Pack MII EN venta barato

Tema en 'Serie 3 (E46) (1998-2007)' iniciado por Sergi Bmw, 14 Abr 2005.

1. Sergi Bmw

Sergi Bmw Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
  2. BMTAS

BMTAS Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Sergi esto que seria la defensa delantera ?¿?¿?¿? un colega esta intentando conseguir una y me podria interesar, ains los idiomas y yo no tenemos buen trato.

3. Mig17

Mig17 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Ahí va una traducción automática:

For the Sofortkauf one offers:

a front bumper BMW E46 Compact

The products are manufactured from high-quality GRP. GRP is far common in the body world and is characterised particularly by its outstanding surface texture. Their Lackierer and your purse are made it to thank, GRP for them possible:

a simple unproblematic lacquer finish
    a cost saving in relation to lacquer finishes of other materials

The simple assembly takes place at the original fastening spots of your vehicle (other fastening spots should will necessarily be expressly in the assembly instruction drauf referred to)

The front bumpers contain a vehicle-specific doing V partial appraisal: i.e. no entry into the registration papers necessarily, only the change in the cultivation must after StVZO § 19 Abs. 3 to be confirmed (e.g. of a technical inspection station, a test engineer or an officially recognized control organization)

Who are we:

For January we offer 2005 with EBAY Tuningprodukte of various Herseller. From a 7 years long hobby, various own nobly developed vehicles and a 100ten von Garagenstunden became sometime a business idea, which found large appendix first in the own friend circle. We try to establish by scarcely calculated prices slowly with EBAY. Homepage, larger product ranges and its own Shop are in planning. Gladly we pass our experience on and try everyone no matter how complicated question within max. to answer 6 hours. Friendliness and service stand with us at front line.

Which you receive after successful purchase:

Front bumper as shown
    Vehicle-specific doing V partial appraisal
    an assembly instruction
    if necessarily assembly accessories
    chromfarbenes aluminum stretching lattice
    Calculation inclusive. 2 years warranty

Our bumpers convince by a sporty optics, which so fast other you will not surely find for this unbeatable price. High quality and register accuracy guarantee! They buy with us an High ending product and not as with many other offerers Eastern European commodity, with the first opportunity or bump to breaks go and often to much rework through painting workshops necessarily.

Dispatch data:

our commodity is duly packed within 24 hours after receipt on our trading account and dispatched to you insured
    The products normally reach you in the FRG within 3 working-days after receipt
    We point out you that the forwarding businesses can need according to own data up to 9 working-days for the distribution (under normal conditions max. 3 working-days)
    Gladly we send the commodity away European-wide, forwarding expenses please down infer, other countries on request

Payment:

They have two Moeglickheiten of the payment with us:

Transfer, request with purpose article number + product names indicate
    Letter, you send us the money insured too
    Surname unfortunately do not offer we because of bad experiences

If the receipt was registered with us informs we you with a short Mail that the article for the dispatch becomes before ready and is shortly aufn way to you. For further questions we are available you under the following address gladly: KmjTuning@aol.com

4. Sergi Bmw

Sergi Bmw Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Si quieres Bmtas pregunto...

Compartir esta página