Video RUF’s Rodeo 911 Off-Roader + RUF SCR H6 4.0 N/A 510 cv

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 9 Mar 2020.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    De momento es un concept, muy guapos los asientos :pompous:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A jangel le gusta esto.
  2. Pichon82

Pichon82 Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    cabrio v8 y M3
    No me gusta para nada este tipo de coches,para recorrer desiertos.

3. jangel

jangel Clan Leader Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Hormigonera
    Como le va a Porsche el postureo Jajajaja
    Y con pala y todo para hacer tus buenos pozos en el oasis desertil :descojon:
    Me lo pillaría :lengua:

4. Barbinski

Barbinski Hybrid tester Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Q5-Q3sb-S2R1000
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    :woot: Oh! Verde NATO, para darle un toque bélico a este mundo de los preparadores de alto standing.
    Parece que las versiones "dakar" del 911 están resurgiendo en este mundillo...a precio de Clase G....:whistle:

5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Esto no es nada nuevo, el 911 Safari ya tiene sus años, a mi si me gustan estas versiones, por supuesto es para tener en el garaje unos cuantos cangrejos y algunos hierros más.

6. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    RUF’s Rodeo 911 Off-Roader Concept Looks Like A Thorn In The Cayenne’s Side

If you’re a Porsche purist and you’ve never appreciated the Cayenne, then perhaps an off-road version of a classic 911 model will be more to your liking.

That’s exactly what Porsche-tuner RUF had in mind when they decided to build this so-called Rodeo Concept, loosely based on both the CTR Anniversary, as well as the SCR models.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It features a four-wheel drive system, all-terrain tires and a modded suspension.

The concept was designed to accommodate either normally aspirated or turbo-charged RUF flat-six engines. “When we began building our own automobiles it was all for the thrill of the drive,” said Estonia Ruf, marketing director of RUF Automobile GmbH. “The Rodeo Concept combines that passion for carswith the love of western culture–an appreciation I foundwhile studying in Oklahoma, USA. This car is inspired by some of our favorite people and our love for the countryside.”

[​IMG]

But why is it called ‘Rodeo’, you might wonder? Well, because it was inspired by the Rodeo Drive Concours d’Elegance, as well as by Ralph Lauren and his 2011 Western Collection, hence the Westernized exterior design. This is more of a flat dirt terrain type of vehicle, as opposed to something you’d use to climb difficult mountain paths – its ground clearance isn’t THAT impressive.

With little known about the concept as of right now, we can only speculate regarding its fate. Of course, should there be a demand for something like this, we wouldn’t put it past RUF to build a few customer cars.

Believe it or not, this is not the first off-road focused Porsche 911 we’ve ever seen. It might be the most fashionable, but in terms of capability it’s got nothing on that Smash Customs-tuned 911, unveiled back in 2017 at SEMA.

That one had a full roll cage, bucket seats, independent front and rear suspension with Exit shock absorbers and twin shocks on every corner. Then again, apples and oranges.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Motero72

Motero72 En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    serie 3 touring
    Vaya forma de j*der un coche, espero que no pase de concept

8. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Hoy a presentado el SCR 2020, flat-six atmosférico 4.0 510 cv y cambio manual, a 650.000 leuros :devil:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Última edición: 10 Mar 2020
  9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PRESS RELEASE

RUF AUTOMOBILE UNVEILS NEW OFF-ROAD CONCEPT CAR AND FIRST PRODUCTION RUF SCR
    09/03/20

The RUF Rodeo Concept, the first off-road car built utilizing a carbon fibre monocoque chassis, was unveiled alongside the first production example of the normally aspirated RUF SCR.

PFAFFENHAUSEN, GERMANY (March 9, 2020) – RUF Automobile GmbH, manufacturer and creator of bespoke sports cars that combine performance and suitability for everyday use, unveiled the RUF Rodeo Concept and the first production RUF SCR at its headquarters in Pfaffenhausen, Germany.

The Rodeo Concept was inspired by the Rodeo Drive Concours d’Elegance and its founder – and friend of RUF – Bruce Meyer, as well as by Ralph Lauren and his 2011 Western Collection and RUF enthusiast and collector Phillip Sarofim who has roots in Texas. The car features the same carbon fibre monocoque chassis as the CTR Anniversary and the SCR, but with a four-wheel drive system to tackle off-road use, larger all-terrain tires, longer-travel suspension and more. The Rodeo Concept can accommodate either a normally aspirated or turbo-charged RUF flat-six engine.

“When we began building our own automobiles it was all for the thrill of the drive,” said Estonia Ruf, marketing director of RUF Automobile GmbH. “The Rodeo Concept combines that passion for cars with the love of western culture – an appreciation I found while studying in Oklahoma, USA. This car is inspired by some of our favorite people and our love for the countryside.”

Shown alongside the Rodeo Concept was the first production RUF SCR. The SCR features a 4.0L normally aspirated flat-six engine producing 510 HP, 470 Nm of torque and weighs in at 1,250 kg. The engine is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox which gives the car the optimal mechanical feel. The car’s spoiler generates high downforce and keeps the RUF SCR stable at its top speed of 320kmh (199 mph).

For more information on RUF automobiles, visit the RUF website at ruf-automobile.de/en/

About RUF Automobile GmbH:

In 1939, Alois Ruf Sr. first formed his company, AUTO RUF, as a general service garage. The company grew and in 1949 he added a gas station to the company complex. By 1955, Ruf Sr. recognized a need in Germany for a full-size tourist bus and challenged himself to build his own to run this as a separate business. In 1963, the company began specializing in Porsche vehicles, a direction that Alois Ruf Jr. vowed to continue when he assumed directorship of the company in 1974. In the following year, the first RUF-enhanced Porsche model made its debut. Now it is still family run by Alois and Estonia Ruf.

###

10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    No se ven las fotos que puse del Rodeo, a ver ahora...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

RUF Automobile GmbH, manufacturer and creator of bespoke sports cars that combine performance and suitability for everyday use, unveiled the RUF Rodeo Concept and the first production RUF SCR at its headquarters in Pfaffenhausen, Germany.

The Rodeo Concept was inspired by the Rodeo Drive Concours d’Elegance and its founder – and friend of RUF – Bruce Meyer, as well as by Ralph Lauren and his 2011 Western Collection and RUF enthusiast and collector Phillip Sarofim who has roots in Texas. The car features the same carbon fibre monocoque chassis as the CTR Anniversary and the SCR, but with a four-wheel drive system to tackle off-road use, larger all-terrain tires, longer-travel suspension and more.

The Rodeo Concept can accommodate either a normally aspirated or turbo-charged RUF flat-six engine. “When we began building our own automobiles it was all for the thrill of the drive,” said Estonia Ruf, marketing director of RUF Automobile GmbH. “The Rodeo Concept combines that passion for cars with the love of western culture – an appreciation I found while studying in Oklahoma, USA.

This car is inspired by some of our favorite people and our love for the countryside.” Shown alongside the Rodeo Concept was the first production RUF SCR.

The SCR features a 4.0L normally aspirated flat-six engine producing 510 HP, 470 Nm of torque and weighs in at 1,250 kg. The engine is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox which gives the car the optimal mechanical feel. The car’s spoiler generates high downforce and keeps the RUF SCR stable at its top speed of 320kmh (199 mph).

12. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  13. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  14. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Mención especial al CTR homenaje al Yellobird que hay junto a estos 2 :devil:

15. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Pues mira lo que acabo de ver, Gemballa quiere entrar en el mundo de los 911 off road con el Avalanche 4×4...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

... también planea el Avalanche 4.2 RS y el GTR Evo-R Biturbo 1000 cv

[​IMG]

16. Jaco86

Jaco86 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Bmw
    Con ese precio deberia llevar al menos una carroceria original de 911 y no una de fibra.

Lo del chasis se le perdona si esta afinado.

Compartir esta página