Comparativa Cuál es vuestro roadster-radical favorito? Ariel, Caterham, Donkervoort y CIA

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por Gulf627, 21 Ene 2021.

1. Barbinski

Barbinski Hybrid tester Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Q5-Q3sb-S2R1000
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Juguetes demasiados radicales para mi gusto y hábitos. Los veo hasta peligrosos. Ningún interés.
    Un amiguete condujo un Donkervoot en un recorrido de ciudad/carretera y me dijo que era insoportable.

A marcoastur y Gus les gusta esto.
  2. MiniFER

MiniFER Vicepresidente Ejecutivo Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Lockheed SR-71
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Mi favorito es el T-Roc cabriolet, más seguro y cómodo biggrin

[​IMG]

3. BLUEBIRD

BLUEBIRD Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    La comparativa real de coches que si son "asequibles", estaría entre Ariel Atom / KTM Xbow / Caterham.

Me quedaría el KTM sin duda, creo que es el que mejor se maneja, el mejor hecho y el más seguro. Probablemente el que mejor soporte tenga también.

4. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    In late 2020, Praga released some titillating images of its improved 2021 R1 racecar. Now in the new year, it’s graced us with the full reveal – images and specifications. And my word, what a tremendous looking machine.

Tell me about the upgrades

Essentially everything is new. Working our way upwards, the carbon fibre monocoque is new, and features Zylon – a polymer that has a higher tensile strength than Kevlar – panels to increase safety for the drivers. The car’s new floor and splitter channel smooth underfloor airflow to the tweaked diffuser.

Though the new R1 looks basically the same as the 2020 car, the two models don’t share a single common body panel. The subtle alterations have made the new car more slippery, but with 15% more downforce than before.

[​IMG]

Because it has more downforce and is the third of the weight of a hippopotamus (a mere 643kgs), the new R1 can generate up to 3G in the corners.

Power comes from a 2.0-litre turbocharged engine from Renault Alpine developing 365bhp and 302 lb ft of torque.

Any cool racing tech?

In this area, Praga have focused on improving driving feel. The pedals are adjustable, and the suspension has also been fiddled with. Meanwhile, the engine management system has had software tweaks, so now the R1 has improved throttle response and a smoother power curve.

[​IMG]

In the pursuit of becoming an even better endurance racer, Praga have expanded the new R1’s fuel tank by 50 per cent, now with a 92-litre volume. There are new headlights too.

2021 R1s are already being delivered to UK customers and twelve Pragas will be racing in a dedicated category in the Britcar Endurance Championship. If last season’s results are anything to go by, the new menacing R1 should be quite a performer in 2021.

5. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

A marcoastur le gusta esto.
  6. Rbpi

Rbpi En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Mi voto es para el Ariel Nomad

[​IMG]

A marcoastur le gusta esto.
  7. ENRI-57

ENRI-57 Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Por encima del nivel del mar, de momento.
    Modelo:
    Ex E46, 718
    Casi prefiero un Lotus Exige 350. Se disfruta mucho condiciéndolo, pero estéticamente es menos radical y por la calle no pareces Pierre Nodoyuna con sus autos locos...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

El cambio manual con los reenvíos a la vista es casi de competición.

Última edición: 22 Ene 2021
    A marcoastur y jonnyjar23 les gusta esto.

Compartir esta página