Fotos Ya se que da vergüencita, pero hay que hablar del Tesla Cybertruck

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por Gus, 22 Nov 2019.

1. edumen

edumen Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Porsche Macan S
    de que sirve hacer un "buen" producto si nadie lo compra?

Lo que Tesla hace es que lo compran siendo discutible o no si es buen producto.

Me pregunto en un supuesto si cuando salió el Iphone algunos hubiesen tenido raya vertical....crees que eso hubiese frenado su gran comercialización?

El consumidor no es tonto por mucho que MUCHOS lo pretendan, hoy en día el que paga 800 o 60.000 mil € esta bien informado y es capaz de ver más allá de si los marcos de las puertas no coinciden bien sabiendo que se lo van a subsanar right the way

pero

insisto el margen varía en función del volumen de las ventas y las ventas se producen sólo consiguiendo vender y Tesla es que consigue dinero hasta antes de sacar a la venta el coche solo en la presentación!!

Este coche, el cybertruck es muy discutible estéticamente y eso es lo que genera controversia y permite que todo el mundo hablé de tu producto --como hacemos aquí-- sin que se gasten un duro en publicidad

Osea, vendes antes de comercializar con las pre-reservas, te gastas cero en publicidad, y encima es 100% electrico

quien da más por menos?

2. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  3. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Al Cybertruck se le rompen las ventanillas, y a este Model X 100D le entra agua por el parabrisas, serán fallos de windows :LOL:

Rodriguez bought his Model X 100D on June 3, 2019.

“Two weeks ago, it was raining pretty bad out here, in Southern California. I drove as I normally do with any vehicle in the rain, cautiously. As I crossed an intersection with a gutter and water in it, I noticed water came up from my dashboard near the windshield. I was baffled and pulled out my camera for the next intersection because I knew there was water there. I went through the shallow puddle and water entered the vehicle again.”

“I’ve driven through, rain, snow and more. Never had wind noise, no problem with the windshield, but I’ve had countless issues with my front suspension. Axles changed out 3 times and drive unit adjusted and mounts changed, even sway bar.”

“Never had any accidents, nor windshield replacement. Everything is factory. It’s only been to Tesla for repairs.”

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Espectacular, el risitas haciendo un análisis de Tesla :floor:
    Aquí está el vídeo, hay que subir el volumen: https://twitter.com/moesalih_/status/1213969951201071105

https://insideevs.com/news/391336/teslas-competition-analysis-make-you-laugh/
    This Humorous Analysis Of Tesla's Weak Competition Will Make You Laugh
    [​IMG]

JAN 06, 2020 at 11:54AM
    +
    [​IMG]
    By: Gustavo Henrique Ruffo

We bet you’ll get a good chuckle out of this one.
    Tesla had record deliveries in the Q4 2019. It is about to start the production of the Model Y in China. Its good news makes the ones coming from the competition look even worse. Volkswagen has postponed deliveries of the ID.3 to August due to software issues. Porsche presented a meager range for the Taycan. Daimler sold only 55 units of the Mercedes-Benz EQC in Germany. That is when someone called Juan Joya Borjas to give his analysis on the situation.

If you have never heard of him, first check out what he has to say in the tweet below. We advise you to watch it when you can have the sound on. It is an inescapable part of a full experience.

https://twitter.com/moesalih_/status/1213969951201071105
    Tesla analyst discusses Tesla competitors $tsla $tslaq

12:46 AM - Jan 6, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

274 people are talking about this

What did you think of the analysis? If you are Spanish or you speak the language, you probably realized how what he said had nothing to do with the subtitles. That’s because it did not: this is all a joke.

Juan Joya Borjas is a Spanish comedian known as “El Risitas,” or “Giggles.” This video became viral in 2015 because you laugh even if you do not understand a single word of Spanish. His laughter is contagious, and the footage is ever since used to make fun of numerous subjects, from Brexit to Tesla competition, as you have just seen.

Despite being a cheerful way of telling what is currently happening, we have to say we are glad to see legacy automakers trying to sell EVs. The problem is no Tesla-killers to date have not even scratched the surface of what the American EV company does or offers.

[​IMG]

Many have tried to adapt their current cars to have electric powertrains. The few that conceived these cars from the ground up to be electric still develop and produce them in the same fashion they do that with their combustion-engined products.

[​IMG]
    One of Tesla’s goals was to have other companies trying to sell EVs. That mission has been accomplished. Now, it patiently waits for these guys to offer a vehicle that will have not only buyers but fans. So desirable that customers – many – will put deposits and wait for months, if not years, until they are presented. While they don’t, we suspect "El Risitas" will keep on laughing. Contagiously.

Última edición: 6 Ene 2020
  5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ya solo nos faltaba verle bailar, este tio tiene menos verguenza que yo y ya es decir :D

Go Boy! Musk Pulls Awkward Striptease Dance During Tesla SUV’s China Launch

The painful truth is that not everyone can dance well, but someone forgot to tell Elon Musk.

The 48-year old Tesla founder took to the stage at the Shanghai factory in China earlier today, at the launch of the Model Y, to talk about the company’s achievements and plans. Musk got so excited that he started dancing, showing off his moves and throwing his jacket as Axwell Ingrosso’s ‘More Than You Know’ song was playing.

Aside from dancing like nobody was watching, the billionaire tech founder announced that the Model Y will also be assembled in Shanghai. Work on Tesla’s first plant outside the United States started early last year, and about 10 months later, it was already up and running. The factory has a production capacity of 150,000 units, yet it could expand to roughly 250,000 vehicles annually, once the electric compact SUV joins the Model 3 on the assembly line.

It was a wild day over at Tesla’s Chinese factory, where fifteen employees took delivery of the Model 3. One customer and worker saw the event as the perfect scene for proposing to his girlfriend and gifted her the electric sedan – and she apparently said yes. Pricing for the Model 3 locally was slashed from 355,800 to 323,800 yuan ($51,004-$46,417), and is estimated to drop to 299,050 yuan ($42,869) with subsidies. The Model Y is expected to start at 444,000 yuan ($63,648).

6. Elfstone

Elfstone Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Es el problema de pensar que todo lo que haces lo haces bien.

7. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  8. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    El ruso de garaje 54 ya se ha currado un cybertruck con un UAZ...

A Lomen le gusta esto.
  9. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Jajajaja, Fiat ha camuflado su nueva pickup, y...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A SP_Kenny le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página