precioso anuncio de venta de un e3 hecho polvo

Tema en 'Clásicos BMW.' iniciado por dequincey, 1 May 2021.

1. dequincey

dequincey Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    be em be e neun
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233989014033?hash=item367ad50211:g:DNsAAOSwNrNgi992

Read the whole advert before bidding, I am listing this as a ‘warts and all’ type advert as I do not want anybody bidding without knowing what they are getting themselves in to.

BMW E3 3.0 Straight 6 donor car. Many parts fit BMW 3.0 CSi.

The story behind this car... Purchased in approx. 1989 by my Dad as a donor car and source of spares for his 3.0 CSi as many of the parts are the same. It was driven into it’s current position in 1989. Twelve years after the CSi was sold, and the threatened arrival of HS2 meaning my Dad has to move house, the donor car is up for grabs.

What do you get? Well, what you see is what you get. A wreck. Do not be dis-illusioned, this car will not be restored, or driven anywhere. It’s back is broken, the sills are dust, the holes are enormous, the body and chassis are totalled. However, it has a peach of an engine – the 3.0L straight six, with manual gearbox (I must add, it’s not been run since it was parked all those years ago). It has hard to get hold of brake parts, differential, half shafts, suspension parts. The interior is almost all there with the exception of the odd piece of trim/door handle etc. The seats are shot but could be rebuilt. The glass is all there and intact. We have the v5 and a load of history, the registration number alone is worth money too if you are called Will / William. Yes, it's a pile of rust, but as a source of spares it's gold. It's also sat on alloy wheels.

If you bid, you bid to buy the whole thing. Every nut, bolt and lump of rust. Bring your own dustpan and brush! There is the possibility that a local farmer could lend a hand with a forklift (for a few beer-tokens) but I doubt it would lift without breaking apart. I think the best way to shift it would be to reverse a low-loader to the back of it and drag it on via the engine. The move is entirely at your own risk. If you wish, you can strip it, supply your own skip and remove it that way. However, you must take the whole thing! We can supply tea, coffee and banter as well as possibly useless advice, but we will help where we can.

I must stress you should come and view the car before you bid as your bid is a commitment to buy it. It’s a wreck but too good to scrap as it is with valuable and difficult to get hold of spares. It is located close to Baldwin’s Gate in Staffordshire, approx. 15 minutes from Junction 15 of the M6.

Just to reiterate, the damn thing is rotten and is way, way past saving. If you buy it (and I think you are mad if you do) you must remove it. You are advised to look at it before bidding.

Any questions, or to arrange a viewing, just drop me a message.

A Bassmaster y e1000iodh les gusta esto.
  2. e1000iodh

e1000iodh Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    325i E93
    Fantástico humor inglés.
    Tienes que ir a recogerlo con tu propio recogedor y escoba.
    En eBay uk aparecen coches y motos muy baratas, pero completamente podridas, como en esta ocasión. El clima inglés es especialmente agresivo.
    Has puesto E9 en el título, el coche es un E3.

3. dequincey

dequincey Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    be em be e neun
    everdad !

es un e3

me gusta muchísimo cuando dice,...

If you wish, you can strip it, supply your own skip and remove it that way. However, you must take the whole thing! We can supply tea, coffee and banter as well as possibly useless advice, but we will help where we can.

banter and useless advice !
    you must take the whole thing !

impagable

A e1000iodh le gusta esto.
  4. LM Informat

LM Informat Forista

Me Gusta:
    Si consigue que no le cobren porque se lo saquen de alli ya se puede dar por contento...

Compartir esta página