Fotos Porsche Taycan 4S, Turbo/S, Cross Turismo

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 6 Mar 2018.

1. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1

Y los escapes.

2. gorka

gorka Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    911 S
    Habrá que esperar a ver la realidad de las pruebas pero estoy convencido que van a dejar a Tesla a la altura del barro.

A Jesmo le gusta esto.
  3. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    También lo van a sacar en frutero :devil:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A M-Power, SP_Kenny y Gus les gusta esto.
  4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Parece que la producción del primer año ya está reservada, y que los más interesados en el Taycan son los dueños de un Tesla :whistle:

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/porsche-taycan-tesla-orders/
    Who's most excited for Porsche's all-electric Taycan? Tesla owners
    Porsche's been offering preorders on its upcoming Taycan electric sports car for some time now, and while it won't tell us how many folks have plunked down a deposit, the company does have some interesting metrics to share.

2019 will be a good year for premium EV fans. While the Jaguar I-Pace SUV is already on the market, Audi will bring its E-Tron to the fold in just a few months, and the Mercedes-Benz EQC lands before year's end. More a fan of sports cars? Don't worry, Porsche has a car for you. It's the Taycan, the company's first full-production EV, and Porsche now has enough interest in the car from potential buyers to share some interesting trends.

While we still haven't seen the final production version of Taycan, we know a lot about it, including a remarkable 600 horsepower and a range of greater than 300 miles on the European test cycle. I've even driven an early prototype of the car and I can tell you I'm very, very keen to get behind the wheel of the real thing.

[​IMG]
    Porsche Mission E Cross Turismo in the real world
    53 PHOTOS

Apparently, I'm not the only one. At this year's LA Auto Show, Porsche North America President and CEO Klaus Zellmer told me that the company has seen "pretty amazing" response to the call for interested parties to preorder the car with deposit. No, he wouldn't give me a number, but did say this: "If all the people [who preordered] buy this car, then we are sold out for the first year."

Apple has willfully ignored for years, releasing products like the iPad Mini and now a plethora of iPhones, devices that potentially segment rather than expand their user-base. Clearly, it's worked there.

Zellmer, likewise, isn't too concerned. "More than half of the people that are signing up for the Taycan have not owned or do not own a Porsche," he said. So what do they drive? "Typically, if we look at our source of business, people coming from other brands, it's Audi, BMW, or Mercedes. The no. 1 brand now is Tesla. That's pretty interesting, to see that people that were curious about the Tesla for very good reasons obviously don't stop being curious."

Bringing someone over from another brand is called a conquest, and with the display of the Audi E-Tron GT, Porsche might have to worry about a little conquesting from its corporate cousin. The E-Tron GT and Taycan will share a platform, much like BMW's 2019 Z4 and the new Toyota Supra, meaning very similar performance and capability figures. However, Zellmer told me that Porsche's and Audi's performance-minded EVs should drive very differently.

"When it's about being competitive," he said, "it's something that really has to fully speak Porsche. If you drive a Macan, you know that we share a platform [with Audi], but it's a completely different car. And that's exactly what has to happen and I'm sure Audi has followed a same path."

Whether you're championing or conquesting, competition is very good for we consumers. It raises the bar, and next year we'll see which EVs are good enough to clear it.

A antuan le gusta esto.
  5. Csar

Csar #noeslomismo Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Vito/Tmax/140i
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    :descojon::descojon::descojon::descojon::descojon:

como te gustan estas publicaciones, bandido! :floor:

A dperezs le gusta esto.
  6. Nanouk

Nanouk Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Son cuatro detalles los que se han cambiado en el frontal pero, ¡¡cómo afectan al conjunto!!

Prototipo:

[​IMG]

"El otro":

[​IMG]

7. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Y Mercedes tambien quiere apretar a Tesla...
    [​IMG]

8. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ya van instalando puntos de recarga en Alemania con el proyecto Fast Charge, en el que están BMW y Porsche entre otros, ya hay 2 estaciones de prueba en Jettingen-Scheppach con capacidad hasta 450kW, por ahora serán grátis para todos los coches con sistema tipo 2 CCS, para sistemas de 400 v y 800 v, Porsche hizo una carga a un coche con batería de 90 kWh en 3 minutos para andar 100 km...

[​IMG]

PRESS RELEASE
    13 DECEMBER 2018
    Charging electric vehicles may soon be as quickly completed as filling up with fuel is today, thanks to an interim result from the “FastCharge” research project. The research consortium presented a prototype for a charging station with an output of up to 450 kW yesterday in Jettingen-Scheppach, located near the A8 motorway between Ulm and Augsburg. The new charging station is suitable for electric models of all brands with the European standard Type 2 variant of the widely used Combined Charging System (CCS), and is now available for use free of charge. A Porsche research vehicle with a net battery capacity of approximately 90 kWh achieved a charging capacity of over 400 kW on the new charging station, allowing for charging times of less than 3 minutes for the first 100 km range.

The “FastCharge” research project

Initiated in July 2016, the “Fast Charge” research project has received €7.8 million in funding from the German Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure. The implementation of the funding guidelines is being coordinated by the German National Organisation Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology (NOW). The industrial consortium includes automotive manufacturers the BMW Group and Dr. Ing. h. c. F. Porsche AG, as well as operators Allego GmbH, Phoenix Contact E-Mobility GmbH (charging technology) and Siemens AG (electrical engineering).

Fast, convenient charging solutions increase the attractiveness of electromobility; increasing the available charging capacity to up to 450 kW allows charging times to be significantly reduced. The charging capacity of the new FastChargers is three to nine times as high as what is currently possible with DC rapid-charging stations. The “FastCharge” project examines what technical conditions need to be fulfilled in terms of vehicles and infrastructure in order to allow extremely high charging capacities to be applied.

The charging station prototypes presented use the charging plug from the tried-and-tested Combined Charging System (CCS) in the Type 2 variant that is standard for Europe. This charging standard has already proven itself in a wide range of electrified vehicles and is used in many parts of the world. The two Jettinger charging stations are currently available for use with all CCS-enabled vehicles, free of charge. Depending on the model of vehicle, the new ultra-fast charging station can be used for vehicles with 400-volt and those with 800-volt battery systems. In each case the charging capacity provided automatically adjusts to the vehicle’s maximum permitted charging capacity.

The Porsche research vehicle can achieve a charging capacity of 400 kW initially – a first for a passenger car. An innovative cooling system makes this possible, by ensuring even, gentle temperature control in the battery cells.

Electric mobility with the soul of a Porsche sports car

Porsche is set to invest more than €6 billion in electric mobility by 2022, targeting both plug-in hybrids and fully electric vehicles. This means the company has more than doubled its previously planned expenditure for electromobility from around €3 billion to over €6 billion. Of the additional €3 billion, around €500 million will be used to develop the models and versions in the Taycan range. Porsche will also be investing around €1 billion in the electrification and hybridisation of its existing product range, hundreds of millions in the expansion of its sites, and around €700 million in new technologies, charging infrastructure and smart mobility.

Y en USA...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Para la red de cargadores de Alemania el gobierno ha puesto 7.8 millones de leuros, para el estreno Porsche llevó el Cayenne con batería de 90 kWh que dije en el post anterior que recargó en 3 minutos para andar 100 km y BMW un i3 con batería de 57 kWh que cargó un 80% en 15 minutos :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BMW And Porsche Demo Rapid Charger That Can Deliver 62 Miles Of Range In Less Than 3 Minutes
    BY MICHAEL GAUTHIER | POSTED ONDECEMBER 13, 2018

Range anxiety is largely a thing of the past as modern electric vehicles have larger and more powerful lithium-ion batteries which allow many of them to travel over 200 miles (321 km) on a single charge. Despite the growing ranges, electric vehicles still suffer from long recharging times.

Automakers are working to fix that problem and BMW and Porsche have shown off a new FastCharge system which was created as a result of an $8.8 (£7 / €7.8) million grant from the German Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure. The funds were used to build a high-tech charging station in Jettingen-Scheppach which has an output of up to 450 kW.

The large output of the charging station allows it to rapidly recharge electric vehicles and Porsche noted one of its prototypes was able to achieve a charging capacity of over 400 kW. This allows the model to be given enough charge to drive 62 miles (100 km) in less than three minutes.

Porsche went on to say the new FastCharge system has a charging capacity that is three to nine times higher than current DC rapid-charging stations. This means drivers could quickly use the charger and continue on their journey after just a few minutes.

BMW brought one of their i3 research vehicles to the unveiling and it had a 57 kWh battery pack. Thanks to the charger, the car’s battery can be given an 80% change – when starting from 10% – in just 15 minutes.

The charging station will be free to use and it will work with vehicles equipped with 400- and 800-volt battery systems that follow the Type 2 Combined Charging System standard. The charger is able to automatically recognize a vehicle’s maximum permitted charging capacity and will adjust the charge accordingly.

Última edición: 14 Dic 2018
    A SP_Kenny le gusta esto.
  10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG]

A SP_Kenny le gusta esto.
  11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BMW Press Release:

Jettingen-Scheppach. The industrial companies involved in the research project “FastCharge” yesterday presented the latest advancements in the field of fast and convenient energy supply for electrically powered vehicles. The prototype of a charging station with a capacity of up to 450 kW was inaugurated in Jettingen-Scheppach, Bavaria. At this ultra-fast charging station, electrically powered research vehicles created as part of the project are able to demonstrate charging times of less than three minutes for the first 100 kilometres of range or 15 minutes for a full charge (10-80 % State of Charge (SOC)).

The new charging station can be used free of charge right away and is suitable for electric models of all brands with the Type 2 version of the internationally widespread Combined Charging System (CCS), as is commonly used in Europe.

The research project “FastCharge” is being run by an industry consortium under the leadership of the BMW Group; its other members are Allego GmbH, Phoenix Contact E-Mobility GmbH, Dr. Ing. h. c. F. Porsche AG and Siemens AG. “FastCharge” is receiving total funding of EUR 7.8 million from the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure. The implementation of the funding directives is being coordinated by NOW GmbH (National Organisation Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology).

Fast and convenient charging will enhance the appeal of electromobility. The increase in charging capacity up to 450 kW – between three and nine times the capacity available at DC fast-charging stations to date – enables a substantial reduction in charging times.
    “FastCharge” is investigating the technical requirements that need to be met in terms of both vehicles and infrastructure in order to be able to tap into these extremely high charging capacities.

The basis is provided by a high-performance charging infrastructure. The Siemens energy supply system being used in the project enables researchers to test the limits of the fast-charging capacity demonstrated by vehicle batteries. It can already handle higher voltages of up to 920 volts – the level anticipated in future electrically powered vehicles. The system integrates both the high-power electronics for the charging connections as well as the communication interface to the electric vehicles. This charge controller ensures the output is automatically adapted so that different electric cars can be charged using a single infrastructure. The system’s flexible, modular architecture permits several vehicles to be charged at the same time. Thanks to high-current, high-voltage charging the system is suitable for a number of different applications, including fleet charging solutions and, as in this case, charging along highways. In order to link the system to the public power grid in Jettingen-Scheppach as part of the project, a charging container was set up with two charging connections: one provides an unprecedented charging capacity of max. 450 kW while the second can deliver up to 175 kW. Both charging stations are now available for use free of charge for all vehicles which are CCS-compatible.

The Allego charging station prototypes now presented use the European Type 2 version of the well-established Combined Charging System (CCS) charging connectors. This standard has already proved successful in numerous electrically powered vehicles and is widely used internationally.

In order to meet the demands of fast charging at high capacity, cooled HPC (High Power Charging) cables made by Phoenix Contact are used, which are fully CCS-compatible. The cooling fluid is an environment-friendly mixture of water and glycol, allowing the cooling circuit to be half-open. This makes maintenance comparatively straightforward as compared to hermetically sealed systems that use oil, e.g. in terms of refilling the cooling fluid.

One challenge was ensuring that the cooling hoses in the charging line were not squeezed when connected to the charging station, as would happen with a conventional cable gland. In the present instance this would impair the cooling flow and therefore cooling efficiency. This problem was solved by Phoenix Contact by means of a specially developed wall duct with defined interfaces for power transmission, communication and cooling as well as integrated tension relief.

Depending on the model, the new ultra-fast charging station can be used for vehicles fitted with both 400 V and 800 V battery systems. Its charging capacity automatically adapts to the maximum permitted charging capacity on the vehicle side. The time saved as a result of the increased charging capacities is demonstrated in the example of the BMW i3 research vehicle. A single 10-80 % SOC charging operation now only takes 15 minutes for the high-voltage battery, which has a net capacity of 57 kWh. This can be achieved on the vehicle side by means of a specially developed high-voltage battery combined with an intelligent charging strategy. The latter includes precise preconditioning of the storage temperature at the start of charging, temperature management during the charging operation itself and a perfectly coordinated charging capacity profile over time. The charging operation is carried out via a novel multi-voltage network on the vehicle side using a high-voltage DC/DC (HV-DC/DC) converter, transforming the required 800 V input voltage of the charging station to the lower 400 V system voltage of the BMW i3 research vehicle. The HV-DC/DC system also gives the vehicle reverse compatibility, allowing it to be charged at both old and future charging stations. A key factor in ensuring reliable operation is secure communication between the vehicle and the charging station. For this reason, standardisation issues relating to interoperability are also being investigated and submitted to standardisation bodies.

The Porsche research vehicle with a net battery capacity of approx. 90 kWh achieves a charging capacity of more than 400 kW, thereby allowing charging times of less than three minutes for the first 100 km of range.

12. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ng-jolt-for-electric-cars?srnd=premium-europe

BMW and Porsche Just Beat Tesla to Three-Minute Charge
    By
    Chris Reiter
    13 de diciembre de 2018 11:58 CET Updated on 13 de diciembre de 2018 13:50 CET

• Prototype has triple the capacity of Tesla’s Superchargers

• Research vehicles can recharge to 80% capacity in 15 minutes

Unmute
    Current Time0:49
    /
    Duration Time1:21
    Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%

Why Electric Cars Aren't Taking Over Yet

Why Electric Cars Aren't Taking Over Yet
    BMW AG and Porsche unveiled a charging station that can jolt electric vehicles with enough power to drive 100 kilometers (62 miles) in less than three minutes, pushing ahead of Tesla Inc. in the race to make battery-powered cars more convenient.

The ultra-fast prototype charger has capacity of 450 kilowatts, more than triple Tesla’s Superchargers. Test vehicles developed to take that much power were recharged to 80 percent capacity in 15 minutes. Tesla’s stations need about 30 minutes for a similar charge, according to its website.

Carmakers, developing a wave of electric models to keep up with tightening carbon emissions regulation, are under pressure to overcome consumer turnoffs like slow charging times and patchy infrastructure. With demand remaining tepid, BMW, Daimler AG and Porsche parent Volkswagen AG are also building a fast-charging network along major highways in Europe.

The super-powered charging point was developed by a consortium comprising the two German car brands, engineering giant Siemens AG and charging specialists Allego GmbH and Phoenix Contact E-Mobility GmbH, the station in Bavaria was opened to the public on Wednesday. It’s free to use for existing models, BMW said Thursday in a statement.

One drawback -- the charger offers more power than current models can take on. The BMW i3 limits its power intake to 50 kilowatts, while the battery-powered iX3 will triple that to 150 kilowatts when it rolls out in 2020.

For the test vehicles to withstand the full electricity surge, Porsche used a cooling system that keeps battery cells at a steady temperature, while the charging cables were cooled too. Siemens provided a higher electric voltage energy supply to test the limits of the power jolt.

A antuan le gusta esto.
  13. SilentForce93

SilentForce93 En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    750i E32
    Menos mal que en la variedad esta el gusto, por que para mi es feo de coj*nes. Pero la rematadera son esas llantas cutronas sacadas de los mejores catálogos oferteros del Norauto y ese color azul si parecen pintadas con fulldip.

Última edición: 16 Dic 2018
  14. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  15. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Con un par las nomenclaturas :floor: habrá 3 modelos de Taycan, todos eléctricos :
    Taycan, RWD a partir de 90.000 $
    Taycan 4S, AWD rozando los 100.000 $
    Taycan Turbo, AWD a partir de 130.000 $
    Reservas a 2.500 $, la producción del primer año reservada :D

https://twitter.com/AlexRoy144/status/1077988113367080964/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1077988113367080964&ref_url=https://www.autoevolution.com/news/2020-porsche-taycan-price-info-turbo-to-cost-over-130000-before-options-131227.html

16. SP_Kenny

SP_Kenny Forista Legendario Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Leon ST FR 1.8
    Turbo?

17. antuan

antuan Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    lo aclaran en los comentarios de ese tuit, parece que "turbo" será el equivalente al TESLA "ludicrous", la versión más potente, no lleva turbo, simplemente tiran de la denominación mítica de los Porsches güenos
    [​IMG]

Última edición: 3 Ene 2019
    A Gus, SP_Kenny y Nanouk les gusta esto.
  18. antuan

antuan Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    joe pero ese tipo asegura que los primeros TAYCAN se verán dentro de un año, todavía!

y lo mejor es arriesgarse a dar unos precios contenidos a la altura de su rival MODEL S...... y que llegue TESLA anunciando bajada de precios :floor:

lógico que tenga vendida la producción del primer año a sus conces y coleguitas....... veremos sucesivos años,, si es que llega y no se cagan. te imaginas que los cancelan porque la peña que ama eléctricos rechaza premium clásicas y prefiere comprar directamente al partner chino como le pasó a daimler con el claseB vs BAIC¿? movida eh!

A Nanouk le gusta esto.
  19. Nanouk

Nanouk Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    @antuan, creo haber leído que la bajada de precio realizada por TESLA, para compensar la eliminación de las ayudas el eléctrico, no le ha sentado bien en bolsa.

Respecto a marcas con solera y marcas nuevas. Yo me puedo permitir un Porsche eléctrico y me pillo el Porsche antes que un TESLA. Es decir, creo que el europeo de a pie prefiere antes una marca automovilística con cierto nombre e historia detrás. Puede que me equivoque, pero bueno...

Otra cosa es encontrar oferta eléctrica dentro de las marcas europeas... El grupo VW está afiliado a la eterna promesa de "a partir del año..."

Última edición: 3 Ene 2019
    A nosolo320d y antuan les gusta esto.
  20. antuan

antuan Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    no se qué fue antes, si la explicación de porqué bajó en bolsa o la bajada en sí y luego su explicación, no se si me explico.

Ya, yo también prefiero un PORSCHE a un tesla. Tú nunca has conocido al típico emprendedor tic que rechaza las maneras del clásico empresario? no quieren ni sus rolex ni sus ferraris ni sus trajes. Van en zapatillas con un smartwatch y un ¿TESLA? (prejuicio barato, lo sé)

este etron lo anuncian para marzo 2019, inminente, no le queda nada. Al final todo el mundillo vive de (falsas) promesas, de ilusionar al personal

A Nanouk le gusta esto.
  21. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Porsche dobla la producción anual del Taycan, de 20.000 a 40.000, por la alta demanda, ya que la producción del primer año estaba reservada, esperan que llegue al mercado a final de año :)

Porsche doubles production of the electric car it hasn't even released yet in run for Tesla's market
    • Porsche boosts production on its electric Taycan car from 20,000 to 40,000 units.
    • The company expects the car to be available in the U.S. by the end of the year.
    Robert Ferris | @RobertoFerris
    Published 11:58 AM ET Wed, 23 Jan 2019 Updated 2:43 PM ET Wed, 23 Jan 2019CNBC.com
    [​IMG]
    Source: Porsche
    2019 Porsche Taycan
    Porsche is already having to double its production plan on the electric car it hasn't even released yet.

The German carmaker known for its sports cars and racing heritage said stronger-than-expected demand has led it to boost production on its electric Taycan car from 20,000 to 40,000 units, the company confirmed to CNBC on Wednesday.

[​IMG]
    2019 Porsche Taycan
    "We had been ready for it," said Andrew Lennon, a manager of product communications for Porsche. "We had the ability to increase capacity from the beginning, and executives recently made the decision to go ahead."

Porsche announced a second variation of the vehicle based on the Cross Turismo concept in October. The company began taking orders last summer and expects the car to be available for sale in the U.S. by the end of the year.

[​IMG]
    2019 Porsche Taycan
    The Taycan is yet another example of several high-end electric cars expected to enter the market over the next few years. For example, Jaguar launched the I-Pace electric crossover last year, Audi plans to soon roll out its e-tron sport utility vehicle. Even Ford plans to offer a high-performance electric inspired by its Mustang sports car.

The sports car is expected to give Tesla a run for its money, or at least a run for its customers. Tesla sold 245,240 vehicles last year: 145,846 Model 3 sedans and a combined 99,394 Model S sedans and Model X SUVs.

[​IMG]
    2019 Porsche Taycan
    The Taycan, a name the company says roughly translates to lively young horse, is expected to start at around $80,000, according to Electrek magazine.

Porsche sold 57,202 vehicles in 2018, almost half of which were its Macan crossover utility car. Its popular SUV, the Cayenne, had 10,733 in sales, and its signature 911 sports car sold 9,647 units. Sales of its 718 entry-level sports car and Panamera sedan made up the rest.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/23/thi...sche-sports-car-people-are-lining-up-for.html

A Gus y dcevans97 les gusta esto.
  22. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    :D

A Gus y MiniFER les gusta esto.
  23. MiniFER

MiniFER Vicepresidente Ejecutivo Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Lockheed SR-71
    Lo que diga tito Walter va a misa.

A Basse Corniche le gusta esto.
  24. dcevans97

dcevans97 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Clio II // E46
    La trasera mola

25. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Como van a sacar Taycan 4S y Turbo, pues que saquen el GT3 :devil:

[​IMG]

A Gus le gusta esto.
  26. antuan

antuan Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    No parece muy emocionado mientras conduce...... al final lo corrige en parado con sonrisa y frase de manual.

Me ha recordado en cierto modo a Arturo de Andrés, en sus últimos años probó lo nuevo, los microdownsizin, los híbridos y demás mandangas "evolucionadas" hasta que un día no pudo más, lo dejó y escribió esa dura carta de "la automoción se va a la mierda" (y yo con mis pruebas he contribuido a ello).

Walter aún estás a tiempo, no seas un vendido y retírate con dignidad, o prueba solo los GT3, cosas tuyas, pero utilizar a este icono/leyenda para vender eléctricos..... :posno:

A Josué y Gus les gusta esto.
  27. Chumidj

Chumidj Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    X5 E70 35D
    Parece ser que un coche eléctrico no puede ser bonito.... :nose:

28. Sechs

Sechs CEO DOS CFA Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Fardier Cugnot
    Taycan, Macán... pronto en sus pantallas el Porsche Cagán.

29. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    No seas tan duro con el maestro :p, yo no creo que este vídeo que sólo lo veremos 4 gatos sea para vender el Taycan, primero porque lo han sacado despues de anunciar que doblan la producción, y segundo porque Walter pone un careto que lo dice todo :D dice que no le gustan los eléctricos pero que el que va a sacar Porsche hará que se te salten las lágrimas, como se le estarán saltando a Musk :LOL:
    Mira, además el tito Walter para quitarse el mal sabor de boca despues del eléctrico, se fue a dar unos rulos en nieve con el nuevo GT4 Clubsport y el viejo S1 :devil:

Última edición: 28 Ene 2019
    A Josué le gusta esto.
  30. antuan

antuan Clan Leader

Me Gusta:

Compartir esta página