The AC Schnitzer TENSION = Concept M6

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por pLEy, 21 Oct 2005.

1. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Al besuguillo le han sacado otra preparacion, no se si sera repost, pero lo acabo de ver...

World Première at the IAA 2005: The AC Schnitzer TENSION

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The basis for the was BMW M6, which underwent a performance upgrade. Optimising the entire engine management system and fitting an exhaust manifold system withl catalyst, sports rear silencer with tailpipe trims in "Sports Trim Design" help the TENSION achieve an incredible 406 kW / 552 HP.

Even more imposing than the pure engine power is the maximum torque of 540 Nm at 6200 rpm, which pushes the driver back in the seat and catapults the TENSION to 100 km/h in just 4.5 seconds.

The Vmax delimiter means that the acceleration thrust continues to 325 km/h before the speedo needle can relax.

To achieve good deceleration values, development of a braking system was essential. On the front axle this takes the uncompromising form of an 8-pot fixed caliper with perforated and vented brake disks in (Ø 374 mm) and with 36 mm thickness. On the rear axle, a 4-pot fixed caliper is used.

The wheels are also a new development: lightweight "Forged Wheel" with bi-colour finish embodies an apparent contradiction: reduction in weight with at the same time the largest possible diameters and widths.

The TENSION is fitted with wheels size 10.0J x 20" all round. The offsets of -12 on the front and -2 on the rear allow tyres of size 285/30 ZR 20.

To improve driving dynamics the TENSION has been equipped with an adjustable racing suspension. As well as lowering by 30 mm, the spring and damper rates have been clearly modified towards sporting performance. Furthermore antiroll bar kits and the specially developed strut brace in aluminium-carbon combination have been used.

The TENSION body conversion is absolutely breathtaking, and is totally dedicated to optimising the aerodynamics. A further focal point of the development was the improvement of the air supply and extraction for the power plant and braking system.

In comparison to the M6 a 50 mm wider body is the result of the complete conversion. At a glance: bonnet with power bulge, front skirt with large air intake, front wings with air outlet openings and 3 chromed ribs with integrated flashers, striking side skirts with large air shaft, rear skirt incl. unique underfloor wing construction with exchangeable diffuser, exchangeable rear wing.

The interior is a combination of developments from the AC Schnitzer range and special one-off products.

The AC Schnitzer TENSION was developed as a technology platform, which would cost around € 260,000 There are no plans for series production.

2. NOVA

NOVA Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    requeterepost!!!!

3. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Lo bueno de ello, pLeY (aparte de que lo vea quien no lo viera en su dia, porque es de hace más de un mes y no de antesdeayer ) es que te ahorrarás los comentarios sarcásticos que me dirigieron VAGticanistas y Mier-cedistas al unísono cuando lo puse en su dia :D Y además, no te sentirás en la obligación de responder como si la criatura fuera creación tuya :descojon:

...asi que muy bien puesto, ea

4. ReZn0r

ReZn0r //Mmmmmmmmm

Me Gusta:
    Vaya mierda de branquias cromadas estilo merchi :toimonst:

5. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    :D :D :D

Pues no lo vi, raro, deberia de acordarme de la avispa esta embrutecida :D :D :D

6. blixa

blixa Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    pues el culillo no está nada mal

7. pacix

pacix Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    981GTS/1200RT
    Es feo, pero feo de eso que cuando lo ves en la pantalla dices....pero que cosa más fea, que me vas a romper los catódicos estos.

8. leij

leij Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Nissan Xtrail
    Al verlo, pensé por un momento que en Barcelona habían decidido cambiar el diseño de los taxis y que se habían decidido por un Serie 6 :)

9. Till

Till Guest

10. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Gracias Till, veo que tienes mucho tiempo libre...:descojon: :descojon:

11. Till

Till Guest

Tanto como para seguir el link al otro post en este mismo :descojon:

12. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Me referia a buscar el anterior post ;-)

13. Till

Till Guest

Y yo ;-)

Mira abajo del todo... los enlaces a post parecidos :)

14. Manuel

Manuel Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Me encantan las avispas.

;-)

15. Toni Montana

Toni Montana Guest

16. Till

Till Guest

Oñe, es que hice un photoshop del e46 en base a ese post... no el tuyo ya, sino el original del cual el tuyo ya era repost :mus- :) pero que volví a pegar en tu post y, casualmente, tengo de fondo de pantalla en la PSP... que está delante mío, en modo MP3 :finga:

For show one button:

[​IMG]

Subido a imageshack el 14 de septiembre... así que ese día fue el post original ;-)

17. Toni Montana

Toni Montana Guest

Bonito choping :)

Por cierto, el mío tiene fecha de 13 de septiembre :):)

http://www.bmwfaq.com/showthread.php?t=73509

:moon: :moon:

18. Till

Till Guest

Pues juraría que lo hice en otro post y comentándolo antes... ahora no lo encuentro pero ya veremos :)

Por ahora ya he encontrado otro repost anterior de lo mismo:

http://www.bmwfaq.com/showthread.php?t=77545 :)

TOMA!

Post REPOST de GUS:

http://www.bmwfaq.com/showthread.php?t=73625

Lo vi después que el tuyo y por eso primero posteé mi photoshop ahí y luego en el tuyo :) Por no poner fotos en el tuyo :moon::D

Compartir esta página