Video ¿Un nuevo Bugatti Atlantic? La Voiture Noire

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 22 Feb 2019.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    También se rumorea de un homenaje al Bugatti Royale pero eléctrico con la plataforma del Porsche Taycan...
    [​IMG]

2. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Última edición: 26 May 2019
    A Lu Rivaya le gusta esto.
  3. Lu Rivaya

Lu Rivaya Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
  4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Que va, fueron falsos rumores furgoleros, yo apuesto un sugus que es para Piech, por la jubilación, de todas maneras es una maqueta, lo están fabricando y hasta dentro de 2 años nada ;)

Última edición: 26 May 2019
    A Gavira y Lu Rivaya les gusta esto.
  5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  6. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    No podía faltar...

7. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ha ganado el premio de diseño Villa d'Este 2019 :pompous:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mira que contento está Winkelmann :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Con La Voiture Noire se inaugura el nicho de los hypercoches one off de 8 cifras :pasta:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...imit-strategy-of-13-million-one-off-supercars

Bugatti’s ‘Sky Is the Limit’ Strategy of $13 Million, One-Off Supercars
    Design head Frank Heyl talks about the burgeoning market for eye-poppingly expensive cars—and how this is just the beginning for Bugatti.

By
    Hannah Elliott
    31 de mayo de 2019 19:45 CEST
    [​IMG]
    Stephan Winkelmann, chief executive officer of Bugatti Automobiles SAS, introduces the $18.9 million Bugatti La Voiture Noire at the Geneva International Motor Show on March 5. Photographer: Stefan Wermuth/Bloomberg

Lamborghini’s SC18 Aventador is a one-of-a-kind supercar created from a blank sheet of paper, hand-in-hand between Lamborghini chief designer Mitja Borkert and its anonymous buyer. Unveiled late last year, it was the first of what will be a growing number of multimillion-dollar commissions from the Bologna, Italy-based brand, according to Maurizio Reggiani, Lamborghini’s chief technical officer.

Bugatti, a Volkswagen AG brand, is also making multimillion-dollar one-off cars for the world’s supremely wealthiest collectors. Witness the Bugatti La Voiture Noire, a $12.5 million ($18.9 million, counting taxes) beast that debuted at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year and that retains the title of most expensive new car ever sold. It will be delivered to its (also secret) owner by the end of 2021.

But while both cars are unique, they embody opposing design philosophies. Lamborghini starts from a blue-sky “whatever you want” approach for those who can cough up the funds, while Bugatti develops the car first and then asks a prospective buyer: “Do you want it?”

I spoke with Frank Heyl, the head of exterior design for Bugatti, in Lake Como, Italy. We were there for the annual Concours d’Elegance Villa d’Este, and he had brought Bugatti’s big, black beauty to show off on the lawn. As Bugatti President Stephan Winkelmann chatted with European collectors and vintage driving enthusiasts, Heyl discussed the burgeoning market for custom body (aka coach-built) cars—and why Bugatti will never give a customer a pen and say: “Have at it.”

[​IMG]
    Frank Heyl, Bugatti’s head of exterior design.
    Source: Bugatti
    The La Voiture Noire has seemed like a great success, at least in terms of media hype and, of course, the fact that it has a buyer. Now you’ve got the task of putting it into production, and it won’t be delivered until late 2021. In the meantime, do you have the sense that there is room for more cars like this from Bugatti? What is the world appetite for the coach-built car? Could we say there are hundreds of people globally who would want to purchase a similar vehicle?
    Easily. The market for this is really growing, and the brand is so strong that we have come to see now that the sky is the limit.

This reminds me of the statistic Bloomberg reported: that many Bugatti owners actually own two or more of them.
    Yes. There are a lot of multi-owners, which is significant when you consider that our base product is $3.2 million. There are people that actually bought a Chiron to get a Divo. [Only people who owned one of 500 Chiron cars made were invited to purchase a Divo.] That shows how strong the brand is and how the brand is perceived.

So, on a higher echelon than the “mainstream” Bugatti owner, what type of people are the ones buying one-off cars like La Voiture Noire?
    Well, obviously, collectors and enthusiasts. It wouldn’t be so easy if the brand didn’t have the heritage already built up now for so many years.

The La Voiture Noire car is the spiritual successor to Jean Bugatti’s personal Type 57 SC Atlantic that got lost during World War II. I know the idea for it has been percolating at Bugatti for more than a decade, but I imagine the timing had to be right before you finally produced it:: The market had to be able to support it.
    Yes. Back when I started [11 years ago], it cost a million dollars to buy a Veyron. Then we started the special [Veyron] Super Sport, which broke the world record. Initially, we thought we could sell a dozen or so. But it was actually more. We felt, like, “Okay, there is more room here, let’s keep pushing.” And by talking to the customers, it became very clear that there is so much more room for more ideas.

[​IMG]
    The Bugatti Veyron.
    Source: Bugatti
    What about doing what Lamborghini does, allowing customers to create their very own cars. Would Bugatti do that type of ultra-hyper-bespoke one-off work where the customer calls the shots?
    To have a customer coming to say, “I have this or that car in my mind,” that’s not how we work. When you talk about coach-built cars, it goes the other way around: It has to come from us. We have an idea for something, and we say to the customer, “Would you be interested?” Some say yes, some say no.

Why not do it?
    When it is the other way around—I have also been involved in similar one-off projects, not for Bugatti—it gets very very difficult. You have to be very, very disciplined in your process. Otherwise your process will explode, and your time will run out. If you are not very disciplined in that process, it will not make a business as well. After all, in the end, we have to make it work financially.

It doesn’t mean the customer cannot say, “Hey can you do this?” For example, the six tailpipes on La Voiture Noire. That was a specific dream from the customer request. But even that requires a little bit of discipline, too.

[​IMG]
    The $5.8 million Bugatti Divo on March 5, during the Geneva International Motor Show.
    Photographer: Robert Hradil/Getty Images Europe
    I imagine there are particular benefits associated with a coach-built philosophy.
    Compromise works for other brands. In principle, the problems you go through in the development process of a coach-built car are similar to others, but you can solve them in so many other ways, it’s incredible. You can solve them with technology that is just simply not available in high-volume cars that have to be metal-press stamped, or cased, or high-volume injection-molded. None of that exists on these cars. They’re all handmade. So you can do very special solutions for some of the problems that you might encounter.

As I said before, if you do a mainstream model, then you have to serve all kinds of tastes; you have to serve all kinds of needs for the technical basis and so on. In doing coach-built cars, you can target very specific, very far-out directions in a way that you otherwise could not do. And it frees us up as designers as well. It’s a wonderful thing to return back to the traditional coach-building.

Of course, that is Bugatti’s heritage, anyway, even though the brand former glory had largely disappeared until VW bought the nameplate in 1998, and the Veyron debuted in 2005.
    Right. You just have to look at what Bugatti was 100 years ago. They would do a Bugatti Royale. Look it up! The car was for kings. Or they would do the Atlantic. These were cars for the extremely wealthy, at the top of the pyramid. And the Chiron was the top of the pyramid. And now we put this one, La Voiture Noire, on the top of the pyramid. So from here, we go only up.

Does that mean we can expect you’ll be doing more one-offs?
    Stay tuned.

9. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Ese mercado de 8 cifras ya existía.

0A075524-8087-48D0-ADE0-7059A99851BC.jpeg

10. SuperCharged

SuperCharged Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    V8 5.0 SCharged
    a su edad (82) es lo que toca, sin duda.

Vida sólo hay una, que jamás retorna y cada día queda menos para que finalice eternamente.

El mejor dinero empleado es aquel que pueda darte una satisfacción mayor en intensidad y en duración, pero sobre todo, que a una avanzada edad, te haga sonreír en tu lecho de muerte sabiendo que la vida era demasiado aburrida para conducir coches que no emocionasen.

Sin duda, se basó en la mítica canción de Esteso "soy un vividor" para hacer bueno aquello de "nunca quise ser el rico del cementerio"

11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ya, el hilo del Sweptail lo puse yo :D https://www.bmwfaq.org/threads/rolls-royce-sweptail.923999/ pero hay diferencia con este, el Rolls fue un encargo de un cliente y La Voiture Noire ha sido una idea de Bugatti para homenajear al Atlantic que han ofrecido a sus clientes, como dice el artículo que he puesto ellos no aceptan encargos y trabajan de otro modo, de hecho para comprar un Divo tienes que ser propietario de un Chiron :cuniao:

What about doing what Lamborghini does, allowing customers to create their very own cars. Would Bugatti do that type of ultra-hyper-bespoke one-off work where the customer calls the shots?
    To have a customer coming to say, “I have this or that car in my mind,” that’s not how we work. When you talk about coach-built cars, it goes the other way around: It has to come from us. We have an idea for something, and we say to the customer, “Would you be interested?” Some say yes, some say no

12. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Sí, pero no se inaugura un mercado de coches de 8 cifras con este Bugatti, es lo único que comento. Tampoco es igual el motor, uno V12 y otro W16.

13. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Realmente coches de 8 cifras hay hace años, clásicos como el 250 GTO superan el precio de estos 2 juntos :pasta:

14. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Nuevos :chulo:

15. Sechs

Sechs CEO DOS CFA Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Fardier Cugnot
    Bufff... esos son los sonidos de motor que me ponen a mi y no los bang-bang que tanto gustan a la gente.

Supongo que la conducción del Atlantic no será muy agradecida pero escuchar eso bramando ahí tiene que ser una delicia.

A RUSTAM43 le gusta esto.
  16. RUSTAM43

RUSTAM43 Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    996-Jaguar XF
    El volante se te clava en el esternón, y las espichas. Menudo estoque reluciente disimulado detrás de un aro de madera.

A Sechs le gusta esto.
  17. RUSTAM43

RUSTAM43 Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    996-Jaguar XF
    ¿Pedos vaginales de un motor seis cilindros en línea de los diseñados para montar en un aeroplano?

18. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  19. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Pero le quedan un par de años aún...

20. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Este si se llamará Atlantic, pero en lugar del asfalto irá por el agua, es un yate del diseñador de Bugatti Etienne Salomé y a precio chollo, más barato que un Chiron... solo 1.600.000 € :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

También es obra suya el Bugatti Niniette 66, algo más grande y un pelín más caro :devil:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SALOME YACHTS CREATES SPORT TENDER ATLANTIC

- Salomé Yachts is a yacht design and manufacture company, our yachts are hand-made at our factory in Italy.

- The first yacht to be produced is using a revolutionary flow-through hull concept, inspired by formula one aerodynamics.

- The hull includes tunnels that allow air to flow through the boat and allow optimum stability at high speed as well as reduced drag.

- 880 horsepower delivered from twin 440PS Volvo Penta coupled with stern drive duoprop.

- This sportyacht is named "Atlantic", timeless name for a great design. Homage to the most beautiful classic sports car of all times the Bugatti T57SC Atlantic.

- Design by Etienne Salomé, a visionaire in the field of advanced design. Previously, Salomé created vehicles for Renault, Mazda, Kia, and defined the brand Bugatti by creating the past 12 years of Bugatti products.

- He also designed the Bugatti Niniette 66 yacht with Palmer and Johnson and the first one is currently in the builds.

- The highest and newest onboard connectivity and technology inclusive a complete Garmin glass cockpit ,Full onboard telematics diagnostic and the newest cam bus system.

- Optional self-docking technology

- Launch edition is limited to 12 units, sumptuous hand-crafted with a distinctly sporting character.

- Tailored made program for individual requirements.

- Unique creation process derived from automotive design, based on quality, purity and emotion.

- Overall length 12 meters.

- Onboard water toys include two customised seabob.

- first client deliveries MYS 2020

- Base price : 1,6 Mio € ex VAT

SPECIFICATIONS : SALOME YACHTS ATLANTIC

LENGTH OVER ALL : 12M (36 feet)

BEAM OVER ALL : 4,5 M

MAX DRAFT : 0,85 M

ENGINES : 2 X VOLVO PENTA D6-440/DPI 324KW - 880HP

6 CYLINDERS, 5,5 LITERS, COMMON RAIL DIESEL, TURBO/SUPERCHARGED

PROPULSION SYSTEM : AQUAMATIC STERN DRIVE DUOPROP

TOP SPEED : 55- 60 KNOTS

STEERING : ELECTRONIC

GLASS COCKPIT : GARMIN

DIAGNOTISC : ONBOARD TELEMATICS

AUDIO MARINE SPEAKER SYSTEM : 14 SPEAKERS, 2 SUBWOOFERS.

ENGINE CONTROLS : JOYSTICK DOCKING, DYNAMIC POSITIONING SYSTEM

FUEL TANK : 600 LITERS

ONBOARD WATER TOYS : 2 CUSTOMIZED SEABOB

GUEST/CREW : 9

LIMITED PRODUCTION LAUNCH EDITION : 12 UNITS

FIRST DELIVERY TIME : MYS2020

€ 1,600,000. ex VAT

A gorka le gusta esto.
  21. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    La Voiture Noire junto al Super Sport 300+ y otros Vwulgarttis, el Divo y Centodieci :pompous:

22. Guancho

Guancho Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    El Divo en directo es para chillarle.

23. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Hablando de un nuevo Atlantic...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

24. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Bugatti ha juntado estos 6 modelos en el Château St. Jean, Molsheim, que entre todos valen casi 40 kilos:
    Chiron Pur Sport, Centodieci, Chiron Super Sport 300+, La Voiture Noire, Divo y Chiron Sport.

[​IMG]
    THE WORLD’S MOST EXCLUSIVE HYPER SPORTS CAR LINEUP

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    An extraordinary moment in the modern Bugatti era: At its Molsheim headquarters the French luxury manufacturer showcases its whole current spectrum of performance for the first time. For a one-of-a-kind rendezvous the hyper sports cars Chiron Pur Sport1, Centodieci2, Chiron Super Sport 300+*, La Voiture Noire3, Divo4 and Chiron Sport5 stand in front of Château St. Jean in Molsheim.

Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport - Light and agile hyper sports car
    Bugatti recently presented the newest member of the Chiron family: the Chiron Pur Sport. An uncompromising hyper sports car for even more agility and cornering dynamics. Pure and extreme, the Chiron Pur Sport costs 3 million euros net and will only be built 60 times, by hand.

Bugatti Centodieci – Exclusive small series with an extraordinary design
    Only ten units of the Centodieci will be built by Bugatti. The hyper sports car is reminiscent to the legendary super sports car of the 1990s, the Bugatti EB 110. The exclusive reinterpretation delivers 1,600 hp and costs 8 million euros net.

Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+ – The world’s fastest series production car
    With the Chiron Super Sport 300+, Bugatti set a new world speed record in the summer of 2019. Bugatti became the first manufacturer to break the speed barrier of 300 mph (490,484 km/h). Thereupon Bugatti sold 30 vehicles of the Chiron Super Sport 300+ - for a price of 3.5 million euros net per unit.

Bugatti La Voiture Noire – Unparalleled
    For one Bugatti enthusiast the La Voiture Noire is being created – the black car. The Grand Tourisme Coupé with the comfort of a luxury limousine and the power of a hyper sports car invokes the legendary Bugatti Type 57 SC Atlantic. At 11 million euros before tax the La Voiture Noire is the world’s most expensive new car and a true unicum in the automotive realm.

Bugatti Divo – Made for corners
    Lighter, more agile and longing for corners even more than the Chiron, in addition it is even more exclusive: just 40 vehicles of the Divo will be built. Optimized for lateral acceleration and downforce – for 5 million euros net per unit. Its powertrain: the iconic 8-liter W16 engine with 1,500 hp.

Bugatti Chiron Sport – The ideal combination of luxury and sportiness
    The Chiron Sport is the ultimate hyper sports car for every day. This Bugatti coupe offers the best of two worlds: luxury and sportiness. Despite direct handling and impressive agility, the Chiron Sport does not come short on the luxury side of its character. The hyper sports car starts at 2.65 million euros.

PRESS CONTACT
    Tim Bravo
    Head of Communications
    +33 640 151969
    tim.bravo@bugatti.com

Nicole Auger
    Communications
    +49 152 588 888 44
    nicole.auger@bugatti.com

Marie-Louise Rustenbach
    Communications
    +49 152 577 05 458
    marie-louise.rustenbach@bugatti.com

CHIRON PUR SPORT:
      This model is not subject to Directive 1999/94/EC, as type approval has not yet been granted.
      CENTODIECI:
      This model is not subject to Directive 1999/94/EC, as type approval has not yet been granted.
      LA VOITURE NOIRE:
      DIVO:
      CHIRON SPORT:
      Fuel consumption, l/100km: urban 35.2 / extra urban 15.2 / combined 22.5; CO2 emissions (combined), g/km: 516; efficiency class: G*

25. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  26. MiniFER

MiniFER Vicepresidente Ejecutivo Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Lockheed SR-71
    Me gustan mucho el Divo y el Chiron, no vale decirme que 'nos ha jodido con lo que cuesta', no, es que el coche es un alarde de tecnología y en sí mismo es un propio segmento de mercado. No es comparable a nada por planteamiento.

27. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  28. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    El Pur Sport en Londres :pompous:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

29. Guancho

Guancho Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    En directo es alucinante. No puedes hacerte una idea del abismo que separa al coche de verlo en foto y en la realidad.

A MiniFER le gusta esto.
  30. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Bugatti Divo y Chiron Pur Sport de pruebas en Nurburgring, también sale M3/M5 :devil:

Última edición: 25 Jun 2020

Compartir esta página