pinta increible...

Obviando el R8. biggrin

18. Gulf627

Gulf627 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E86/S54-F20/B58
    Yo me quedo con el DBS....que maravilla de diseño!!!!!

Es una pena que estos conceptos no salgan al mercado con la mayor fidelidad del prototipo....a mi realmente me encanta tambien este Mitsu (dimensiones reducidas, deportividad)

19. José Ramón

José Ramón Forista Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    ¡Peazo post! =D=
    El Mitsubishi y el DBS me encantan :xray:

20. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Gulf, pues todo apunta a que el mitsu sera asi (eso espero, dejaria de lado mi simpatia por lexus biggrin )

21. Roberelpirata

Roberelpirata Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    buen curro tio,. gracias!

22. Augustroyer

Augustroyer Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Además de los que nos gustan a todos ( el Mitsu y los Aston ) me parece expectacular el nuevo R8 ( imagino que no será un restilin de Renault porque lleva el logo de AUDI ;-))

23. Gulf627

Gulf627 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E86/S54-F20/B58
    Espero que no lo cambien tanto como el Mondeo....los primeros conceptos me parecian espectaculares y el diseño final como que me dice mucho menos y la trasera la estropearon para mi gusto

24. jomarasa

jomarasa Guest

diooooooooooooos ese volvo!!!! parece una tortuga con tanta carcasa! jajajaja

Me encanta el aston martin

25. kimi-

kimi- Guest

el subaru tampoco

26. JJSS

JJSS Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Los Aston y Audis Preciosos.:biggrin:

27. Miguelito

Miguelito Forista

Me Gusta:
    muy guapo el post!!!!. El Astor Martin DBS quita el sentioooooooo!!!!

Compartir esta página