Video Slavia, el Roadster de Skoda / Skoda Rapid Cabrio / Skoda Sunroq Cabrio / Roadiaq Camper

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 20 Jul 2020.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

Skoda Slavia Specifications:
    ▪ Length/width/height/wheelbase – 4,362/1,793/1,410/2,649 mm
    ▪ Ground clearance – 180 mm
    ▪ Kerb weight – 1,210 kg
    ▪ Engine – 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder in-line, turbo petrol
    ▪ Max output – 150 PS (110 kW)
    ▪ Transmission – 7-speed dual-clutch, FWD

▪ 31 students from the ŠKODA vocational school create an exciting spider version of the ŠKODA SCALA
    ▪ SLAVIA spider inspired by ŠKODA 1100 OHC sports prototype
    ▪ The SLAVIA name commemorates the anniversary of the company’s founding in 1895
    ▪ First precursors of the traditional annual Student Concept Car date back to the 1970s

The seventh ŠKODA Student Concept Car, designed by 31 students attending the renowned ŠKODA vocational school, links the past with the present: the uncompromisingly open-top ŠKODA SLAVIA pays homage to this year’s ŠKODA AUTO anniversary by commemorating the name of the first bicycles produced by Václav Laurin and Václav Klement after they founded the company in 1895.

The spider variant of the ŠKODA SCALA combines the contemporary compact model’s bold and exciting lines with a common design standard from the earliest days of motoring, when most automobiles were open-top vehicles. From first draft to building this one-off car, the students completed every step themselves, with support from their instructors as well as ŠKODA experts in the Design, Production and Technical Development departments. This, the seventh ŠKODA Student Car since 2014, once again showcases the high standard of training at the ŠKODA vocational school in Mladá Boleslav.

Alois Kauer, who took over as Head of the ŠKODA Academy in February 2020, says, “The Student Car is the ŠKODA vocational school’s annual flagship project. For the seventh year running, our students are demonstrating the high standard of our in-house training by planning, designing and building an impressive one-off car. We enable them to design their dream car, working with professionals from our various departments.

As a result, their training already familiarises them with processes that will become part of their working lives later on, when they graduate from our vocational school and embark on a career in our company.” The seventh iteration of the ŠKODA Student Car marks the first time the project participants – comprising 31 students, among them five women – have chosen the ŠKODA SCALA as the basis for their personal take on a dream car, turning the compact hatchback model into a particularly sporty spider.

By choosing the name SLAVIA to mark the ŠKODA AUTO anniversary year, they are commemorating the company’s first bicycles, produced by its founders Václav Laurin and Václav Klement under the same name. As in the production version of the SCALA, the car’s distinctive, exciting design, defined by precise lines and sculpted surfaces, ensures that the spider variant, too, boasts a sporty and emotionally compelling appearance.

The matching dynamic performance of the ŠKODA SLAVIA comes courtesy of the SCALA’s familiar 1.5 TSI petrol engine with an output of 110 kW (150 PS), and a seven-speed DCT. Other carry-overs from the production model include the front and rear axle, steering, the complete electronics including cabling as well as the assistance systems. The instrument panel, Virtual Cockpit and infotainment system have also remained unchanged.

A marcoastur y fbm1 les gusta esto.
  2. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    El Wind de Skoda.

[​IMG]

fbm1, marcoastur, Gus y 2 otros les gusta esto.
  3. JuanFeijoo

JuanFeijoo En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z4 idrive 20.
    Hombre, tiene mérito como ejercicio de estilo pero bonito Y proporcionado no me parece. Esa rejilla delantera... pufff,

A Gus le gusta esto.
  4. ObiWan

ObiWan Dying alive Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Lo hacen más feo y adelantan el Apocalipsis.

luichi328automatico, agc, RUSTAM43 y 3 otros les gusta esto.
  5. nebur

nebur 11 mayo , lakdd Galicia . Ver punto de encuentro Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Mayorista
    No te pone el nombre ?
    Yo es leerlo e imaginarmela ...

6. 392C

392C Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    320I E92
    Eso venía a decir. Tendrá el mismito éxito

7. Diego F.

Diego F. Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z4 35is, A7 3.0
    ¿En serio esto es necesario? ¿Alguien demanda algo así? :facepalm:

A Gus le gusta esto.
  8. Guancho

Guancho Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    Las demandas del mercado son como los caminos del Señor

9. nebur

nebur 11 mayo , lakdd Galicia . Ver punto de encuentro Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Mayorista
    1,78 metros de altura ..
    Medidas ..90 (copa +++) 60 .. 90

Experta en 12 artes marciales y 3 prohibidas
    Tirador de elite y alumna destacada en el manejo de la mayoria de armas de fuego ,junto con matricula de honor en uso y fabricacion propia de armas blanca.
    Entrenada en en ataque rapido en las condiciones mas extremas.
    Licenciada en 14 idiomas y 36 dialectos .
    Experta en informatica avanzada y entrenada desde su nacimiento por judios en economia y creacion de activos.
    Campeona mundial de master chef
    Escritora del ultimo kamasutra basado en su experiencia personal
    Aficiones , hacer feliz a su marido y conseguir colmar todos sus deseos y caprichos terrenales

SLAVIA....
    52.jpg

Última edición: 21 Jul 2020
    A ObiWan le gusta esto.
  10. Llorens

Llorens Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    SUVs
    Han suspendido a los 31 estudiantes........tendrán que ir a septiembre.

A ObiWan y Gus les gusta esto.
  11. Pichon82

Pichon82 Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    cabrio v8 y M3
    Pues con ese frente y calandra crei que era un nuevo bmw jeje,es igualito.

A Nanouk, nebur y ObiWan les gusta esto.
  12. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Me espero a la versión capitoné.

A Nanouk le gusta esto.
  13. efenese71

efenese71 Forista Senior Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    BMW 530diox F10
    A la vanguardia de empaquetar cebollas

14. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Última edición: 21 Jul 2020
    A marcoastur le gusta esto.
  15. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

To transform the SCALA hatchback into the open-top SLAVIA, following the example of the ŠKODA 1100 OHC, the students performed numerous modifications to the car’s body, redesigning many areas and adapting existing solutions.

They reinforced the underbody, removed the roof and welded the rear doors in place, thereby turning a compact hatchback model with plenty of space for five people into an uncompromising two-door two-seater.
    To redirect the airflow over the vehicle, they developed a special cover with hallmark twin speedster humps behind the seats, which blends into an equally new boot lid featuring an integrated rear spoiler.

The students paid special attention to clean transitions on the A-pillars and doors. 20-inch alloy wheels from the ŠKODA KODIAQ RS make for an especially sporty appearance.
    The brake system and wheel hubs come from the OCTAVIA RS.
    The redesigned underfloor area houses a modified exhaust system.

16. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Škoda Slavia (prototipo) | Información general
    Fernando Ríos (@RiversChains)

El Slavia es un prototipo de biplaza sin techo diseñado y fabricado por 31 estudiantes de la Escuela de Formación Profesional de Škoda, sita en Mladá Boeslav (Chequia). Según Škoda, está inspirado en el 1100 OHC (otro prototipo presentado en 1957) y conmemora el 125 aniversario de la fundación de la marca.

Está basado en el Scala, modelo del que toma la plataforma, los dos ejes de ruedas, la dirección, toda la electrónica, los asistentes a la conducción y la mayor parte del habitáculo, incluido el salpicadero, el sistema multimedia y la instrumentación. Para modificar el aspecto del modelo original y transformarlo en un biplaza sin techo, se han reforzado los bajos, soldado las puertas posteriores e instalado unas cubiertas tras los asientos delanteros. Además, el Slavia incluye varios elementos de otros modelos de la marca, como las llantas de 20 pulgadas del Kodiaq RS o el sistema de frenos del Octavia RS.

[​IMG]

El motor elegido para este prototipo es el 1.5 TSI de 150 CV que utilizan tanto el Scala como otros modelos de Škoda (y del Grupo Volkswagen). La caja de cambios es una automática de doble embrague con siete relaciones y la tracción es en las ruedas delanteras. Škoda no ha facilitado datos sobre las prestaciones o el consumo del Slavia.

Salvo por la ausencia de asientos traseros, el habitáculo del Slavia tiene un diseño prácticamente idéntico al del Scala (imagen). No obstante, los asientos son distintos, de tipo baquet y con cinturones de cuatro puntos de fijación, y el equipo de sonido incluye un altavoz de graves tras los asientos delanteros. Además, en el maletero hay un sitio especialmente diseñado para guardar dos patinetes eléctricos.

La carrocería mide 4,36 metros de longitud (exactamente lo mismo que el Scala) y está pintada con un color denominado Azul White Crystal. Slavia es el nombre utilizado por los fundadores de Škoda (Václav Laurin y Václav Klement) para las bicicletas que comercializaron a partir de 1896.

[​IMG]

A marcoastur le gusta esto.
  17. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Skoda Slavia Is a One-Off Prototype, Present for the Company’s 125th Anniversary
    21 Jul 2020,

Skoda is the brand that experienced the most rapid climb under Volkswagen's tutelage. The Czech carmaker was struggling to conquer markets outside of its domestic one when the German giant came and made it one of Europe's best-selling marques.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

It's not just the sales volumes that impress, but also the quality of the vehicles. Volkswagen played a dangerous card in making Skodas as good as they are as it opens up one key question: is it really worth spending the extra money for a VW when you can have the same platforms and powertrains with quality interiors on the cheap?

The Volkswagen Group somehow managed to work things out and kept them from stepping on each other's toes so that now they are both prosperous. Prosperous enough for Skoda to make a convertible when the whole segment (even in the luxury aisle) seems to be going down? No, not really.

The car you see here is the creation of 31 students who took part in this year's ŠKODA Student Car challenge, already at its seventh edition. The students elected the newly-released Scala hatchback as the base for their project which they called "Slavia" as an homage to the first bicycles produced by Skoda's founders, Václav Laurin and Václav Klement, back in 1895 when the company had that very same name.

The Slavia is a no-compromise spider that can do only one thing once it starts to rain to keep the two occupants dry: drive fast enough and not stop until it's not pouring anymore. Not that the Slavia is particularly fast: it keeps the standard Scala's 1.5-liter TSI unit developing 150 hp as well as its seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.

What's changed? Well, the hatchback's roof is completely gone for one thing, while the two rear doors have been replaced by solid metal. The rear seat is nowhere to be seen either, replaced by a custom cover with two humps behind the driver and passenger. The sporty look is completed by a set of 20-inch wheels stripped from a Skoda Kodiaq RS and a bespoke rear wing.

The Slavia will probably be used for various events before retiring in the company's museum where it will join the rest of the many cars Skoda built over its 125-year-long history. It may be nothing more than a student project, but it's nice to see what a modern Skoda convertible would look like considering there's a higher chance of me becoming world leader than the Mlada Boleslav-based carmaker producing something like this.

18. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Auténtico horror.

19. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  20. daniel121

daniel121 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    BMW M2
    No me disgusta, pero habiendo en el mercado el mx5, poco mas miraria

21. PacoX1

PacoX1 Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    4 Ruedas
  22. Ibi-TDI

Ibi-TDI Clan Leader

Me Gusta:

Esta gilipollez la hacen en un coche de 3 puertas y no de 5 y les queda mucho mas bonito.
    Porque un coche de esos con una puerta pequeña es feo de por si.
    Y ya si en lugar de poner un 1.5 de 150cv, pones un 2L de 190-240, para ese peso, pues tienes algo divertido.

A Gus le gusta esto.
  23. HelloTravel

HelloTravel Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    e30, e31, Z3
    Interesante, atrevido y con un motor más que suficiente.

24. Soberano

Soberano Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    De los otros
    Un nuevo concepto de taxi, UBER y Cabify

25. fbm1

fbm1 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Pues me gusta, pero eso sí la puerta la veo demasiado corta, no es proporcionada con el estilo de coche.

26. Nanouk

Nanouk Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    jajajaja...

Ayer estuve re-visionando Los Caza Fantasmas (1984) y esa frase que has soltado habría sido un momento cojonudo en esa película.

Está a la altura de "Estoy de acuerdo, es un toca pelotas sin pelotas"

[​IMG]

En cuanto al coche, me da la sensación de que lo hacen feo a posta. Es como los pisos de protección oficial. No hay ni uno que sea digno de mencionar por tener un fachada bonita.

Parece que te obligan a que, si es un coche relativamente "Low cost", no pueden hacerle un diseño bonito.

Hay barrios en los que, por normativa del ayuntamiento, por cada cierto número de manzanas de pisos, deben hacer una de pisos de protección oficial. ¿Cómo sabes cuáles son los de protección oficial? Pues lo que no tienen terraza y las ventanas parecen palomares.

Última edición: 3 Ago 2020
    A ObiWan le gusta esto.
  27. pericocuestas

pericocuestas Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 Roadster
    Roadster?

28. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Realmente es un speedster :D, pero eso ya me daba palo ponerlo en el título :LOL: ellos lo definen como spider:
    "The spider variant of the ŠKODA SCALA"

A pericocuestas le gusta esto.
  29. Nanouk

Nanouk Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Lo de la luz bajo el piso, en plan interestelar... Eso es un extra o bien de serie...

30. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Se lo han copiado a BMW :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Aunque no le han copiado todo, podría ser peor :LOL:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]