M3 e90

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por blixa, 11 Ago 2005.

1. blixa

blixa Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Segun autobild

[​IMG]

2. thecrow

thecrow Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E84 X1xdr18dA
    Faltaria alguna foto más para acabar de opinar, pero parece que va cogiendo forma el bicho :)P) A ver si no habemus decepción...:-k :roll:

3. kazarn

kazarn Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    j*der que cosa mas fea :???::???: de todas formas me extrañaria mucho, cualquier parecido entre esas opticas delanteras y las de cualquier otro E90 es pura coincidencia :mus- choped el pozo vamos ;-)

4. BuDA^^

BuDA^^ Forista

Me Gusta:
    Buenos dias, no ai mas fotos? :(!

5. EÄRENDIL

EÄRENDIL Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Arkana Bonito..
    joer!!!!! han cortado al de abajo q es el realmente bonito!!!! :D

6. Till

Till Guest

"Actualidad: Tres M de Munich y el compacto más fuerte de Wolfsburg"

M1

R32

Menuda competencia :) :finga:

7. EÄRENDIL

EÄRENDIL Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Arkana Bonito..
    Nop... Syntax error......

La competencia del M1 no será el R32..................su verdugo será el R36...:finga: :finga:

8. rul

rul Guest

me parece horrible ese m·, no me gusta nada, no le veo agresivo como el E46

9. JotaBe

JotaBe Guest

No creo que le cambien las opticas delanteras al M3, después del aumento de precio del e46 por lo del capot, no creo que se aventuren hacer esa barbaridad .... ¿no?

10. BuDA^^

BuDA^^ Forista

Me Gusta:
    no creo que sea el difinitivo ese..

11. Geode

Geode Guest

Pues a mi me gusta :tonqe

12. pLEy

pLEy Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Cualquiera diria que es un ///M :roll: :(

13. carfan330d

carfan330d En Practicas Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Según Autoblog esta son fotos espía del nuevo M3
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Y esto otro está sacado de Autocar. Está en inglés...:???:

The fourth incarnation of the definitive M-car, on sale in 2007, steps up a class. Not only is it bigger, with a higher spec and a higher price, but it's going to be more powerful too. Under the bonnet will be a new 406 bhp 4.0 litre V8 engine....Nothing's been officially confirmed yet though Gerhard Richter, head of development at BMW's M-division, recently revealed to Autocar that early development examples are 'significantly faster' than today's M3 around the Nurburgring's 14-mile Nordschliefe circuit, a benchmark for any new performance BMW....in keeping with M-car tradition, the styling changes over the standard 3-series are fairly subtle, but give the car an aggressive and distinctive look. The car's revised exterior has been created under M-division boss, Ulf Weidhas (not Bangle, thank goodness). The look is closely related to that of the larger M5, with a deeper front bumper, generously flared wheearches, chunkier side sills and a rear bumper that's shaped to draw hot air away from the car's hi-tech differential. Further classic M-division cues, such as the quad exhaust tailpipes leave little doubt about the car's origin.
    The newly developed 48-valve 4.0 litre V8 is based on the M5's 500 bhp 5.0-litre V10....the result are claimed outputs of 406 bhp and 309 lb-ft of torque (numbers that are better than those of 911 Carrera S!!!). compared to the existing M3's 3.2 litre inline 6-cylinder engine, that's up by 63 bhp and 40 lb-ft. With pistons cast from aluminium and other lightweight internal components, the new engine is said to retain the M3's charcteristic highly strung nature, and should be capable of reving to 8250 rpm....because the new V8 is shorter than today's straight-six, BMW has been able to shift it backwards in the engine bay, mounting it further towards the M3's centre line-a factor that promises to improve weight distribution and endow the car with superb handling....Autocar sources also confirm that BMW has recently signed a contract with German transmission maker ZF for the supply of a new double clutch gearbox, as developed by VW, which shifts faster than a conventional automatic.
    Underpinning the M3 is a heavily upgraded version of the 3-series' suspension, with MacPherson struts at the front and a multi-link arrangemet at the rear. The 3-series' basic geometry remains unaltered, but the components have been optimised by making many of them from lightweight aluminium to sharpen responses. It is unsure whether the next M3 will adopt the adaptive damper system found in the M5, although it does look likely to have 19-inch wheels as standard.
    The head of M-division, Ulrich Brunke, indicates that BMW is keen to broaden the appeal of the M3 in the face of increased competition from the likes of the hard-charging Audi RS4, MB's C55 AMG and Cadillac CTS V-spec. The m3 will be launched as a coupe, with saloon, cabriolet and estate versions to follow. Also planned is a follow-up to the hardcore M3 CSL, complete with lightweight carbonfibre panels and an even more powerful engine, though 2009 is the very earliest you can expect to see it. It's too early to be talking about pricing in any real detail, but the move to V8 power is expected to raise the M3's price-from today's $ 41,155 to close to 44,000 when UK sales get underway in mid-2007.....
    BMW plans on filling the territory occupied by the current M3 models with a new 1-series model, the 135iT, to complement the recently announced 130i. Powered by a 330 bhp turbo-charged 3.0 litre inline six-cylinder, this car will become the most potent 1-series.

14. kazarn

kazarn Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Ojala fuera verdad lo de que el exterior no ha sido diseñado por Bangle, pero lo dudo mucho, no creo que encarezcan tanto el coche, ya paso en el M3 E30 (costaba hace 15 años 7 millones de las antiguas pesetas, mucho mas en proporcion que el actual)

De todas formas el dato una vez mas para los que dicen que a todo el mundo le encantan los nuevos BMW es: The car's revised exterior has been created under M-division boss, Ulf Weidhas (not Bangle, thank goodness). No oi ningun comentario asi de Fisker :roll::roll:

15. i_minex

i_minex Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E46-E85-987.2
    Alguien ha visto el kit "sport" o "M" del serie 3 normal ?? el otro dia fuí al conce hi havia uno ... tenia la delantera muy bonita ... la entrada de aire era bestial... pero era bastante diferente a este modelo de la revista...

sds

16. Aqui van otras fotos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. ReZn0r

ReZn0r //Mmmmmmmmm

Me Gusta:
    Bonitas las últmas. De todos modos no es el mismo coche el de la última foto y n se yo si esos escapes y lo de //M3 no será photoshop. Dudo muchísimo que le pongan a ningún coche de pruebas el logo de M3 detrás....

18. carfan330d

carfan330d En Practicas Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Por cierto, y he sido yo el que ha copiado el texto...

Pero " 48-valve 4.0 litre V8 " ...

¿A cuántas válvulas por cilindro sale? ¿6?. Me lo expliquen. Creo que a eso no hemos llegado, ¿no? :-k

19. franjavivera

franjavivera Forista

Me Gusta:
    Y mucho menos un M con 4 puertas como el de la ultima foto :D:D:D
    choped total :D:D:D

Compartir esta página