Cambio Automatico En E-92

Tema en 'Serie 3 (E90/E91/E92/E93) (2005 - 2011)' iniciado por HHM, 20 Dic 2006.

1. HHM

HHM Guest

Hola a todos,me gustaria saber,(ya que se que algunos ya lo tienen),como va este tipo de cambio.yo estoy acostumbrado al cambio manual,pero de este nuevo hablan maravillas.¿El cambio es totalmente automatico o tambien se puede cambiar cuando tu quieras?.ya se que con las levas del volante (opcionales) se puede cambiar,pero desde la propia palanca de cambios,¿tambien?.esque eso de que el ponga la marcha que quiera,no se, no me convence mucho,explicarme un poco quien lo halla probado.un saludo compañeros.:wink:

2. Carlos318

Carlos318 Guest

yo en el 318 tengo el cambio automatico que es igual que el del 335, solo que este tiene más potencia motor y otra se puede manejar desde el volante y por otro disfruto ya que es de casa un M3 SMGII para viajar y esto si que es otro mundo, 8 tipos distintos de configuracion para el cambio y una respuesta instantanea en el modo más "racing", el cambio manual en este caso va rapido muy rapido y el conducir se convierte en una delicia ya que no hay saltos entre marchas como lo de anuncio del cambio Dsg de VW.
    El automatico puero y duro aun con la potencia de tu coche tiene ligeros saltos de marcha a marcha, es decir hay un muy pequeño y casi inapreciable parentisis entre marchas en el mio más acentuado por los 130 cv frente a los 300 cv del 335 para mi no es un cambio para ir en manual por un puerto de montaña o para conducción racing, es más para ir en A o A Sport dejando que el coche actue segun conduccion y condiciones.

3. A3TDI 2001

A3TDI 2001 Guest

No es igual el cambio automático de los nuevos 335 coupe y el de un 318. Son parecidos, pero los nuevos son más rápidos (más de un 40%), entre otras cosas.

En cuanto a las diferencias con el SMG II del M3 E-46, yo he conducido ese y el 335i auto con levas en el volante. Mi impresión fue la de no notar diferencias en cuanto a rapidez entre ambos (no digo que no las haya, pero desde luego poco apreciable), pero que el del M3 es más brusco (cosa que hay a quien no le gusta, pero a mi si). Digamos que el de los nuevos 335 es más light.

¿Mi opinión personal tras probarlo? Para mi imprescindible (y te lo dice alguien a quien siempre le ha encantado los manuales, pero es que entre los DSG, SMG y este nuevo Steptronic, no hay quien se resista), pero eso si, sólo con levas en el volante.

Aquí mucha más info:

"
    Why is the AT in the 335i so (r)evolutionary? - TECH INFO
    Many people have noted getting extremely good results with the new 335i's AT steptronic. Here is a bit of info explaining whats new for 2007, and WHY its so good.

Newly developed automatic 6-speed transmission responds and shifts even quicker - Further fuel consumption reductions and an enhanced power-to-weight ratio at the same high level of comfort - New torque converter and highly efficient software

The use of a new torque converter in combination with optimized transmission control and hydraulics make the multi-ratio automatic 6-speed transmission of the second generation even more efficient than its predecessor; thus, it contributes simultaneously to the generation of significantly increased fuel savings: The gasoline-powered vehicle needs up to three, cars equipped with a diesel engine even up to six percent less fuel. Since September 2006, the new rapid shift transmission is made available in the 3 Series Coupé and the X3 by BMW.

Increased driving dynamics and efficiency
    Driving dynamics and fuel consumption play a decisive role in addition to the comfort requirements for a multi-ratio automatic transmission. “The new automatic 6-speed transmission definitely represents a quantum leap in the fields of automatic transmission development." says Dr. Michael Paul, Executive Vice President Technology and Group Executive of the Car Driveline Technology division. “With the second generation of the automatic 6-speed transmission, we have succeeded in improving driving characteristics while, in parallel, enhancing the driving performance even further. It is the most agile automatic multi-ratio transmission ever.” At the same time, the new automatic 6-speed transmission does generate fuel savings; for the gasoline-powered engine, this corresponds to three, for the diesel engine even up to six percent. Moreover, response times have been reduced by up to 50 percent and, for the very first time, direct double shifts without interruption are possible. This type of power enhancement and fuel savings are primarily enabled by the new torque converter which is combined with the optimized electronic transmission control unit and the hydraulics. The rapid shift transmission is designed for an input torque of up to max. 850 Newton meters, i.e. for automobile drives featuring powerful engines with up to twelve cylinders.

The new torque converter
    In order to optimize fuel consumption, ZF has developed a consistent shift strategy for the torque converter lock-up clutch with the objective of closing the clutch completely as soon as possible, namely directly after setting off. In order to master vibrations in the driveline successfully and safely, ZF uses the newly developed torque converter: For the gasoline-powered vehicle, this task is covered by a turbine torsional vibration damper; for diesel engines, a special twin torsional damper (Twin TD) was invented. In addition to fuel consumption, also driving dynamics have been significantly improved thanks to early closing of the converter clutch and the compensation of the inertia moment on the basis of the smaller sized torque converter. The thereby improved connection of the driveline to the engine leads to the fact that the driver experiences vehicle responses to accelerator pedal actuation more actively and directly.

Hydraulics and the electronic transmission control unit
    What’s new? Well, the automatic 6-speed transmission performs all dual shifts directly; moreover, it downshifts of up to four stages are effected without any time losses or noticeable deceleration. This has been enabled by the further development of the hydraulic system. The respectively needed clutch is directly controlled by a separate pressure regulator so that no additional time is required for jumping a drive stage. This target gear finding mechanism, as it is called, makes the shift process extremely precise. In order to trigger that function as quickly as possible, the improved control electronics are in charge of the corresponding optimum drive stage. The control software “decides” on the basis of the data received on load conditions, the driving situation, and the speed with which the accelerator pedal is actuated, whether downshifts are effected for just one single drive stage or several. This decision depends upon the swiftness for acceleration commanded by the driver. The stronger the driver accelerates, the more dynamic is the way of vehicle speeding up.
    No matter whether one gear step or several gear steps are shifted, the response time remains the same. And the latter is extremely low: If - at an approximate driving speed of 70 km/h in the sixth gear- a kickdown signal is received, then the automatic 6-speed transmission needs just 100 milliseconds in order to trigger the rapid changeover from the sixth into the second gear. All in all, ZF was capable of reducing the shift time by half in relation to its previous transmissions.

Further developed gear set
    Just as in the case of the predecessor version, the planetary transmission system on the basis of the Lepelletier gear set is at the center of the new automatic ZF 6-speed transmission. Thus, six gears can be realized with significantly less components: In the past, only three gear sets and six shift elements were needed for the automatic 5-speed transmission; today, a simple planetary gear set suffices as well as a Ravigneaux gear set in combination with five shift elements. The result: Considerable weight savings of a total of approximately eleven kilograms have been attained in relation to the automatic 5-speed transmission. The increased use of plastics contributes to the reduction of weight and consequently fuel consumption. Thus, for example, the oil tray is no longer made from metal.

FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR PICTURES:
    http://www.zf-mediacenter.de/sea_vie...7&pos=0&lang=e "

4. A3TDI 2001

A3TDI 2001 Guest

Se puede hacer todo eso, no te preocupes.

5. BloKe

BloKe Forista

Me Gusta:
    Hola HHH!

Yo tengo cambio automatico en mi 335i. Te cuento, hay varios modos distintos de cambio y te los pongo aqui.

D - El coche va en automatico por si solito pero en modo tranquilo. Reduce lo minimo y va casi siempre en la marcha más larga posible
    DS - Modo Sport, el coche empuja como un condenado pises donde le pises. Para entrar en el solo tienes que empujar la palanca hacia la izquierda.
    M - Estando en modo Sport puedes entrar en modo manual si mueves la palanca hacia delante (reducir marcha) o hacia atras (subir marcha) o pulsando las levas. El coche no cambiará a menos de que llegue a la zona roja o vaya a calarse. Tienes control completo sobre las velocidades (que se indican en el panel como M1, M2, M3...)

Existe una diferencia muy grande entre poner las levas y no ponerlas, el modo "semi-manual". Si las pones puedes entrar en modo manual estando en D con solo pulsar una de ellas (por ejemplo para una aceleracion rápida). El coche se mantendrá en la velocidad que le digas mientras no sueltes el acelerador o cambies el ritmo, una vez que lo hagas el coche volverá por si solo a D.

Espero haberte ayudado ;)

6. scampos1984

scampos1984 Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Esto último no lo sabía, tremendo !!!

7. BloKe

BloKe Forista

Me Gusta:
    Es la caña, yo en los 2 meses que lo tengo todavia no he cambiado en manual con la palanquita :LOL:

8. scampos1984

Me Gusta:
    Te refieres a que sólo usas las levas, no???

Pues a mí la idea de cambiar con toques a la palanquita sí me hace gracia. A ver si algún día me puedo comprar un pepino como el tuyo. Como ya te dije estudio lo que tú, a ver si tengo la mitad de suerte (y curro detrás, no lo dudo ni un poquito) que tú :wink:

Por cierto, cómo subes/bajas marcha con las levas ??? Con cada leva una cosa (no creo, eso es de los ///M) o con cada leva las dos cosas ?¿ En ese caso, cómo ??? Empujando reduces y tirando subes o viceverdsa ?¿

Un saludo, me encanta tu coche aunque creo que le habría puesto de piel interior esa gris clarita de los E92 ... :cool:

9. BloKe

BloKe Forista

Me Gusta:
    En efecto, solo uso las levas y con las 2 se puede reducir (hacia dentro) y subir marcha (tirando hacia ti). En realidad si lo pienso solo uso la leva derecha, la izquierda la tengo de adorno :LOL:

10. scampos1984

Me Gusta:
    La derecha? Pero si esa mano tiene que ir en la palanca de cambios :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

11. HHM

HHM Guest

Muchisimas gracias a todos.sois la leche dando explicaciones.gracias de verdad.:wink: :wink:

Compartir esta página