Video Pagani Huayra Imola: edición limitada de 5 unidades

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 3 Sep 2019.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    No se saben datos técnicos aún, pero llevará el V12 AMG con algo más de 800 cv :whistle:

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

A Yitzak le gusta esto.
  2. gens vivanco

gens vivanco Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    320d 136 cv
    Veo estos matracos y la verdad que son una pasada, pero si tuviera pasta me iría a un SV un GT3 o algo así. Valen tanta pasta estos hyper coches como el Pagani, que da hasta pena darles candela.

3. Guancho

Guancho Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Mi garaje perfecto. Amarillo o verde uno, naranja o morado el otro.

4. Yitzak

Yitzak Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Eso es un motor de verdad que no se rompe con mirarlo.

5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Limited-Run Imola Is Pagani’s Most Extreme Huayra To Date
    SEPTEMBER 3, 2019 6

Pagani has quietly unveiled its most eye-popping Huayra ever, which is dubbed the Imola.

We’ve known about a new Huayra variant being developed for quite some time. but it was thought to be dubbed the Dragon. A private ceremony over the weekend saw the car delivered to its owner, confirming its real name.

The car was commissioned by Oleg Egorov, the founder and owner of TopCar Design, who also happens to own a bespoke Zonda dubbed the ‘Unica’.

The exterior of his new Huayra is truly something to behold. Clearly not afraid of turning heads, Egorov ordered the hypercar to be finished in gloss carbon fiber with bright orange accents. Orange trimmings can be found in the front splitter, around the headlights, along the side skirts, on the edges of the side air intakes, down the roof scoop, and across the much more pronounced rear diffuser.

The carbon skirts are also vastly different than any other Huayra. including the hardcore BC and BC Roadster. Design inspiration also appears to have been taken from some of the Zonda 760 series. with a large roof scoop, a towering new rear wing, and a shark fin connecting the two.

We don’t have any info yet about how much power the Huayra Imola puts out, but suspect its AMG-sourced twin-turbo V12 has been fettled to deliver more than the the 745 HP and 811 lb-ft (1100 Nm) of torque that are offered by the BC.

Last, but not least, Pagani will build another four examples of the Imola, though it’s uncertain if they will sport the same exterior finish.

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

Última edición: 3 Sep 2019
    A Tattoox le gusta esto.
  6. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  7. RAZGRIZ

RAZGRIZ Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    123d E81
    Estos coches son una pasada, considero que probablemente lo más fino en la rama de hiper coches y eso que no me compraría uno; llegan ya a un extremo que no me atraen, pero les reconozco todo el mérito.

Y le reconozco también al Sr. Horacio Paganni lo que ha logrado construir desde ningún lado, en una industria hiper competitiva, y ha conseguido posicionarse en lo más alto con productos hechos a conciencia, ya sólo el saber hacer y la clase de ingenieros que tienes que tener detrás para desarrollar eso, dice mucho.

Admiro mucho paganni, aunque no me compraría uno.

8. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Me encanta, aunque sigo siendo de Zonda R.

9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pagani's latest hypercar, the Huayra Imola – the Italian manufacturer's latest track-focused, extremely rare, and very powerful creation. Named after the very race track in Bologna where it was developed and fine-tuned, this is the spiritual successor to the Pagani Zonda Cinque, another limited and extremely desirable line of just five coupes and five roadsters.

Right away, you'll notice that the Imola is the polar opposite of discreet with a huge fixed wing, massive front splitter, and even more aggressive rear diffuser. The Imola is all about aerodynamics and being lightweight with carbon fiber everywhere and in different techniques and weaves. Its looks are extreme because it needs to keep the 2,700-pound car on the ground and with a Mercedes-AMG 6.0-liter V12 responsible for a massive 827 horsepower and 811 pound-feet of torque, it needs all the help it can get. This is Pagani's most powerful car yet, and there's even an active aerodynamics system that adjusts to weather conditions.

Massive Brembo brake calipers and sticky Pirelli Trofeo R tires keep the Imola stopping and gripping at its top speed of 240 miles per hour, so there's no hiding the fact that this is basically just a racecar with indicators and a set of plate numbers.

Priced at $5.4 million, there's no doubt that the Imola is something special.

Última edición: 29 Feb 2020
  11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

[​IMG]
    Pagani Automobili

Named after the racetrack on which it was modeled and fine-tuned, the new Pagani Imola is a roadworthy Hypercar with a wholly racing temperament that embodies the maximum expression of Pagani Automobili track technology. With a limited edition of only five examples built, the Pagani Imola has covered over 16,000 km on the track at racing speed - the equivalent to about three times the 24 Hours of Le Mans - for the severest on-track validation test ever applied to a Pagani car.

12. Pandulas

Pandulas Forista

Me Gusta:
    No me cabe duda de que mecánicamente es un avión, pero demasiado “nave” para mi gusto. Si yo pudiese, que tampoco es el caso, con un Huracán y un 911 en la cochera, sería más que feliz…

Compartir esta página