Video Tesla Model Y : ¿el coche más importante en décadas?

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 15 Mar 2020.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  2. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Model Y Performance Range + Efficiency + Battery Capacity Test | The ultimate EV road tripper!

[​IMG]
    Out of Spec Motoring

Kyle heads out with Brian (i1Tesla) in the brand new Model Y with less than 50 miles on it for a test of range. This is a Performance Upgrades car with the 21” wheels so we will have to test the 19” and 20” wheel offerings in the future to see how much better efficiency those cars will get. In the end of the video Kyle breaks down total battery capacity in kWh and discusses the best way to measure degradation and why it’s important to do this test when your car is new and then to compare results in the future (measuring degradation).

3. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ya lo ha probado Doug DeMuro :chulo:

[​IMG]
    Doug DeMuro

The Tesla Model Y is the newest Tesla -- and it's eagerly anticipated. Today I'm reviewing the Model Y, and I'm going to show you the quirks and features of the Tesla Model Y during a thorough tour of the Model Y. Then I'm driving the Tesla Model Y, and I'm going to tell you what it's like on the road.

4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Is The New Model Y The Best All-Around Tesla You Can Buy Right Now?

Tesla has just recently begun deliveries for its brand new Model Y crossover, a car that for some reason has not been as eagerly anticipated as the Model 3 or even the Model X.

Of course, that might have something to do with the way it looks, as some people view it as a taller, more bloated Model 3. However, given today’s trends, opting for a crossover as opposed to a sedan makes a lot more sense, especially if you’ve got a family.

This particular Model Y being reviewed here by Doug DeMuro is the Performance with the Performance Upgrade package (not confusing at all), meaning it’s far from entry-level.

However, it’s very unlikely that most buyers will want to defeat the purpose of owning such a car by getting the flagship variant as opposed to something like the Long Range Dual Motor AWD model, which starts from $52,990.

A true entry-level Model Y isn’t scheduled to arrive until next year, but when it does, it will cost as little as $39,000, while providing you with a maximum range of 230 miles (370 km).

So what did DeMuro think of his test car? It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that he was tremendously impressed, claiming that once the Model Y gets a third row of seats, it will become “the best all-round Tesla in existence.”

Even so, there will always be those who favor styling over practicality, which at this point still means buying a Model S, since it’s arguably the best-looking car Tesla currently has to offer.

5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Este ya le ha puesto suspensión de aire...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  7. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86