Video Lamborghini Huracán STO | Hot Lap Hockenheim-GP | sport auto (+ Pruebas)

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 10 Ago 2021.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  2. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    LAMBORGHINI FACTORY TOUR! Bringing My Huracan STO Home | WHERE'S SHMEE Part 6

3. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    New Turbo S vs EVO * Porsche 992 Turbo S vs Lamborghini Huracan EVO Drag RACE

28 mar 2022

[​IMG]
    DragTimes

We race the all new Porsche 992 Turbo S vs my Lamborghini Huracan EVO down the 1/4 Mile.

4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Lamborghini STO vs Ferrari Pista vs Porsche GT3: DRAG RACE

9 abr 2022

[​IMG]
    carwow

RWD supercar drag race let’s goooo!!!
    Mat’s lining up in the Huracan STO, and he’s going up against a Ferrari 488 Pista & a Porsche 911 GT3!
    So let’s see how these supercars compare. Starting with the Lambo, it comes packing a mid-mounted 5.2-litre naturally-aspirated V10 that can put down 640hp & 565Nm. It tips the scales at 1,440kg.
    Next up we have the Ferrari, which is equipped with a 3.9-litre twin-turbo V8 that produces way more than the Lambo - 720hp & 770Nm! It’s heavier, though, weighing in at 1,485kg.
    Then finally we have the GT3. It’s the lightest car here, at 1,435kg, but it’s also the least powerful, with its 4-litre flat-six putting down 510hp & 470Nm.
    Too close to call? There’s only one way to find out… LET’S RACE!

A escopeta le gusta esto.
  5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    700PS BMW M140i vs Lamborghini Huracán STO | DRAG RACE

5 abr 2022

[​IMG]
    Daniel Abt

6. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  7. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Meet the Lamborghini Huracan STO Lakers Edition

8 abr 2022

[​IMG]
    Varryx

Hi guys and welcome back to my channel, I just got to see this beautiful Lamborghini Huracan STO finished in Viola Parsifae and Giallo Belenus with matching calipers and silver wheels, what a beast!
    But it wasn't alone, as you can see the well knows STO from the unveiling was also there, not bad!
    The Lamborghini Huracan STO, which was unveiled back in November 2020 and is inspired from the Huracan Super Trofeo Evo and GT3.
    Propelling the Lamborghini Huracan STO is the 5.2-litre naturally aspirated V10 engine that produces 640bhp and a peak torque of 565Nm. Paired to a seven-speed automatic transmission, power is sent exclusively to the rear wheels. The model can sprint from 0-100kmph in just three seconds, all the way up to a top speed of 310kmph.
    The Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Omologato (Italian for homologation), is a road-homologated version of the marquee’s V10 race car. Built by the folks at Squadra Corse (the company’s motorsport department), the front of this Italian bull combines various elements such as the fenders, hood, and front bumper into a single piece of the body. A few other notable highlights include the CCM-R carbon ceramic brakes, a roof scoop, a large adjustable rear wing, and a refreshed rear bumper with dual exhausts.
    Inside, the Lamborghini Huracan STO features carbon fibre elements and Alcantara upholstery all around. There are four-point seat belts, carbon fibre bucket seats, and even carbon fibre floor mats. Also on offer are three new drive modes that include STO, Rain, and Trophy. The possibility of customisations is endless, courtesy of the brand’s Ad Personam program.
    Enjoy the video! ;)

8. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BRAND NEW Lamborghini STO in INDIA | PUBLIC REACTIONS and ACCELERATION!

7 abr 2022

[​IMG]
    Spotter India

Lamborghini STO is a track version of the Huracan and here is a India's Third Lamborghini HURACAN STO, delivered in Bangalore. So here's a video of The STO on it's first drive around Bangalore and catching people's eyes.

9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    GONE WRONG! First Nurburgring Laps in My Lamborghini Huracan STO | WHERE'S SHMEE Part 17

17 abr 2022

[​IMG]
    Shmee150

My new Lamborghini Huracan STO at the Nürburgring, what a bonkers run! It's time to experience the track V10 raging bull in anger, although things don't exactly go to plan... It sounds amazing, looks wild, but perhaps it's a bit too much.
    Having been brought out to the Nürburgring by my friends at @TheSatinCrew, who kindly looked after the STO in recent weeks while I've been touring with the SF90, it's ready to get a first lap under its belt at The Green Hell. Lamborghini introduced the Huracan STO to bring some elements of the Super Trofeo racecar to the RWD road model. One of those is of course a more free-flowing titanium exhaust, and it turns out they might have gone a bit far for the Nürburgring!
    It's a right of passage for any new Shmeemobile to set about a lap on this famous loop, and during Touristenfahrten (Tourist Drives) as a public toll road with normal road rules during Easter Weekend, we have a great opportunity to enjoy it properly. Unfortunately though, it transpires that a stock Lamborghini exhaust is a touch too loud for the Ring, with a sound readout at 134dB (131 with the margin for error) against a maximum permitted of just 130... Ironic that the Lambo track car is too loud for one of the loudest limits of any tracks out there!
    Awesome thumbnail pic from Rike67, be sure to check out pics of your laps and GP sessions at RaceTracker.de as well!
    https://www.instagram.com/rike67.nord...
    https://www.racetracker.de
    Thanks for watching, Tim
    Chapters:
    00:00 Intro
    00:50 Track Prep
    02:02 Warm Up
    03:54 First Nurburgring Lap
    12:19 Sound Problems
    15:03 Trofeo Modee
    17:18 Thoughts about the Issue
    18:37 Wrap Up

10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    YouTuber expulsado de Nurburgring porque su Stock Lambo era demasiado ruidoso
    El Huracan STO de Shmee150 registró 134 dB en el Nordschleife.

25 de abril de 2022

El Lamborghini Huracan llegó a la escena automovilística en 2014. La marca italiana ha ofrecido numerosos sabores de su superdeportivo V10 desde entonces, aunque el STO actual es ciertamente algo especial. El Super Trofeo Omologata, una mezcla entre un Lambo de carretera y el exclusivo auto de carreras Huracan, tiene un borde más duro que lo hace ideal para conducir a la pista, dar algunas vueltas rápidas y luego conducir a casa.

Es decir, siempre que la pista no sea Nürburgring. Aparentemente, el picante Huracan es demasiado ruidoso para el Nordschleife durante una sesión Touristenfahrten.

YouTuber Shmee150 encontró esto de primera mano en un viaje reciente a la meca del automovilismo. Estaba ansioso por ejercitar su nuevo Huracan STO en el infame circuito norte, y trajo un grupo de cámaras para grabar su viaje. Al llegar durante una sesión de pista abierta ocupada, en realidad expresó cierta preocupación por el ruido antes de llegar. Aparentemente, el Nordschleife tiene un límite de 130 dB, y durante su única vuelta a la pista, su STO registró 134 dB. Ups.

Según el video, el Huracan está completamente en stock. Shmee también dijo que el Huracan se configuró en modo STO, el modo de conducción más suave, para la vuelta. Trofeo está optimizado para la conducción en pista, lo que endurece significativamente la suspensión y la dirección, al mismo tiempo que hace que el automóvil sea un poco más ruidoso. Su intención era correr la primera vuelta en modo STO, con al menos un circuito más en Trofeo para ofrecer una comparativa. Desafortunadamente, los funcionarios de Nürburgring pusieron fin a ese plan, por lo que dejó la pista para, ejem, ejercitar el modo de pista de Lambo en calles públicas donde no hay regulaciones sólidas. Sí, eso es incómodo.

Los oficiales de la pista se mostraron amigables con la situación y explicaron que el ruido también ha sido un problema para otros Lamborghinis de serie. Shmee también se mostró amable con el incidente, pero durante una vuelta gloriosa, el V10 de 5.2 litros aprovechó al máximo sus 630 caballos de fuerza (470 kilovatios). Vimos velocidades que alcanzaron las 155 mph en algunas secciones de la pista, todo mientras compartíamos el recorrido con una colección de vehículos que iban desde un Porsche 911 GT3 RS hasta un conductor absolutamente heroico que daba el 110 por ciento en un Peugeot hot hatchback.

11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Chris Harris vs Lambo Huracán STO: STANDOUT street car with a
    MASTERPIECE 5.2L V10 engine | Top Gear

3 may 2022

[​IMG]
    Top Gear

Say hello to the STO, the £260,000 supercar joining Lamborghini's hugely successful Huracán lineup. With its 5.2-litre V10 engine, this street car comes with serious propulsion but how does it stack up against the rivals in its category? Chris Harris threw it around Silverstone to find out.

12. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Lamborghini Huracan STO CRASH?! SCHOCK! | NORDSCHLEIFE Nürburgring| THE SATIN CREW™!

3 may 2022

[​IMG]
    TheSatinCrew

13. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    ⚡️APEXDAYS EPISODIO 2⚡️ VINILAMOS LAMBORGHINI HURACAN STO EN GRIS MATE *CAMBIO BRUTAL*
    1 may 2022

[​IMG]
    Apex Auto Center

‍ En este episodio os enseñamos el resultado final del Lamborghini Huracán STO, al cual hicimos un cambio de color a Gris Mate

14. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Hace 3 días presentaron el GT3 EVO2

https://www.bmwfaq.org/threads/lamborghini-huracan-gt3-evo2.1013493/#post-18947319

15. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Lamborghini Huracan STO Gets New Exhaust From Valentino Balboni
    It’s made from Inconel and titanium.

May 06, 2022
    [​IMG]

Lamborghini Huracan STO owners looking to modify their supercars now have a new option from VB. The company, founded by former Lamborghini test driver Valentino Balboni, is making a new lightweight hybrid titanium-Inconel exhaust system for the supercar.

The exhaust follows the formula of other VB systems – reducing weight. The Huracan’s new system weighs just 14.2 pounds (6.45 kilograms). The system is made from titanium for the exhaust itself, with Inconel used for the bellows; however, the two materials presented a welding challenge, forcing VB to design the exhaust with two titanium billet-cut links on each pipe.

The exhaust also introduces gas flows optimization based on jet engine technology, and it’s completely handmade with TIG welding. The exhaust is a bolt-on product, using the OEM mountings, which is what you’d expect from Lamborghini’s former test driver.

“Our new VB exhaust is the best system that can possibly be manufactured for the amazing Huracan STO,” said Balboni, “I will not hide that this exhaust has been the most challenging and fascinating one so far to design.”

Balboni began VB in 2016, building a titanium exhaust for the Aventador LP-750 SV, which was followed by custom pipes for the Aven

The Lamborghini Huracan STO debuted in late 2020, designed as a race car for the road as the company looked to make the supercar even lighter than the Huracan Performante. Lamborghini used carbon fiber for more than 75 percent of the car’s bodywork and was able to make the windscreen 20 percent lighter, too.

Powering the supercar is a naturally aspirated 5.2-liter V10 that makes 630 horsepower (470 kilowatts) and 443 pound-feet (600 Newton-meters) of torque. It can hit 62 miles per hour (100 kilometers per hour) in three seconds. It only needs nine to hit 124 mph (200 kph).

VB will limit Huracan STO exhaust system production to just 40 units worldwide. However, it will also offer 20 Valentino signature edition systems, which will feature the owner’s name and other one-off details for special clients. The exhaust is made in Italy, and VB delivers it in a “highly exclusive flight case.” Neat.

16. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

A MiniFER le gusta esto.
  17. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Los 12 mejores detalles del Lamborghini Huracán STO
    Redacción Top Gear
    04-05-2022 [​IMG]
    Lamborghini Huracán STO.

Incluso para los estándares de Lamborghini, el Huracán STO es brutal

El Lamborghini Huracán STO vio la luz en el año 2020. Una versión para circuito del Huracán estándar, con un motor V10 atmosférico de 5,2 litros que genera 639 CV y 600 Nm de par máximo. Mucho ruido, como pudo comprobar recientemente el youtuber Schmee150, que fue expulsado del Circuito de Nürburgring por este motivo.

Se trata de un superdeportivo con un agresivo diseño y repleto de detalles traídos directamente de las versiones GT3 de Lamborghini y del Super Trofeo EVO. Más ligero, con un mayor grip, una refrigeración mejorada... Un coche de circuito en la calle, en definitiva. ¡Repasamos los mejores detalles del Lamborghini Huracán STO!

1. Muchas pegatinas y mucha fibra de carbono
    [​IMG]
    Detalles de carrocería del Lamborghini Huracán STO.
    Son opcionales, ojo, pero no podrías vivir sin ellas. Las pegatinas quedarían fatal en un Ferrari o un McLaren, pero Lamborghini tiene un estilo más desenfadado. Si a ello le añades el paquete de alto rendimiento en fibra de carbono brillante (porque sí, porque es la moda), te vas a tener que gastar más de 40.000 euros. La broma cuesta lo mismo que un Toyota Supra nuevecito, vaya.

2. La vista desde el retrovisor
    [​IMG]
    Vista del retrovisor del Lamborghini Huracán STO.
    Nunca un retrovisor mostró algo tan molón. Si miras por él, verás la apertura de refrigeración de la aleta trasera y el enorme alerón estilo GT3 del Huracán STO. Pero recuerda que son para lo que son, así que no hay que embobarse demasiado.

3. La toma de aire del techo
    [​IMG]
    Toma de aire superior del Lamborghini Huracán STO.
    Las tomas de aire en el techo pueden ser para dos cosas: o para refrigerar el motor o para refrigerar al piloto en algunos coches de carreras. Bueno, pues aquí no es para ninguna de las dos. Literalmente, no va a ninguna parte, solo canaliza el flujo de aire hacia la parte superior de la tapa del motor. No vamos a decir que es inútil, porque Lamborghini sabe lo que hace, pero mola bastante.

4. La llave secreta de la caja de pandora
    [​IMG]
    Apertura del capó del Lamborghini Huracán STO.
    Bueno, caja de pandora o motor V10, que lo mismo es. Para abrir el capó trasero hay un sistema escondido en el que encaja una llave. Hay que insertarla, girar y presionar el botón para poder levantarlo. Y ahí estará tu preciado motor.

5. Bueno, pero antes hay que sacar la capa de Batman
    [​IMG]
    Tapa del motor del Lamborghini Huracán STO.
    ¿Pensabas que era un capó? Error. Es una tapa con todas las letras, pero muy molona y al más puro estilo Batman. No te preocupes por cogerla, porque su peso es ínfimo. Como casi todo en este coche.

6. El glorioso V10 al que pronto habrá que decir adiós
    [​IMG]
    Motor V10 del Lamborghini Huracán STO.
    Cuenta los días y admiradlo, porque pronto desaparecerán y solo nos quedarán en el recuerdo. Ahí está el V10 con su admisión doble, lleno de refuerzos de chasis y de las barras superiores que unen la suspensión trasera. Toda una obra de arte.

7. El capó delantero
    [​IMG]
    Capó delantero del Lamborghini Huracán STO.
    Exactamente con el mismo sistema de apertura que hemos visto para poder observar el motor. Al lado de las ruedas, ahí están los orificios para la llave. Lo mejor es que cuando vas a abrirlo, te das cuenta de que capó y parachoques delantero son la misma pieza. Todo se inclina hacia delante y deja al descubierto las entrañas del Huracán. ¡Una pasada!

8. Poco espacio, que hay que refrigerar
    [​IMG]
    Maletero del Lamborghini Huracán STO.
    Tendrás suerte si en el compartimento delantero te cabe una botella de agua de dos litros, y no es broma. Su capacidad de maletero es de 38 litros, y a los lados tienes los conductos de evacuación de aire caliente del radiador (y radiadores) de la parte delantera del coche.

9. Las llantas
    [​IMG]
    Llantas del Lamborghini Huracán STO.
    De esas llantas con las que en los talleres sufren para cambiar las gomas. Multiradio, con mucho estilo y una contratuerca central de la vieja escuela, muy del rollo de la Fórmula 1. Y depués de un trackday terminarán negras por el polvo de carbono de los frenos, gajes del oficio.

10. Aleta de tiburón trasera
    [​IMG]
    Aleta de tiburón del Lamborghini Huracán STO.
    Colocada sobre la tapa del motor y centrada respecto al alerón. No pretende conducir el aire hacia detrás en recta, si no minimizar su impacto lateral con cierto ángulo en las curvas. Detalles aerodinámicos de los que no te percatas, pero que sumados, crean todo un coche de carreras.

11. El tirador de las puertas
    [​IMG]
    Paneles de la puerta del Lamborghini Huracán STO.
    Como anécdota, escuché decir a alguien una vez que "menudo coche de lujo, con un cacho de tela para abrir las puertas". Oiga, un respeto, que estamos hablando de una máquina italiana de alto rendimiento. Estas lengüetas son geniales de usar, cómodas y funcionales. Un 10 sobre 10, vaya. En la redacción inglesa quieren invitar a unos cafés al tipo al que se le ocurrió ponerlas.

12. Los asientos deportivos
    [​IMG]
    Asientos baquet del Lamborghini Huracán STO.
    En el pasado, Lamborghini dio al mundo algunos de los asientos más horribles de la historia. Pero quedó atrás, y los asientos del Lamborghini Huracán STO son una maravilla. Cuerpo de fibra de carbono y la tela y acolchados colocados estratégicamente en las mejores zonas. Eso sí, solo tienen dos niveles de ajuste: adelante y atrás y la inclinación (que conlleva algo de cambio de altura).

Datos técnicos de

Lamborghini Huracán STO 2021 V10

• Precio

• Tipo de Motor

Normal

• Cilindrada

5.204 cc

• Par motor

565 Nm /6.500 rpm

• Potencia

640 cv /8.000 rpm

• Cambio

Automático

• Tracción

Trasera

• Capacidad maletero

38 L / 0 L

• Aceleración 0-100

3,0 s

• Velocidad máxima

310 km/h

• Consumo oficial

0 l/100km

• Garantía

3 años

• Seguro a todo riesgo

• Tipo de combustible

Gasolina

18. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Valentino Balboni comes out with titanium exhaust for Lamborghini Huracan STO
    MAY 6, 2022

Lamborghini Huracan STO is pretty much perfect straight from the factory, but for some buyers there's always a desire to tweak things here and there.

And if there's anyone who knows how to tweak a Lamborghini, it has to be Valentino Balboni, who served as a test driver for the company for almost four decades.

Balboni in 2016 formed his own tuning company called VB, and its latest product is a titanium exhaust system for the Huracan STO. The exhaust actually features a mix of titanium and Inconel, with the latter used for the bellows. According to VB, the designers relied on gas flow optimization technology similar to what's used in the aerospace industry when developing the exhaust.

[​IMG]
    Lamborghini Huracan STO

The exhaust is designed to bolt on to the OEM mountings, and its lightweight construction means a weight saving of 14.2 pounds over the stock system. We're sure the sound will also be impressive, and we would not be surprised if the exhaust also helps boost power beyond the Huracan STO's stock 630 hp. No dyno test results have been provided.

VB will produce just 40 units for worldwide sale. Half of these will be signature editions that will include the name of the owner and some additional one-off details.

“Our new VB exhaust is the best system that can possibly be manufactured for the amazing Huracan STO,” Balboni said in a statement. “It fully enhances the racing DNA of the STO.”

19. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  20. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

21. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Mira la que puedes liar con el Supra y una gorra :devil: @Get Smart 86

Lamborghini Huracan STO vs 800 HP Toyota Supra | DRAG RACE

7 may 2022

[​IMG]
    Dobre Cars

A escopeta y Get Smart 86 les gusta esto.
  22. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Racing The Dobre Brothers! Toyota Supra vs Lamborghini Huracan STO!

7 may 2022

[​IMG]
    Nick Chaconas

23. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    The SHMEE Mobile -- Lamborghini Huracan STO - Start Up and Acceleration Sound at the Nürburgring!

2 may 2022

[​IMG]
    The_Andy

24. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Todos los que hay a la venta en USA... los que más me gustan son el Viola, el Giallo y el Nero

Lamborghini Huracan STO For Sale
    + Info

19 cars within of
    2021 Lamborghini Huracan STO
    $515,000269 Miles
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    iLusso

Sort
    Show
    1 - 19 of 19 listings First

ULTRA PREMIUM LISTING
    2022 Lamborghini Huracan STO
    $544,8881,078 Miles

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mark MotorsSan Antonio, TX

(830) 929-7077
    Inquire

PREMIUM LISTING
    $579,0001,120 Miles

[​IMG]

OpenRoad NorthwestSeattle, WA

(425) 504-8004
    Inquire

PREMIUM LISTING
    $544,8881,078 Miles

[​IMG]

(830) 929-7077
    Inquire

PREMIUM LISTING
    $569,999250 Miles

[​IMG]

Lamborghini DallasDallas, TX

(866) 205-9328
    Inquire

$569,999250 Miles

[​IMG]

Lamborghini DallasDallas, TX

(866) 205-9328
    Inquire

Call for price426 Miles

[​IMG]

Lamborghini Palm BeachMiami, FL

(888) 601-4852
    Inquire

$544,8881,078 Miles

[​IMG]

(830) 929-7077
    Inquire

$579,0001,120 Miles

[​IMG]

OpenRoad NorthwestSeattle, WA

(425) 504-8004
    Inquire

$549,99855 Miles

[​IMG]

Lamborghini HoustonHouston, TX

(281) 674-7778
    Inquire

$539,9001,883 Miles

[​IMG]

Ferrari of Fort LauderdaleFort Lauderdale, FL

(888) 928-7002
    Inquire

$589,95051 Miles

[​IMG]

Holman Motorcars Fort LauderdaleFort Lauderdale, FL

(954) 607-1722
    Inquire

$574,996191 Miles

[​IMG]

McLaren CharlotteCharlotte, NC

(704) 370-9999
    Inquire

Call for price225 Miles

[​IMG]

Lamborghini ParamusNew York, NY

(888) 518-0448
    Inquire

$574,9963,975 Miles

[​IMG]

(704) 370-9999
    Inquire

2021 Lamborghini Huracan STO STO! PEARL GIALLO!
    $599,99851 Miles

[​IMG]

Carrio Motor CarsFort Lauderdale, FL

(954) 779-6069
    Inquire

$515,000269 Miles

[​IMG]

iLussoLos Angeles, CA

(888) 949-7646
    Inquire

2022 Lamborghini Huracan STO LP 640-4 STO
    $574,99664 Miles

[​IMG]

(704) 370-9999
    Inquire

$569,991176 Miles

[​IMG]

Ferrari Silicon ValleySan Francisco, CA

(877) 636-9377
    Inquire

$545,90069 Miles

[​IMG]

McLaren PhiladelphiaPhiladelphia, PA

(877) 282-7498
    Inquire

https://www.dupontregistry.com/auto...um=1&perpage=30&sort=dist_asc&inv=false&cidx=

25. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Lamborghini Huracán STO vs 800PS ABT RS6 JA | DRAG RACE

10 may 2022

[​IMG]
    Daniel Abt

26. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Disfruten del vídeo :chulo:

Lamborghini Huracan STO: Fantastic or Fraud? | Catchpole on Carfection

4 jul 2022

[​IMG]
    Carfection

The Lamborghini Huracan STO might not be everything it pretends to be. But it might might not matter. Henry Catchpole explains why this car might tell a few fibs, but it's still something absolutely incredible.

00:00 Epic Intro
    00:24 The STO is a FRAUD!
    01:20 The Brakes and Wheels
    02:10 Chassis
    03:20 Design
    03:50 TOYS!
    05:00 But how is it to drive?
    08:45 ENGINE NOISE!
    09:40 Conclusion
    10:28 Special message from Henry

Última edición: 4 Jul 2022
  27. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    El Lamborghini Huracan STO será recordado con cariño en las próximas décadas
    5 DE JULIO DE 2022
    [​IMG]
    Según todos los informes, incluido el nuestro , el Lamborghini Huracan STO es la mejor versión del superdeportivo con motor V10 presentado desde su lanzamiento inicial en 2014. ¿Qué tan bueno es? Bueno, este video elaborado por Carfection explica precisamente eso.

Fue en 2017 cuando Lamborghini presentó la primera variante liviana y dura del Huracan, apodada apropiadamente como Performante. Este modelo se benefició de un peso total menor que el automóvil estándar gracias al uso de más piezas de aluminio y fibra de carbono. Además, estrenaba el Aerodinamica Lamborghini Attiva active aero y tenía un toque más de potencia.

A todos los efectos, el Huracan Performante fue y sigue siendo un superdeportivo excelente. Con el STO, es obvio que Lamborghini ha llevado al Huracan a nuevas alturas.

El STO está alimentado por un V10 de aspiración natural de 5.2 litros con 631 hp y 417 lb-pie (565 Nm) de torque, lo que significa que tiene 26 lb-pie (35 Nm) menos que el Performante. Eso puede parecer un paso atrás, pero a diferencia del Performante, tiene tracción trasera y está adornado con más piezas de fibra de carbono, lo que significa que pierde 43 kg (95 lb) de peso.

Como señala Henry Catchpole en su revisión del automóvil, Lamborghini ha abandonado la dirección dinámica de otros modelos de Huracan en favor de un sistema más simple y rápido. El periodista veterano es muy elogioso con la dirección y señala que el auto también maneja extremadamente bien los baches y las inconsistencias en el camino.

El sonido del V10 también es algo digno de contemplar y, aunque tiene aproximadamente 100 hp menos que los rivales de Ferrari y McLaren, ofrece mucho más teatro.

28. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Lamborghini Huracan STO Akrapovic Exhaust Install 4K

25 jul 2022

[​IMG]
    Lamborghini Newport Beach

Teaming up with one of the best Exhaust companies in the business, Lamborghini now offers a Titanium Exhaust for the Huracan STO. Akrapovic Exhausts are known worldwide for their lightweight design and quality craftsmanship. This new exhaust for the STO will add power

29. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    See why the Huracan STO is the BEST Lambo!

19 ago 2022

[​IMG]
    carwow

Is the Lamborghini Huracan STO the ULTIMATE Lamborghini? Well, we’re about to find out!
    Mat’s got his hands on an STO and he’s going to give it a thorough carwow reviewing, taking a closer look at its design, how it drives, how it sounds, and everything in between!
    Of course, there is only one place we can start - the engine! The STO is powered by a glorious 5.2-litre naturally-aspirated V10 that can produce 640hp & 585Nm of torque. Lambo claims it can hit 60mph in just 3 seconds, and it has a top speed of 193mph!
    When it comes to the design, the STO is easily the most hardcore-looking Huracan there is. There is a whole load of aero absolutely everywhere! Whether it’s the huge vents on the bonnet or the carbon fibre splitter, through to the massive air scoop on the roof that feeds air to the engine. It looks absolutely wild, and has an exhaust note that easily matches the looks!
    Of course, such a car doesn’t come cheap - you’ll be looking to spend £260,000 on a Huracan STO! But is it worth it? And more importantly, is it the best Lamborghini money can buy? It’s time to find out!
    Chapters
    00:00 Intro
    00:23 Engine
    01:43 Exhaust
    02:33 Gearbox
    03:35 Brakes
    04:22 Price
    04:38 Chassis
    05:08 Country Road Driving
    07:08 Daily Driving
    07:59 Design
    09:12 Interior