Video Porsche 911 992 (2020)

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 27 Nov 2018.

1. davidW

davidW Mozo Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Estocástico
    Nos daremos ráfagas cuando nos crucemos!

[​IMG]

A joselu94 y Antuanet les gusta esto.
  2. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    No lo dudes ;) creo que estos GT3 Touring van a ser más bonitos que el nuevo 992, son guapísimos :chulo:

3. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    992 GT3 y Touring en el circuíto de Monza

4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    El de la capota roja es un 992 Turbo Cabrio base, el primer no S que veo, los otros 2 son Turbo S, este lleva distintos escapes y spoilers, llantas sin center lock...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    ¿Estás seguro de que los escapes diferencian al normal del S?

Te lo digo porque en este mismo hilo hay fotos de supuestos S con los 4 escapes trapezoidales.

6. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    No, lo dije por los 3 de esa foto, los 4 escapes son los que llevan de serie todos, los 2 redondos son los escape sport que son un extra...
    [​IMG]

7. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Disponible en las versiones Carrera S y 4S, no supone un aumento de precio.

Puristas del volante, muy atentos, porque el Porsche 911 2020 ya puede adquirirse con una caja manual de siete velocidades. Esta alternativa a la transmisión automática de doble embrague PDK, con ocho marchas, está disponible en las versiones Carrera S y 4S y no incrementa la tarifa final.

Este cambio queda vinculado al paquete Sport Chrono, por lo que se beneficia de la función automática de punta-tacón. De este modo, al bajar de marcha, se produce un golpe de acelerador para aumentar las revoluciones y evitar así reducciones bruscas y, sobre todo, no perder ni una décima de segundo en la maniobra.

El pack también suma un control dinámico de la conducción, con los programas Normal, Sport, Sport Plus, Wet e Individual, así como un cronómetro y el modo Sport del control de estabilidad PSM, que permite ciertas licencias a la hora de deslizar el coche.

A todo esto, se suman un diferencial autoblocante mecánico y el sistema de reparto selectivo del par PTV (Porsche Torque Vectoring), con el fin de conseguir una motricidad excelsa. El conductor también dispone de la aplicación Porsche Track Precision, que permite visualizar, registrar y analizar al detalle los datos del vehículo en un smartphone.

En materia de prestaciones, el Porsche 911 Carrera S manual alcanza los 308 km/h de velocidad máxima y pasa de 0 a 100 en 4,2 segundos. Es decir, firma la misma punta que el automático, pero se pierden cinco décimas de segundo en la maniobra de aceleración, a pesar de que el coche pesa 45 kilos menos.

Cabe recordar que las variantes Carrera S y 4S del 'Nueveonce' disfrutan de un motor bóxer, con 3,0 litros, seis cilindros y dos turbocompresores, que entregan 450 CV a 6.500 rpm y 530 Nm entre 2.300 y 5.000 vueltas.

A SP_Kenny le gusta esto.
  8. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Csar, AMM5, davidW y otra persona les gusta esto.
  9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Bonito Carrera S Cabrio con cambio manual :hungry:

2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet (Seven-speed Manual Transmission)

A seven-speed manual transmission can now be ordered for all 911 Carrera S and 4S models as an alternative to the standard eight-speed PDK transmission at no extra cost in European and related markets.
    The manual transmission is combined with the Sport Chrono package and will therefore appeal above all to sporty drivers who derive more driving pleasure from changing gear themselves. Also as part of the model year changeover, a host of new equipment options will now be offered for the 911 Carrera series that were previously not available for the sports car.

These include Porsche InnoDrive, which is already familiar from the Panamera and Cayenne, as well as a new Smartlift function for the front axle. For purists The manual transmission with seven gears for the 911 Carrera S and 4S always comes in combination with the Sport Chrono package.
    Also included is Porsche Torque Vectoring (PTV) with variable drive torque distribution by controlled braking interventions on the rear wheels and a mechanical rear differential lock with asymmetrical locking action. This overall setup will appeal above all to drivers with sporty ambitions, who will also appreciate the new tyre temperature indicator. This additional function in the Sport Chrono package was introduced with the 911 Turbo S.

The tyre temperature indicator is combined with the tyre pressure indicator. At a low tyre temperature, the blue bars warn about reduced road grip. As the tyres warm up, the colour of the indicator changes to blue-white and then changes to white once the operating temperature has been reached and maximum possible grip is available.
    The system is deactivated and the bars are hidden when the winter tyres are fitted. In combination with the manual transmission, the Sport Chrono package also offers an automatic rev-match function. When the driver shifts down, this function automatically opens the throttle momentarily to increase the engine speed and adapt it to the higher gearbox speed in the lower gear for smooth downshifts, thereby preventing load change effects. The package also includes other sporty ingredients such as dynamic engine mounts, PSM Sport mode, the mode switch on the steering wheel with the modes Normal, Sport, Sport Plus, Wet and Individual (for an individual set-up), as well as a stop watch and the Porsche Track Precision App.

The 911 Carrera S with manual transmission accelerates from zero to 100 km/h in 4.2 seconds and reaches a top speed of 308 km/h. The DIN kerb weight of the 911 Carrera S Coupé with manual transmission is 1,480 kilograms – which is 35 kilograms less than the version with PDK.

InnoDrive and Smartlift The new model year sees the inclusion of Porsche InnoDrive in the list of 911 options. On the variants with PDK, the assistance system extends the functions of the adaptive cruise control system by predictively optimising the driving speed for up to three kilometres in advance. Using the navigation data, it calculates the optimum acceleration and deceleration values for the next three kilometres, and activates them via the engine, PDK and brake system.
    The electronic co-pilot automatically takes into account corners and gradients, and also speed limits if wished. The driver has the possibility of individually defining the maximum speed at any time.

The system detects the current traffic situation using radar and video sensors and adapts control accordingly. The system even recognises roundabouts. Like with conven-tional adaptive cruise control, InnoDrive also continuously adapts the distance to the vehicles in front. The new optional Smartlift function for all 911 versions allows the front end to be lifted automatically at corresponding locations where the vehicle is driven regularly.

With the electrohydraulic system on the front axle, the ground clearance at the front apron can be increased by around 40 millimetres. The system saves the GPS coordinates of the current position at the push of the button. If the driver approaches this position from the same direction again, the front of the car will lift up automatically.

Leather package 930 The leather package 930 introduced with the 911 Turbo S is now optionally available for the 911 Carrera models. This evokes the first Porsche 911 Turbo (Type 930) and is characterised by a coordinated interplay of colours, materials and individual enhancements. The equipment package includes quilted seat centre panels at the front and rear, quilted door panels, as well as other extensive leather trims. New lightweight and noise-insulated glazing is now also available for the Coupés in the 911 series. The weight advantage compared to standard glazing will be over four kilograms. The improvement in indoor acoustics achieved by reducing rolling noise and wind noise represents a further advantage. This is a lightweight laminated safety glass used in windscreen, rear screen and all door windows.

10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Matt dice que es una gozada el Carrera S cabrio con cambio manual y lo recomienda sin dudar :devil:

A *NANO* le gusta esto.
  12. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Matt sabe lo que dice.

13. Thorpedo

Thorpedo Baneado Baneado

Me Gusta:
  14. 392C

392C Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    320I E92
    El ruso lo arregla

15. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  16. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Precioso este Turbo S cabrio morado :hungry:

Última edición: 20 Jun 2020
    A jangel le gusta esto.
  17. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  18. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  19. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    En el supertest de AutoVíl que puse antes, el 992 Turbo S con P Zero hace 1:30.48 en Sachsenring, un tiempazo viendo los demás:

McLaren 720 S--- 1:29.46
    992 Turbo S------ 1:30.48
    Huracan Evo------ 1:30.94
    Ferrari 488 GTB-- 1:30.99
    991.2 Turbo S-----1:32.30
    992 Carrera S---- 1:32.36

20. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    2021 Porsche 911 Turbo S Goes Around The Track Faster Than The Lambo Huracan Evo And Ferrari 488 GTB

The 2021 Porsche 911 Turbo S is an enticing piece of kit, and one example just happened to fall in the hands of AutoBildSportsCars, who decided to subject it to a couple of tests including the mandatory hot lap, on the Sachsenring in this case.

The brand-new, range-topping 911 put its skills to good use, completing the course in a staggering 1:30.48.

So, what does this mean compared to other big names? Well, for one, that’s roughly one second slower than the McLaren 720S, yet a few tenths of a second quicker than the Lamborghini Huracan Evo and Ferrari 488 GTB. Its predecessor, the 991.2 Turbo S, did a 1:32.30, whereas the modern 911 Carrera S lapped the track in 1:32.36.

Prior to being set loose on the track, the modern-day 911 Turbo S was driven up to 314 km/h, or 195 mph. During the acceleration test, which likely took place on the Autobahn, its 0-62 (0-100 km/h) was recorded at 2.5 seconds – or two tenths less than the official number, while in the 0-124 mph and 0-186 mph (0-200 / 0-300 km/h) sprints, it needed 8.5 and 26.6 seconds respectively.

The official spec sheet claims that the 911 Turbo S needs 8.9 seconds to get to 120 mph (193 km/h) from a standstill and has a 205 mph (330 km/h) top speed. This is made possible by the advanced aerodynamics and powerful 3.8-liter twin-turbo flat-six, which pumps out 641 HP (650 PS / 478 kW) and 590 lb-ft (800 Nm) of torque. The Turbo S also features limited-slip differentials at the center and rear, standard active suspension, rear-wheel steering and all-wheel drive.

With an MSRP of $203,500 for the Coupe, the 911 Turbo S is a car reserved for the elite, although it can evidently keep up with much more exotic, and expensive, machinery.

A jangel le gusta esto.
  21. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Que preciosidad este Turbo S de Exclusive Manufaktur en color Crayon e interior negro :pompous:

A jangel y SP_Kenny les gusta esto.
  22. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Brutal en Lava Orange :chulo:

23. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Y que decir del amarillo...:devil:

24. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Atención a los frenos...:pompous:

[​IMG]

New Porsche 911 Turbo S Nearly As Fast As McLaren 720S On Track

The 992 911 Turbo S is better than advertised.

The new 992 Porsche 911 Turbo S elevates the new 911 to the realm of supercars offering mind-bending performance in a rather unassuming package. Porsche 911 Turbo variants have traditionally been giant slayers punching well above their weight class, and this tradition continues with the latest 992 generation. During an on-track test, the team over at Auto BILD Sportscars saw impressive figures from their 992 Porsche 911 Turbo S.

The Porsche 911 Turbo S is powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.8-liter flat-6 engine that produces 640 horsepower (477kW) and 590 lb-ft (800nm) of torque. This impressive engine uses the same intake manifolds as the previous generation 991 911 GT2 RS for better airflow, piezo injectors, and a completely redesigned cooling system when compared to the previous generation 911 Turbo. The clever engineering implemented by Porsche’s designers has created a modern-day supercar slaying Porsche 911 Turbo, which continues to elevate the performance potential of a 911.

The 911 Turbo S’s potent flat-6 is mated to a beefed-up 8-speed PDK dual-clutch transmission which offers lightning-fast shifts while also handling the robust torque from this twin-turbocharged engine. This impressive transmission sends power to all four wheels via a unique all-wheel drive system, which allows the 911 Turbo S to lay down some impressive acceleration times. Porsche states the 911 Turbo S can sprint from 0 to 60mph in only 2.6 seconds and reach a top speed of 205 mph.

On paper, the 911 Turbo S is impressive, but as it turns out, the 911 Turbo S is even more impressive on the racetrack. The team at Auto BILD Sportscars saw a 0 to 100 kmph (62mph) in only 2.5 seconds, which beats out Porsche’s quoted time. On a fast lap of the Sachsenring in Germany, the 992 911 Turbo S is only one second slower than a McLaren 720S.

A jangel y SP_Kenny les gusta esto.
  25. jangel

jangel Clan Leader Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Hormigonera
    Que maravilla de coche ... y queda aún el GT3 por descubrir en éste chasis ...

26. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Y el GT2, si el anterior ya era un berraco con 700 cv, no quiero imaginar este ...:devil:

Última edición: 28 Jun 2020
    A jangel le gusta esto.
  27. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Catchpole prueba el 992 Turbo S en ciudad, en carretera y en circuito :chulo:

A jangel le gusta esto.
  28. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Prueba de Mr. Harry :pompous:

A jangel le gusta esto.
  29. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo: