Video BMW M2 Competition

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 8 Abr 2018.

1. grinch

grinch Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    X6 F16 //M2Comp
    Por eso, yo calculo ahora mismo unos 20.000€ de diferencia entre ambos

2. Gulf627

Gulf627 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E86/S54-F20/B58
    Creo que comparais cosas distintas.

Tirando de hemeroteca de km77 el M2 manual salía en 2016 por 62.900 € y ahora el M2 CP sale por 74.700 €.

20k no hay de diferencia e incluso igualando el equipamiento que incluya el CP la diferencia se iría a menos de 10k.

3. grinch

grinch Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    X6 F16 //M2Comp
    M2 mierdoso de segunda mano vs M2 competition nuevo

4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

A grinch le gusta esto.
  5. M-Power

M-Power Forista

Me Gusta:
    Solo por tratar de aclarar el tema, hablo de si pensáis que vale la pena el desembolso extra, no nuevo, porque nuevo el m2 ya no le venden, peor seguramente existan u ida des con muy muy pocos km por decir algo 15000 euros menos, creéis que vale ese dinero extra el competition?

A inthenight le gusta esto.
  6. inthenight

inthenight Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    A mí me parece un caprichazo palmar tanta pasta cuando en el peor de los casos hablamos de un coche con 2,5 años Vs. el "mismo" coche con un 10-12% plus de potencia y algunos extras apetecibles que ahora sí están disponibles. Pero bueno, los caprichos son eso, palmar dinero.

A grinch le gusta esto.
  7. inthenight

inthenight Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Me uno a la duda

8. Gulf627

Gulf627 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E86/S54-F20/B58
    Sólo que está duda al final se centra más en nuevo vs usado, independientemente de que el M2 CP sea algo distinto al anterior.

Dicho de otra manera, merece la pena pillar un M4 nuevo o mejor usado por 15k menos.

Por otro lado si lo analizamos desde un punto de vista meramente económico habría que ver también la depreciación al cabo de x años de la unidad usada y con un dueño más del M2 y la del M2 CP con sólo un dueño.

Aún así seguramente saldría más rentable el M2 usado ya que la mayor depreciación tiene lugar al principio. Pero también podría ser que se depreciara un poco más por el CP, cosa que no creo, al final la depreciación depende fundamentalmente de la antigüedad, km y número de dueños.

A GOLDAR y M-Power les gusta esto.
  9. M-Power

M-Power Forista

Me Gusta:
    En realidad si, la duda es prácticamente nuevo vs usado, pero con la particularidad de que en este caso el nuevo es mas “especial” y eso hace que el antiguo se deprecie inicialmente mas :)

10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Yo creo que para ver si es rentable una opción u otra hay que ver las opiniones del nuevo motor, a mi que lleve espejos M, asientos M o filtro es lo que menos me importa, la clave va a ser la diferencia entre ambos motores :)

A Navero, Tonigas y M-Power les gusta esto.
  11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    https://www.evo.co.uk/bmw/m2/21561/...8-review-the-m2-raises-its-game-in-real-style

BMW M2 Competition 2018 review - the M2 raises its game in real style

JAMES DISDALE
    31 JUL 2018

[​IMG]

VERDICT:
    Competition upgrades unlock the latent potential of the BMW M2, making it one of the most entertaining coupes money can buy
    EVO RATING:

FOR
    Proper M Car engine, agile handling, driver engagement
    AGAINST
    Occasionally hyperactive ride, brakes wilt under pressure

The BMW M2 was a car that came so close to greatness. With its pugnacious looks, compact dimensions and biddable rear-drive handling it had all the key ingredients to fill that E30 M3-sized hole in the BMW line-up. Yet while it had the measure of more traditional hatchback rivals such as the Audi RS3 and Mercedes-AMG A45, the M2 never really caught the imagination like it should. Some of the shortfall could be traced to the slightly ragged on-limit handling, the rest to an engine that was effective enough but lacked heart and soundtrack of a true M unit.

Happily, both of these areas have been addressed in the new M2 Competition. For starters, the old M135i 3.0-litre straight six has been ditched in favour of the full-fat twin-turbocharged version from the larger M4 (and M3, or course). There have also been chassis tweaks that run to extra strengthening for the bodyshell and stiffer rear axle mounts. To maximise the gains delivered by these tweaks BMW’s engineers have also recalibrated both the ESP and the electronically controlled limited slip differential.

Externally, the M2 Competition can be identified by its even more aggressive looking grille and a front bumper that features larger air intakes to feed the upgraded cooling system. There’s also gloss black treatment for the some of the trim and the rear badge. Inside, there are the same high-backed seats used in the M3 and M4 (complete with illuminated badges in the backrests) and a smattering of extra buttons on the transmission tunnel (these give the opportunity to tailor the steering and throttle individually, just like on the other M cars).

Together these changes make for a far more desirable machine; one that finally fulfils the early promise of the original. The engine now sounds as good as it goes, while the extra precision in the chassis allows you to better exploit the M2’s natural balance.

Technical highlights
    In updating the M2 BMW has looked to the larger M4 for inspiration, and parts. The bigger car already donated its front and rear suspension assemblies, but now it also hands over its carbon fibre front strut brace and bulkhead brace, increasing rigidity and therefore delivering more precise and accurate steering, or so the theory goes. Elsewhere, the multi-link rear axle gets ball joints in place of the old car’s rubber bushes, while both the electronically controlled rear differential and the stability control have been treated to some digital development to cope the car’s ‘greater agility’. However, like the old car there’s no option to upgrade to adaptive dampers. In fact, the spring and damper rates are carried over unchanged.

The brakes system has been subtly upgraded, but given the amount of strain its put under we’d suggest opting for the £1350 Performance upgrade that features larger 400mm discs. For £2095 you can add the M driver’s package, which raises the top speed to 174mph (useful) and signs you up to an advanced driving course.

Engine, transmission and 0-62mph
    It would have been all too easy to simply treat the M2 to a light facelift, but BMW’s M Division doesn’t do things by halves and instead its entry-level motor has been subjected to a full on heart transplant. Out goes the old M135i based engine and in comes the glorious S55 motor, with its twin-turbos, ‘closed deck’ block, lightened crankshaft, enhanced cooling system, strengthened pistons and all. There’s also a new exhaust system, complete with de rigueur active bypass valves for a more bombastic soundtrack. The result is 404bhp and 406lb ft – increases of 39bhp and 37lb ft respectively. Very promising. As before, drive goes to the rear wheels either through a six-speed manual gearbox or an optional seven-speed DCT twin-clutch.

As you’d expect from such a big engine in such a relatively small body, the performance is startling. The benchmark 0-62mph sprint is dealt with in 4.4 seconds (4.2 seconds in the manual), while top speed is 174mph if you stump up for the optional M driver’s package. In fairness that’s not much faster than the old car. What’s changed is the way it delivers the goods – and it’s very much for the better. It pulls from low down with the same lag-free muscle of the old unit, but it now has hunger for revs, eagerly spinning around to 7500rpm redline with a lovely mechanical growl and just a hint of turbo whistle. It’s enough to make Porsche 718 Cayman owners weep. It’s an engine you want to wring out time and time again just for the hell of it.

Despite its occasionally notchy shift action the six-speed manual is still the gearbox of choice, as it delivers a welcome extra layer of driver interaction – the DCT is fast and effective, but it can sometimes thud home ratios, upsetting the car’s composure. There’s now a rev-match system for downshifts, but it can be disabled by either switching off the ESP (steady now!) or by rummaging through the various driver settings.

What’s it like to drive?
    We got to drive the M2 both on the road and the track, the brilliant Ascari in the south of Spain. We hit the track first and you notice the improvements almost immediately. For starters, the body strengthening has done the trick. The already meaty steering now feels more precise, the front end responding crisply to your instructions. Traction is strong out of the slower corners, while through the faster turns there’s beautiful balance, the subtle stabilising understeer easily neutralised with a stab of the throttle. Switching off the stability control reveals a car that can be steered as effectively with your right foot as it can with the steering, the stiffer rear axle and tweaked diff delivering a more faithful and progressive breakaway. At the end of our stint the only demerit is the grumbling of brakes – although they still stopped the M2 effectively.

On the road there’s the same underlying firmness as the old car, the BMW jiggling in rhythm with the road at low to medium speeds. Yet pick up the pace and this tautness is your ally, helping keep the Competition’s cornering stance flat and tightly controlling body movements – only over a short but wickedly bumpy stretch does the short wheelbase M2 get unruly.

At saner speeds there’s virtually no front end slip, which gives you confidence to commit from the moment you turn the wheel. Yet there’s still plenty if scope for it to show its playful side, the combination of stump-pulling torque, sharp throttle and new found precision in the rear axle allowing you either to revel in strong traction or to gently rotate the car at corner exit.

Price and rivals
    At £49,805 the M2 commands roughly a £3000 premium over the old car. Given the increase in performance, agility and driver engagement, it’s a small price to pay. You also get more kit, including those new front seats.

Squaring up to the M2 are a four-door saloon, plus a two-seater coupe. The Audi RS3 in its most desirable four-door saloon guise undercuts the BMW at £45,705, yet it’s also down on power, with ‘just’ 394bhp. That said, the turbocharged 2.5-litre five-cylinder sounds brilliant, in a howling, offbeat kind of way. And in combination with the standard seven-speed twin-clutch gearbox, launch control and four-wheel drive it’ll crack 60mph in 3.7 seconds (a time we recorded in the wet!). However, while the Audi has bags of grip and safe handling, it’s also rather, well, undemanding and underwhelming to drive.

That’s not a criticism that could be levelled at the Porsche 718 Cayman S. It’s mid-engined chassis is both blessed with sublime balance and a very chatty nature. It’s a car that rewards and engages like few others. To match the M2 on price you’ll need the £45,382 Cayman, but for performance the 349bhp £54,599 S is a closer match. Sadly, whichever you choose you’ll get the same thrummy and discordant flat-four motor that’s very effective, but ultimately charmless.

12. Tonigas

Tonigas Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F30 320D /991S
    Yo creo que ahora lo mejor es comprar una unidad con no muchos quilometros, y un año año y medio a lo más.
    He visto Ms equipaditos con pocos kms y sobre los 55.000 65.000 euros.

13. grinch

grinch Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    X6 F16 //M2Comp
    Pues depende. He intentado transmitirlo en mi mensaje anterior pero creo que no lo he desarrollado.

Básicamente 1º hay que tener el dinero. 2º hay que querer gastarlo.

14. Tonigas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F30 320D /991S
  15. Maikel Knight

Maikel Knight Forista

Me Gusta:
    Aun hay unidades en venta de M2 lci y de M2 black edition.
    Que al final tarde o temprano se matricularan dado la llegada del M2C

A M-Power le gusta esto.
  16. Txonpo

Txonpo Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    BMW
    o_O Tiene el capo cerrado por un lado y sin cerrar en el otro, como si estuviera torcido.

A Karkoms le gusta esto.
  17. Tonigas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F30 320D /991S
    Si lo he visto

18. Abel pv

Abel pv En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Frutero
    Creo que los M2, llevan un solo cierre del capó en el centro.

Quiero pensar que se debe a un problema distinto, de un golpe mal reparado...

Je je. El texto dice 24 meses de garantía por ser "premium selection"... pero si ese coche de fábrica tiene 3 años y es de diciembre 2017. Deberían quedarle 29 meses.

Sinceramente, con las unidades que hay por aquí anunciadas (no conozco a ninguno de los propietarios) ni por asomo me plantearía mirar coches que han sido conducidos por personas que sabían que no se iban a quedar esos coches, y por tanto, el trato ha sido muy distinto.

Ya veremos, dentro de 4-5 años, cuantos cambian casquillos con 80 mil km y otros abren a los 150 mil y se los encuentran para seguir funcionando.

Última edición: 1 Ago 2018
    A bigwave le gusta esto.
  19. grinch

grinch Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    X6 F16 //M2Comp
    Igual han cerrado el capó y había un destornillador o alguna herramienta en la aleta

A Tonigas le gusta esto.
  20. Tonigas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F30 320D /991S
    Son coches que aguantan tralla, no es un motor sencillo, es como cuando te dejan un coche de prueba, que vas a fuego?.

A GOLDAR le gusta esto.
  21. Tonigas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F30 320D /991S
    Fotos que me pasaron. De todas maneras no vas a comprar un coche solo mirando fotos, se va, se mira, se prueba y si tienes que llevarlo a que lo chequeen pues se hace.
    No hay que ser tan mal pensado.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yo siempre compro coches de segunda mano, el Cayman con 33.000 kms, el Bmw w90 320 d con 125.000 kms y el Peugeot 208 Gti By Sport con 9.000 kms.

Última edición: 1 Ago 2018
    GOLDAR, piclis, Navero y 2 otros les gusta esto.
  22. Maikel Knight

Maikel Knight Forista

Me Gusta:
    Alguien se ha leido la review de evo que ha colgado el conpañero?
    Para nada notan el incremento de los 50kg, al contrario, la direccion es mucho mas precisa y el tren trasero mucho mas aplomo, han cambiado cosas que restaban ese aplomo del antiguo y ahora el coche es increiblemente rapido por curba, las mejoras en el esp hacen que el coche traccione mucho mas y en el caso de sacar la sayudas el coche para nada es salvaje sino invita mucho a deslizar pero sin peligro.
    En resumen, el producto del M2 lo han mejorado bastante, asi que no es solo los 40cv de mas y unos asientos, sino un trabajo mejorado minuciosamente y que ha salido bordado.

A M-Power y Tonigas les gusta esto.
  23. grinch

grinch Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    X6 F16 //M2Comp
    Las mejoras en el esp igual las actualizan para el M2 N55, porque a mi me resulta bastante intrusivo.
    Por otro lado me resulta chocante que el coche traccione mejor con un turbo más, más par y más caballos.

No se que habrá cambiado en la dirección ni en el tren trasero. Habrá que ver cuán drásticas son las modificaciones.

Hasta que no veamos más reviews y más información de momento me parece mucho optimismo. 50kgs extras e ir mejor...

A Volki y Tonigas les gusta esto.
  24. GELI///M

GELI///M Forista

Me Gusta:

¿Cuál es la denominación exacta?

Me parece espectacular.

A antuan y Tonigas les gusta esto.
  25. GELI///M

GELI///M Forista

Me Gusta:
    Y bien que haces. Comprar nuevo, o tienes una campaña muy muy buena, o es bajo mi criterio tirar el dinero, sabiendo los precios del mismo bien al cabo de un par de años.

A Tonigas le gusta esto.
  26. Maikel Knight

Maikel Knight Forista

Me Gusta:

En el tren delantero cambian soportes y el refuerzo de fibra de carbono
    En el tren trasero multibrazo junta las rótulas en lugar de los casquillos de goma del anterior.
    En el diferencial, es un ajuste electrónico como bien dices, pero se tendría que ver si va bien para el N55 y si se puede actualizar en la propia BMW

Sobre el motor, se ha echo un mapa muy lineal haciendo que el coche se totalmente dócil y a la vez divertido

A Tonigas y grinch les gusta esto.
  27. Maikel Knight

Maikel Knight Forista

Me Gusta:
    Después, te da escoger los diferentes modos de conducción como en el anterior pero este lo puedes personalizar aun mas, temas de dirección, diferencial, etc...
    Es un coche que se ha trabajado mas en la parte dinámica, lógicamente es una evolución y de eso se trata.
    Teniendo en cuenta que solo vale 10.000€ mas que el LCI y menos de 10 de un Black Edition.

A Tonigas le gusta esto.
  28. GOLDAR

GOLDAR Forista Senior

Me Gusta:

la historia de siempre... todos con gustos diferentes pero con suposiciones de los tratos... en fin, que al final el que lo compra, lo compra, y el resto hablamos de lo que nos gustaría comprar...

p.d: tiene dos cierres así que no hagáis suposiciones de golpes viendo una foto... o no compraréis un coche en la vida.

A Navero y theMpower les gusta esto.
  29. GOLDAR

GOLDAR Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Velvet Blue ;)

A GELI///M le gusta esto.
  30. Maikel Knight

Maikel Knight Forista

Me Gusta:
    Lo del cierre pasaba también en los minis, simplemente puede ser que este mal cerrado, yo dejo caer el capo con fuerza y nunca pasa eso, y hay quien los aguanta y cuando solo falta el
    cierre apreta el capo, cosa que a veces sucede esto, mal cerrado y encima puedes llegar a aboyar la chapa.
    Asi que descartar el tema de que lleve un golpe.
    Saludos

Compartir esta página