temperatura do motor!

Tema en 'Serie 3 (E90/E91/E92/E93) (2005 - 2011)' iniciado por azevedo, 30 Jul 2005.

1. azevedo

azevedo En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    The E90 3-series, like all other newer BMW models, has more than just the Engine Temperature Warning light that comes on when worse comes to worst. The rev-counter has a series of lights all the way around it, much like the M3, but the lights are much better executed and have no visible gaps. When the temperature of the engine is low, the lights will extend all the way to 4000rpm or so. As the engine comes to operating temperature, the light bar retreats back to the 7000rpm mark. The lights, therefore, provide you with all the information you need to determine whether you can use the engine to its full pontential yet or not.

The warning light is only needed to determine if the temperature is too high.

Grande descoberta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

2. azevedo

azevedo En Practicas

Me Gusta:
  3. rebel

rebel Guest

Alguien puede confirmarlo? también lo hace el serie 1 eso?

4. scampos1984

scampos1984 Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Parece ser que al final no es así ...

Yo ahora no tengo el coche así que lo miraré, pero vamos creo que ni de coña según lo que he leído en el enlace ...

Además, nos habríamos dado cuenta o lo hubieran dicho en la BMW ya que uno de los errores de estos coches es la falta de termómetro !!!

5. scampos1984

Me Gusta:
    Me la juego a que será más bien un "efecto óptico" lo de verlo de diferentes colores

6. sego

sego Guest

pues no, el mío no tiene esos indicadores.

In English, my rev counter has no lights at all.

7. scampos1984

Me Gusta:

Eres un políglota ;)

You are a "poliglate"

8. olibin

olibin Guest

despues de consultarlo con el jefe de taller, no hay indicador de temp en el e90

Compartir esta página