Vendo-Cambio Regalo pastillas freno pedales M Sport con 15mil km

Tema en 'Mercado BMW Serie 3 y 4 (F-30/F-32/F3x) (2012-)' iniciado por felix55, 20 Ene 2017.

Estado del tema:
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas
  1. felix55

felix55 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F31 MA
    Como digo el amigo @jazza y yo regalamos estas pastillas de freno ya que Alfonso me las regalo a mi porque penso que tenia yo las pinzas M y yo pensaba que eran de los originales que quitaria en su dia , vamos que entre uno y otro .....pero la intencion del bueno de @jazza ya se ve y se sabe :amo2:

SON DELANTERAS Y TRASERAS

Lo dicho tienen unos 15.000km son las que vienen con las pinzas y es una pena que no las aproveche nadie, asi que si alguien las quiere recogida en mano en bilbao , las podria enviar por correos pero ya los portes sumaran 10 , 15 euros no se lo que costara...

Y aprovecho para volver a agradecer a Alfonso el detalle y la suerte que es tener a un compañero asi cerquita ....
    Gracias Alfonso

Última edición: 24 Ene 2017
    Dan1el, JANS, Alex_Magno y 3 otros les gusta esto.
  2. jazza

jazza Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    FORD PUMA

Menos agradecer y págame el M4 de una vez!!! :finga:

3. comple

comple Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    muy buena gente este jazza ;)

A jazza y felix55 les gusta esto.
  4. felix55

felix55 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F31 MA
    Hoy noooo , mañanaaaaaa :finga:

A jazza le gusta esto.
  5. cuprainside

cuprainside En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    335i F30
    Si son las mismas que lleva el f30 335i me las quedo

6. JANS

JANS Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    430 xdrive
    Editado, se me adelantó @cuprainside mientras escribía....:D
    Saludos,

Última edición: 21 Ene 2017
  7. felix55

felix55 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F31 MA

Pues ni idea si son las mismas , @jazza igual sabe algo mas ..

8. Cifre

Cifre Forista Baneado

Me Gusta:
    Si son para pinzas azules,de los que llevan los opcionales discos de 370mm me apunto!!.

9. jazza

jazza Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    FORD PUMA
    Ostras!!! pues no lo se seguro...

Desde aquí invoco al amigo Mauricio.

@Mauricio Palacios. MD las pastillas de los frenos M sirven para un 335i con frenos de serie??? Gracias ;)

A Mauricio Palacios. MD y felix55 les gusta esto.
  10. theMpower

theMpower M Service Miembro del Club Patrocinador

Me Gusta:
    Si.

A felix55 le gusta esto.
  11. jazza

jazza Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    FORD PUMA

Pues muchas gracias a ti también :finga:

12. felix55

felix55 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F31 MA
    Bueno pues resuelto que diga @cuprainside como quiere recogerlas ...

A jazza le gusta esto.
  13. Mauricio Palacios. MD

Mauricio Palacios. MD Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F32 435i MSport
    Hola Alfonso! Me las hubieras enviado, al mío le quedan... :oops:

No creas amigo, es broma :D...

Las delanteras le quedan sin duda, porque son las mismas pinzas Brembo (sólo en los 35i) sin pintar. Las traseras, lo voy a verificar porque cambian las mordazas... Mientras tanto, @theMpower, me debe otro euro, ya que voy a pegar esto, nuevamente... :finga:

"Aquí viene una excelente comparación entre los de serie, M Sport y M Performance, con ilustraciones...

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/t-brakes-f30-brake-differences

"1. My car has grey calipers.
    (click to expand)
    Grey (unfinished) calipers are the stock part used around the world. However, in the US, it could also mean it came equipped with one of the M Sport Brakes options (see below). Following the logic in the BMW parts program, there are multiple M Sport brakes for US cars. It's not obvious which brakes BMW installed on your car. The option code remained the same (S2NHA) but there are two different sets of part numbers related to that code. You definitely want to be clear on which brakes you have because rotors of different sizes are not interchangeable. One dead giveaway is from the rear caliper - a single piston caliper is for the stock 335i brake sizes; a 2-piston Brembo caliper is for the larger brakes.

US M Sport trim package (P337A): The M Sport is one of the trim packages offered when the car is ordered (base, Luxury, Modern, Sport, or M Sport). It was around $3,000 and got you 18" wheels, M steering wheel, M Sport aerodynamic kit, Sport instrument cluster, and glossy Shadowline black exterior trim. The brakes are mostly the same as the other trim lines except for the front pads. The front pads were actually the same as used on the M Performance accessory kit. Many drivers complain that they lack feel and initial bite. Luckily all of the F30 335 calipers share the same pad shape so pads can be interchanged. The rotors and rear brakes are all the same as a standard 335i/435i.

US M Sport Brake Upgrade 1 (S2NHA) (pads only): In the BMW parts database are pads listed as "M Sport S2NHA" that fit the stock 4 piston front calipers and the single-piston rear calipers. These also happen to be the stock base pads used in Europe. This was a $350-400 option on 2012-2013 cars and could be added to ANY trim package (even a base model). The Euro pads have much more bite and dust a lot more than the stock pads. The bite makes the brakes feel stronger but the dust can be excessive for some people. The rotors are blank - no drilling, dimpling, or slotting.

• Specs:
    • Front: Brembo 4-piston calipers, grey/unfinished; 340mm blank brake rotors
    • Rear: OEM (Bosch, Ate, etc) 1-piston calipers, grey/unfinished; 330mm blank brake rotors

M Sport Brake Upgrade 2 (S2NH/S2NHA) (pads, calipers, rotors):Sometime during 2012-2013 production BMW changed the M Sport Brake option to include larger front and rear rotors, a different front caliper (still 4-piston Brembo), and 2-piston Brembo rear calipers. It was a $650 option but still called "M Sport S2NHA" and could be added to ANY trim package (even a base model). This kit was the same as the M Sport offered in Canada/Europe. The calipers should be blue with an ///M logo but there's a slim chance they could be grey/unfinished with no logo. The front pads were a similar aggressive Euro-spec pad as above. The rotors are blank but the dimpled/slotted rotors from the M Performance brake kits are a direct fit if you want to change their appearance.

• Specs:
    • Front: Brembo 4-piston calipers, grey or blue; 370mm blank brake rotors
    • Rear: Brembo 2-piston calipers, grey or blue; 345mm blank brake rotors
    2. My car has blue calipers.
    (click to expand)
    In Canada and Europe, the M Sport brake option (option code 2NH) came with blue Brembo calipers in the front and rear and larger rotors. This kit has the same specs as the M Performance accessory kit but with the blank rotor design and blue calipers instead of red, orange, or yellow. Officially the US did not get the blue calipers in our M Sport upgrade until the 2014 model year. All 2014 models (including F32 Coupe and F22 2-series) with the M Sport Brakes Upgrade (still called S2NHA and $650) used the same components as the rest of the world. These are the same brakes as what was standard on the M235i/iX.

• Specs:
    • Front: Brembo 4-piston calipers, painted blue with an ///M logo; 370mm blank brake rotors
    • Rear: Brembo 2-piston calipers, painted blue with an ///M logo; 345mm blank brake rotors

Since the M Sport shares the same specs as the M Performance, the parts are interchangeable. You can add M Performance dimpled/slotted rotors to an M Sport car and they will be a direct fit. They are also a little lighter than the standard blank design. Pads are also interchangeable among the calipers. The M Sport pads are more aggressive and give more bite and feel than the M Performance pads.
    3. My car has red, yellow-gold, or orange calipers.
    (click to expand)
    This is the M Performance accessory brake upgrade. It was offered through the BMW dealer as an accessory retrofit and would have been installed by the BMW dealer or purchased from another parts supplier such as Turner Motorsport. From 2014-on they could have been installed at the port of entry. The calipers were red, orange, or yellow-gold but they were the same Brembo calipers offered on the M Sport Upgrade above. The rotors were also the same sizes as the M Sport and had a dimple/slot design on them. They were also a 2-piece design with an aluminum hat that saved a little bit of weight.

• Specs:
    • Front: Brembo 4-piston calipers, painted red, yellow-gold, or orange with ///M logo; 370mm dimpled/slotted brake rotors
    • Rear: Brembo 2-piston calipers, painted red, yellow-gold, or orange with ///M logo; 345mm dimpled/slotted brake rotors

The M Performance brakes sold for a large premium over the stock or M Sport brakes ($2,000 or more plus installation). Yet the rotor sizes are the same as on the M Sport. You did get a sporty looking rotor though. If you have the M Sport brakes you can add the M Performance rotors without modification. If you're unhappy with the feel and performance of the M Performance brakes, try using the pads from the M Sport package (see below).
    [​IMG]stock F30 328i brakes[​IMG]stock F30 335i brakes
    grey/unfinished Brembo[​IMG]335i M Sport brakes
    blue Brembo caliper[​IMG]F30 M Performance brakes
    red Brembo shown

If in doubt just call or e-mail us with your VIN and we can look up what the car was originally built with.

PadsFor the front caliper, the brake pads are all the same. Even though BMW has different part numbers for the pads and for the calipers, the pads are all the same shape and size. Only the compound changes between part numbers. This is unusual because most big brake kits will use a different pad. But with the F30 calipers the pad remained the same. See the photos below for comparisons. Here is the pad breakdown along with some notes on the differences:
    PackagePart NumberNotes
    US stock/base34106859067performs with low bite and low brake dust levels
    M Sport
    Euro stock/base34116865460
    (34116859282)
    lots of initial bite but also lots of dust; performance drivers will like this pad a lot but daily drivers will probably dislike the amount of dust from them; if you were unhappy with the brake feel in your stock setup you can swap the M Sport pads in for an immediate improvement.
    M Performance Kit34116859066low dust and low feel; a lot of M Performance customers have been put off by the pads that came with this kit - they're dull feeling and totally out of character with what they expected. In this case we recommend using the M Sport pads with more bite.
    Centric Semi-Metallic104.16090a street pad with good initial bite and feel but with very low levels of brake dust
    StopTech Street Performance309.16090a sport pad designed for aggressive street use. These are similar to the M Sport/Euro pads where they have a lot of bite and a very high temperature rating but need a little bit of heat from aggressive driving to work best.
    Pagid race padsU4931race pads are super aggressive and produce more braking torque than what a typical street pad is designed to create. They are also engineered to withstand the heat in a racing environment. Special materials are used to ensure the pads won't fade or come apart at the extreme temperatures found on a racetrack (over 1,000 degrees F). Race pads like the Pagid Yellow shown below will give phenomenal braking performance but because of the specialized materials they should be avoided for street use.

How did BMW use the same pad for a larger brake rotor? Yes, the overall rotor diameter is larger on the M Sport and M Performance packages. But look closely and you'll see the swept area of the rotor (the section that the pad actually touches) is the same. The 30mm of additional size comes from expanding the center hub. There is more material on the brake rotor hat which gives it the additional diameter.

The F80 M3/F82 M4 use the same pad shape as the M Sport/M Performance brakes.

Front Pad Comparison (showing all 335 front pads are the same shape)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

For the rear caliper, things are a bit more traditional. The standard brakes are the single-piston sliding caliper that we're all used to. The M Sport kit used 2-piston Brembo calipers in all markets (grey for US; blue for Canada/Europe). The pads are different between single piston and 2-piston. Pad breakdown to match the fronts above:

PackagePart NumberNotes
    US stock/base34206799813performs with low bite and low brake dust levels
    US M Sport 12-13
    Euro stock/base
    (single-piston caliper)
    34216850570lots of initial bite but also lots of dust; performance drivers will like this pad a lot but daily drivers will probably dislike the amount of dust from them; if you were unhappy with the brake feel in your stock setup or the M Performance brakes you can swap the M Sport pads in for an immediate improvement.
    Centric Semi-Metallic
    (single-piston caliper)104.16100a street pad with good initial bite and feel but with very low levels of brake dust
    StopTech Street Performance
    (single-piston caliper)309.16100a sport pad designed for aggressive street use. These are similar to the M Sport/Euro pads where they have a lot of bite and a very high temperature rating but need a little bit of heat from aggressive driving to work best.
    Euro M Sport
    any M Performance Kit
    (2-piston caliper)34216855474low dust and low feel; a lot of M Performance customers have been put off by the pads that came with this kit - they're dull feeling and totally out of character with what they expected. You can get a lot more bite and feel by changing the front pads but no other option exists for the rear pads.
    Centric Semi-Metallic
    (2-piston caliper)104.16560a street pad with good initial bite and feel but with very low levels of brake dust
    StopTech Street Performance
    (2-piston caliper)309.16560a sport pad designed for aggressive street use. These are similar to the M Sport/Euro pads where they have a lot of bite and a very high temperature rating but need a little bit of heat from aggressive driving to work best.
    Pagid race pads
    (2-piston rear caliper)U4933race pads are super aggressive and produce more braking torque than what a typical street pad is designed to create. They are also engineered to withstand the heat in a racing environment. Special materials are used to ensure the pads won't fade or come apart at the extreme temperatures found on a racetrack (over 1,000 degrees F). Race pads like the Pagid Yellow shown below will give phenomenal braking performance but because of the specialized materials they should be avoided for street use.

Rear Pad Comparison (showing the differences between the single piston and 2-piston pad shapes)
    [​IMG]

RotorsFor the 335i there are just two front rotor sizes - 340 or 370mm. The 340mm is the standard 335/435 disc size and also used in the US M Sport upgrade option for 2012-2013. The 328/428 also used this rotor in its own S2NHA M Sport brake upgrade and was offered with a dimpled/slotted face. This can be used on the 335/435 stock brakes for an appearance upgrade. The 370mm rotor was used on the M Performance accessory kit and in the later M Sport upgrade option.

All M Sport brakes (US or Canada/Euro) used a blank rotor design - no slotting, drilling, or dimpling. The M Performance slotted/dimpled rotors are a direct replacement for the 370mm M Sport brakes.

Front Rotors
    PackageRotor SizeType
    stock, #34116792223340x30blank
    Accessory option, #34106797602340x30dimpled/slotted
    M Sport (all), #34106797606370x30blank
    M Performance, #34106797603370x30dimpled/slotted
    Rear Rotors
    PackageRotor Dia.Type
    stock, #34216864899330x20blank
    M Sport (all), #34206797607345x24blank
    M Performance, #34206797600345x24dimpled/slotted

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Trim and Option CodesBelow is a table listing the option codes and trim package codes relevant to the F30 brakes.
    CodeDescription
    0ZMMM Sport line
    P337 or P337A (or just 0337)M Sport trim package (will include 0840 and 2PE or similar)
    "A" might stand for America, indicating a different spec than the rest of the world.
    0840top speed limit increase and performance tires (usually required when ordering 2NH)
    2PE18" star spoke Style 400M wheels (required to clear bigger brakes)
    21B18" light alloy Style 441 wheels (required to clear bigger brakes)
    2A518" light alloy Style 397 wheels (required to clear bigger brakes)
    2NH or S2NH or S2NHAM Sport brake upgrade
    "A" might stand for America, indicating a different spec than the rest of the world.
    Information is inconsistent on how the S2NHA can be ordered. It doesn't appear in either the 2012 or 2013 official ordering guides but show up in BMW ETK, Real OEM, and owner's forums. In the official 2014 ordering guide S2NHA requires 2PE and 0ZMM/P337A. In the 2015 ordering guide, they relaxed the requirements to only bigger wheels with performance tires and top speed increased. So in theory, you could have a base model 335i with no other options except for the upgraded brakes, wheels/tires, and increased top speed."

14. theMpower

Me Gusta:
    Otro euro :lloro:
    Y todavía sin hablar de las pinzas M de 340mm que equipan los vehículos 20d en Europa...
    Las pastillas de freno son compatibles con TODAS las pinzas Brembo, incluyendo M puros como M2/M3-4.

A Mauricio Palacios. MD le gusta esto.
  15. Mauricio Palacios. MD

Mauricio Palacios. MD Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F32 435i MSport
    Claro... Tú lo has dicho, son compatibles entre las pinzas Brembo. La cuestión es que en los 35i sin el equipamiento de frenos M Sport, las pinzas traseras no son Brembo, son las convencionales (no recuerdo ahora quién las fabrica)…

También sé que el modelo de pastillas delanteras es independiente del tamaño de los discos de los rotores (con las pinzas Brembo); son del mismo tamaño, aunque de diferentes compuestos...

Yo sé que aquí son muy comunes los vehículos a diésel y el motor 20d :vomit:… En Norteamérica no se comercializa esa motorización. Quizá por eso, la publicación no incluye referencias al respecto…

Excelente día…

16. theMpower

Me Gusta:
    Pues eso, pinzas BREMBO como he dicho. Como las traseras del 35i de serie no son BREMBO pues no tienen cabida aquí. Lo he dicho bien.

Respecto al diésel, entiendo que allí ni siquiera se venda pero esto es un foro (que lee mucha gente) perteneciente al mercado europeo donde ver un 20d es muy común. Tu copy&paste puede inducir a error.

Un saludo Mauricio,

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

A Mauricio Palacios. MD le gusta esto.
  17. jazza

jazza Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    FORD PUMA
    Resumiendo, que es gerundio :D entonces, al final, las traseras le valen a forero del 335i con frenos de serie??? :wacky:

18. theMpower

Me Gusta:
    Delanteras, si
    Traseras, si lleva frenos de serie no. Si lleva frenos M si.

EDIT: entonces, son las delanteras o las traseras las que regala @felix55? Ojo que allí en el país Brusco igual solo frenáis con las de un eje, pero en el resto del mundo llevamos 4 pinzas de freno :D.

La verdad es que el primer post del hilo no especifica nada.

Última edición: 23 Ene 2017
    A felix55 y jazza les gusta esto.
  19. jazza

jazza Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    FORD PUMA

Ok, muchas gracias!!! :finga:

Cito entonces, a @felix55 que tiene las pastillas y al primer forero que dijo que las quería @cuprainside para aclarar el tema :)

A felix55 le gusta esto.
  20. jazza

jazza Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    FORD PUMA
    Por cierto, @felix55 me estoy fijando ahora que el título es un poco confuso. Las pastillas son M Sport, no M performance....:p

A felix55 le gusta esto.
  21. felix55

felix55 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F31 MA

Ok corrijo ahora , son las 4 , delanteras y traseras @theMpower , las de atras aqui tambien usamos para los que no somos del centro de bilbao.

Esperamos que se pronuncie @cuprainside que lleva el y si en un par de dias no aparece o no le valen pasamos al siguiente el compañero @JANS

A JANS y theMpower les gusta esto.
  22. JANS

JANS Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    430 xdrive
    Esperamos a ver que dice @cuprainside , yo tengo los frenos M en mi f36 por lo tanto a mi me valen...
    Si sale el tema quedamos un día ya de paso con @jazaa y tomamos unas birras, que no sea solo puro negocio .....:D:)

A felix55 y jazza les gusta esto.
  23. jazza

jazza Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    FORD PUMA
    Joer, y esa sesión fotográfica que te había comentado hace siglos....

A JANS le gusta esto.
  24. JANS

JANS Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    430 xdrive
    Tendremos que hacerla, tengo ganas de ver el resultado de tu buen hacer con la cámara...
    Aunque ahora entre las llantas / ruedas de invierno y el beso que le pegue el otro día contra una pared, no está muy atractivo para fotografiar ....:D
    Saludos ,

25. jazza

jazza Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    FORD PUMA

Tu es que eres muy cariñoso y te pones a dar besos enseguida :descojon:
    Perdona el chiste fácil, espero que el estropicio no fuera mucho, y en todo caso, se arregle con facilidad...:)

A Mauricio Palacios. MD y JANS les gusta esto.
  26. JANS

JANS Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    430 xdrive
    No, no fue mucho pero lo suficiente para que me jodiera un montón (por exceso de confianza) y se vea el rasponazo negro en la parte delantera, le he dado un poco de blanco con una brocha :vomit: :( :D
    S2

A jazza le gusta esto.
  27. felix55

felix55 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F31 MA
    A JANS y jazza les gusta esto.
  28. JANS

JANS Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    430 xdrive
    Esperamos si te parece hasta el Sábado que igual por cualquier motivo no puede entrar entre semana...
    Vamos @cuprainside , tic, tac, tic, tac ...:D

A felix55 le gusta esto.
  29. felix55

felix55 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F31 MA

ok perfecto

A JANS le gusta esto.
  30. cuprainside

cuprainside En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    335i F30
    hola, perdonar el retraso he tenido una semana complicada y no se porque no me ha llegado esto al mail, con todas las tonterias que llegan luego, tengo un 335i f30 con frenos de serie las traseras no son msport, si me regalais las delanteras genial, si quereis regalar las 4 al mismo forero pues genial tambien....

y gracias por la espera

Estado del tema:
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas

Compartir esta página