Noticia Algo se cuece en Maserati

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por Guancho, 20 Nov 2019.

1. BLUEBIRD

BLUEBIRD Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Parece un poco un híbrido entre un 4C y un Mclaren 570S.

A Gus le gusta esto.
  2. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  3. Carlos

Carlos Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Viendo los éxito cosechados en ventas estos años aún con el suv con el que tenían puestos muchas esperanzas para salir del bache eterno que llevan con una gama desfasada totalmente , yo me hubiera ahorrado el desarrollo de ese coche y le hubiera dado el mismo futuro que a Lancia , desaparecer y centrarse en la gama grupo chrysler Y en Fiat zz

4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Se llamará Maserati Corsa 20, MC20, "homenaje" al MC12, con motor central de combustión V6, V8 y versión híbrida...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A pasko y escopeta les gusta esto.
  5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Maserati MC20: the name of the new super sports car of the Trident Brand is announced

• MC20 means Maserati Corse 2020 and celebrates that the Brand will return to racing.
    • The super sports car is the first model of the new Maserati Era and it will debut by the end of May in Modena.
    • The MC20, developed at the Maserati Innovation Lab, will be built at the Viale Ciro Menotti Plant in Modena.
    Modena, 20 February 2020 – The eagerly-anticipated Maserati super sports car will be named MC20.

The car was developed at the Maserati Innovation Lab, will be built at the historical plant in Viale Ciro Menotti and will have its worldwide debut at the end of May in Modena.

MC20 underlines the sporting credentials of the new model: MC is the acronym of Maserati Corse and 20 refers to 2020, the year which marks the start of a new phase in Maserati’s history.

The first racing car to wear the Trident logo was the Tipo 26, where the number indicated the year of manufacture, and in the same way, the MC20 will be the first car born in the new Era of the Modena firm.

The super sports car is the natural evolution of the highly successful MC12, the car that in 2004 marked Maserati’s return to racing after 37 years.

The MC12 won 22 races (including 3 victories in the 24 Hours of Spa) and 14 Championship titles across Constructors’ Championship, Drivers’ Championship and Teams’ Championships in the FIA GT from 2004 to 2010.

Maserati will return to the world of racing with the new MC20.

The model will be built at the Modena Plant where modernization works are already in progress on the production line, which will also accommodate its advanced electric powertrain.

At the same time, to further complete the production areas at the Viale Ciro Menotti Plant, work has already started on a paint shop, a completely new feature for the facility, which will be equipped with advanced innovative low environmental-impact technologies.

Maserati S.p.A.
    Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been an automotive industry benchmark. Ambassadors of this heritage are the Quattroporte flagship, the Ghibli sports sedan, and the Levante, Maserati’s very first SUV. A complete range, with petrol and diesel engines, rear and all-wheel drive, the finest materials and outstanding engineering. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety.

For further information:

MASERATI
    Maria Conti – Chief Communication Officer Maserati - maria.conti@maserati.com
    Davide Kluzer – Product Communication Responsible - davide.kluzer@maserati.com

Última edición: 21 Feb 2020
  6. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    vídeo https://newspress-maserati.s3.amazo...16463-MaseratiMulti70newMC20Mainsailvideo.mp4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MC20: the name of the new Maserati super sports car climbs aboard the Maserati Multi 70

• The logo of the new model appears on the mainsail of the Maserati Multi 70 trimaran: today the world discovers the name of the new Maserati super sports car in an unconventional way.
    • Maserati MC20 and Maserati Multi 70 are linked by the same know-how in aerodynamics, technological innovation and performance, developed at the Innovation Lab in Modena.
    • MC20 will be presented in Modena in May.
    Modena, 21 February 2020 – Maserati has chosen the Maserati Multi 70 trimaran and Giovanni Soldini’s Team to tell the world the name of its new super sports car, developed, engineered and 100% built in Italy.

Today, the trimaran set sail in the Caribbean Sea for routine training in the run-up to the RORC Caribbean 600 Race. Unexpectedly, when the sails were hoisted, the new "MC20" logo appeared on the mainsail.

The Modena-based manufacturer has unveiled the car’s name in an unconventional way: the new mainsail graphics with the logo of the super sports car, created by the Centro Stile Maserati, is a tribute to the Brand's new Era, for which Giovanni Soldini, a long-term friend of the brand, is a leading spokesperson.

In this way, Giovanni Soldini and his crew pay a special tribute to the Trident Brand: underlining the connection between the high-performance trimaran and the new Maserati super sports car. The Maserati Multi 70 trimaran is the "laboratory boat" to which the Modena Innovation Lab engineers have transferred their aerodynamics, technological innovation and performance know-how. And these same values guided the team of engineers and technicians when developing the MC20.

MC20, where MC is the acronym of Maserati Corse and 20 refers to 2020, will be the first model of the new Era of the Brand. The car was developed at the Maserati Innovation Lab, will be built at the historical plant in Viale Ciro Menotti and will have its worldwide debut at the end of May in Modena.

Since 2012, Maserati and Giovanni Soldini have been united by the same values of passion, adrenalin and the pursuit of the highest performance, and have been working together in a strategic partnership far beyond any ordinary sponsorships.

What's more, Maserati Multi 70 and the new car also share a vocation for sporting prowess and for racing: with this technology-packed model, Maserati intends to make a racing comeback.

Giovanni Soldini comments: “I am proud to represent the Trident Brand worldwide and am honoured that the trimaran Maserati Multi 70 has been chosen for the launch of the new MC20 logo. I can't wait to test drive the car and to attend the big May event in Modena.”

Maserati Multi 70's first challenge with her new “MC20” graphics will be the RORC Caribbean 600 Race, which starts on 24 February and involves more than 700 yachtsmen from all over the world, on a 600-mile course around eleven islands in the Lesser Antilles (Caribbean Sea).

The car's debut is eagerly anticipated for May, when the Brand will star in a great celebratory event in Modena and claim a place at the centre of the world stage for the future of mobility.

Maserati S.p.A.
    Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been an automotive industry benchmark. Ambassadors of this heritage are the Quattroporte flagship, the Ghibli sports sedan, and the Levante, Maserati’s very first SUV. A complete range, with petrol and diesel engines, rear and all-wheel drive, the finest materials and outstanding engineering. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety.

For further information:

MASERATI

aria Conti – Chief Communication Officer Maserati - maria.conti@maserati.com

Sandra Grasso – Lifestyle Communication Responsible – sandra.grasso@maserati.com

7. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    2021 Maserati MC20 Mid-Engine Supercar Confirmed With ICE, EV Options
    21 Feb 2020

[​IMG]
    Have you heard the electrified Ghibli is in the pre-production phase? A bigger piece of news, however, is rockin’ the world of Maserati with the announcement of the mid-engined sports car’s name. MC20 is how the successor of the MC12 will be called, standing for Maserati Corse 2020.

Corse means “racing” in Italian, and as expected, the House of the Trident has confirmed that it’s returning to the world of motorized sports. Scheduled to premiere towards the closure of May 2020 in Modena, the MC20 will also be built there at the Viale Ciro Menotti factory.

Maserati has also confirmed that the production line will accommodate an “advanced electric powertrain,” consisting of up to three electric motors based on previous pieces of information from the Italian automaker. Teased in January 2020 by a video that showcases a GranTurismo, the e-option also promises active torque vectoring for greater cornering capability, AWD for stupendous acceleration, and 100 km/h in approximately 2 seconds.

Previous spy photographs of the mid-engined supercar may lead you into believing that Maserati has taken the blueprints from the Alfa Romeo 4C then added a little of their own magic. Internal combustion options are expected to start with a twin-turbo V6, joined by a twin-turbo V8 and a hybridized powertrain. It’s still not known, however, if the latter will be a hybrid or PHEV.

Built around a carbon-fiber tub, the MC20 features double wishbones at the front and rear as expected from a mid-engined design that aims to challenge supercars like the McLaren 570S. The V6 – and V8 if Maserati can make a case for it – will drive the rear wheels with the help of an eight-speed DCT developed by Magna PT (a.k.a. Getrag) for longitudinal mills.

The 20 in MC20 may be a reference to the current calendar year, but it’s also a tribute to Maserati’s nomenclature from the olden days. The first racing car adorned by the trident is called Tipo 26, and the number indicates the year it came out. Only 11 examples were built through 1932, packing a 1.5-liter straight-8 supercharged engine and a three- or four-speed transmission.

8. Guancho

Guancho Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    No suena mal, dos posible versiones de 6 y 8 cilindros. Ojalá.

9. 392C

392C Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    320I E92
    Madre mía. El sonido del vídeo parece el de una aspiradora.

¿Para cuando un coche de Electrolux?

10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Si Alfalfa Romero no lo tiene muy claro, Maserati aún peor... malos tiempos para la lírica, acaban de fusionarse Fiat con PSA y ya han eliminado el Fiat 124 Spider, Ruinolt también está en la cuerda floja... Nissan más de lo mismo... las marcas inglesas con el Brexit... y por si fuera poco el coronavirus... vienen curvas para el sector automovilístico :whistle:

11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

Exclusive: new 2020 Maserati MC20 supercar scooped

Published: Yesterday 07:00

New 2020 Maserati MC20
    Shock V6 mid-engined supercar
    Our scoop dossier spills the beans

This new Maserati MC20 is a surprise addition to the Trident’s sports car range and CAR magazine has obtained exclusive details of the new supercar ahead of its debut in May. It's a mouth-watering prospect.

You’re looking at our artist’s impressions by Andrei Avarvarii of the new sports car, which will go on sale before the end of 2020 priced the right side of £200,000. And if this looks like a bolt from the blue, you’re right: until recently, it wasn’t in the plan.

The MC20 is designed to challenge junior supercars from Ferrari, Aston Martin and McLaren and will be powered by a mid-mounted V6 initially, with hybrid and full electric versions to follow. The name was announced on 20 February, after CAR revealed the car we called Supersportiva in our earlier scoop.

[​IMG]

You can read the full scoop on the Maserati MC20 in the March 2020 issue of CAR magazine, available in print and digital editions. Click here for a free preview.

A new Maserati product plan… we’ve been here before, haven’t we?
    It’s a fair point. Maserati has had more relaunch programmes than Nasa, and it’s now in the throes of being taken over by PSA as parent company Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) is merging with the French car-making giant. It means we can expect another bold product plan, and the MC20 is a very recent addition to the cycle.

[​IMG]

Based on a carbonfibre tub similar to that of the recently discontinued Alfa Romeo 4C sports car, it’s likely to be built on the same line as that Alfa. But this is a new platform: longer, wider and with an extended wheelbase for more interior space, room for a bigger engine and more forgiving handling.

The new package can accommodate a more senior V6 engine mounted longitudinally amidships, and the suspension will be by double wishbones front and rear.

New Maserati MC20: a new V6 good for 600bhp+
    Our sources confirm a V6 powerplant for this new Maser range-topper, but it’s not yet clear which engine from the group could be deployed. The Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio’s 2.9-litre V6 is one option, but not favoured we hear - and nor is the possibility of using the new-generation Ferrari V6 bound for future small supercars, including a reborn Dino.

[​IMG]

Instead, we hear rumours that the MC20 will share the V6 being developed for a pair of new Alfas: the new-generation GTV and 8C sports cars.

‘Displacement costs only pennies, but pays back big bucks in power and torque,’ said an FCA engineer when asked if there’s truth in the rumour Maserati is aiming for a capacity of 3.6 litres instead of the ubiquitous 3.0.

Back in November 2019, Maserati issued a short statement and the picture above. 'The first mule for the development of the new Maserati powertrain was driven out of the Viale Ciro Menotti gates, in Modena today. The experimental vehicles are equipped with a new powertrain entirely developed and built in Maserati and will be the forefather of a new family of engines integrated exclusively on the vehicles of the brand.

'The data acquired through the kilometres covered by the mules will be integrated with the experience gathered in the Maserati Innovation Lab driving simulators, the most advanced in the world. This working methodology will then be used to fine-tune and develop the prototypes with final bodywork and mechanics'

Hybrid and electric models to follow
    The new Maserati MC20 will launch with this sequentially-turbocharged V6 power only; throbbing V8s are out of favour in these carbon-crunched times, and the only transmission choice will be an eight-speed twin-clutch automatic from Getrag, driving the rear wheels.

[​IMG]

Even Modena cannot ignore the electrification revolution reshaping the industry and CAR magazine can confirm that Maser is working on hybridised versions of the MC20 too. Such a Trofeo model would add e-modules to the front axle to provide all-wheel drive, electric torque vectoring and upwards of 700bhp in range-topping spec.

The latest announcement confirms that the MC20 will see Maser return to the racetrack, following in the tyre tracks of the MC12 which campaigned from 2004-2010.

It’s all part of a new model programme, which faces difficult choices as Maserati registrations worldwide struggled to 24,000 in 2019. Sales have grown in the past decade, but not as much as original plans promised and the new masters in Modena are reassessing their range of sports cars, SUVs and saloons. They still understand the power of a brand-building supercar - and that’s what has given the MC20 the green light.
    https://www.carmagazine.co.uk/spy-shots/maserati/supersportiva/

12. EÄRENDIL

EÄRENDIL Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Arkana Bonito..
    Ojalá les salga bien, que falta hace que se mantengan marcas así. A mi me recuerda a una mezcla entre el 4C y el antiguo 3200GT

13. Demo

Demo Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    318i cabrio e36
    A mí no me gustaría ver desaparecer ninguna marca de tradición deportiva, y por lo que leo y veo, parece que proponen algo lógico en estos tiempos tan "verdes" sin olvidar a los amantes del motor. Me conformaría con una versión barata 6L de 250-300cv.

14. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Bueno, llamativa si está siendo su campaña, si (nuevas imágenes suministradas por la empresa)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lo malo es que todo esta provocación si luego el producto es como...como....como.... un Ghibli diesel :LOL:, puede volverse hasta en contra...

[​IMG]

A *NANO*, Panda y mansiman les gusta esto.
  15. Panda

Panda Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E82 120d
    Me alegra mucho ver estas cosas, turbos a parte. Maserati siempre ha sido una de mis marcas favoritas.
    Me fliparía algo similar de BMW, tipo "Alfa 6C" aquel que vimos choppeado hace meses. Es un hueco, por así llamarlo, que está en el mercado y que Maserati si llegara a sacar esto... llenaría de forma muy inteligente.

A Gus le gusta esto.
  16. Panda

Panda Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E82 120d
    :floor::floor: que chuletas son.

17. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Lo cierto es que pinta muy bien. A ver si no defraudan.

A Panda le gusta esto.
  18. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ya hizo Bentley hace años lo de la peineta :D

[​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

A escopeta le gusta esto.
  19. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    La escultura es de Maurizio Cattelan, se llama L.O.V.E. y es un símbolo de la audacia italiana, van a seguir publicando fotos del masera en otras localidades italianas con símbolos audaces :devil:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PRESS RELEASE
    5 MARCH 2020
    Following the "mule" tests, the first full prototype of the new Maserati MC20 super sports car has emerged from the Maserati Innovation Lab in Modena.

Maserati has 100% Italian DNA and is in continuous movement: the Brand has identified and selected a series of iconic locations in Italy that effectively convey the “Masters of Italian Audacity” global statement, of which the new MC20 is the first and ultimate expression.

The prototype has been photographed at night in Piazza degli Affari in Milan, below Maurizio Cattelan's sculpture L.O.V.E., a symbol of Italian audacity in international contemporary art.

Now, this marks the start of a period of road and track tests, in various conditions of use, to acquire vital data for the preparation of the car's final setup.

During the next few days the prototype will visit other locations symbolic of Italian audacity, before returning to Modena.

Maserati: Masters of Italian Audacity

Última edición: 5 Mar 2020
  20. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Actualización: como está pasando con casi todo, en estos últimos días y semanas, Maserati se ha visto en la obligación de cambiar sus planes iniciales. La presentación del nuevo MC20, al que podríamos considerar el sucesor espiritual del MC12, que iba a ser presentado en una gran fiesta en Módena, a finales de mayo, se ha debido de posponer por la crisis del coronavirus.

Así las cosas, el evento, nombrado como 'MMXX: The Way Forward' pasará a celebrarse en septiembre, según fuentes de la propia marca y tal y como se ha compartido en sus redes sociales, con el siguiente mensaje: "Tu seguridad es nuestra prioridad. El mismo lugar. La misma magia. Una nueva fecha".

21. Abel pv

Abel pv En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Frutero
    Creo que la forma de los faros es de "tipo" Porsche 997.

La forma de la carrocería alrededor de los faros, y al tratarse de fotos nocturnas, repito, creo produce el efecto que comentas.

Edito: me refiero, lógicamente, a las primeras fotos, con camuflaje.

Última edición: 19 Mar 2020
  22. Guancho

Guancho Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    Habrá que esperar a ver.

23. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Le han dedicado el MC20 a Stirling Moss, que falleció hace poco, en homenaje a cuando pilotó para Maserati :pompous:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

24. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Maserati Dedicates Unique MC20 Prototype To Sir Stirling Moss
    MAY 13, 2020

Maserati will pay homage to British motorsport icon Sir Stirling Moss using a prototype MC20 super sportscar, designed after the Maserati Eldorado single-seater race car.

The latter was driven on its debut at Monza in 1958 by Stirling Moss himself, at the “Trofeo dei due Mondi”. Moss also drove a Maserati 250F on May 13, 1956, taking victory at the F1 Monaco Grand Prix, while another 250F came in third.

Moss recorded 16 victories in 66 starts in Formula 1 racing and remains one of the most successful drivers never to win a world title, which is why he’s known as the “king without a crown.”

By giving this MC20 prototype Stirling Moss’ “signature”, Maserati wishes to commemorate one of the greatest names in the history of motorsport. The list of Maserati vehicles driven by the British racer also includes the Tipo 60 Birdcage, Tipo 61 and the 300 S.

[​IMG]

The goal for the MC20 is to underline Maserati’s sporting vocation, and return the brand to a leading role on the racing circuits – the last time they won a world championship was in 2010 with the MC12.

The MC20 will be the first car to adopt a new engine 100% designed, developed and produced by Maserati. Word has it that the twin-turbocharged V6 unit could have a 3.6-liter displacement, and push down more than 600 HP with the aid of an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.

We don’t know if the MC20 will be rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, but we do know that the gasoline variant will be followed by hybrid and all-electric models.

25. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ahora celebra el Targa Florio...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Compartir esta página