Fotos Ferrari 250 SWB Tributo con base BMW Z3 3.0, a la venta

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 30 Jun 2022.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Aquí lo venden...
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/295058046125

TRIBUTE BMW REPLICA RECREATION 250 GT 1960's STYLE 3 LTR PX FERRARI JAGUAR ASTON
    The real deal Ferrrarrri are 20 - 50 Million! PX £ + -

Condition:
    UsedUsed

Classified ad price:
    GBP 38,995.00
    Approximately US $47,269.74

Add to Watchlist

This is a classified ad listing. There is no bidding on this item, so contact the seller for more information. Seller feedback scores exclude classified listings.

Contact the seller:
    Email the seller

Located in:
    Chorley, United Kingdom

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

Last updated on Jun 23, 2022 07:29:41 PDT View all revisions
    Item specifics
    Condition:
    Used
    Year:
    Mileage:
    Colour:
    Blue
    Engine Size:
    Manufacturer:
    Ferrari
    Model:
    TRIBUTE
    Body Type:
    Coupe
    Drive Side:
    Right-hand drive
    Fuel:
    Petrol
    Reg. Date:

TRIBUTE BMW REPLICA RECREATION 250 GT 1960's STYLE 3 LTR PX FERRARI JAGUAR ASTON
    The real deal Ferrrarrri are 20 - 50 Million! PX £ + -
    £38,995.00

Make Ferrari
    Model TRIBUTE
    Year 2000
    Transmission --
    Fuel Petrol
    Engine Size 3,000 ccm
    Mileage 92 Miles
    Emission class --

Tribute 250SWB 1960s Style Replica GT Ferrari Aston 3.0 LTR BMW Z3 VERY QUICK CAR!

The real deal would be £20 - 50 million!! Grab yourself the nearest thing for a fraction of the cost!

The Tribute Automotive 250SWB is a modern take on a classic design – it’s a fantastic evocation of 1960s Coupe supercars – with styling cues from Ferrari, Aston Martin, Pininfarina, Zagato etc.

Note this is not a kit car its a proper recreation and is based around modern BMW running gear/chassis, and because of these modern underpinnings it makes it a much more usable classic than the cars it seeks to emulate. It retains all of its modern refinements - a proper heater traction control and ABS etc whilst still feeling very authentic to drive.

This car is mint inside and out!

The wheels are jag spinners and are shod with a full set of new tyres. They look simply fantastic! They have a wonderful dish, and the offsets are right – very DB4!

The 3.0 litre BMW engine is excellent mechanically It goes very well indeed, and pulls like a train – this being one of the later facelift Z3s means the cars had a lot of the earlier production issues sorted. Its exhaust sounds lovely as the owner wanted to create a truly usable and sporty car. It drives very nicely, with a direct gear change, light clutch and, of course, power steering and electric windows

In preparation for sale, the car has had an MOT (free of advisories, and you’ll note that the rest of the MOT history is very clean!), and is in the tax class for a standard BMW Z3 The V5 document has been correctly registered, and now reads ‘Tribute' – something that a lot of builders fail to do and it can become a big issue with insurance and legality! There is plenty of history from before the conversion, and the car has only covered a few hundred miles since the rebuild so everything still feels very fresh. A period registration plate would finish this car off very nicely, the owner has decided to retain the plate he was going to fit, so the car has reverted to its ‘original’ registration.

BMW Tribute 250 SWB built using a BMW Z3 first registered 2000, correctly registered on the V5c as a (BMW Tribute 250 SWB)
    Custom made leather seats and door cards , front side lights/rear side lights and indicator lights are copies of the original Carello lights and were supplied by Lemon Parts of Holland, speedo and rev-counter made from original Veglia instruments with the BMW parts fitted internally.
    Wire wheels fitted, also the Z4 rear axle modification carried out narrowing the rear track.
    The rear section of the exhaust (the important bit) was custom made from stainless steel and makes a glorious sound (but not to loud).
    Mechanically the car has the 3.0l engine fitted (the best one) all shockers and springs replaced to lower the car by 30mm, air con and electric windows, mileage is currently 92kThis car was built from late 2018 to early 2019, it was then completed a trip to Italy to watch the Mille Miglia

NOTE: These cars are a proper car not really a shaky rattle box as most kits are! All the underpinnings are BMW
    The car can be collected from us 20 miles north of Manchester If you have ANY questions – please ask them BEFORE buying.
    I can potentially arrange delivery at extra cost

A sr_wolf le gusta esto.
  2. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    ...te juro que me gustaría que no me gustara :eek:

Lomen, MiniFER, KORANDO y otra persona les gusta esto.
  3. Guancho

Guancho Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Falso, vamos que hostias tributo ni leches.

A Gus le gusta esto.
  4. Barbinski

Barbinski Hybrid tester Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Q5-Q3sb-S2R1000
    Aiiinsss....los ingleses y su afición a los kits y al bricolaje...:facepalm:

:floor::floor:

A Gus le gusta esto.
  5. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Cuanto de fiel al original serán las cotas , carrocería...
    Porque me pasa como con los Fauxrrari Modena con base Peugeot :sorry:... tengo remilgos pijos hasta que veo lo que cuestan :descojon:

[​IMG]

A Gavira le gusta esto.
  6. Guancho

Guancho Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    Pues lo mismo que el Conde Lequio a sus novias.

7. Barbinski

Barbinski Hybrid tester Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Q5-Q3sb-S2R1000
    Pues....:eek: hay que fijarse mucho. Solo el Hofmeister kink lo delata, a primera vista. Bueno, las llantas....

A Gavira y Gus les gusta esto.
  8. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Este Ferrari 250 GT SWB es en realidad un BMW Z3 debajo

2 de julio de 2022
    [​IMG]

Las recreaciones de clásicos súper caros, hechas de autos bastante baratos, no son nada nuevo. Hay empresas enteras dedicadas a hacer recreaciones tan económicas. Sin embargo, creo que este que se vendió recientemente en eBay Motors podría tener la diferencia más grande entre el costo del auto base y el auto que está tratando de recrear. Puede parecer un Ferrari 250 GT SWB (batalla corta) multimillonario, pero debajo en realidad es un BMW Z3 . (No somos dueños de las fotos, pero puedes verlas aquí )

Para ser honesto, en realidad se ve muy bien. Si bien un entusiasta de Ferrari podría distinguirlo fácilmente de cerca, si lo ve conduciendo por la calle, pensará que es un Ferrari real. Sin medirlo, creo que sus dimensiones probablemente estén un poco fuera de lugar. Parece un poco corto, lo que tendría sentido dados sus fundamentos Z3. Sin embargo, aparte de eso, es bastante preciso para un auto recreativo. El vendedor insiste en decir que no es un auto kit, es una recreación completa del 250 GT SWB.

Hay algunos detalles genuinamente agradables, como las ancas traseras, las rejillas de ventilación de los guardabarros y las ruedas de radios con imitaciones. Si bien no es exactamente un Ferrari, ni se parece exactamente a uno, es sorprendentemente parecido a lo real por ser una recreación.

[​IMG]

También debería ser bastante divertido de conducir. Al estar basado en un BMW Z3, eso significa que ya es divertido de conducir. Sin embargo, su suspensión se reduce 30 mm y tiene el motor más grande de seis cilindros en línea y 3.0 litros y una transmisión manual de cinco velocidades. Todo mientras puede conducirlo desde una cabina que se ve súper retro. El exterior parece un 250 GT SWB adecuado desde una distancia de 20 yardas, pero el interior no y eso está bien. Tiene una verdadera vibra de auto deportivo de los años 60, con un volante Nardi, indicadores Veglia e incluso asientos que parecen de época.

El vendedor afirma que esta recreación, a diferencia de los autos en kit y otras recreaciones supuestamente menores, no es una caja de traqueteo sino un producto de sensación suave y pulida. Obviamente, eso es imposible de creer sin conducirlo, pero el auto se vendió por poco más de $47,300, que es mucho dinero para una recreación. ¿Pagarías esa cantidad de dinero por un BMW Z3 con carrocería e interior de Ferrari?

Compartir esta página