Fotos Habemus Porsche GT3 RS en casa

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por Till, 21 Abr 2017.

1. Diego F.

Diego F. Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z4 35is, A7 3.0
    No me he podido resistir

[​IMG]

A KeRNeL le gusta esto.
  2. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Uno de verdad vinilado como el lego :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Diego F., killeribz y rotondator les gusta esto.
  3. Csar

Csar #noeslomismo Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Vito/Tmax/140i
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    juuuaaaaasssss..... estaba flipando!!!

Pues te diré que a mi el GLS me encanta por todos lados.... con lo feíco que era y lo guapo que lo han dejado (mejor verlo en orden de marcha que en parado; esto es cierto)

4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Pues que sepáis que también se puede hacer un Lancia Stratos con las piezas del GT3 RS :whistle:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You Can Build A Lancia Stratos Out Of Porsche 911 GT3 RS LEGO Kit
    BY BRAD ANDERSON | POSTED ONFEBRUARY 17, 2019
    [​IMG]

Lego Technic has been sending model car fans wild in recent months by launching scale models of some of the industry’s most beloved vehicles. From the Corvette ZR1 to the Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Bugatti Chiron, and Aston Martin DB5, we thought we’d seen it all. We were wrong.

Much to our surprise, it’s actually possible to use the parts provided in the kits to build things other than the car advertised on the box. One enthusiast has done just that with the 911 GT3 RS kit, creating his very own scale model of the Lancia Stratos.

That man is Twitter user Ashley Winston and the creation is exceptional, particularly when you consider that he built this Stratos using 911 GT3 RS parts and without any instructions.

This scale model is a 1974 Stratos Stradale HF and building it requires no less than 2197 parts. All of the parts come straight from the 911 GT3 RS kit, with the only optional being a Technic Driving Ring Extension that enables a reverse gear.

Winston was kind enough to document the entire build of the tiny Stratos in 598 (!) steps and is selling the instructions for $17 in a book with 193 pages. We imagine building the car takes a lot of time and patience, but the finished product is probably even more impressive than Lego’s own GT3 RS and even includes an interior with racing seats and a steering wheel. The only giveaway of the Stratos using 911 parts are the GT3 RS wheels, but we guess you can swap them out for something closer to the original if you so wish.

A inthenight le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página